Project Manager - Cover

Project Manager

Copyright© 2018 by Westside24

Chapter 11

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 11 - Visiting various countries affords varied opportunities.There is some sex in the story but it is not intended for this to be a stroke story.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Cheating  

Scott felt the bump of the airplane touching down on the runway and thought he may have heard the screeching of the tires. It gave him a good feeling to know he was back in the States. He was somewhat of a worrier so the safe landing also made him feel good.

Walking out of the customs area pulling his suitcase he saw a very pregnant Sandi waiting for him. She greeted him with a hug and gave him a short but very nice kiss.

Once they were in their Lexus SUV he could see Sandi was excited and she showed him a picture on her IPhone. The picture was of her turning over the first shovel of dirt on the lot she had purchased. She said that they had started excavating to put in the foundation for their house.

Back at the condo Sandi’s excitement continued. She showed him pictures of some of the furnishings and lighting fixtures she had selected. Scott nodded at her selections and praised her for having excellent taste in making her selections. In reality this was something he couldn’t get overly excited about but if Sandi was happy he was happy.

When they went to bed that evening Sandi confirmed to Scott what he already knew that she was a good scratcher of the itch he had. He didn’t want to do anything to hurt her because of her pregnancy so he ruled out the missionary position. After some foreplay he cuddled up against and had his way with her in this position going in the back way. His hand cupping a breast which he was very familiar with indicated to him that it had gotten a little larger. Sandi said she preferred the missionary position in making love because it enabled her to hold Scott in her arms but she understood why he was taking her in this position.

At work Scott reported to Ray what he found when he went to do these inspections. Ray laughed as Scott related what Carley said to the contractor when she found out that he was short on the thickness of the gravel base. Ray giving Scott a look asked who taught her to say that and Scott didn’t claim credit for doing it and gave a shrug of his shoulders. If Ray had to guess he would guess because of the angelic look on his face it was Scott who taught her what to say.

Scott went to lunch with Josh Martin who had just gotten back from his assignment in South America where they were updating a power facility. There was some discussion between them on how both of their projects had gone and what problems they encountered.

Josh said, “Let me change the subject because I don’t know if I should thank you or what.”

“What do you mean?”

“Remember before you left you volunteered me to fix Pam’s plumbing problem?”

“Seems to me I didn’t need to twist your arm to do it.”

“No I guess you could say I had the hots for her because her red hair and that sexy look she has along with that good-looking body she constantly is advertising in those skintight clothes she wears. Well I did fix the leak which was a ten minute job but I told her I needed to wait a few hours before I turned the water back on for the silicone to setup. During that wait time Pam who gave me a drink and had changed into some very casual clothes amply rewarded me for doing this fix, if you know what I mean.”

“When I was down south in a short time I wasn’t feeling that well so I saw a Doctor. He did a blood and urine test and based on the result he put me on antibiotics because of something I caught. Since it was only Pam that I was with it must have been her that I caught it from. Oh, and if you are wondering, yes she truly is.”

Scott was quiet thinking that Josh had caught some form of an STD from Pam which caused him to say, “After all is said and done I hope her reward for you doing it was worth it. What if she was to ask you to do another repair, would you do it?”

“IN A HEARTBEAT!”

They both laughed at his response.

Back at work Scott thought about his life in that it had been good so far for him. He couldn’t help but wonder what the future would hold in store for him.


Epilogue

Leaning back in the chair in his new office with his feet up on his desk Scott had time to think about the many things that have happened in the past six years. Most of it was for the better he thought.

Construction on their dream house was about a quarter of the way completed when Sandi gave caesarian birth to a healthy set of twins, a boy they named Conner and a girl they named Emma. They are two bundles of joy.

The house was completed and is ultra-modern in many respects. It could easily be featured in the ‘‘House Beautiful’ type of publications because of its interior furnishings. Sandi spared no expense in seeing that counter tops, appliances, flooring, and many other additions that were installed were all the top of the line. The large two person walk-in shower off the master bedroom is frequently occupied by two persons.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.