Busty Mom & the Bullies, Bk.#1
Chapter 3

Copyright© 2018 by rmdexter

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Blonde-haired, blue-eyed, 34E-cup Tanya will do whatever's necessary to protect her son from his three bullies, even if it means letting him get his fair share of what Mom has to offer. Lot's Cave has the full book, and a great cover photo, available. Dec. 30, 2018...Book #2 of this series is underway. Watch for it in early 2019.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   Reluctant   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Interracial   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Cream Pie   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Big Breasts   Size  

Elliott had whacked off two loads while looking at the pictures of his mother he had on his computer. The panties he’d pilfered from her laundry hamper were soaked where he’d been sucking on them. He’d pumped a creamy mess into each cup of the bra that he’d stolen, the pearly fluid looking obscene as it sat in the big curved cup, the clumpy gobs of boy-juice slowly soaking into the fabric. His lube-coated hand had been busy, the second load coming surprisingly quickly after the first one as he brought up other pictures of her on his screen. These were ones he’d created himself, using the Photoshop program he’d purchased. Although his top-heavy mother had a better body than most busty lingerie models he saw on the internet, he always had a hankering to see her in some of those sexy outfits he fantasized about her wearing when he surfed those sites. It was one thing to see his mother in a bikini in the backyard, it was another thing altogether to get a chance to see her in some gorgeous lingerie. There was no way he could see that ever happening in real life, so he did the best he could by creating his own shots.

He had a number of pictures of her attractive face that he’d edited, cropping off the rest of her body other than her head down to her neck. He’d finished that off by adding a chunky or wide necklace to the shots, giving the headshot of her a bold distinctive edge. This allowed him to transfer that headshot of his mother onto pictures he’d downloaded into his files from various internet sites, the wide necklace creating a natural border between his mother’s face and the original model’s body, making for a better color match. He’d cut and paste layers from those originals until the model’s face was covered, while leaving the rest of her body intact. He’d then add his mother’s face into the shot. A little manipulation of the colors and scaling the new part to fit was often necessary, but the results were usually extremely realistic, and Elliott loved his collection. And that collection now numbered in the thousands of edited photographs, with his mother not only being part of lingerie shots, but miniskirts, sexy business wear, bikinis, whatever tickled Elliott’s fancy that day.

For his second load, he’d switched from the white bikini pics to some of her in corsets and stockings, knowing that if he ever had a chance to see her in something like that, she’d look just as good in real life, or better, than those models in the pictures. The slappy sticky sounds of his pumping hand had filled the room before he’d sent the second load straight into the waiting bra cups, thoughts of spraying his cum over his mother’s real tits filling his head.

With that second load out of the way, he’d washed the greasy lube off his hand and set to work on editing some new pictures that he’d downloaded, these ones of his mother in sexy glamorous gowns with slits that ran right from the floor to the models’ hips. There was something dead sexy about those dresses, with the models’ legs looking gorgeous through the slits in the fabric, their long legs looking fantastic in the obligatory sky-high heels. He already had some of his mother in this look, but he wanted more. And so he was just working on the second of the new pics he’d downloaded when he heard his mother come out of her room. He didn’t think much of it at first but then her footsteps seemed to be hurrying down the stairs, which he thought was strange. He checked the time: 10:47. When he’d first heard his mother come out of her room, he figured she might be heading downstairs to get something to eat. But then she’d gone down the stairs in a rush, which was very strange indeed.

With his curiosity now piqued, he went to his door and quietly opened it. He listened closely, and then heard the murmur of voices coming from the area of the front door. He could make out the tone of his mother’s voice, but the other was a low, masculine rumble, which sounded vaguely familiar, but he couldn’t place it. Wanting to know what was going on, he strode back into his room and pulled on a pair of sweat pants and a T-shirt. The voices seemed closer now as he made his way out of his room, stealthily making his way down the darkened hallway. He came to the corner near the start of the wide curving stairway and peered around the edge.

“What the fuck?” Elliott said to himself as he saw his three bullies sitting at the kitchen table with his mother. Jamal was talking to her quietly. Wondering what they were doing there, he hunkered down in the shadows and watched, and listened. After settling down on his haunches, he was able to make out most of their words, even though they were keeping their voices low. He figured his mother must have told them he was upstairs, and probably sleeping.

So Elliott had stayed hidden in the darkness and taken in everything that had happened, right down to his mother licking up every milky gob of the bullies’ cum while she got herself off with her fingers. He’d watched her hand work vigorously between her legs as she’d leaned over the table, licking up the warm semen ravenously. When she’d sat back in the chair to compose herself, Elliott had taken a last look at her gleaming spunk-covered face and retreated to his room, his brain swirling to the point he was almost staggering, his heart racing.

Now he sat at his desk in front of his computer, trying to comprehend everything that he’d just seen. He had to admit, he wasn’t surprised at the scam the bullies had pulled, preying on his mother’s kind-heartedness in order to satisfy their own perverted pleasure. But he had been surprised by the look of wanton desire on his mother’s face as she’d jerked them off. It was clear as anything that she was enjoying it, even as she tried to keep her feelings somewhat subdued on the outside. When she eagerly made a meal of the puddles of semen on the table, it put any thoughts of her possible reluctance to rest.

What was really troubling Elliott more than anything were his own thoughts of what he’d seen, and how he’d reacted. He knew he should have been angry with the boys for the way they conned his mother into jerking them off. Any ‘proper’ son would have been incensed by what they’d done, but Elliott had reacted differently. He was somewhat embarrassed and guilt-ridden to admit that watching what had happened had aroused him tremendously. His breath had started to come in rapid gasps when Zeke first whipped out his cock and his mother started to stroke it, and it became quickly clear how much she was enjoying it. It didn’t take long before Elliott felt his own pecker tenting out the front of his baggy sweatpants, wishing it was his cock his mother was stroking.

Elliott wanted badly to reach down and jerk it off as he watched his mother, the rapturous look on her face turning him on even more. But for some reason-maybe because he knew what the boys were like-he knew there’d likely be more coming than just Zeke getting jerked off. So he’d used all his willpower to keep his hands off his throbbing prick, and just remained hidden and watched, his wide eyes taking in every lurid detail.

He was right about there being more, and he wasn’t surprised when Gunner replaced Zeke, presenting his erect phallus to his mother, as if he knew that she was waiting for it once she’d finished with Zeke. He noticed that Gunner was really well-hung too, even bigger than Zeke, and he could see the lustful wanton look in his mother’s eyes as she sized up the blonde-haired boy’s rigid prick. Elliott was envious of the boys and their big cocks, knowing his wasn’t anywhere close to that size, and he could see how his mother looked at them hungrily. He even saw her tongue instinctively slip out of her mouth and circle wetly around her pouty red lips once or twice. He wasn’t surprised as his mother didn’t seem to hesitate very long before she started stroking Gunner’s cock. Although his prick felt like an iron bar in his pants, and he could feel precum oozing from the tip, he still managed to keep his hands off it, knowing that watching his mother’s lewd slutty behavior would have him going off in a second if he touched it. That was all fine and good, until Jamal brought out his monster.

With two loads of cum splashed across the table, Elliott watched as Jamal eventually stood next to his mother, and then slowly undid his pants. When he reached into the opening and pulled out his long, thick member, Elliott thought he was almost going to pass out. Jamal’s cock was HUGE! FUCKING HUGE! To Elliott, his bully’s big, black cock was nothing short of ‘Mandingo-esque’. Elliott had seen a lot of interracial porn, with well-hung black guys making it with white women, and there were few that had a weapon as big and thick as Jamal’s.

He watched as Jamal’s enormous prick stiffened and extended until it reached full erection, the broad, flared head as big as an apple, the thick shaft looking like the handle of deadly club. Elliott saw the same look in his mother’s eyes, her blue orbs sparking with desire as she eventually took hold of the massive prick, her hand looking so small and dainty against Jamal’s thrusting erection. Elliott so wished he had a cock like that, and that it was his huge erection that his mother’s hand was wrapped around.

With those envious thoughts running rampant in his brain, when she started stroking it, Elliott couldn’t contain himself any longer. He felt dizzy with excitement as he reached into his sweatpants and wrapped his fingers around his cock. He’d barely stroked it two or three times before he felt himself going off, spraying his load all over the inside of his pants. His eyes were riveted to his mother’s stroking hand and the look of pure rapture on her face as she pumped Jamal’s huge cock, Elliott’s own hand stroking rapidly back and forth within the confines of his sweats.

Elliott slumped against the wall as he finished, but he still kept looking at his mother’s hand on Jamal’s cock, the black boy’s rod dripping gooey cock-sap all over the table at this point. He looked back at his mother’s face, noticing the hungry look in her blue eyes as she gazed over the huge mess of cum on her table, her tongue once more circling her lips provocatively. Elliott was shocked to notice that his own prick hadn’t gone down one little bit. He was still rock-hard! He’d already come three times tonight, and yet his pecker was as rigid as it had ever been. He looked back at the lurid spectacle taking place in the dining room below him, and he couldn’t help it as his eyes went right to Jamal’s throbbing horse-cock, eagerly watching his mother as she jerked it off.

Elliott was awash with shame but couldn’t stop himself from watching his mother enthusiastically stroke the thick ebony wand back and forth. Elliott could see that her eyes were glazed over with desire, her face glowing with a fine sheen of perspiration. He slid his hand back into his sweatpants and started stroking his rigid dick, eagerly watching the lewd scene below. When Jamal started to shoot, Elliott watched the long white ropes launched out over the table, his bully’s massive load overwhelming the mess already left by his two friends.

As soon as Jamal started shooting, Elliott looked at his mother’s face, seeing her eyes open wide and her mouth gape open as she watched the young black man paste her table with a massive load of milky teenage cum. That look of pure rapture on his mother’s face hit Elliott right in the groin. He felt the semen speed up the shaft of his own throbbing prick. He leaned against the wall as he started to go off in his pants again, his eyes watching the tip of Jamal’s magnificent cock yawn open as the black boy continued to ejaculate, absolutely flooding the table with glistening cum, his mother looking at her spunk-covered table hungrily.

Totally spent, Elliott had sat there as he slowly regained his breath, watching the boys kiss and grope his mother before they left. He was then shocked to see her lurid display as she’d sucked and lapped up every drop of their cum, getting herself off at the same time. When she’d finished and sat back, Elliott returned to his room, ridden with guilt and trying to make sense of everything he’d seen.

Quietly closing the door behind him, he pulled off his sweatpants. “Oh fuck,” he said to himself as he looked at the mess on the inside of his pants, the two loads clinging lewdly to the black material. He had his own en-suite bathroom in his room and cleaned himself up, and then donned a pair of old boxers that he wore to sleep in. Sitting in front of his computer, he replayed everything he’d seen in the encounter between his busty mother and his bullies, especially remembering the looks of blissful rapture on his mother’s face. He’d seen how excited she’d gotten, how she’d not even noticed as her robe slipped further and further open, her perfect breasts looking amazing in her sexy green nighty.

Elliott subconsciously started to move his computer mouse, pulling up Photoshopped pics he had of his mother in sexy sleepwear like that. It wasn’t long until he pumped out another load, dropping this one into the cups of her bra as well. He cleaned himself up once more and got into bed, hoping that sleep would take his mind off the things that had happened.

He slept restlessly all night, his brain working overtime with illicit thoughts of his mother, what the bullies had done to her-and more than that-what they might do to her next. He woke out of his fitful sleep twice during the night with a hard-on, his teenage cock in need of relief. He jerked off each time, and then again with his usual morning boner, the soft morning light filtering in dreamily around his curtains as he pumped a load high into the air, thinking about shooting HIS load onto the dining room table for his mother to lick up.


Elliott showered and dressed in jeans and a T-shirt before going downstairs, wondering how his mother would be this morning. As he came down the stairs, the distinctive scent of frying bacon drifted his way, making him realize how hungry he was. His mother came out from behind the fridge door with a carton of eggs in one hand and a bottle of orange juice in the other.

“Good morning, sleepyhead,” his mother said, setting her handfuls of stuff on the counter. “How are you doing today, sweetie?”

Elliott had wondered if his mother would be showing signs of guilt and remorse over what she’d done, but the way she looked right now, it was clear that there were no thoughts like that going on inside that pretty head of hers. She looked lively and vivacious as she faced him across the granite-topped island in the kitchen. He could see that she’d already showered and dressed for the day, her blonde hair pulled back in a loose bun, with a few stray tendrils licking teasingly at her neck. And she was already wearing makeup, which was unusual for this early in the morning, especially a Saturday morning.

But it was her mode of attire that immediately caught Elliott’s eye. She was wearing something new that he’d never seen before. It was a sundress in brilliant yellow, the color of which seemed to bring out the honey-blonde highlights in her hair. It fit snugly on the upper part of her body, before flaring out playfully over her wide hips, the ruffled hem ending quite high on her thighs. Her legs were bare, showing off her nice tan. On her feet she wore strappy yellow sandals, with a flat sole. The shoes looked perfect with the summery dress-somewhat fancy, but suitable for a casual day in the sun.

As usual with his mother, Elliott found his eyes focussing on the bodice of the dress. The material up top was made of some kind of stretchy fabric, which hugged her torso, and her giant tits, alluringly. Two straps went over her shoulders, leaving her arms and shoulders bare, her skin nicely tanned like her legs. The front had a deeply-scooped rounded neckline. Elliott almost licked his lips as he took in the impressive upper swells of his mother’s breasts and the dark teasing line of cleavage that disappeared down between her massive guns. Through the bright yellow fabric, he could make out the lines of her bra. He knew from some of his past jacking sessions that the bra was yellow as well, a gorgeous soft corn-silk yellow with intricate lace covering nearly the entire surface of each big cup. Like all of her bras, it was heavily reinforced with wire, which was necessary to carry the heavy load that was required by the sexy garment. He would have bet anything that she was wearing the matching pair of silky yellow panties that he knew she’d bought as a set with the bra. He’d painted the pronounced cups of that bra with his semen a number of times previously, usually while he’d had the matching panties in his mouth, his lips and tongue working to draw out his mother’s precious juices.

Elliott looked closely at his mother’s tits in the supportive bra. It looked to him like more of her soft tit flesh was being pushed up than before. Had his mother gained a little weight up top? It could be. He didn’t seem to remember that much flesh being squeezed into that sexy bra before. Whatever it was, it looked damn good.

“Elliott? Are you all right, dear? I asked how you are and you just seem to be standing there daydreaming?”

His mother’s words broke Elliott out of his stupor. “Sorry, Mom,” he said as he came around the counter and poured himself a glass of juice. “I’m okay. Just a little slow waking up, I guess.”

“Well, I’m making scrambled eggs and bacon, and I just poured you a cup of coffee. That should wake you up. Now, you’re in charge of toast. The rest of the stuff is almost ready, so you better hop to it, buddy-boy.” She gave him a big smile and ruffled his hair playfully before turning back to the stove.

Elliott couldn’t believe how bright and carefree his mother was acting. Her voice was as cheery as her yellow dress. Had last night really happened, or had he just been dreaming? He gave his head a shake to try and clear his thoughts. He slid some bread into the toaster and then looked over at his mother from the side, noticing the way the skirt part of her dress flared out over her curvy bum. He pictured flipping the back of the dress up and slipping his cock into her from behind, right there as she stood at the stove. He knew THAT image he was picturing was definitely a dream.

“So why are you all dressed up this early on a Saturday morning?” Elliott asked as he started buttering the toast while his mother divied up the food onto their plates.

“Oh, I guess you’ve never seen this dress before, have you?” Tanya replied as she set the plates down on the table. She looked down at what she was wearing, her slender fingers running down over her trim waist and then out over her wide hips. “It is fairly new, and I don’t think I’ve worn it before. Do you like it?” She did a twirl, the flounced skirt flying up playfully, showing more of her full creamy thighs.

Elliott gulped as he brought the plate with the toast to the table, his eyes feasting on his mother’s lush sexy body. He took in as much as he could, his gaze relishing every pronounced mound and inviting valley of her voluptuous form. “Uh ... it ... it looks great,” he stammered out. “I’m just not used to you being dressed up this early in the morning.”

“Well,” his mother replied, checking her watch. “I know the boys said they were coming over for a swim sometime today, and I just wanted to be ready in case they came over early. I didn’t think it would be appropriate if they showed up and I was still in my bathrobe.”

“Like you were last night when they came over and you jerked them all off? And then acted like a slut and licked up every drop of their cum?” Elliott thought to himself, guiltily knowing he’d love to see a repeat performance of that lurid event. But instead of saying what he was really thinking, he simply asked, “And you think that dress is appropriate for when those bullies show up?”

“Now Elliott, if this idea of the boys coming over here for some tutoring is going to work, I think you need to stop thinking of them as bullies. They just need a little understanding is all. Do you think you can do that for me?”

As his mother looked at him with those caring blue eyes, Elliott couldn’t help but give in to her wishes. He nodded in agreement.

“Good boy. Now, why wouldn’t this be appropriate?” Tanya asked, all doe-eyed innocence as she looked down at her pretty yellow dress.

“I don’t know, it’s just ... just kind of ... revealing,” Elliott stammered out, feeling embarrassed as his gaze ran up and down over his mother’s curvy body, his recently-jerked prick giving a little twitch.

“Nonsense. It’s a beautiful sunny day and this dress just seemed like the right thing to wear. I’m sure those boys won’t even notice.”

“Fat chance,” Elliott thought to himself, looking at the way the stretchy material of the bodice seemed to mold itself to her big tits. He knew those three guys would be eating up that same view, especially after what she’d done for them last night.

“Now, let’s eat our breakfast before it gets cold,” Tanya said as she gestured to Elliott’s spot at the table.

They engaged in idle chit chat over breakfast. Elliott helped clean up and once they were done, he went into the family room and started playing video games. After a few minutes, he noticed his mother go to the front window and look out through the sheer drapes, her eyes looking down the street in the direction that the boys would come from. She sat down across the room from him and flipped through a magazine, but he could see that she didn’t even seem to notice what she was looking at. She seemed somewhat anxious, and distracted. She tossed the magazine aside and stepped over to the window once more. She made a bit of a face and then made her way back to the kitchen, where she started making some noise with some pots and pans.

“What are you doing, Mom?” Elliott asked as he looked over his shoulder from his spot on the couch.

“Well, I’m not sure what time the boys will be here to go swimming, so I just thought I’d make up some pasta salad in case they got here early and hadn’t had lunch.”

“You’re going to feed them?”

“It’s just pasta salad, Elliott. And you know yourself what their home life is probably like. It’s probably pretty hard for their parents to take care of them, and their other children. And it’s not like a little pasta salad is going to break us.” Tanya gestured to the opulence of their home, which shut down any more objections from Elliott.

Elliott quietly turned back to the TV, becoming absorbed in his game as his mother busied herself in the kitchen behind him. A couple of times while she was cooking, she ventured over to the window, her eyes turned down the street.

“There, all done,” she finally said, coming back into the living room as she dried her hands on a tea towel. “It’s in the fridge and should be ready for lunchtime.”

“What if they don’t even turn up?” Elliott asked as he put his game on pause.

“You think they might not come?” his mother replied. He could see the look of near despair on her face as the idea registered.

“These guys aren’t the most reliable, Mom. They skip school all the time. They might just skip out on this.” Elliott was torn. Half of him wanted the three lugs to blow off the whole thing, while the other half of him wanted them there, just to see how they’d treat his mother after she’d jerked them all off last night.

“Oh well, hmm, maybe you’re right. There’s nothing to say they actually have to come over.”

Elliott could see that his mother actually looked quite sad at the prospect of the boys not turning up. She looked down at her dress, and the look on her face was as if she was wondering if she’d put it on for nothing. Like he’d thought earlier, he knew now from that look on her face that she’d put it on for their benefit. He figured maybe he’d played his hand a little too hard with his comments. “But then again, maybe it’s just too early for them. It is the weekend and I bet those guys like to sleep in. Maybe those dates they had last night went late and they’re just tired.” After making that suggestion, he could see the smile returning to his mother’s eyes, and he knew she was thinking about how those ‘dates’ had ended up, with her jerking off all three boys and getting a bellyful of cum for her trouble.

“You know, that might be it. Maybe whatever they did last night took a lot out of them.” As his mother paused in her words, Elliott thought about what she’d said and almost smiled, knowing she’d been the one who’d taken a lot out of them, a lot of thick milky boy-cum. “Well, if they come, they come. If they don’t, they don’t.” Once again, Elliott was shocked at his mother’s words, ‘if they come’. They came all right, in buckets, all over the table.

His mother got up and strolled over to the window once more. He thought she looked fantastic in the pretty yellow dress, the flouncy playful skirt giving him a nice view of her full thighs. He loved those thighs, often wishing he could spend hours on his knees between them, worshipping that pussy of hers with his mouth. He’d often fantasize about orally servicing her for hours on end, bringing her to one staggering climax after another, his tongue and lips numb from overuse. Those thoughts went through his head as she stood at the window, her eyes looking out as his roamed hungrily over those lush thighs and the rest of her curvy figure, his cock starting to stiffen.

“Oh! They’re coming up the street!” His mother turned to him, a big smile on her face before she looked back out the window, her hands smoothing down over the front of her dress. Seeing the somewhat surprised look on his face, Elliott’s mother composed herself as she gave a little cough, purposely taking the smile off her face. “I mean, I think that’s Jamal’s van. Oh yes, they’re pulling into the driveway, so I guess that’s them.”

Elliott stayed where he was on the couch, but he noticed his mother stop in front of the mirror on her way to the front door. Her hands came up and she brushed back a stray lock of hair, and then he saw her quickly adjust her boobs, pushing them up and together. Apparently satisfied, in the reflection, he spotted that innocent smile come back over her face before she turned and made her way to the door just as the bell rang.

They were out of his sightline now, but he heard the rumble of their voices as his mother let them in. Elliott paused his game, expecting them to walk right in. It took longer for them to come into the room than he thought, but when his mother led them in, he noticed she was pushing back another feathery strand of hair, and then she wiped the back of her hand across her mouth, which looked wet. Her face looked a little flushed too. He wondered if they’d kissed her when they came in, just like they did before they left last night. If only they knew how she’d sluttishly lapped up their cum after they’d gone.

“The boys are here, Elliott,” Tanya said as the three big youths filed in behind her. Elliott noticed each one had what looked like bunched-up swim trunks and a beach towel in their hand, while Jamal carried what looked like a shopping bag of some kind in his other hand. Elliott noticed the boys eyeing up his mother in her form-fitting dress, their eyes checking out her massive tits.

“How’s it goin’, Elliott?” Zeke asked as he reached down to the couch and playfully tapped Elliott lightly on the arm.

When Elliott saw the boy’s hand start to come out towards him, he’d instinctively shrunk back, expecting the usual punch. He was shocked by the surprising tenderness of Zeke’s gesture. “Uh, it’s goin’ okay,” he replied, eyeing each of the boys suspiciously.

“I see you’ve brought your trunks,” Tanya said, nodding to the wads of clothing in the boys’ hands.

“Yes, it’s a beautiful day,” Jamal replied as his two pals nodded, “and that pool is looking might good.” He nodded towards the bank of windows as he spoke, but his eyes never left the MILF’s gorgeous body.

Elliott watched as his mother flushed under Jamal’s leering gaze, a demure little smile turning up the corners of her mouth. “I should have mentioned,” she said, “you didn’t need to bring towels. We have plenty.”

“Okay then. Next time we won’t,” Jamal said, emphasizing his words to make it clear that there would be a ‘next time’.

Tanya smiled as she replied. “Yes, next time.” She paused as Jamal nodded in agreement. “After your swim, did you want to start you tutoring sessions with Elliott?”

The three boys all looked at each other, Gunner and Zeke raising their eyebrows before Jamal turned back to Tanya. “You know Mrs. Cox, it’s Saturday, and really, nobody wants to do school work on Saturday, right?”

Tanya looked quickly at Elliott, who gave her a small nod. “Oh, okay.”

Jamal gestured to his two friends. “We were thinking maybe we could pop by sometime tomorrow and get started on the tutoring then, on Sunday. How does that sound? If it’s okay with you and Elliott, of course.”

“That sounds all right to me. Elliott?”

Elliott wasn’t looking forward to any of it, but he’d told his mother he’d give it shot. “I guess that would be okay.”

“Great,” Jamal said, finalizing things. “With that in mind, we’ve brought along a couple of things for the two of you.” He held up the bag he’d been carrying. He reached inside and pulled out a box wrapped with a red ribbon, and another package, about the size of a book.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.