Project Manager - Cover

Project Manager

Copyright© 2018 by Westside24

Chapter 4

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Visiting various countries affords varied opportunities.There is some sex in the story but it is not intended for this to be a stroke story.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Cheating  

When Carley picked Scott up later he told her kiddingly that she cleaned up well. He could see her blush when he said that. He honestly thought she did look good in the dress she was wearing. He told her that she was going to attract a number of men with her good looks.

With no hesitation on her part she said, “It’s not men that I want to attract.”

That remark told Scott he should keep his mouth shut and if he was going to be lucky to find some female companionship tonight it wasn’t going to be with Carley.

In entering the country club Scott could see immediately that this club they had given a temporary membership to Carley catered to the upper-class society of this country. It was easy for him to make that assessment based on how the people dressed and the ambiance he observed.

After they were seated he ordered tonic water with lemon to drink along with the entrée of a ten ounce filet. Carley ordered vodka and diet-coke with her sea bass entree. While they dined they talked about work and exchanged stories about people that they both knew.

Just as they were finishing the meal Scott saw Isabel Contreras enter the dining room which attracted most of the diners’ attention. In watching her entry he had to admit that besides being good looking there was classiness to her that most women would love to have.

It seemed that Carley didn’t care for Isabel and he decided he wouldn’t inquire as to why. Somethings are best not discussed so he didn’t say anything. After finishing her cup of coffee Carley said she was going to her apartment and told Scott there was a courtesy shuttle here that would take him to his hotel. She told him it was nice meeting him and again thanked him for solving a problem and teaching her a few things. The other diners could see Carley shaking hands with Scott and leaving.

Watching her walk away Scott thought that she needed to learn about how to play the politics better and how to cater to her visitors. Like it or not it was a requirement if she was looking to advance which he assumed she was. Having your superiors like you was a given if you were looking to be promoted.

Scott remained at the table finishing his coffee when a rugged looking man approached him. The man said that the Minister asked if Scott would join her for a drink. Scott rose and followed the man to Isabel’s table.

After taking a seat and placing a drink order he heard Isabel say, “So you are the problem solver or troubleshooter has they say? I tried to push to Carley for things that weren’t in the contract and she just couldn’t say no to me. They sent you down from up north to tell me no.”

“Not really in that I didn’t know what the situation was till I came here. Normally we wouldn’t expect anyone from the government to be heavily involved in the project and I guess you surprised Carley that you were. Handling involved government Ministers is not part of our training program but maybe it should be. You do impress me in that you seem to know a lot about business.”

“I do know somethings in that I went to college at University of Texas at Austin and received an accounting degree. They are rated highly among universities in the States for that degree. I didn’t bother to go for the CPA in that I saw no reason for me having that professional designation because I would never use it. My future is here in this country in politics and thanks to a powerful father I think I can go further than my present position.”

“I would think that the chances are excellent for you to go farther.”

“Why do you say that?”

“First of all you are very attractive which is a big plus for getting the male vote but it may turn off some females since women are notoriously jealous of other women. You appear to be highly intelligent so you are more than just a pretty face. You don’t seem to be enamored with yourself and from what little we talked you seem to have an open mind and a nice personality. Couple all that with a very powerful father would indicate you are destined for bigger things.”

Isabel seemed to be impressed by what Scott had just said. She was giving him a look that had him wondering what she was thinking about.

“That is a fair analysis and thank you for saying those nice things. The time is getting late so I need to be leaving. How are you getting back to where you are staying?”

“I was told there is a shuttle that can take me back to the hotel.”

“Nonsense, I can give you a ride if you are ready to leave now.”

Scott said he was and they both stood. He could see that his walking out of the dining room with Isabel drew some attention. They sat in the back seat of a stretched limousine while the driver and who Scott assumed was a bodyguard sat in front.

During the drive Isabel said, “I guess it isn’t that late. Can I offer you another drink? My residence isn’t far from here.”

He accepted her invitation which caused her to say something Scott didn’t understand to the driver. It wasn’t that much longer that the car was pulling into a walled gated estate. He could see a rather large two story house and he commented to her asking what soccer team lived here which caused her to laugh.

The rooms inside the house were large and nicely decorated. Isabel pointed out where the drink fixings were and asked Scott to make them. He did and handed her a drink and then he walked around the room. He stopped at the double glass doors and looked out at the lighted garden with its fountain.

Isabel came and stood alongside him. She said, “May I ask you a question?”

“Sure, go ahead and ask.”

“When you told me that if I make any further suggestions on your project it will result in the contract being renegotiated was your way of telling me politely to stop meddling in the project, true?

“Yes, that was the purpose of me saying that Carley needs to have her attention on the main project and not be distracted by suggested changes. I hope you do understand why I needed to say that.”

“I do and I can understand it’s like they say about too many cooks messing up the food.”

“That is right on point and a nice way of saying that. Now can I ask you a question?”

“Fair is fair, sure go ahead.”

“May I kiss you?”

Isabel gave a little laugh and with a small smile on her face said, “I could see in your eyes that you have been wanting to do that maybe more but to answer your question yes you may.”

Scott took her drink and along with his drink put them both down. He took her in his arms and gave her a kiss which she eagerly accepted and returned. The passion of the kiss increased and her tongue became very active as it did battle with his tongue.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.