Busty Mom & the Bullies, Bk.#1 - Cover

Busty Mom & the Bullies, Bk.#1

Copyright© 2018 by rmdexter

Chapter 1

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Blonde-haired, blue-eyed, 34E-cup Tanya will do whatever's necessary to protect her son from his three bullies, even if it means letting him get his fair share of what Mom has to offer. Lot's Cave has the full book, and a great cover photo, available. Dec. 30, 2018...Book #2 of this series is underway. Watch for it in early 2019.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   Reluctant   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Interracial   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Cream Pie   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Big Breasts   Size  

The following story is a complete work of fiction and fantasy. All characters involved in sexual activity are over the age of 18. Any resemblance to persons living or dead is purely coincidental. Thank you for reading; and please take the time to vote, the authors do appreciate it.


Elliott Cox would have liked nothing more than to quietly go home. Just go home, go to his room, and jerk off a load fantasizing about his mother. It was Friday afternoon, and he wanted to get started. He wanted to see how many loads he could pump out thinking about his mom before he had to go back to school Monday morning.

He knew he’d be making good use of his mother’s bra and panties that he’d stolen from the laundry hamper the day before. He was already picturing running his tongue up the inside of those silky panties, drawing out as much of her sweet nectar as he could. This was Elliott’s main fantasy, the one that drove him crazy—eating out his mother’s perfect pussy for hours on end. He loved watching porn videos where sexy MILFs were lying back, their legs spread wide open, while a younger male was on his knees between those sexy legs, his face and tongue buried in that hot, mature cunt.

This is what Elliott dreamed of more than anything else, servicing his mother orally, bringing her to orgasm after orgasm. And as far as he was concerned, she didn’t have to do a thing for him in return, other than let him pleasure her, and allow him to feed from her flowing juices. He was fine with that. And even though his mother was the sexiest woman he’d ever seen, a gorgeous woman who he knew any man would love to have his way with, he knew that slavishly servicing her ripe mature pussy would be enough for him—more than enough. He’d worship that hot wet cunt as long as she’d let him, with nothing in return for him other than the perverse gratification he’d get from pleasing her.

He loved everything about his mother, from her honey-blonde hair and pretty face to her massive 34E tits, from her waspish waist and sensually-flared hips, to her curvy bum and full creamy thighs, all the way down to her dimpled knees, toned calves, and slender ankles. Even her dainty little feet were sexy, but he knew it was that mysterious pussy hidden beneath her clothes that he’d spend all his time worshipping.

One of his favorite fantasies was coming home from school—on a day just like this—to find his mother in the kitchen waiting for him, dressed in a tight black turtleneck sweater. The sweater would be molded to those amazing tits of hers, the vertical ribs of the turtleneck flowing in and out sensually around the pronounced mounds of her huge breasts. That sweater would be accompanied by a gray, slim-fitting business skirt that ended at mid-thigh, giving him a teasing glimpse of those lush, full thighs of hers. When it came to those thighs, he just knew that the skin of the inside of them would be luxuriously soft, just like a baby’s bottom. Her tanned legs would be bare all the way down, and he always pictured them with some kind of cream on them, which would give them a subtle oily sheen that made them look dead sexy. Her feet would be clad in 4” high-heeled pumps with wickedly-pointed toes—shoes that would make his cock hard just by looking at them.

“Oh, you’re finally home from school,” she’d say as he’d walk into the house, setting down his knapsack and joining her in the combination kitchen, dining room, and family room. She’d sidle over to the dining room table as she talked, a lock of lustrous blonde hair falling provocatively over one eye. Her hand would come up and brush it back as she smiled at him coyly, the look in her eyes telling him she knew every lurid thought that went on in that perverted young mind of his.

“I ... yes, Mom, I came home right away, just as you like,” Elliott would reply, his eyes roaming hungrily up and down over his mother’s stunning body, the tight sweater and skirt emphasizing her shapely hourglass figure. He could see the outline of her heavily-structured bra beneath the sweater, but even with a bra on, her big nipples were still casting teasing shadows on the tightly-stretched black fabric, sending a little jolt of arousal to his midsection. He’d never seen any woman with tits as perfect as his mother’s.

“That’s a good boy,” she’d say, shifting around so her backside rested on the edge of the table, her straightened arms supporting her as she leaned back slightly. Facing directly at him, she’d place her sexy high heels a little more than shoulder width apart, causing the skirt to be drawn tightly across her full thighs, the hem provocatively rising up an inch or two. “Would you like your after school snack now?”

She’d accompany her question by giving Elliott a bewitchingly teasing look, which sent shivers tripping down his spine. He could feel his heart pounding with anticipation as he melted under her penetrating gaze, beads of sweat breaking out on his forehead. “Yes, please.”

His mother would smile, a sinfully wicked look on her face. “All right then.” She’d shift back on the table, perching her bum fully on the edge. Elliott stood perfectly still and watched, breathing now in ragged little gasps as she looked up at him and beckoned him with a crooked finger. “You know what to do.”

Elliott would obediently nod and step forward, reaching for the arm of the dining room chair that she’d moved away from the end of the table. He pulled the chair closer, right in front of her. He carefully slid in between the front of the chair and her dangling legs, taking his seat. He looked up at her in anticipation, knowing what was coming next.

And his mother didn’t disappoint him. With a beguiling smile on her face, she’d draw her legs up, placing the bottom of each sexy shoe on the arm of the chair. “That’s my sweet boy, now it’s time for your snack.” As she finished speaking, she slowly let her knees roll open to each side.

Elliott’s gaze would be drawn to the inviting darkness between her thighs as the tightly-stretched hem of her skirt rose higher. He caught a brief glimpse of her silky panties, and then more as her legs opened wider and her skirt rose higher.

In the dream, she was always wearing white panties. Elliott stared between her gorgeous legs as if mesmerized, his eyes feasting on her glorious womanhood. Her silky panties were stretched tightly over her prominent mound, cupping it provocatively. The front of her panties was always damp, soaked to the point where the whiteness was almost translucent. He could clearly make out the fullness of her lips beneath, the seeping richness of her juices making them clearly visible through the sodden fabric. His eyes followed upwards, and he could have sworn he could even see the prominent bulge of her clit, causing a small teasing shadow to fall on the damp material.

But besides what he could see, what he loved even more was her luxuriously alluring scent. As she spread her legs, the subtleness of her warm womanly aroma had started to flow over him like a comforting cloak. It wasn’t nasty or dirty-smelling, just the pure sensual fragrance of a beautiful woman—a beautiful woman whose dripping pussy was in need of servicing.

“C’mon, baby,” his mother would say, shifting her hands further behind her as she leaned back, tilting her hips up slightly. “It’s all yours.”

Elliott would move closer, drawn like a bee to the hive, in search of that golden cunt-honey that he knew awaited him. Her seductive bouquet was stronger now, the titillating fragrance coursing through his veins like an intoxicating drug. He could see her juices glistening as they soaked right through her panties, as if inviting him to come even closer. He’d extend his tongue, pressing the broad flat surface right up against her panties, feeling the intense heat flow through them against his tongue. He’d slowly lick upwards, the taste of her seeping discharge seeming to caress his tongue teasingly as the flavor settled on his taste buds, sending a rocket of blood to his already-surging cock.

He’d press his tongue deep into her panties, pushing the material right into her slit. He’d suck at the material, drawing those warm juices back into his mouth right through the soaking-wet fabric.

“Oh yeah, that’s what Mommy likes,” she’d say, letting her thighs roll open even further, giving him total access to her overheated cunt. He’d continued to lick the front of her panties, his lips and tongue working feverishly to get at the warm treasure lying beneath. She’d let him lick and suck at her panties until he’d start to make little whining noises of frustration. A knowing smile would come over her face as she finally relented, allowing him to realize his illicitly sinful fantasies.

“Okay, baby, now that you’ve had your appetizer, I think it’s time for your main course,” she’d say before reaching down and stripping off her panties. She’d carelessly toss them aside and then sit back, placing her high-heeled shoes back up on the arms of the chair, and then slowly, teasingly, draw her legs up and apart once more, this time showing him her cleanly-shaven pussy, her mound flushed and wet with desire.

“There you go, baby,” she’d say, reaching down between her spread thighs and drawing one red-tipped fingernail along the glistening slit of her steaming cunt. “Mommy’s nice and wet for you, just the way you like it.” She’d draw that slender finger up over the fiery beacon of her clit and then turn her hand, crooking her finger in and out towards him, beckoning him to come closer. “C’mon, baby, show Mommy what you can do with that sweet mouth of yours.”

Elliott would be so charged with excitement that he’d dive right in, pressing his face flush up against her smoldering box. His face would be covered with her wetness, her slippery lubricant feeling luxuriously warm and nasty on his skin. He’d extend his tongue, feathering it deftly between the wet, pink folds of her labia. He’d taste the juices inside her, his tongue pushing deeper as it ran over the oily folds of flesh lining her succulent canal, the very same canal that had given birth to him 18 years ago. Just knowing that would inspire him even more, his tongue searching deep as he wanted to give his mother as much pleasure as possible.

“Oh yeah, that’s my perfect little boy,” his mother would say, tipping her head back as she surrendered to the blissful sensations coursing through her. “Yeah, that’s it, work that tongue nice and deep for Mommy.” She’d roll her hips in unison with his efforts, his tongue moving in slow insistent circles all around the sides of her seeping coital walls.

Elliott knew he’d be in heaven, his tongue drawing mouthfuls of the intoxicating elixir back into his mouth, the warm, honey-like nectar sliding down his throat like liquid silk. He’d pull back, licking all around her hot, fleshy labia, licking every drop of discharge from those slippery petals. And then he’d dive deep again, sending his tongue further into her dripping gash, this time concentrating on the upper folds of flesh inside her, just beneath her throbbing clit.

“Oh yeah, that’s it, baby, right there ... just keep ... just keep ... OH FUCKKKKKKKKKKKK,” his mother would moan as a shattering climax tore through her as her legs clamped down around his head, holding his mouth in place. He could feel the muscles on the insides of her full thighs quivering as waves of ecstasy tore through her, sending delightful impulses to every nerve ending of her body.

“OH MY GODDDD...” Her moans would continue as she held his head tightly in her hands, letting him know she wanted him to keep working that magic tongue deep inside her.

Elliott would, feeling the excess juices gathering on his tongue at the same time he could feel her spraying his face as she came, the blissful sensations of a deep vaginal climax sending her into near convulsions. He’d hang on for the ride, feeling her hips twisting and bucking as he kept licking, wishing her orgasm would go on forever, her sweet honey flowing endlessly onto his tongue.

But finally, the luxurious sensations would slowly start to abate, and she’d release her grip on his head, sitting back on her straightened arms, her legs slowly unclamping from around his head.

Elliott would know instinctively that she was overly sensitive right now, so he’d draw his face back, but keep his mouth pressed up against her throbbing mound. He’d slowly let his tongue explore downwards, licking up as much of the juices seeping from her drooling gash as he could. At this point, she’d always look down at him through half-closed eyes, her eyes glassy with contented bliss.

“That’s it, baby, clean Mommy up. Get every drop of that cunt-honey you love so much.” She’d tilt her hips up, giving him better access to the shiny trail of fluid that had run down below the bottom of her slit. She’d smile as he let his tongue run along that glistening trickle of nectar, his tongue searching for the tiny pink ring of her bumhole.

“Maybe I’ll let you lick my bum later, sweetheart, but Mommy needs that sweet mouth back up here right now.”

Elliott would look up to see her extending her index finger downward, the red-tipped nail tracing over the fiery head of her clit. As if drawn by a powerful magnet, Elliott would move his face upwards, his lips and tongue seeking out that throbbing beacon of pleasure. His mother would smile devilishly as she slid her fingers around the back of his head, guiding him to that pulsing nodule of flesh.

Elliott would purse his lips in a loving kiss and place them right on the head of the protruding button. It would be so hot that he’d almost draw back, in fear that he’d burn his lips. But he’d stay, pushing a big wad of saliva to the front of his mouth, bathing her throbbing clit with his cooling spit. He’d roll his tongue all around it, tenderly nipping and sucking at it at the same time.

“Oh yeah, that’s my good little boy. You really know what Mommy needs,” she’d say as she’d settle further back on the table, resting on her elbows this time, looking down at him over the huge mounds of her massive tits. She’d flex her wide hips up against his face as he kept busy with his talented young mouth, stimulating her clit until she was on the verge of climbing the walls. He’d get her to that point and then slowly back off, extending her pleasure as he’d slowly start again, and again, before eventually, he could sense her need for release. He’d then use all his skill to take her right over the edge, his tongue pressing and rolling over that sensitive nodule of flesh until her body thrashed around like a wildcat, shaking and bucking as he drove her to the heights of ecstasy.

“OH FUCK ... YES ... YES ... YESSSSSSSSSS...” His mother would moan like a wounded animal as she climaxed, blasting his lower face with a shower of her creamy juices, her loins spasming and twitching with delight as the powerful sensations of a blisteringly hot orgasm tore through her. He’d keep licking and sucking on her pulsing clit as her lush, mature body was in near convulsions, every nerve ending tingling deliciously as she came.

Elliott would keep his lips and tongue working on her sensitive clit as the waves of pleasure washed over her, and then he’d slow down as her climax dwindled. As her body stopped jerking and shaking, she’d take his head in her hands and push him away. “Mmm, that was nice,” she’d say as she drew in deep breaths of cool air as she sat up again. “Did you like your after school snack, sweetie?”

“Yes, Mom. I loved it,” Elliott would respond, his eyes drifting down from her gorgeous face, stopping to stare at her voluminous tits, the huge orbs straining provocatively against her tight sweater, before moving down to her girlishly shaven mound, still wet with his saliva and her flowing juices. In the dream, he’d always look up at her at this point. “Mom, I’m still kind of hungry. Do you think I could have some more?”

His mother would get that wickedly sinful look in her eyes before her lips turned up in a nasty smile. “Sure, baby,” she’d say. “I wouldn’t want my sweet boy to go hungry. You can have as much as you want.”

She’d lean back and let her thighs roll open again, presenting her glorious pussy to Elliott like his evening meal. And he’d dive right in, his mouth kissing that hot pink mound tenderly before he slipped his tongue back inside, causing her to start with those low moans of pleasure again. And this would go on for hours, his mother feeding him mouthfuls of succulent nectar with each climax. His jaw would be sore and his tongue numb by the time they were done, but he knew he’d be blissfully content, at least until the next time, and it would start all over again.


Yes, Elliott would have like nothing better than to go home, immerse himself in those fantasies and start jerking his cock as soon as possible. He wanted to see if he could break his standing weekend record of sixteen times. He’d had high hopes of getting to number seventeen when he’d left school. But things hadn’t gone as planned. They’d been waiting for him.

Elliott was eighteen and his senior year of high school was just getting underway. He was small in stature. He always had been. An easy target. Jamal and his two buddies, Gunner and Zeke, had singled Elliott out as the object of their derision in his freshman year. The school district attendance lines had changed when Elliott entered high school, bringing those guys in from a poor neighborhood on the other side of the river. He’d been bullied by them off and on for years now, but he was hoping—no—praying—that by the time this senior year rolled around that those jerks would have grown out of it. Either that, or he hoped they’d be thrown in jail over the summer for some crime they committed, which he was sure wouldn’t have come as a surprise to anyone.

But no such luck. His senior year was underway and once again those fuckers were on his case. They’d been waiting for him near the variety store he had to walk past on his way home. He had the bruises on his arm to show for it. They rarely hurt him, but they cruelly berated him, taunted him, and threatened him day in and day out. Today, as Gunner and Zeke had held him, the group leader, Jamal, had stood in front of him. The young black man’s six-foot two-inch frame had loomed over Elliott’s tiny body menacingly, his long finger pointed right at Elliott’s face.

“That English paper that we have due next week, I want at least a B+ on that,” he’d said. “So you better get to work and do a good job over the weekend. You know you don’t want to disappoint me. You got it, Smallcox?”

“Yes sir,” Elliott had replied, knowing the answer Jamal expected.

“And don’t forget our math homework either,” Gunner added as he and Zeke squeezed Elliott’s arms tightly before shoving him towards home.

Elliott put his head down and walked away, tears at the corners of his eyes. How was he going to make this stop? His three tormentors were always careful never to do any of their bullying on the school grounds, other than giving him threatening looks that he understood implicitly. The teachers were never witness to anything—so there was no help coming from them. With his head bowed and his arm aching, he walked home, defeated.


Tanya Cox was worried about her son. It had been a pretty good summer for Elliott, but once school had started a few days ago, he’d gone back to being morose and quiet, just like he had been before the previous school year had ended. He’d turned eighteen over the summer, and she had hoped her boy would have a great final year before moving on to college.

The two of them had been on their own for a few years now. In Elliott’s last year of elementary school, Tanya had come home one afternoon to find her husband out by their swimming pool with someone she didn’t know. It was a large black man, and her husband was on his knees in front of the man, the back of his head towards Tanya. She stood inside the sliding patio door, dumbfounded by what she was seeing. She saw her husband’s head bobbing back and forth enthusiastically. It didn’t take her long to figure out what was going on but, in shock, she stood there and watched as the big man took her husband’s head in his hands and face-fucked him until he blew his load right down her husband’s throat. The man had pulled his cock out, and then slapped her husband across the face with it a few times. Despite the shocking scene she’d just witnessed, Tanya couldn’t deny the tingling between her legs as she’d looked at the man’s huge black cock. It was already starting to deflate as he pulled it back from her husband’s sucking lips, but it was still enormous. She’d felt her own mouth watering as he’d drawn the oozing tip all over her husband’s face, the snail-trail of his discharge glistening nastily even from where she was standing. The black man finally tucked his enormous prick back in his pants before zipping up and strolling casually out the gate. She saw her husband lick some stray cum off his hands before rising and turning back towards the house, his eyes meeting hers.

Tanya got the house and full custody of Elliott in the divorce. Her husband had moved to a big city on the other side of the state, which was fine with her. She’d been raising Elliott on her own ever since, and doing her best to give them a good life. Her job as a free-lance graphic designer allowed her to work from home, which worked out well for looking after Elliott. Between her job and with the divorce settlement signed and sealed, she and her son were pretty well off. She wanted the design job more to break up the boredom of the daily routine than for the money, so she generally ended up taking jobs of her choice and working a few hours here and there, whenever she pleased. Financially, she didn’t really need the job, but felt she should be doing something constructive, at least part of the time. Yes, the freedom she and Elliott had when it came to the money situation suited her perfectly.

And so, the school year had started and, once again, she was worried about her sweet, young boy. He’d always been small, and somewhat delicate. Other kids had picked on him his whole life, and she’d hoped that would have stopped when he got to high school, but instead, it seemed to be worse. He’d told her bits and pieces about the three boys who seemed to be the ones bullying him, and she knew he was trying to be strong, but her heart went out to him just the same. She hoped Elliott had steered clear of them today and would make it home in a good mood.

Tanya looked forward to the two of them having a nice Friday night together and enjoy the weekend in peace and quiet. Their usual Friday night routine was to order a pizza and watch a movie. She’d put her work aside today when her younger sister had called and asked if she wanted to go golfing. Tanya had made sure they finished their round in time for her to be back when her boy arrived home from school. He’d be home soon so she took another look at herself in the full-length hallway mirror, wanting to make sure she looked presentable, even if it was just for her 18-year old son.

“Not bad for an old girl,” she thought to herself as she looked at her reflection. Tanya had turned 40 a few months back, and thought she still looked pretty good, compared to most women she saw out in the world. She stood 5’-4” tall and packed a lot of curves on her 120-pound frame. She thought the sleeveless pink golf shirt and white golf skirt looked good on her, the light pastel colors showing off her tan. She’d even painted her fingernails a soft pink to match. Her delicate feet were clad in a pair of strappy white sandals which she had changed into after the round of golf. The pretty, flat sandals worked perfectly with her outfit. She pulled the pink scrunchie out of her hair, shaking out her long honey-blonde locks. Her hair was parted slightly to one side, and framed her pretty face appealingly. Her blue eyes sparkled with life, and she thought the pink eyeshadow she’d chosen to go with her outfit looked pretty and feminine. The pink lip gloss she was wearing accentuated her wide full mouth, her pillowy heart-shaped lips one of her best features. She shook her head and ran her fingers through her hair, smoothing it out as it fell past her shoulders.

She smiled to herself as she’d raised her arms, the upward motion causing her breasts to jiggle beneath the pink top, the material stretched taut over her impressive chest. She didn’t remember her top fitting that tight before, but she’d felt the same when she’d put her bra on earlier. The heavily reinforced 34E bra didn’t fit her like it used to, the ample mounds of tit-flesh had seemed to swell over the top edge of the lacy reinforced cups as she’d slid her girls into it. She figured she must have gained a bit of weight up top lately and knew an F cup was likely necessary from now on. She gave herself a wry smile as she adjusted her boobs slightly, figuring that extra bit of weight gain up there was just one of those things that happened to women when they hit 40.

She turned sideways, looking at the way her curvy rump thrust out behind her. It looked like two round beach balls nestled side by side. Again, she figured that was another place she’d gained a few pounds. “But it doesn’t look bad either, does it?” she asked herself as she turned a little more, looking at her backside from over her shoulder. She adjusted her feet slightly to each side, making the back of the short, white golf skirt stretch tightly across the curvy mounds. From this angle she could see her prominent breasts in profile at the same time, her upper body twisted around for her to see. Her gaze travelled down her body to below the hem of her skirt, taking in the tanned skin of her full, creamy thighs. She was pleased that her legs still looked great at this age, her thighs and calves full and meaty, while her dimpled knees and trim ankles emphasized the sexy tone of her legs, just like her waist. Tanya had worked hard to keep her abs flat and her waist trim. Those stomach crunches and time she spent at the gym with her sister had definitely paid off. She had a shapely hourglass figure that most women would die for. “Yeah, not too bad at all,” she thought to herself. “You’re holding up pretty well, for an old girl.”

She heard the door open and with a final satisfied look in the mirror, headed towards the front of the house. “Elliott, is that you, sweetie?” she called out, rounding the corner into the front hallway. She stopped dead in her tracks. Her son was holding his left arm. The area around the bicep below the sleeve of his T-shirt looked red and sore. His eyes were swimming with tears as he turned to her. “Honey, are you all right?” Tanya hurried over to him, taking his arm in her hands. The skin looked roughed up and almost glowed red. She had him move it and flex it, which he could do okay. There was no break or muscle tear of any kind. It was just sore. She was sure he’d have a bruise coming there. “What ... what happened?”

Elliott sniffed and had to cough before he spoke. “It was ... it was those guys again. Jamal and the other two.”

“Those boys that’ve been bullying you?” Tanya asked, having heard her son speak about them before.

“Yeah. They were waiting for me by the store on the way home.”

Tanya knew her son wouldn’t have done anything to provoke this type of behavior. “Why, what did they want? What did they do?”

“The two other guys, Gunner and Zeke, they held me while Jamal threatened me.”

Tanya felt her heart go out to her son. He’d always been teased ever since he started school, whether it was about his name, his small stature, or his meek personality. Knowing that he had to face that type of behavior from others, it made her love him even more. It was because people were always treating him like that that she would do whatever she could to make his life better, to protect him, to try to make him happier. “Threatened you? How? Did that Jamal boy do this to your arm?”

Elliott shook his head. “No, he never hit me. He never laid a finger on me. But the other two guys, Gunner and Zeke, they held me while Jamal stood in front of me. They were both squeezing my arms pretty hard.”

“Why did they do this? What did they want?”

“Jamal’s in my English class and we’ve got a paper due next week. He wants me to write it for him. He said if he doesn’t get at least a B+ it’ll be bad news for me. And Gunner and Zeke want me to do their math homework for them too.” Elliott paused, sniffing again as he tried to compose himself. “Mom, I ... I don’t know what to do.”

Tanya felt herself melting as she looked at her trembling son. She knew she had to help somehow, and she wanted to talk to these boys, to see what their problem with her son was all about. At the same time, she didn’t want Elliott to feel like a little baby who went crying to his mother. The beginnings of a plan quickly came to mind. Maybe if they gave it a shot, things just might turn around. “Sweetie, these boys, you said they’re from the neighborhood on the other side of the river, right?”

“Yeah, they are.”

“Do you know anything about them? What their families are like? Do you think their home lives might not be the best?”

Elliott shrugged. “I’ve just heard bits and pieces. Apparently Jamal’s dad just got out of prison a couple of months ago. Gunner’s dad’s a drunk and his parents fight all the time, and word has it that Zeke’s mom is raising five kids on her own, and two of his brothers are drug dealers, and one of them’s in jail too.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.