Busty Mom & the Bullies, Bk.#1
Chapter 4

Copyright© 2018 by rmdexter

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Blonde-haired, blue-eyed, 34E-cup Tanya will do whatever's necessary to protect her son from his three bullies, even if it means letting him get his fair share of what Mom has to offer. Lot's Cave has the full book, and a great cover photo, available. Dec. 30, 2018...Book #2 of this series is underway. Watch for it in early 2019.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   Reluctant   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Interracial   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Cream Pie   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Big Breasts   Size  

Jamal led the way down the stairs and back outside, Elliott close behind like a puppy following its master. When they stepped out of the house onto the pool deck, the boys standing in the hot tub were taking turns fucking Tanya’s face. Right now, she had her lips wrapped around Zeke’s cock, while Gunner stood next to his friend, grinning as he stroked his rigid prick.

Tanya had a blissful look of pleasure on her face, her eyes half-closed as she compliantly let her head be pulled back and forth on Zeke’s thrusting erection. She was still on her knees in the hot tub, the water level covering about half of her big tits, the upper swells of her breasts quivering as Zeke pulled her upper body back and forth. The sun glistened off their wet bodies, sparkling like jewels.

“Are you guys close?” Jamal asked, stopping next to the tub. Elliott came to a standstill behind him, unsure of what to do.

“Oh fuck, yeah,” Zeke said. “I don’t think I’ve ever had such a hot, hungry mouth on my cock. This MILF is amazing.”

“What about you?” Jamal nodded to Gunner.

“No problem. That sweet mouth of hers has got me primed and ready to blow anytime.”

Jamal’s voice had alerted Tanya to his presence and she looked up, spotting her son standing there, his eyes wide open as he watched her slurping away at the big cock plugged into her mouth. A feeling of guilt and dread washed over her as she pushed at Zeke’s legs, spitting out the huge dick inside her mouth, gobs of saliva dangling lewdly from the upright shaft.

“Elliott ... I ... you...” she mumbled, words failing her.

“Now, don’t get all worried, Mrs. Cox,” Jamal said, casually waving his hand in a calming motion. “Your sweet, innocent little boy has been up in his room watching us the whole time.” He pointed upward, and Tanya’s eyes followed his finger instinctively to Elliott’s window. “Not only was he watching us, he was taking pictures as well.”

“Pictures?” Tanya said, her mind swirling.

“Plus, he was jerking off at the same time. You should see the size of the load he splattered all over the wall.”

Elliott blushed red as his mother’s eyes went back and forth between him and Jamal, her face showing her confusion.

“He shouldn’t ... I mean I shouldn’t...” Tanya stammered, her overloaded brain searching for the right words.

“Oh yes, you definitely should,” Jamal replied with a nod, his voice calm and assertive. “And you definitely will.” Tanya remained in the pool on her knees, looking at Jamal, her face flushed with guilt. “Now, this is the way this is going to go. Elliott here is going to tutor us, just like you said. I don’t know about these assholes, but I don’t want to spend my whole life flipping burgers, so I actually think that’s going to be a good thing. But we already told you, we can’t afford to pay him. So, in return, we’re going to give Elliott here some tutoring of our own, about women. And you’re going to help us with those lessons, to help make sure his education in the important things in life is complete. Yes, every boy needs a good, well-rounded education.” Jamal looked right at Tanya’s big tits when he said the last line, causing his friends to grin broadly.

Tanya looked from Jamal to Elliott, and back again, her whole world having been turned upside down in less than twenty-four hours.

“And not only are you going to help with Elliott’s education, but while we’re getting tutored, you’re going to be providing the three of us with the extra-curricular activities that our teachers keep saying all students need.” Jamal took his half-hard cock in his hand and pointed it at her, making her an offer he already knew she wouldn’t be able to refuse. He took a slow leisurely stroke up the shaft, bringing a dewy bead of precum to the tip, the gooey drop glistening invitingly. Even though she was riddled by guilt, Jamal could see the wanton look in her eyes as they dropped to his prick. They went right to his massive, flared cockhead, and he saw her swallow, her lips still wet and parted. Yes, he knew exactly what she wanted-and needed.

“So, is everything clear, Tanya?” Jamal asked, the use of her first name making it clear to everyone who was in charge. “Or do we go back to the way things were before?”

He nodded towards Elliott, and Tanya knew exactly what he was saying. She didn’t want to think about what her son’s life would be like if she refused. But she knew that Jamal knew exactly what she was thinking, and feeling, inside. That once she’d had a taste for that big, black cock of his, and the other two boys, that she was lost. Like a drug addict, she was already hooked, and there was no going back. She knew inside that she needed those big cocks, needed them like an alcoholic needs that next drink. But she also knew that Jamal was offering her a way out, an excuse to justify her behavior. If anybody was to ask or say anything about what she was doing, she could say that she was doing it for Elliott’s benefit, to stop him from being bullied by these three monsters. She could see by the knowing look in Jamal’s eyes that he knew this as well, and was saying this for her benefit, for which she was grateful.

“I ... I understand,” she replied, nodding in agreement.

“Good, that’s what I like to hear,” Jamal said, smiling as he calmly nodded before turning to his two friends. “Get her out of there and onto one of those chairs.” He pointed to one of the padded, poolside loungers a short distance away.

Gunner and Zeke helped Tanya out of the hot tub and over to the lounger, water running off their bodies onto the deck surface. The boys each had one of her arms and laid her back, her upper body raised slightly by the inclined lounger. On her back, her huge tits spread out sideways over the full breadth of her chest, the massive globes of flesh on the verge of oozing out of the sides as well as over the top edge of the jam-packed bra cups.

“That’s good,” Jamal said as the boys took a spot on either side of her, their hands going back to their hard cocks. “Now, fill her mouth.” He turned his attention to Tanya, who was looking at him questioningly. “And Tanya, once they do, don’t swallow it ... not until I tell you.”

She nodded obediently, and Jamal gestured to his two friends, who moved in close and started stroking their big pricks, more vigorously now. Their hands flew back and forth, precum glinting in the sun as it flew from the tips of their cocks every which way, many of them falling on Tanya’s face.

“Open your mouth for them, Tanya,” Jamal said. “Give my boys a target.”

Tanya compliantly opened her mouth into an inviting ‘O’ as the boys moved in closer, the engorged ends of their boners sometimes brushing against her face as they pumped away at them.

“Are you almost there, Zeke?” Gunner asked, setting his feet firmly in position.

“Oh yeah, buddy. That fucking mouth of hers had me ready to shoot almost as soon as I stuck my cock in it.” Zeke got into position as well, his hand almost a blur as he pointed the dripping tip right at Tanya’s face.

“OH FUCK ... HERE YOU GO, BABY!” Gunner said with a groan as he started to come. He held his hand still for a second as a long white rope shot forth, hitting Tanya on the cheek and streaming into her open mouth.

“YEAH ... Here it comes, a nice mouthful for ya,” Zeke responded as he started to climax as well. A milky ribbon spewed forth from the tip of his raging prick, splattering the other side of her face before he got it aimed into her beckoning mouth. The two boys moved closer, the crimson heads of their dicks almost touching right over her open mouth as they totally unloaded, flooding her mouth with a torrent of jizz. They were both grunting and moaning as they continued to stroke their spewing cocks, gobs and strands of cum filling the beckoning receptacle of Tanya’s open mouth.

“Oh yeah, nothing I like better than feeding a hungry MILF,” Gunner said as he pumped rope after rope into Tanya’s rapidly-filling mouth.

Elliott couldn’t believe what he was seeing, his mother stretched out before him with two guys filling her mouth with cum. The look on her face was unreal. Her blue eyes were hooded, with a glassy wanton look in them as they kept dumping their loads into her mouth. Her face showed the serene pleasure she was feeling by being used, by being used by these young boys as their personal cum dump. Elliott could see that they were almost done now, and his mother’s mouth was overflowing with spunk, glistening trickles of thick teenage semen sliding sluggishly down her cheeks. Elliott was both shocked and painfully aroused by what he was seeing, his cock once again feeling like an iron bar in his pants.

Zeke shook his spent prick one more time, the final drops of pearly seed dropping onto Tanya’s face. Gunner did the same, and then both of them stepped back, smiles on their faces as they looked down at the 40-year old MILF, her mouth full, her lower face covered with cum.

“Remember, don’t swallow, Tanya,” Jamal said as he stepped forward and looked at the huge pool of cum in the woman’s mouth. He smiled, and then turned. “Elliott.”

Elliott was shocked to hear his name and looked up. He pointed to himself questioningly, as if Jamal had made a mistake by calling out his name.

“Yeah, you,” Jamal said, extending his hand toward Elliott. “Come over here.” Sheepishly, Elliott stepped forward as Jamal slipped his arm around his shoulder, pulling him closer. “Remember what we talked about? About the things you’d like to do?”

Struck dumb, Elliott could only nod.

“How would you like to come in that sweet mouth of your mother’s too?”

As Jamal spoke the words, Elliott looked right at his mother, his reddening face telling her what he was thinking. She seemed to nod with her eyes, letting him know that it was okay, that she understood, that she was doing this to help him, to protect him. That no matter what the boys wanted both of them to do, everything would be all right. After seeing that look in his mother’s eyes, Elliott glanced up at Jamal and nodded.

“Good,” Jamal replied, patting Elliott on the back. “Take your pants off.”

Elliott was far too excited at this point to feel sheepish about what was going to happen. The thought of getting his rock-hard cock into his mother’s mouth was too wild, too totally fucking insane to even think about. If Jamal was willing to let him jerk off into his mother’s mouth too, he was all for it. Elliott hurriedly pulled off his pants and tossed them aside, his rigid dick standing at full attention, pointing directly to the North Star.

“Not a bad-sized dick for a little guy,” Jamal said as he looked at Elliott, and then at his two friends, who shrugged and nodded in agreement before Jamal turned back to the young boy standing next to him. “There’s only one thing you need to do before you get a shot at that pretty mouth, Elliott.”

Elliott looked up at Jamal, totally perplexed, his eyebrows arched up questioningly.

Jamal smiled as he pointed down to Elliott’s mother. “I want you to French kiss your mother first, and then you can use that mouth any way you want.”

Elliott’s eyes flew open, as did Tanya’s. His heart was pounding in his chest as he looked down at his mother’s face, her mouth overflowing with thick milky cum. Elliott felt Jamal’s big hand squeeze his shoulder, a rough warning squeeze. “Remember what we talked about, Smallcox?” Jamal whispered into Elliott’s ear. “If you do as I tell you, I can guarantee you’ll be eating out Mommy’s sweet pussy as much as you want. If you don’t, both you, and your mother, are gonna get fucked up. You got it?” He punctuated his statement by squeezing Elliott’s shoulder even harder, almost making the boy yelp.

Elliott was shocked by what he’d been asked to do, but at the same time, his perverted young brain found the whole twisted scenario sinfully arousing. As he thought about being made to kiss his mother, to stick his tongue into that sea of spunk, he’d felt an electrifying jolt pulse through him right to his cock. His erection was so hard it was almost painful. Although he felt an inkling of guilt, knowing that’s the way he was supposed to feel, he actually felt the opposite deep in his heart. Maybe it was because he needed a male role model, and hadn’t had one since his dad left. Maybe deep down he liked being under someone’s control. Whatever it was, he knew he’d do whatever the young black man wanted him to do.

Elliott looked into his mother’s eyes, seeing that same look again, letting him know she understood. Maybe she understood that he needed this, needed to be told what to do by a big powerful man, Elliott thought.

With no further hesitation, he stepped forward and kneeled down on the pool deck, his face next to his mother’s. From the corner of his eye, he saw Gunner and Zeke move around the lounger to the other side so they had a better view. Elliott looked into his mother’s eyes as he moved closer, those warm blue orbs giving him permission to keep going. He thought he saw a glint of excitement in them as well, and then she softly closed them, waiting for his kiss.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.