Project Manager
Chapter 1

Copyright© 2018 by Westside24

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Visiting various countries affords varied opportunities.There is some sex in the story but it is not intended for this to be a stroke story.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Cheating  

Rolling his suitcase into his condo Scott Biell could smell the fresh coat of paint that had been applied to all the ceilings and walls. He had just come back to his condo after spending a little more than two and half years has the project manager of a hydroelectric dam that was being built in South America. Since he was single it wasn’t that big of a hardship for him to be away for that length of time. The generous compensation package he received for being there was well worth the sacrifice. He expected the remainder of his personal items to be delivered in a few days.

His condo had been rented out by a realty firm while he was gone which insured that it was taken care of. At their suggestion Scott had authorized the unit to be painted. The excess of the rental fees after the bills had been paid along with the bonus money Scott received had been applied to reducing the mortgage on the condo. What little mortgage remained would be paid off in another two years.

Scott was told that he was being assigned to the operations department of the engineering company which was headed by Roy Damaron. In a phone conversation he had with Roy it was agreed that Scott would take a portion of his accrued vacation time now, that being four weeks as there were a number of things Scott needed to do that he was back in the States. Shopping, purchasing an automobile, seeing his doctor, renewing some acquaintances were just a few of the things that were on Scott’s to-do list. It was good to be back in the States was the main thought that was running through his mind.

The next morning Scott went to a Honda dealer and after looking at the various models he purchased a brand new Honda CRV. He could have purchased something sportier but if he was one thing it was that he was practical. He would not have been comfortable in driving a sports car. His first stop with his new car was to Walmart were he purchased various food items along with some household supplies he knew he would need.

Back at his condo he put away these items and at the same time made a list of additional items he would need to purchase. A large flat screen television was right at the top of the list along with increasing the speed of the present internet service.

Instead of waiting till the next day Scott drove over to Best Buy and purchased a sixty five inch flat screen television. Back at his condo he installed the television and patted himself on the back for having accomplished quite a bit in his first full day back.

Watching a baseball game on the tube and sipping on a cold beer Scott did some reminiscing about his time in South America. One thing that was on his mind was how he would go about finding some female companionship here in the States. The one lady he was seeing fairly regularly before he left the States, a Sharon Jensen was now engaged to be married in about two weeks which is what the wedding invitation that he received said. Maybe he would find some lady at the wedding as he did plan on attending Sharon’s wedding.

He remembered that he had pondered this same question when he first arrived in South America. As it turned out the problem or question sort of solved itself. His position as the project manager of this large dam construction project elevated his social status. He received gratis membership in two country clubs that were rather upscale and frequented by the upper class society living in the area. That put him in contact with a number of people to include some fine looking women.

One thing that Scott discovered in his time there was that these women of obvious Spanish decent were very passionate and exciting love partners. That they were married or single didn’t seem to matter to a number of them as they wanted to enjoy making love frequently and to the fullest. He was fortunate to have had a number of affairs in the time he was there.

The one affair that he thought was the best one and lasted for just over six months was the affair he had with Sofia Cortez the wife of Minister Cortez who was the government official overseeing the project Scott was managing. The Minister initially was screwing up Scott’s project by demanding the workers be paid a low labor wage rate and that was causing a work slowdown. With some help that was sent down from up north that labor rate problem was solved. It seemed somewhat ironic that Scott then wound up screwing the Minister’s wife.

He had been introduced to her by her husband at the country club and there was an immediate strong attraction that he felt for her. Later he learned that she felt this same attraction. She was not bashful as she contacted him later at his office saying she enjoyed meeting him two nights ago. Sofia casually mentioned that her husband was on a trip to the interior and extended an invitation for Scott to have lunch with her. She said she wanted to hear more about how the dam project was going.

Scott accepted her invitation and met her at a restaurant and dined with her in somewhat of a secluded area of the restaurant that she had requested. She was a very beautiful woman, a few years younger than Scott who while having a slim frame was amply endowed in in the breast department which the neckline of her dress showcased. He became smitten with her and her with him. It was a good lunch and in thinking about it later Scott realized that she never once did ask a question about the status of the dam construction.

Two days later Sophia phoned Scott and invited him for dinner at her home. Scott arrived at her rather large home and noticed other smaller buildings that were on the grounds in what Scott would call a walled estate. Sophia informed Scott that her husband was on another of his fact finding trips of his and was expected to be gone for a few days. It wasn’t that much later that Sofia mentioned that she had given all of the servants the night off which would give them some privacy.

The meal was excellent but Scott didn’t remember what was served. His eyes were on her and her eyes were on him. Besides not remembering what was served he couldn’t remember either what they talked about.

After they had finished eating she told him to leave the plates where they were and the servants would take care of them in the morning. They rose from their chairs and were walking to the living room when Sofia suddenly stopped and turned around to find Scott right there behind her.

Nothing was said as Scott somewhat hesitantly put his hands on her waist and slowly bent toward her. As far has she was concerned he was going too slow because her arms went over his shoulders and brought him to her for one long smoldering open mouth kiss. When the kiss ended she leaned back in his arms and after giving him a good look went right back to give him another open mouth kiss with her very active tongue.

Scott’s hands had dropped down and were kneading the globes of her very fine ass when that kiss ended.

She said in a throaty sexy voice, “Instead of the living room why don’t we go upstairs to the bedroom.”

Scott didn’t say anything but he did give her ass another squeeze, smiled and nodded his head.

Watching her hips sway from side to side as she walked in front of him up the stairs in the green satin dress she was wearing was something he would have liked to have recorded on video.

In the bedroom he pulled down the zipper on the back of her dress without her asking him to do that assuming that is what she wanted. She turned and smiled at Scott as she stepped out of her dress. That left her standing there in her four inch high heeled shoes wearing a demi green bra and small bikini green panties. She presented herself has an enticing picture you would see in a men’s magazine.

She reached behind her to unclasp her bra. In seeing her breasts with their small pink nipples he would guess they were in the 36 D range. Scott was a breast man and he appreciated the fine set she was showing him.

He rapidly divested himself of his clothes and laid with her on the bed. She welcomed him with her open arms and it wasn’t that much later she parted her legs to further welcome him. Saying that she was knowledgeable in the ways of making love would probably be an understatement. She knew and touched places on Scott’s body that he never knew were sensitive.

Sofia sexily said as they were making love that she was willing to make love any way he wanted. He was licking her clit and his finger was probing her rosebud when he heard her say that. In hearing that he thrust his finger into rosebud up to its second knuckle which caused her to give a loud moan. He now knew that all of her orifices were available to him and while maybe not tonight but at some time in the future he would avail himself of all of them and he eventually did do that.

When he mounted her she wrapped her arms and legs around him. Sofia verbally encouraged him in his actions as his shaft was plunging into her and sometimes she reverted to muttering some words in Spanish he didn’t understand as she orgasmed. He made love to her twice that night.

Scott knew he couldn’t spend the night which had him leave the bed just after midnight and he started dressing.

Sofia who was seductively laying on the bed in her birthday suit watched him dress and said, “I did enjoy myself tonight and I think you did too.”

“That my lady is an understatement. You are a very remarkable sexy woman. A woman who makes me appreciate that I am a man who has just made love with a beautiful woman.”

“I am hoping that we could as you Americans say “get together again.”

“For sure I would like to get together with you again in more ways than one but I think this is not the place we should do it. The minister might suspect something is going on and both of us certainly want to avoid that happening.”

Laughing a little she said, “You are so right on that but I do have a suggestion. You may have noticed some of the other buildings on this property when you drove in. One of them is a guest house which most of the time is unoccupied. It is periodically occupied by Marla a married lady friend of mine who comes here with a male friend because its location is convenient for them to use. She wants a private place and I provide the guest house for her usage.”

“The thing is Marla owns a summer cottage which is farther out in the country that also affords privacy that we could use if you would want to meet there. Would you want to meet there? It isn’t that far from the dam you are building.”

Scott had finished dressing and coming to Sofia he sat on the bed next to her.

“Sofia let me say this so you will understand. Anytime or any place you want to get together I will be there with bells on. Besides being very beautiful and intelligent you are a very passionate woman who knows how to make love. I would be an idiot not to want to be with you again and I will tell you that I am not an idiot.”

“Oh Scott,” she said with her arms going around him for a very long open mouth kiss.

Scott almost didn’t leave then and probably could have another go with her but he knew he had better leave and he was on his way.

The affair he had with Sofia was what you read about on the net or in books. They would meet at least every two weeks and sometimes twice a week at Marla’s cottage. Most of the times were in the evening when the Minister was on one of his frequent trips. When he wasn’t travelling and Sofia had what Scott would call an itch they would meet there for some nooners. They were great nooners.

She was such a passionate woman that Scott was one tired puppy when he left her. He knew he could only make love to her so many times which had him purchase and use a vibrator to supplement when he made love to her. Based on what she said and how she acted he thought he had enhanced her pleasure to a level that she was becoming addicted to him.

The affair with Sofia ended when the Minister was named as the Ambassador to the United States and he along with Sofia relocated to Washington D.C.

Sofia told Scott that if he was ever in Washington D.C. for Scott to look her up and they could “get together again.” Scott told her that was a given and he gave her going-a-way gifted wrapped package that contained two vibrators.

Sofia periodically sends him an email that says she misses him and explains what she would like to do if she would be with him again. Somewhere on Scott’s to-do list is to take a trip to Washington D.C.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.