Ralph and Ed and Alice and Trixie - Cover

Ralph and Ed and Alice and Trixie

Copyright© 2018 by Tony Sorrentino

Chapter 1

Fan Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 1 - The fearsome foursome from the USA find love and lust in the UK countryside. Ralph misses the buses, Ed misses the sewers, and the two girls are quite satisfied with the average nine inch dicks of the male population.

Caution: This Fan Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fan Fiction   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Fisting   Oral Sex   Voyeurism   Public Sex  

Ralph hated giving up his job as a City bus driver because he liked to be in charge of the bus and being able to tell all the passengers to behave and follow the rules or he would send them out the back door with no transfer to give them a free ride.

His always cheerful spouse Alice was constantly on the lookout for some reason to complain about life in general but her hubby Ralph in particular. Lately, she was beginning to think she had made a mistake marrying him almost twenty years ago, but it was too late because the bloom was off the rose as far as she was concerned. He had taken the best years of her life and left her with egg on her face and no children to keep her company in her old age.

The winning ticket in the “mega-million” lottery spelled a finish to his gainful employment days because it was not a good idea to be so well-known as a rich person and having so much money he and Alice had no idea how they would be able to spend enough to reduce his principal and bring his tax bill down in the process.

Unfortunately, the more they tried to spend the winnings, the more his bankroll grew because he had some astute financial planners watching his every move. They tried giving the money away but the more generous he was, the more his income grew because of the good will his generosity fostered in other enterprises.

They even shared the winnings with Ed and his wife Trixie because the four of them had done almost everything together for the last twenty years. Even that was a big boost to all their incomes because Ed was a whiz at betting on the ponies with a sort of system that he kept secret having to do with the way the Para-mutual board figured the odds.

Now they had all given up on working for a living because it only annoyed the workers around them to see the rich folk right down there in the trenches right beside them when the enemy artillery started their next barrage.

Ralph was always a bit of a clown and he didn’t even try to keep a straight face when he felt a joke coming on. He tended to be a sort of slapstick dodgy fellow but had enough charm to convince Alice to marry him even though she hated his sense of humor.

Alice was sort of common and boring on the outside but Ralph and Ed and a few other lads knew that her fire down below was a hot one and that she was not the type to say “no” when something new was proposed that might seem a little less than proper behavior for decent ordinary people. When Trixie finally realized her Ed was dipping his wick in her best friend Alice’s cherry pie, she was sort of relieved because she thought he might have been having an affair with a total stranger. The fact that it was her best friend in all the world was like a miracle and she ran right downstairs and kissed Alice flush on her lips knowing that her best friend had probably been using her lips to soften up her husband’s happy cock and then make it hard as a rock to open up her rear door to paradise.

Ralph had been putting the dick to Trixie every time she met him down in the basement of their walk-up cold water flat taking out the garbage or walking the little poodle dog that usually just stood there and watched them fornicating like a pair of doggies right over the trash cans with lots of grunting and groaning that they never let loose with their spouses when they were in the copulating mood.

Now that they had all the money they could possibly ever spend, they wasted no time in sleeping all together in the king-sized bed with the mattress so high that they almost needed a footstool just to get up on it from the floor down below.

They were all up comfy in the posh hotel by the train station in downtown London all squeezed in like sardines in the smaller Queen-sized bed with the fluffy pillows that the two girls loved to push under their tummies and let the boys take turns sticking their cocks all the way up their well-lubricated bums.

Alice and Trixie usually held hands and kissed each other with a lot of enthusiasm when the boys were diddling their dirt holes because it made them feel closer and it was fun not know which husband was in their rear end from behind.

One of the hotel maids wandered into their bedroom when they were in the middle of a perverted foursome with a lot of alternating back and forth going on. Her name was Doris and she was from the East end and she had seen her share of dick and pussies doing what-for in the middle of the night and right in the middle of the day as well. She was impressed by the fact that the two wives never paused to give the two happy husbands an equal share and she stripped off her uniform and jumped into bed with them with never a backward look to see who was up in her bum from behind. The two women didn’t mind the company because the maid was exceptionally friendly when it came to inserting her head between the girl’s legs and showing them how talented her tongue had become after a few years in the hotel business with a lot of randy tourists and foreign visitors from other countries.

Doris had become equally as skilled with her tongue in sucking long hard dicks and Ed and Ralph soon discovered the benefits of learning local customs. Thus, their foursome became a quintet that could easily be described as a “full house”.

Unfortunately, the hotel manager became aware of the friendliness of his long-time employee and he was forced to fire her just to save his own job as self-survival was the name of the game in the hotel industry.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.