The Newlin's, Marcie and Mark - Cover

The Newlin's, Marcie and Mark

Copyright© 2018 by Paris Waterman

Chapter 15

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 15 - A long novel telling the story of a man and woman from their respective introductions to sex through their first meeting, mating, marriage and afterward.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Reluctant   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Sharing   Incest   Cousins   BDSM   Humiliation   Light Bond   Spanking   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Analingus   Exhibitionism   First   Fisting   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pegging   Sex Toys   Spitting   Voyeurism   Water Sports   Public Sex  

Mark Moves to Chastened, Florida

After winning a bid to handle the interior design of a Community College being constructed in the nearby city of Chastened, Mark moved there from Sarasota.

Several months after moving to Chastened, Mark had met several other influential people from the area, including the mayor and other leading political figures. Through them, Mark, now 27, had found an abundance of work, as the smallish coastal city was undergoing a major growth spurt; and his new office—although small by most architectural office standards—was brimming with jobs, albeit not of the larger, more profitable type, but Mark was confident they were coming.

His office was on Cudahy Circle, just off Roosevelt Avenue over Bunnies Luncheonette. It was there that he met Dennis Kazmier, a local Surveyor, and after they had worked on two jobs together, they formed a lasting friendship. Dennis even inveigled Mark into joining his softball team that played twice a week, on Wednesday nights and Saturday afternoons. What really got Mark to join was the fact that it happened to be a boys-girls softball league and he was looking for relationships with members of both sexes in his new community.

Mark was called upon to show his stuff in his first game, when the shortstop, Eddie Kazmier, Dennis’s cousin, twisted his ankle so badly he was finished for the season. Mark made two sparkling plays in the field and scored the winning run in the last inning on a long fly ball by Dennis.

It was ten after seven when they all adjoined to Phillip’s, a popular lounge that featured music and dancing starting around nine. Phillip’s was only two doors removed from the Excelsior Gentleman’s Club, and after several rounds of drinks the men invariably urged the women to go next door and dance topless, or enter the Wednesday night wet-T-Shirt contest.

Of course, the women loved the flattering comments but steadfastly refused the offers, for good reason-- Erin Lunceford, was a well developed woman of 32 married to prominent real estate firm owner and center fielder, Tim Lunceford, 47. Aimee Moreau, 27 was their second baseman and a junior high school teacher. Her spouse was right fielder and power hitter, Arnold Moreau. Jim Nowitski, the star pitcher and Nora Greeson, the strikingly beautiful green-eyed outfielder was his steady girl, and Steve Metuchka, caught while his on again, off again fiancé, 25 year old Gabby Nichols, played the short-fielder position.

That of course left, Julie Jefferson, a 27 year old dental assistant, as the only ‘available female of the group. But because both the Kazmier’s were eligible bachelors, the girls often arranged for some of their single friends to show up after games to see about possible hookups. That particular evening two of Julie’s girlfriends dropped in, the auburn haired Madison Williams, who was a bookkeeper at Fennel’s truck Terminal and her girl friend, small-chested Mary Jones, a 28 year old brunette.

It was quiet, being a Wednesday night and all, but it didn’t matter. By ten o’clock the bar would be full of other patrons in their late twenties or early thirties all looking to hook up with a friend of a friend. Mark, feeling good bought a round of tequila shots for his table of 14 ball players and guests. They were all on their way to getting smashed.

“Dude! What the hell are you doing here?”

Mark looked up from his beer and tequila to see a couple sliding into the seat across from him. They each had a can of Heineken in hand and it took him a few seconds before he recognized them.

“Eddie?” he said in surprise. “What the hell are you guys doing here?” Eddie being Eddie Mekla, a local developer Mark was doing work for; his companion was also a surprise in that it was Davey Giugni, a renowned beach bum who almost never worked at anything other than chasing women and caging free drinks.

“Us? We live around the fuckin’ corner! Ooop’s, excuse the language, ladies and gents,” Davey said, not really caring one way or the other. “We hang out here. So what brings you here?”

“Well, I just joined this softball team,” Mark gestured toward his companions, and continued saying: “Played my first game—we won by the way—and I guess you could say we’re celebrating.”

Davey smiled and then ignored him, putting a hand on Aimee Moreau’s shoulder then asking her if she’d like to dance.

“No thanks,” she replied and tried to ignore him.

“But you know they’re playing our song, Darling.”

Arnold Moreau, glared at Davey before saying, “She’s not interested, cowboy.”

“I ain’t no cowboy, and I didn’t ask you, partner.”

“Davey, this is Mr. Moreau, works for the State and he happens to be the nice ladies husband,” Mark said, trying to be a peacekeeper.

“Ohhhh, married, huh? Too bad for me.” He looked over the other women but a hard nudge from Mekla dissuaded him from hitting on anyone else at the table.

Mekla stood and said, “Sorry to interrupt your party. We’ll be moving on now. Davey, let’s try the club next door.”

“Oh, sure, the beach bum said cheerfully. “Say, can you lend me a few dollars. I like to tip those nice girls a little, you know?”

A moment later they were gone.

Aimee was staring at the table and waving her hands over the scarred wood very slowly. Her eyes were glazed over, but her smile was directed at Mark when she finally looked up.

“Thank you,” she said.

“You’re welcome,” he answered.

“Yeah, thanks, you defused that very nicely,” her husband, Arnold said with a tight smile.

“Oh, don’t go thanking me. It was kind of my fault. Apparently I brought them over to the table.”

“They were looking for trouble,” Jim Nowitski said. “I’ve seen him pull that crap before. Mekla was with him that time too. Didn’t interfere either. It was a quick, nasty fight and Davey beat the hell out of some kid, didn’t weigh more than 135 pounds.

After one more round the group began to break up; the married couples left first, and the other couples followed shortly after, leaving Mark and the Kazmier cousins’ Eddie and Dennis with Julie, Madison and Mary Jones. Then Eddie’s ankle appeared to worsen and Dennis decided to take him in for X-rays, leaving Mark with the girls.

He offered them a ride home and they surprised him, telling him they had two cars of their own, but they wouldn’t mind if he came back to Madison’s place with them.

“There’s a kind of party there,” Madison said off-handedly. “I don’t know if it’s big or small, but you’re certainly welcome.”

“Hey,” Mary chirped, “being you’re new in town you should come, never know who you’ll meet there!” The other girls found that remark funny and when Mark started laughing along with them they hugged him—all three of them.

He followed them to Maddy’s apartment.

After parking in what proved to be a huge parking area adjacent to a supermarket, Madison told Mark, “Shouldn’t be anything stronger than weed upstairs. That all right with you?”

“Not a problem,” he replied with a grin. He wasn’t a user, but didn’t care if others did.

Madison kept prattling on while they climbed to the fourth floor apartment, Mary and Madison stumbling up the stairs ahead of him and Julie Jefferson swaying drunkenly behind him. “This place is to die for ... I mean spacious! We moved in last month and it’s totally killer. We have three bedrooms and a huge living room on the fourth floor overlooking Chastened Boulevard. There’s always something going on. You ever have nothing to do, c’mon over, we’ll have something going on.”

Their place was, in fact, awesome. They walked into a full-blown party of people some of whom he would meet again elsewhere, and some that he would never see again.

The apartment was full of real furniture, and certainly not what he expected.

“Where did...” he started to say when Julie cut him off with: “The furniture, right? The previous tenant left town in a hurry. We think it was drug related, but who knows? Any way, he left it, no strings. Ain’t it great?”

People were lounging around with drinks in their hands, and music was blasting from speakers hanging high on the walls above the TV. Mark lost track of Julie and Madison moments later, but Mary remained at his side as they made their way to a bar in one corner of the large living room.

A cute girl in a halter top barely covering her generous bust handed them both gin and tonics. “S’all we got until Larry returns. He made a rum run ... get it? He’s our rum runner!”

Mark nodded. He was perfectly happy with a party that had real glasses and a table with more than three legs.

He realized Mary had disappeared, and wandered from room to room knowing he’d run into one of the girls eventually. In the meantime, there was abundant feminine scenery to behold, and he did his best to take in as much of it as possible. He wandered into what had to be the master bedroom, but only had a small bed and several chairs and a dresser in it. Julie saw him enter and sprang to her feet and ran over to hug him like a long lost lover.

“This is Mark!” she sang out to her two female friends and a guy with long hair and a pipe. His arms were covered in tattoos. Julie gave him a big hug as if she hadn’t seen him in a while

All three girls wore fairly short dresses; the other two sat cross legged on the floor, and beckoned Mark to sit with them. He settled in with them and they produced a huge bong, handed it to him and he felt obligated to join in the festivities. He was not one to partake of ganja as a rule, but he had of course tried it while in college. He took a small hit and passed it to the tattooed guy.

“Have you ever tried anal?” the blonde next to him inquired as if asking if it was going to rain later that night.

The others all looked at him expectantly, and Mark realized he had sat down in the middle of a conversation.

“Are we playing Truth or Dare?” he asked smiling.

Julie laughed and said, “Oh, no. She’s been asking dumb questions all night.”

“Then my answer is no.”

“Oh c’mon, every guy wants fo fuck his girl up the ass,” the blonde said derisively.

“Ah,” he said, “I’ll admit to that, but from the way you phrased the question I thought you meant did I ever submit to anal sex.”

They all stopped and stared at him, the smoke from the bong thick in the air. He wasn’t sure if it was out of disbelief or something else. The look on the guy’s face was especially skeptical.

But I had a girlfriend that wanted to try it and we did; several times, actually.”

“How’d you go about it?” The tattooed guy asked.

Mark had to think about it. “Um, it wasn’t thought out the first time, so I just applied a lot of lubricant and after fingering her for a few minutes, stuck it in there.”

The girls nodded in tandem then waited.

“Okay, the second time we decided to read up on it and adopted a position from the Kama Sutra ... um, as I recall she was on her back, holding her ankles, well lubed and I ... um, went at her in what I guess you’d say was basic missionary.”

“How did this come up?” he asked.

“Wait—wait, then what did you do?” The blonde leaned in as she asked, and Mark wasn’t sure if he was going to get a lecture or a kiss. He had spent a lot of time trying to forget about Rana and Samira, but if there was one thing worth remembering it was the sex.

“You know...” he said, nodding his head.

“What does that mean?” The blonde said, pursuing him as if she were an interrogator. “‘You know? I don’t know! You mounted her with her holding her ankles, and, you know, then what?”

“Then we fucked. I mean if you must know, we fucked a lot. But you want to know about when we did it anally? I took it easy, made sure she was relatively comfortable ... and she was—the second time. In fact she was all for doing it again, but her ... well I needn’t go there. I’ve answered the question.”

“I used to sit on this guy’s face.”

They all looked over to the girl next to Julie. She was the smallest of the three with big eyes, cute brown bangs, and a smile that was half surprise. She had blurted it out so quickly Mark wasn’t sure he’d heard it right, and when they all looked at her, she turned so bright red it was almost shocking.

Holding her palms out in supplication, she quickly added: “He begged me for it. I didn’t tie him up or anything, but he would lie on the bed and I’d just sit on him. Sometime we did it for like an hour.”

She looked down at the floor, her fingers tugging on the hem of her dress.

“And would he... ?” The blonde began, making a gesture with two fingers and her tongue.

The petite girl just nodded and her expression seemed to move into something closer to fond reminiscing.

“Was this before or after actual sex, Becca?” Julie asked, providing Mark with a name to the confessing girl.

“I mean was he like, going to town after you two already did it?”

“No! There was no sex,” Becca said. “I mean, that was kind of sex, but he didn’t want anything else. It was weird actually, but that was all that we ever did. I’d go over to his place and he’d just lie down on the bed or the floor. Sometimes I wouldn’t even take my clothes off. I stopped wearing panties halfway through college; Um, I’ve never liked wearing them anyway...”

“So what happened then, Becca?” the blonde asked, her eyes now saucer wide.

“Oh, well I’d just lift up my skirt and kneel over him. He would start to whimper when I got close, and then he’d just lick me until I came or got bored.”

“Got bored?” The tattooed guy sighed seemingly befuddled. “How could... ?”

“Shut the fuck up Perry,” Julie said and he did.

Becca continued as if he’d never spoken. “He was never the one to stop either. Once I wanted to see how long he would go, and it lasted for nearly two hours. I came like six times, but I got sooo fucking tired! I finally rolled over and lay there next to him. I even asked him if he wanted to fuck me, but he just smiled and said as long as he was making me happy, he was happy. It was sweet even if it was super weird.”

“And you broke up with him?” The blonde said in astonishment.

Perry, the tattooed dude, was laughing after a long bong hit, but Mark was thinking along the same lines as the blonde.

“Pussy eating is all nice and shit, but it’s not enough for a good relationship. Sometimes a girl needs some cock.” Her blush was back again, but Julie and the blonde shook their heads in affirmation.

“I totally need to get laid,” Becca said, finally letting go of the fabric between her fingers. “Would you believe I haven’t had sex in like a month?”

“It’s been weeks for me,” Julie added.

“I’m celibate by choice,” the tattooed guy said. “I mean, I’ve been doing this intense meditation recently, and we’re not supposed to have sex for a few months. I’m channeling all of my energy into my practice, and it’s been really awesome. I can, like, totally feel the chi moving through my body.”

“How ‘bout you, Mark? When was the last time you got laid?” Julie inquired, being surprisingly direct.

Mark looked around the room and suddenly felt like the asshole. “Um, I had this date last night, and...” His voice was whispery and he stopped after feeling all their eyes upon him. “Um, she called me around eleven-thirty and you know...”

What?” The blonde stared at him in disbelief. “Fuck you. That’s so not fair. I’m going into the other room to see if any cute guys have showed up. This is bullshit!”

She got up and left as Perry packed another bowl, and the others moved in closer with drinks in hand. They talked for a time, smoking, drinking, and laughing about nothing in particular, and the party got louder, quieter, drunker, higher, and more desperate. When Mark stood up to piss a few hours later, he saw the blonde making out with a guy in the kitchen. He sat back down just as Perry and Julie got up to go smoke on the balcony, leaving him alone with Becca.

He leaned back against the bed and she scooched over next to him and stole a sip of his gin and tonic. It took him a few moments to realize she was staring at him, and he wondered what she was thinking. Her face didn’t reveal much if anything, but he couldn’t look away. Finally, she leaned in and whispered: “Did you really fuck her up the keister?”

“Did you really sit on that guy’s face?”

“Honest to God,” she said and crossed her heart.

“I did fuck her ass, and I also fucked her cousin there too. She set it up, wanted to watch us.”

“Holy shit!”

“There was no shit, per se. Both of them took enemas beforehand. I highly recommend it, if and when you try it.”

“Yeah,” Becca nodded thoughtfully. Her short dress had ridden up as she tucked her knees under her arms, and I had to resist trying to confirm her pantiless status. She was shorter than Julie by at least a foot, and her feet were smaller than Mark thought possible. He pictured her kneeling over his face as he opened his mouth between her legs, and in spite of all the drinking he’d had done, he found himself getting hard in his jeans.

“That is so fucking hot,” she said. Becca was so close to Mark by then that they were touching, but neither moved an inch. She leaned her head down onto his shoulder for a brief moment before turning around and pulling a small blanket off the bed behind them. She covered both their legs while he stared at her, unsure of what she was doing. Even when her hands vanished beneath the blanket Mark was still unsure of what was happening.

“Tell me more,” she whispered. Her breathing was much faster and her voice deeper. “Tell me about fucking her up the ass again. Did she suck you after you took it out? Did you put it in her cunt without wiping it off? Tell me! Tell me! Tell me!”

His hand brushed her bare leg, but rather than move it away she pressed against him. Her other foot was pulled up beneath her, but this one was almost on Mark’s lap, which meant that just beneath the blanket she was practically naked. She placed his hand on the inside of her thigh, still looking into his eyes, and he finally started talking.

“There was another time...”

“TELL ME!”

“It was a fantasy of hers, you know? She wanted me to grab her in the stairwell leading up to our apartment. She didn’t want to know it was me grabbing her. So I showered beforehand, borrowed a buddy’s aftershave and slapped some on my face and chest then his on the darkened landing outside our apartment.

“I was scared someone would see us, but it didn’t matter since when it came to sex I always did what she wanted.” This was an outright lie—in general it was Mark who led all sexual activities, but why spoil a good story?

“Anyway, I waited until she was almost at our door before I grabbed her.”

Becca moved his hand further up her thigh until Mark’s fingers were just where she wanted them. He looked at her in surprise when she pressed his hand against her wet pussy, but she blushed again and closed her legs around him, holding him in place.

“Keep going,” she whispered.

“Yeah, well I threw her on the bed, and locked the door behind me, but she was up by the time I turned around. She screamed at me and asked me what the fuck I wanted with her, but I had her back on the bed a second later with my belt around her wrists. I tied it to the headboard and knelt over her, holding her legs still as I tore her shirt off. She struggled and tried to kick, but I pulled off her jeans, and then finally ripped her panties off with my bare hands.”

Becca’s breathing grew more rapid until she was panting. She was so wet Mark wasn’t sure what to do. He wanted to fuck her or at least kiss her, but he couldn’t stop. She moaned into his ear, but her entire body tensed up whenever he stopped for even a second.

“I was so fucking hard,” he whispered, my fingers moving in and out of her as she circled her clit with her own. As soon as I saw her lying there naked on the bed, struggling and spitting, I was as hard as rock.”

“And then you fucked her?” Becca was right in his ear, her lips against his skin. “Then you just slid your big ole cock inside her even as she told you no—right? Please tell me that’s what you did. Please?”

Mark quickly moved the petite girl so she was between his legs with her back to him, and he opened her thighs again and brought a hand right back to her pussy. He pushed her hair away from her ear as he reached both arms around her, and opened her as widely as he could.

His voice had gone hoarse by this point. “I leaned down over her, my clothes still on, but my cock hard in my hand. I told her I was going to fuck her as I rubbed the tip of my dick against the lips of her pussy; she tried to bite me. I mashed my mouth against hers and when she opened it, spat into it. I forced her legs open wider—just like this–--and then I finally did it. She screamed again, but she clenched around me all the same. And then I just fucked her as hard as I could. I slapped her face and slammed into her without stopping.”

“And she never stopped, right?” The small woman between my legs was breathing so quickly Mark thought she might pass out. His fingers were still inside her and she had already drenched his hand and the carpet beneath them. She lifted her ass off the floor, pushing harder against him even as she leaned back and kissed the side of my face.

“She didn’t stop, and you kept fucking her. You fucked her so hard and...”

“And she kept trying to get away,” Mark said. “She fought until suddenly she was cumming so much she couldn’t hide it any more. I didn’t stop as she shook around me, but I kissed her mouth and pulled her to me until I was as deep inside her as I could go.”

“Oh fuck, I’m coming,” Becca moaned. Mark’s fingers were now a blur as she started to shake in his lap, clenching and bucking her hips as he wrapped his arms around her.

“Tell me you came inside her. Tell me you came in her slutty, little cunt.”

“So much,” Mark said his lips on her ear and neck. He pulled her to him, His cock hard against her back as she came. “I filled her over and over again, and I’ve never cum so hard in my life.”

Becca finally collapsed in his arms, her legs going slack and her shoulder slumping down against him. Mark was still throbbing, and it was all he could not to jerk himself off against her ass. It had been a while since he’d wanted anyone that badly; but her breathing slowed down and she moved his hands to her legs as she returned to the world. She ran her fingers up and down his arm, and he continued to kiss her hair and hold her tightly.

Eventually, she turned just enough to look him in the eye. She leaned in and kissed him on the lips, and it was a long, slow kiss with just enough of her mouth for him to know she tasted divine.

“Thanks for the story,” she whispered. She folded the blanket, flattened her dress, and stood up. She stared at him for a moment longer, then walked out of the room and into the kitchen as he sat there alone, adjusting his hardon through his tight jeans.


The following morning, Mark awoke without any hangover and trudged over to his office, thought better of working without breakfast and popped into Bunnies Luncheonette, which took up the first floor of his building.

While enjoying his second cup of coffee, he happened to ask his waitress, an older woman who preferred being called, Dolly for some reason if she knew any realtors.

“Got one sitting over there,” she said, pointing across the room to a couple who were both working their respective PC’s while facing one another.

“She’s the realtor,” Dolly added, and Mark nodded.

He waited for the proper moment and when it failed to arrive, got up and walked to their table.

“Please excuse my intrusion, but I understand one of you happens to be a realtor and I’m looking for a place to live.”

They both looked up at him. The man said, “Right place, right time,” and rapped his knuckles on the wooden table top.

“C’mon, now, you want to know my darkest secrets?”

“That’s opportunity knocking my friend. Alexis, here is the realtor. I’m Charlie. I handle people’s money. Um, that would be by investing it wisely for them. But you want to speak with Miss Alexis Dubois, the sharpest realtor in Chastened.”

Miss Dubois moved over and said, Please sit down, Mr. err?”

“Newlin, Mark Newlin. I’m new to Chastened. I have an office upstairs.” As he took in the alleged ‘sharpest realtor in Chastened,’ Mark realized that she was A. younger than he was, and B. she was a very well put together young lady. A third thought registered moments later; perhaps she might not be the sharpest realtor in town, and that he had better watch himself in dealing with her.

He told her that he was looking for a comfortable quarters, with a good view of the water and if possible, not too far from his office on the third floor of the building, and how much he was willing to spend.

“Hmmm, well I have a couple properties you might like. But let me go over what else might be available. Here’s my card,” she said handing him a business card. Mark reciprocated, and gave her one of his newly printed card in return.

“I’ll call you later with a summary of what’s available,” she said, and with that, they shook hands and Mark returned to his table and finished his coffee, then went to work.


Mark heard nothing further from his realtor that day and caught up with Steve Metuchka, Dennis Kazmier and Tim Lunceford at the Breakaway Lounge where they were drinking beer and playing pool.

After buying everyone a beer, Mark joined them and while waiting his turn to shoot, Mark asked Lunceford, “Know a realtor named Alexis Dubois?”

“Not intimately, although I would like that, but to answer you, yeah, I do. She’s new, she’s ambitious, very much so, and she’ll probably try selling you a property for more than you want to pay. Be careful there.”

Lunceford left it there and made no move to try to garner Mark’s business, which impressed Mark a great deal.

Seeing an opening, Dennis Kazmier slyly inquired, “So how’d it go with the girls last night?”

Mark laughed and replied, “A gentleman never tells.”

“Are you kidding?” Dennis shot back, “All they talk about is the size of a guy’s dick, and shit like that. I’ve heard them. They discussed a guy while I was with them!”

“Was it you?” Mark asked with a grin.

Chagrined, Dennis laughed along with the others, saying, “Touché, Marko, that was deserved on my part. Hey, you don’t want to talk about it, you don’t talk about it.”

Feeling somewhat sorry for teasing his friend, Mark relented a little. “To tell the truth, I was quizzed by the ladies, um, but not the girls on the team. If I understand what happened, and I’m not sure I do. I was led to another group, a somewhat stoned group and let me phrase this properly ... okay; they asked me if I’d ever had anal sex with anyone.”

“Did you?” Metuchka laughingly inquired.

“C’mon now, you really expect me to reveal my darkest secrets?”

Lunceford pounced on that, saying, “So you took it up the ass. The question is did you like it enough to go back for seconds?”

Everyone found that hilarious, including Mark, who was shaking his head from side to side and mouthing the word, “No” over and over.

“Enough of this horseshit,” Lunceford said, “let’s get serious for a minute. Is everyone set for tomorrow’s game at 5:30?”

Dennis and Mark nodded affirmatively, with Dennis adding: “Of course my cousin Eddie’s no go. It looks like he broke a bone or two in that ankle. He won’t be back this year for sure. It’s a good thing we found Mark here. He played fairly well.”

“Fairly well my ass!” Mark groused. “Did you see that ball I got to deep in the hole?”

“The girl was safe at first, asshole. That’s as far as she could have gotten. The leftfielder would have thrown her out at second if she’s tried to stretch it out.”

“But I made the play!” Mark protested.

“He didn’t make any errors,” Lunceford conceded.

“He only played four innings. How many chances did he have?” Dennis asked rhetorically as he looked around the table.

“Three—I had three fucking chances and fielded all of them!” Mark said but was just coming to realize he was being teased by his teammates.

“Fuck you guys! He said as the others burst out laughing.

The rest of the drinks were on Tim Lunceford, and they really let Mark win two games of 8-ball.


Two days later Alexis was showing Mark houses along the water—totally out of his range; homes on Mathews Lake, a large body of fresh water off Chastened Boulevard and Venice Road, absolutely beyond his reach.

“Look, Alexis, we’re wasting time here. Everything you’ve shown me is more than I can afford to spend. Either show me something affordable that I like or let’s call it a day.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.