The Newlin's, Marcie and Mark - Cover

The Newlin's, Marcie and Mark

Copyright© 2018 by Paris Waterman

Chapter 20

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 20 - A long novel telling the story of a man and woman from their respective introductions to sex through their first meeting, mating, marriage and afterward.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Reluctant   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Sharing   Incest   Cousins   BDSM   Humiliation   Light Bond   Spanking   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Analingus   Exhibitionism   First   Fisting   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pegging   Sex Toys   Spitting   Voyeurism   Water Sports   Public Sex  

Aniah

Marcie met Aniah, the teenage daughter of the couple who lived downstairs from her on coming home from shopping. Aniah was a pretty girl; soft and curvy and bookish, a polite and soft spoken sixteen-year old with just blossoming breasts, knowing eyes and a very sensual mouth. Marcie had ogled the girl from the very first time she’d seen her.

I’m not a sex addict, Marcie told herself. I like sex; nothing wrong with that. But this one’s just a kid. Oh, but I bet she’s experienced. No---no, there’s such an age difference, it must be seven, eight years ... if she’s anything like you she’s a round-heeled slut. Don’t be the one to initiate, don’t be that one.

Up to that moment it had just been “Hello’s” between them, but from the way the young girl looked at her, Marcie was certain the girl might reciprocate those feelings. “Is it true you’re in show business, Miss Dolan?” Aniah queried as Marcie went past her into the building’s lobby.

Marcie laughed. “Um, no, not really; actually I play piano at the cocktail lounge two blocks down. So that’s where you might have...”

“That’s show business!” The girl chirped happily. Have you met anyone famous?”

Marcie decided to test the teen while also providing her with a savory treat. “Yes I have. Have you heard of Philip Prast?”

“From the Scatsafrantics? Of course I have! You know him?”

“I played with him in an earlier group. He wasn’t famous then. We played what’s called studio arrangements to other well known artists and some not well known. We were not considered part of the recording since we were salaried; the riches went to the artist and their group not us. We disbanded for fairly obvious reasons. I wound up playing up the street; Philip hit it big about a year after we broke up with his new group.”

“Yeah,” the wide-eyed teen said, obviously impressed by Marcie’s new status, at least in her eyes. “Um, can I help you with those groceries?”

Marcie sensed an opportunity and handed one bag over to Aniah and they took the elevator to the sixth floor where Marcie unlocked her door then nudged it open with her foot and they both walked inside.

They left the groceries on the kitchen table and Marcie got two Pepsi’s from the fridge. “I hope you like Pepsi, it’s my favorite,” she said handing one to Aniah.

“Oh I love Pepsi. I like Coke too, but Pepsi’s my fav.”

“Is it okay for you to be here? I mean I don’t mean to keep you from being someplace...”

“Oh, I’m fine, Miss Dolan,” Aniah said not noticing that Marcie had ended lamely. “My parents won’t be home for hours yet. They run a store downtown and are usually there until around eightish. So I’m good. But only if I’m not annoying you.”

“Oh you’re no bother; in fact I enjoy your company. Have a seat. And um, call me Marcie, not

Miss Dolan. We’re friends and neighbors not business acquaintances.”

“Okay then ... Marcia,” she said, testing the name for the first time.

They made aimless chit-chat while Marcie put the groceries away, and then out of nowhere, Aniah said can I ask you a serious question?”

“Sure, go ahead, Marcie said.

“Have you ever made out with another girl?”

DANGER—DANGER—DANGER rang repeatedly through Marcie’s brain as she fought back thinking: What’s the harm in answering?

“Yes,” She managed to say without raising her voice an octave or more. “Yes, I have.”

“Is it different then making out with boys? I mean, is it nicer?”

“Well,” Marcie began drawing the word out. “It’s different in many ways. It’s not nicer ... I mean, obviously girls are different than boys. Um, how many boys have you ... um, made out with? I mean, so I have a comparison for you.”

“Oh, sure,” Aniah said, “Lemmie see,” she giggled and confided that she’d never counted them before. Then, said, “I think fourteen, but I’m not sure.”

“What did or didn’t you do?”

“Ohhh, most everything; I wanted to experiment so I could talk about it with the other girls.”

Marcie decided to push things further, saying: “Like what? I don’t want to think you did something you didn’t, so its confession time, young lady.”

Aniah giggled and said, “Okay, soooo I blew Bobby Jackson when I was fourteen at Amy’s party. Um, next Melvin and I Frenched while I jerked him off. Let’s see, I let him---that’s Mel again—put a hand up my dress and finger me a couple days later. And I blew him too.

Then there was Zeke and David.”

“You didn’t!” Marcie said trying to hide her shock at this news.

“Yeah ... well Ginnie had done it with two college guys and I thought...”

“You’d try it,” Marcie said finishing the sentence for her.

“Yeah, so I asked them if they were interested.”

“Guys are always interested Aniah.”

Aniah giggled again. “Don’t I know it? Anyway, Johnny was my first.”

Wait, what happened with Batman and Robin?”

More giggles and wriggling around from Aniah. “You mean David and Zeke.”

“Yeah, that’s the daring duo.”

“Batman and Robin ... that’s funny. Okay, so I let them feel me up and then I got them so hot they blew each other. Crazy, huh?”

“Crazy what guys will do when their think a girl’s willing, yeah, Aniah. So that was it with them?”

“Oh no! I let them both finger me. It was their first pussy and since they were both hard again I blew them both at the same time. The other girls still haven’t managed that one!’

“I was surprised they wanted more and so I lay back and let each of them do me. They had condoms I made sure of it.

“Then Sarah and I let these guys pick us up at the park. My guy I think he was old, maybe 25 or so, put it to me while I was backed up against a tree.

“That all you recall, Aniah?”

“Um, there was this party ... my parents were up North visiting a relative and Amy threw a big party at her parents. Um, it got sort of crazy, you know? I wound up in a bedroom and took on all comers while everyone else cheered us on. Amy said she thought I did eight guys, but no one’s really sure.

“But no girls?”

“No, no girls. See I get this feeling ... should I even tell you about this?”

“I believe you asked me if I have ever, quote: ‘made out with other girls.’”

Sheepishly Aniah smiled and said, “I did, didn’t I?”

“So this is where we are---you’ve answered my question and now I’ll try to answer yours. Yes, I have had sex with a woman, several, in fact. Is it nicer than males? That depends. Girls have a greater understanding of your body. They probably kiss better and they know where you like to be touched without being told. But each partner is different than the previous one. Sometimes very much so. That’s when things can get rough, or even dangerous. Try avoiding those types as much as possible.”

Marcie noted that Aniah was squeezing her thighs together and had licked her lips several times in the last minute or so.

“Um, yeah ... well okay,” Aniah say tonelessly, I guess I’m not a lesbo.”

“I wouldn’t think so either from your list of conquests to date,” Marcie said calmly.

Aniah started giggling, and then said “Yeah, I guess you’re right.”

“But you might be bi-sexual,” Marcie said and smiled.

Aniah finished her coke and said, “Well, I’ve got to go. Thanks for letting me hang out, Miss Dolan.”

As soon as Aniah left, Marcie pulled her jeans straight down and masturbated to a humongous orgasm right there in the kitchen. _____________________

The following afternoon, there was a light knock on Marcie’s door. It was Aniah, wearing a big smile and little white sundress that was almost but not quite see through. Marcie caught a glimpse of white lingerie as the teen sat down on the living room couch.

I hope the vibrator’s batteries are charged, she thought, risking another peek up the sixteen year olds dress.

“So my parents won’t be home till this evening. I got sort of lonely and thought you wouldn’t mind some company. Was I right? Can I hang out for a while?”

“Of course I didn’t mind. Would you care for a Pepsi? I’m having some white wine, I’d offer you a glass but you’re obviously well underage and I’m not going there.”

They both laughed and Aniah crossed her legs revealing an unladylike view of her undies knowing full well that Marcie was staring at her.

Marcie swallowed and then choked on having taken too much wine at one time.

“Are you all right? Should I do that Heimlich thing?”

Marcie waved her off and eventually managed to say: “Sorry ... down the wrong pipe.”

Aniah recrossed her legs and Marcie knew she was toying with her and decided on a plan of action.

“So, um, what does your father do for a living?”

“He’s an engineer and my mom’s an IT Specialist. He’s a Syrian Kurd, and my mom’s Liberian. They work long hours. I have a sister too.”

“Oh, I’ve never seen anyone else in your family,” Marcie said, crossing her legs and catching the little minx peeking up her skirt just as she had hers.

“She’s ten years older than me. She’s married, has two kids, one’s two and the other, both boys, is four. They lived over in Ft. Lauderdale.”

They were quiet for a moment, and then Aniah said starkly: “I decided I’m not a lesbian. At least I’ve decided that I don’t have to decide yet.”

“You’ve got plenty of time to decide,” Marcie said as they both crossed their legs at the same time. Aniah giggled, Marcie smiled knowingly.

“That’s true, but...”

“But what?”

“Like I said, my parents aren’t going to be home for hours yet. You don’t go off to work for hours yet.”

Marcie’s smile grew wider. She went to take a sip of her wine. The glass was empty and Marcie was incredibly turned on.

“And?” She whispered as she licked her lips.

“I thought...”

Marcie took Aniah’s small soft hands in hers, pulled her closer and kissed her on the lips. Aniah responded eagerly. It felt really special to kiss those soft sensuous lips. Her young breasts made delicious little bumps in the front of the white dress shirt. Marcie thought she looked as ripe as a peach ready to be squeezed and kissed and licked and... Oh my! I really am a pervert!

Aniah moaned into Marcie’s mouth and kept the kiss going.

In for a penny, Marcie told herself and sent the tip of her tongue out to lick the edge of the teen’s lower lip. Aniah responded by trying to suck the tongue into her horny, and seemingly very hungry mouth, but Marcie pulled back and resumed the kiss by drawing the girl’s lip into her mouth and worrying it, and then switching lips did the same to it, leaving the young girl moaning with delight.

Finally their kissing came to an end. Their lips parted but Marcie now held the teen in her arms.

“Can we try that my way?” Aniah asked.

“Sure, Marcie replied, and moments later Aniah’s tongue aggressively surged into Marcie’s mouth putting an end to any reservations Marcie might have had about seducing the teen. She’s the seducer, not me, Marcie thought as she welcomed the girl’s tongue with her own.

Finally the kiss ended and as they broke off their embrace, Marcie sent a hand under Aniah’s white dress and caressed her thigh.

“Soooo smooth,” Marcie sighed.

“I love your fingers,” Aniah sighed back. “Just being touched by you makes me...”

Marcie’s middle finger moved slowly up and down the gusset of Aniah’s undies.

“You wore silk undies,” Marcie half moaned.

“Yeah ... especially for you. Oh, fuck I’m soooo wet down there.”

“Miss Dolan?”

“Yes, Aniah?” Marcie said, not taking her eyes off the young girl.

“I want more.”

So they kissed again, hotter and more passionately. Marcie caught herself rubbing her breasts against Aniah’s smaller ones. She was lost in the searingly hot mouth of the youthful teen and didn’t want the kissing to ever end. Finally, they came up for air.

“Miss Dolan ... Marcie,” she said breathlessly, “You’re so beautiful ... I love your mouth and your breasts.”

“Thank you, it’s very nice of you to say,” Marcie replied, not knowing what else to say and feeling silly at the same time.

“I can’t believe this is happening.” Aniah said moving closer to Marcie by sliding over one cushion on the living room couch.

“Me either,” and Marcie placed an arm around the teens shoulder.

Then Aniah changed things forever by saying: “I want to fuck you, Miss Dolan.”

“Ohhhh,” Marcie sighed, and moments later added, “Um, you’d better get naked then.”

She pulled Aniah upright and with trembling hands pulled the dress up over her head, unhooked the brassiere from behind and let it and the dress fall to the floor.

Aniah’s tits were small and conical, and very perky, with gumdrop sized nipples that were swollen with excitement. “They’re not too small are they? I mean they’re nowhere near your size.”

“Oh Aniah. You have no idea how beautiful you are and they are! Didn’t the boys you were with like them?”

“Sure they did, but they really hadn’t seen any others to speak of.”

Marcie dropped to her knees and took the left nipple into her mouth and sucked gently on it. She could feel the heat radiating from her pussy through her silken panties, and the smell of her sex had Marcie on the verge of an orgasm.

After nursing on the other nipple as well, and with Aniah’s hands tangled in her hair, Marcie released the succulent bud and tugged her panties down. She had a perfect little triangle of black curly pubic hair, incredibly soft. Unable to resist, I kissed her right between the legs. She was already quite wet.

Aniah giggled at the touch of her lips, and squirmed downward until she lay flat on her back, knees splayed apart, opening herself up and inviting Marcie to do whatever she wished to her.

Marcie quickly stripped and crawled voraciously over to Aniah, her tits hanging down, licking her lips hungrily.

Aniah’s pussy was beautiful, almost heartbreakingly delicate. Her petite labia were puffy and engorged, and glistened with wetness. She could see her clit, just a tiny little pink button, peeking out from beneath its hood.

“Are you ready, Baby?”

“Please Marcie...” she whispered.

Marcie took a deep breath and began licking up and down her pussy, using her tongue to spread her open. She tasted so good, so hot and sexy and clean. She couldn’t keep that tongue off Aniah’s clit long though. Aniah got super excited, wiggling around and moaning “Yes, Oh, Yes, God, Yes!”

Marcie needed the girl to touch her and stopped what she was doing to bring her right breast to Aniah’s mouth then urge her to “Suck this, Aniah. Suck my tit. Come on do it!”

Aniah did as she was told.

Marcie groaned, “Oh ... FUCK! SOOOO GOOD!” and held the teen to her breast; both hands tangled in Aniah’s hair.

Aniah sped up, increased the suction on Marcie’s nipple until she shuddered then all motion stopped. Marcie pressed her to the floor; and the only sound was Aniah’s whimpering and heavy breathing from both of them.

Marcie pulled Aniah’s head up gently with her hands and kissed her, pressing her naked breasts into Aniah. Marcie tongued the girl’s mouth then, mixing her swirling tongue with soft bites and sucking of Aniah’s tongue and lips.

When the kissing stopped the panting teen said, “This--this is incredible!

“How so?” Marcie asked, but already knew the answer.

“I—I know I’m going to have the best orgasm and yet ... um, I don’t want it to come anytime soon.”

“Oh it will come sooner than you think, but it will last long enough that you will never forget it.”

“Ohhhh, that’s... “ Aniah was unable to finish the sentence for Marcie was back at her clit with her tongue and then let a finger slip up her sweet little pussy.

She couldn’t believe how hot Aniah was inside, moreover her pussy was super tight and muscular. Aniah humped back against Marcie’s thrusting finger; and she had a rhythm going on her clit and could tell she was really close.

Experimentally, Marcie let one wet finger brush against her anus. Aniah’s moans immediately increased in pitch and intensity, and her hips rose up off the floor. Marcie kept her face buried in her pussy, finger fucking her and very gently tickling her asshole as her exhausted tongue flicked her clit. Marcie couldn’t breathe and didn’t care. She just wanted the girl to cum.

Suddenly Aniah’s cunt squeezed her finger, and her asshole pulsated, letting the tip of Marcie’s finger slip inside. Marcie kept her tongue on her clit as long as she dared, while Aniah’s body shook and shuddered and she kept saying Marcie’s name over and over again.

Finally it was over and she detached herself from Aniah, who lay on the floor in front of her, flushed and sweaty, legs akimbo, with a big beautiful grin on her face. Marcie was covered in her juices and felt as if she were all aglow.

“How was that?” she asked

“Wow!” Aniah answered, “That was amazing! I’ve never ... Do you think I’m a pervert?”

“Now why would I ever think that?”

“It really got me off when you touched me, you know ... back there. No one’s ever done that to me before.”

“That doesn’t make you a pervert. Lots of people like anal play. I sure do.”

“Marcie ... you have a beautiful ass. That’s what first ... what I first noticed about you.”

When their breathing returned to normal they began a series of long, languid kisses. During this period, Marcie encouraged the teen to explore her body and she did. Marcie loved feeling her hands on her breasts. She became so wet and excited that her pussy began making little squishy noises every time she moved. Finally, after what seemed like an exquisite eternity, Marcie began to feel a purpose to Aniah’s shy explorations. She let Aniah maneuver her onto her hands and knees, with her head resting on folded arms on the couch, ass thrust up in the air.

Then the girl’s finger darted into Marcie’s cunt and stirred the juices boiling there. She surprised Marcie then by pulling the finger out and bringing it around to Marcie’s mouth.

“Have a taste, see if soups ready,” she quipped and burst out laughing.

Marcie, of course took the finger into her mouth and sucked then releasing the finger, she said, “I think it’s perfect. Now you sample it, or better yet, have a heaping portion.”

“Thank you, I will,” Aniah chirped and began a series of kisses along Marcie’s derrière. Seconds later Marcie was drooling with lust. The juices were running down her thighs as the young teen applied her mouth, tongue and fingers to the available orifices with a talent that astounded the nymphomaniac she was working on.

The searing heat of Aniah’s breathe on her pussy had Marcie envisioning herself melting and the rapid movement of the teen’s tongue up and down her swollen lips had her jerking with every pass.

Marcie moaned, “OH FUCK!” into a pillow and aroused Aniah even more, causing her to lick harder, more aggressively, slurping the pussy before her like a kid with an ice cream cone.

Marcie’s clit was so hard it felt it felt like a little penis hanging down between her legs. Exploring fingers found her breasts, tweaked and pinched the nipples. She made all kinds of animal noises as Aniah pleasured her. Then moments before Marcie came all over Aniah’s lovely face, the girl stopped munching. Her small hands still cupped Marcie’s breasts. Marcie held her breath. She could hear the traffic outside the window, the rapid beating of her own heart.

The pause seemed to last an eternity, but was only three or four seconds in length, and then

Aniah spread the cheeks of Marcie’s ass, and light as a feather, sent her tongue out to rim Marcie’s anus.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.