The Newlin's, Marcie and Mark
Chapter 13: Stunning News for Mark

Copyright© 2018 by Paris Waterman

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 13: Stunning News for Mark - A long novel telling the story of a man and woman from their respective introductions to sex through their first meeting, mating, marriage and afterward.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Reluctant   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Sharing   Incest   Cousins   BDSM   Humiliation   Light Bond   Spanking   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Analingus   Exhibitionism   First   Fisting   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pegging   Sex Toys   Spitting   Voyeurism   Water Sports   Public Sex  

Mark was still mortified the following day and called in sick rather than face his boss, Ezra DeZam. But DeZam surprised him, and came by his motel room to see how he was and to impart some important information to him.

“Listen Mark, here in Monroe, some of us play it fast and loose. We have good reason for it. Other folks have tried to fit in here ... this climate sucks. We get torrential rain followed by floods and the humidity and heat are enough to drive you crazy. Seemed like everyone we knew either wanted a divorce or had already gotten one. That’s why we had a meeting---I’m talking about those folks at my house last night and a few more that couldn’t make it for one reason or another. Anyway, we began swapping spouses several years back. At first we did it just to do it, but we found out that there was very little jealousy come of it. We called a meeting and discussed it. Brought it out in the open for those who hadn’t been part of it. Bottom line was, anyone wanting to participate could, no questions asked. Just make doubly sure you didn’t pass on any sexually transmitted disease to your partner.

“Now I know you and Bob’s wife Christie got it on last night. Hell, Bob already knows about it. I bet she was the first to tell him. Don’t you worry about it, Christie loves Bob and he loves her. They ain’t going anywhere.

“So let’s go on over to the Pancake House, get some breakfast and then take a look at how the Library’s coming along.”

Immensely relived at this news, Mark hopped in Ezra’s pickup and went off to the Pancake House.

Later that night he tried calling Rana, but no one answered. He left several messages, but she didn’t return them.

The next few days he was as busy as he’d ever been, for Charley Dell, the county Commissioner was trying his best to upset the apple cart. Ezra and Bob were fuming when Mark arrived at work on a Friday to find that Dell had brought their work, or the actual construction part of it---to a grinding halt by citing some archaic regulations about the construction of their building being too close to a creek that ran past it.

“Total bullshit!” Ezra fumed. “That bastard’s wants us to pay him $7500 ... a—a—as a contribution to his next campaign.

“Take it easy, Ezra, you’ll have a friggin’ heart attack,” Bob Stephenson said, jumping up from his desk and coming to his friend’s side.

“Why not call the Mayor and have him set Dell straight?” Mark suggested.

Both men looked at him, and then started to laugh. Bob held up one hand and said, “Mark—Mark, that’s probably who’s behind Dell egging him on for some other reason. He’s been against the new Library since was brought up as a possibility for Monroe.”

“Call Maurice Maurice,” Ezra said. If anyone knows what they’re up too, he will.”

It took a while to get the auto dealer on the phone, but when they did he was quick to evaluate the situation. “Both the Mayor and Charley own a property ‘bout half a mile from your site. They thought they’d sell it off to you at a hefty profit, but you boy’s took Amos Hendrix’s lot. I believe you paid him a fair price for it.”

“Dell wanted twice as much for his land and Hendrix’s land was the better property for what we had in mind.”

Bob jumped in asking Maurice Maurice what they might do to circumvent this regulatory stuff being thrown at them.

He laughed and said, “Why not fight fire with fire?”

“How so?” Ezra inquired.

“Mmmm, I’d call David Thomas, remember him?”

“The attorney?”

“That’s him!” Maurice Maurice said enthusiastically.

“Okay, but why him? He practices law over Shreveport way.”

“Now, yes; but seven—eight years ago he was here. He was the city attorney in Monroe.”

Ezra smiled and said, “So he’d be the one who’d know how to stymie those bastards---but would he?”

“I believe he hates Mortimer Rocheau with a passion that has to seen to be believed. Now if you call him and explain the problem you’ll hear the hatred, and he probably won’t charge you for his services.”

“At’s right, Ezra, at’s right,” Maurice Maurice said before ending the call.

Less than ten minutes later they had the answer to thwarting the Mayor and City Councilman’s plan to bilk them out of $7500.

Mark was suitably impressed by his bosses’ action in the face of near disaster, and would remember it some years later when pressed by different cities politicians.

“I guess it pays to have friends in the higher places,” he said to Bob and Ezra.

“Always,” Bob said.

Ezra added to that, saying: “Keep your friends close and your enemies closer. I think that was Machiavelli, in The Prince. You should read it. They have it in the current Library.”

Mark made it a point to obtain a copy and read it that night. He found it very interesting reading, chock full of advice on relationships with people, high and low.


After finishing The Prince, he tried Rana again, and once again there was no answer. Now his concerns were magnified. He called Ezra and told him of his unease.

“You’ve been trying to reach her for some time with no success? Maybe you should fly up there and look in on her.”

“I can’t afford the plane fare. I could drive up.”

“That would take you about four days. If you fly it’s one—two at the most to assure yourself she’s okay.”

“But...”

“Let me give Paulette LeBlanc’s husband Herb a call. He’s got his own plane. I know he heads up to Kansas City every week or so.”

“I don’t know...”

“Here lemmie call...”

Ezra opened his cell phone and speed dialed LeBlanc.

“Herb, Ezra here. Say you going up to KC anytime soon?”

Tomorrow? Great. Can I ask a big favor of you?

He listened for a moment then said: “My guy here, Mark ... yeah you met him at the party the other night. Well it seems he hasn’t heard from his girlfriend for too long a time now and he’s worried. Any chance of him piggy-backing a ride with you?”

“No, KC isn’t his destination. Actually it’s Lincoln, Nebraska. The university. Yeah, another 200 miles give or take.”

“You will? That’s great! I’ll tell him. Oh, he’ll be ready and waiting on ya. Thanks man!”

“You’re in luck, Mark. Herb’s due to fly tomorrow if the weather is clear enough and present conditions are apparently holding through the weekend.”

“Wow, that’s fantastic! I can rent a car...”

“You won’t need too. Herb’s going to drop you off in Lincoln. You might show your gratitude by introducing him to some of the students there. I mean the more attractive female types.”

“Um, sure, I can do that. But I can’t guarantee anything, you know?”

“Herb’s more a look don’t touch kinda guy. So I wouldn’t be concerned about that. And he’s your ticket back here as well.”

“Ezra, I don’t know how to thank you ... this is---well it’s more than I deserve. I really appreciate it. You can’t know how worried I am about Rana.”


The flight went as planned. Herb took care of his business in Kansas City and then they flew into Lincoln and landed several miles from the university, rented a car and headed to the campus.

Mark raced ahead of the older Herb and opened the door to his apartment and found it empty. Empty in the sense that Rana had cleared it of her belongings; his personnel affects were still there, but it was as if she’d never been there at all.

He tried her cell phone again, but it just rang and rang and rang. “She’s gone!” he said forlornly.

Herb tried to be helpful and suggested he talk to some of their mutual friends.

“That’s the thing,” Mark replied, “We didn’t really have many mutual friends. Once we hooked up we were like ... together all the time. Well there was the Professor and his wife...”

Karrie answered on the third ring. “Hi Mark, it’s so good to hear from you. Are you back in town? We’d love to have you and Rana over again...”

Mark interrupted her to tell her that Rana seemed to have disappeared.

“She’s not going to classes?”

“She’s cleared out the apartment ... her stuff I mean. I don’t know about her classes. I’ve been frantic. I just flew back to see what’s wrong and...”

“Wait one minute. Let me put you on hold while I call my husband.

Mark paced around the living room while waiting. It was only about a three minute wait before Karrie was back on line breathing hard. “He’s checked with the registrar. Rana has left the University. Um, that was about a week or so ago. No reason stated. That’s all I have, Mark. It’s possible one of her girlfriends knows the reason. Have you tried her home number?”

“I have. No one answers. I think the numbers no longer in use.”

“I hate to say it, but that’s not good news, Mark,” Kerri said. “Um, if you need anything, Mark at times like this a little comforting can help. Do come by. I’ll do my best to make you feel better.”

Mark was surprised at her offer of sexual companionship, but didn’t react one way or the other on it. He thanked her for the information and said he’d keep looking for an answer from those who knew her, and ended the call.

“Not the best news, huh?” Herb said trying not to look overly concerned.

Suddenly, Mark yelled, “Nicole!”

“Who’s Nicole?” Herb asked, seeing light at the end of the darkened tunnel.

“She’s a girl Rana shared some classes with. They did laundry together. Let me think ... ugh, she lives in the next building in Rana’s old apartment! Let’s give it a try.”

It took him twenty minutes to locate Nicole. She was at class and they camped out in front of the apartment and waited. At first she was reluctant to talk to them, but eventually she saw the concern on Mark’s face and invited them inside.

“Come in, come in,” she said, and led them into a spotlessly clean apartment. “I’m a neat freak,” she said, wringing her hands. “Sorry if it reminds you of your mother’s cleanliness back home.”

Mark waved it off as if it were of no consequence and asked pointedly: “Do you know where Rana is?”

An expression of concern crossed her face as she asked, “Why, what’s wrong now?”

“I don’t know what’s wrong. All I know is that she isn’t answering my calls. She dropped out of school and didn’t tell me anything!”

Nicole’s hands covered her breasts as she absorbed this information, and then she opened her mouth to speak, shut it and reopened it again.

“Here’s what I do know. Two men showed up while I was returning her laundry. She knew them that much was obvious. They both had foreign accents, although their command of English was very good. Well the one who spoke in my presence did anyway. Rana was sitting in the living room and crying while they packed her stuff into several cartons. They even went through the laundry basket, asking me which was hers and which was mine. And me ... dopy me, told them.”

“So why were they there? Did she tell you?”

“She said someone named Samira was pregnant...”

Mark’s knees gave way and he dropped to the floor in a kneeling position. Both Herb and Nicole sprang into action trying to help him and collided, with both of them getting knocked to the floor where Nicole lay, legs spayed, giving Herb a ringside look at her pantied crotch before realizing it and taking preventive action.

Then all three slowly got to their feet and moved to sit down on the couch together.

“Is that all she said?” Mark asked hoping there was more to it than what he’d just heard.

“Um, well, one off the men---the one who never spoke, ushered me out of the apartment with my laundry.”

“Did Rana say anything---anything at all?”

“Oh, yes she did. She said her life was over. Samira’s life was over. And that was all she said. That’s as close a quote as I can recall. In fact those were probably her exact words.”

“I’ll be a son-of-a-bitch,” Herb said aloud, but not meaning too. “I’ve never heard the like of it before!”

“I think she’s in Sioux City with her aunt. That woman is connected to the Federal Government in some way. Her brother or someone in the family was the Shah of Iran before being overthrown. They have some weird rules they live by,” Mark said.

After a moment’s pause, Mark added: “I can drive up there and talk to them.”

“She’s connected to the Feds?”

“Probably, Rana said it was like being in the Witness Protection Program but not quite.”

“Son,” Herb said kindly,” If that’s the case you’re not getting near her again. I spent some time over in Iran and got to know the people and their ways. That phone’s working all right, but it’s not taking your calls. And it never will. You’re persona non grata to that family. That aunt is keeping those girls sequestered and it will stay that way until she relents if she ever does.”

“But that’s crazy!”

“Mark, listen to me,” Herb said, “I think it’s fortuitous that you happened to be in Monroe at the time all hell broke loose her in Lincoln. The way these people play, they might have taken you out too and still taken the girls with them.”


Mark was devastated, but returned to Monroe and threw himself into his work on the library as he tried to put what had happened behind him. He months flew by, and while he never forgot Rana and Samira for that matter, his anguish diminished; no doubt helped by the various ladies of Monroe who wanted to help he lovelorn young man heal.

Then, with the library nearing completion, he was urged to return to school as the new semester was about to start.

He was surprised to receive a bonus of credits toward his degree from the Dean thanks to his Department Head Professor Horowitz and letters from both the Mayor of Monroe and Ezra’s architectural firm. Pleased but still disconsolate, he threw himself into his final days at the university. He did spend the occasional night with Assistant Dean Howard Aubuchon and his wife Karrie and other ‘special ‘guests that relieved his sexual needs.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.