The Newlin's, Marcie and Mark - Cover

The Newlin's, Marcie and Mark

Copyright© 2018 by Paris Waterman

Chapter 12

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 12 - A long novel telling the story of a man and woman from their respective introductions to sex through their first meeting, mating, marriage and afterward.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Reluctant   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Sharing   Incest   Cousins   BDSM   Humiliation   Light Bond   Spanking   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Analingus   Exhibitionism   First   Fisting   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pegging   Sex Toys   Spitting   Voyeurism   Water Sports   Public Sex  

Marcie Celebrating Her Graduation

The night before graduation Marcie was stricken with what she and Laura now called ‘the Itch;’ a sudden undeniable craving for raw sex. She was coming out of the shower; Laura was outside on the sidewalk, talking to some other graduates when it came over her.

Marcie dressed quickly and minimally, meaning a skirt, no panties a T-shirt, no bra and tennis shoes, no socks. She left the apartment using the rear entrance to avoid Laura and turned right at the corner then walked four blocks to the nearest bar where she knew the boys would be whooping it up.

She ordered a beer at the bar then surveyed the room behind her. There were twelve males, two of whom appeared to have dates, or at least girls that were interested in them. Three others appeared to be relatively sober; a requisite as far as Marcie was concerned. The remaining males were either smashed already or well on their way to getting there and of no apparent use to her.

She zeroed in on the three who were playing pool.

“Hi guys, I’m Donna,” she said having decided to use a false name as this was a one-nighter by her choice.

“Hello there Donna,” the nearest one replied ogling her tits; of course her nipples were hard and poking through the material of her T-shirt.

“You guys from around here?”

“Yeah, just down the block.”

“Which frat House would that be?”

“Oh, we’re not college boys. We work for the college.”

Marcie raised an eyebrow at that, but they did look like healthy specimens and were relatively sober so ... She went on and asked: “Anyone else back at your place?”

“Um, Danny and Bruce; they go to work at one in the morning.”

The tallest of the three said, “Should be waking up about now though. You wanna party?”

“Yeah, I’m kinda interested in a party,” She answered.

The tallest one then introduced himself. “I’m Finn, that’s short for Finnegan.” He pointed at the one still focused on her chest and said this is Blake, and that’s Jeff holding the cue ball in his hand. Put the damn thing down, Jeff. We’re headed back to our place. The lady wants to party.” And turning back to Marcie, said, “That’s right ain’t it, Donna?”

“You got that right!” Marcie said with a big smile. “Party time it is, c’mon guys!”

As they walked out the door of the bar into the street, she grabbed Finn’s arm and spun him around so he was facing her. “Here’s the deal, Finn, “I want to fuck all five of you tonight. Do you think your roommates would be interested?”

He looked at her with a dry smile, and said aloud, “Are we on camera or something?”

“No, Finn, I’m serious. I’m horny and want to get fucked. Can you guys oblige me?”

He turned to the others and said, “Donna here wants us to fuck her silly. She wants Danny and Bruce to join in too. You guys up for it?”

Realizing the pun he’d just made, he began to snicker.

Marcie misunderstood and stamped her foot on the ground hard enough to get their undivided attention. “Listen guys, I’ve got a few rules. I think you won’t mind, so listen carefully, and Finn you can explain them to the other guys back in the apartment.”

“It’s not an apartment. We got us a house; a whole fucking house. We can do you in every room, you want.”

While the thought had a certain appeal to Marcie, she didn’t let it distract her. “First this isn’t a fucking prank. Second, I’ve never done more than two guys in a night, and I’m way too horny to joke about it.

“Now here are my rules: Don’t call or invite anyone else over. I will only fuck five of you, but if you’re able I can take you more than once.”

“No problemo,” Jeff said and the others nodded their agreement. Joking and laughing they walked three blocks, to a white cottage that was in need of power washing, but otherwise seemed decent enough to Marcie’s casual inspection.

Inside, the other two guys, Bruce and Danny were watching a porn movie. Finn grabbed the remote and shut the sound off, then told the two what was going to happen and what the rules were.

Marcie studied the two as Finn relayed the instructions. Bruce was a swarthy type, about 5’10” and muscular. Danny was slender and balding. Marcie thought him older than the others. Was he the leader of the group? She wondered, but really didn’t care.

“Hello guys,” she said and pointed at the porno movie still running on the TV. “I’ve seen it. She runs off with his horse at the end. Another happy ending, you know?”

All the guys laughed at her comment, she waited another beat and followed with: “Okay—okay, since I’m going to fuck all of you, you should know it’ll be one at a time. I’m sorry but no DP’s for me. That said, let’s please put some clean sheets on the bed for starters.”

She glanced around the room meet each guy’s eyes. “You have clean sheets ... right?”

Jeff scurried over to a closest and rummaged around but did produce two sheets.”

“Goodie!” Marcie chirped, “We can change them after the third guy leaves my pussy.”

They guys thought this funnier than her last joke and Marcie finally joined in.

“Oh, I’ve got enough condoms for tonight. Now what you should do is draw straws to see who goes first and so on. Then the last one gets to run out and buy a nice bottle of red wine. That’s for me. I suggest you spend more than ten dollars for it. I’m worth it, and shit guys ... you’d spend that much on beer playing pool and here you’re getting laid. So is it a good deal or what?”

They drew straws and the order determined that Bruce would go first, followed by Finn then Danny and Jeff with Blake last.

Blake swore under his breath but grabbed a baseball cap, slapped it on his head and went out to get the wine.

“Again guys, he brings back anyone else, I’m out of here, no buts. Understood?”

The four remaining men answered in the affirmative.

“One last thing, if we ever meet again you will be discreet, quietly reminding me what number you were. When you come into the room bring a warm wash cloth, and a glass of cold water. Oh, I don’t need anyone poking their head into the room to watch us fucking. Watch the porno on the TV if you’re that horny.

“Any questions?”

There were none.

“Then lead me to the bed!”

Bruce had a pillow case and sheet under one arm and took Marcie’s arm in his other and the climbed the rickety stairs to the second floor and the bedroom chosen for the night.

She helped him change the sheets and pillow cases, somewhat pleased in that the ones taken off were relatively clean to begin with.

Blake had returned with the wine and knocked on the door then waited until told he could enter. “Um, sorry Donna, I got the wine and it seems Bruce forgot the wash cloth and ice water, um ... so I brought them too.”

“Thank you Blake, Marcie said, peeling off her t-shirt and baring her breasts for him as well as Bruce.

“Um, I um, better get the fuck out of here before I break a rule or something,” Blake said and did, making sure to close the door behind him.

Marcie was giggling as she stepped out of her skirt then kicked off her tennis shoes.

“Why don’t you open the wine for us, Bruce?”

“There’s um, only the one glass,” he said as he removed the cork after struggling to do so.

“You did that very well Bruce,” she said wanting to complement him and hopefully help him relax. “We can share the glass, I don’t mind. After all I’m sharing my body with you, so...”

Noticing he was still quite nervous, she asked, “Is this your first time?”

He said, “Um, no.”

“Good, so why don’t you get undressed, I’d like to see you too you know.”

Bruce removed his clothes. Marcie smiled, he actually smelled nice. By the time he was naked he was rock solid.

Looks like a winner, she told herself as he carefully placed his socks and shoes under the edge of the bed.

Marcie was much too horny for prolonged foreplay; however she couldn’t resist playing with his penis a little before unwrapping a rubber and rolling it on him. Then she peeled off her panties and lay back on the bed, spread her legs, and said, “Put it in there.”

Bruce knelt between her legs. He was shaking with anticipation. Marcie took hold of his erection, rubbed it between her pussy lips a few times then pushed the head into her hole. As he worked his way in she pulled him down to lay on her, reminding him to “Start slowly.” Then kissed him.

As instructed, he started pumping slowly. She placed her hands on his ass to guide the tempo, increasing his speed as she got closer and closer.

Marcie was amazed that he kept going for about ten minutes. She came for the first time around the five minute mark. She was nearing her second orgasm when he finally came, pumping furiously.

They lay there quietly for several minutes, and then she thanked him and told him to grab his clothes and send in whoever was next.

Bruce left the room.

Finn walked in carrying a warm wash cloth and a glass of water.


Marcie thanked him and drank half the water then said, “Best you undress, but please do it slowly. Women enjoy seeing the men undress too you know.”

Finn smiled and obliged her, not taking his eyes from her nude form as she sipped from her wine.

When he was naked she said soothingly, “I think we’d both prefer it if you washed my pussy with the cloth.

Finn nodded and took the wet cloth, found it was still reasonably warm and gently rubbed it over and slightly into her pussy.

“Mmmmm, that’s nice ... what’s your name?”

“Finn.”

“Is this your first time, Finn?”

“How did you know?”

“I didn’t; not really. I’m asked everyone. But it helps that I do know. First times can be difficult. My knowing will help us avoid mistakes made by beginners. Don’t worry; I won’t breathe a word of it to the others. But I will make certain your first time is an enjoyable one.”

“Thank you ... I think”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.