The Newlin's, Marcie and Mark
Chapter 10: The Contest & More

Copyright© 2018 by Paris Waterman

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 10: The Contest & More - A long novel telling the story of a man and woman from their respective introductions to sex through their first meeting, mating, marriage and afterward.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Reluctant   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Sharing   Incest   Cousins   BDSM   Humiliation   Light Bond   Spanking   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Analingus   Exhibitionism   First   Fisting   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pegging   Sex Toys   Spitting   Voyeurism   Water Sports   Public Sex  

Professor Horowitz was all smiles as Mark entered his office late in the afternoon.

“Good, good, I’m glad you could make it, Mark,” the old professor said with a friendly chuckle.

“Yes, Professor, is there something wrong with my project? Mark inquired, for he was puzzled by the urgency of the professor’s request to appear in his office as soon as possible.

“Mark I have the results of the competition you entered, I believe it was for...” he paused to adjust his bi-focals then continued, “Um, for integrating strategies for a complex to be built in Monroe, Louisiana.”

Mark went rigid. This was it, all that work he’d poured himself into, was it good news or bad?

“I won’t diddle about, Mark. You finished third, and that’s not bad. Not bad at all, I’m given to understand there were 115 students in the competition.”

Not bad at all? I needed to win to get the on hands work necessary to get the jump start I wanted. Now I’m back with the rest of the pack, plodding on toward graduation and then another couple years gaining recognition through assignments that may or may not be a path to being able to start my own business.

Mark was so caught up in his perception of what lay ahead of him that he failed to hear what Professor Horowitz said next.

“Mark have you been you listening?”

“Huh—err, what was that Professor?”

“I was saying that in this particular instance, while finishing third, you seemed to have gotten the interest of Monroe’s County Commissioners.”

“What? Why?”

“Your design of the Library stood out in their minds, and while they cannot allow you to be the architect that actually constructs the library, they want you on board as the lead assistant architect. It will pay a salary, err, to be discussed when you fly down there, and err, tickets will be provided when a date is arrived upon for you to meet with them and the lead architect, err, probably next week.”

“Wow!”

The Professor laughed and said, “I’ve been teaching a long time, Mark and you’re the first student I’ve have, or even heard of that managed to pull something of this nature off. Congratulations.”

“Thank you, Professor.”

Along those lines, Assistant Dean Howard Aubuchon would like to meet with you first thing tomorrow morning. I suppose it’s to congratulate you as well. After all you’ve brought a certain honor to the School of Architecture here at Nebraska.”

The next morning Mark met with the Assistant Dean and as expected was congratulated on his success. What was not anticipated was the invitation to dinner the following evening. He was expected to bring a guest with him.

“Informal, of course,” Aubuchon said, my wife and I like entertaining and it isn’t often that we do it with students. It will help keep us in touch with the youthfulness of our students. At least I hope so.”

After meeting with the Dean, Mark returned to his dorm apartment and phoned Artis Gilmore, the lead architect on the Monroe library. He was both pleased and surprised at the greeting he received from Gilmore, and the effusive compliments the man had for his ideas.

“You must have done considerable research on this from what I can see,” Gilmore told him, and glowing inwardly, Mark conceded that he had.

Wanting to celebrate his good fortune, Mark thought to take Rana out to dinner, but he had no idea when she would be returning from school as she had a meeting following her last class.

Having plenty of nervous energy to spare, he wandered the apartment and finally thought to snoop through Rana’s things, especially her lingerie, and wondered: Has she bought any new sex aids? Last time there was only a vibrator, but after the night with Samira I suppose she might have got herself some other interesting items. Um, let’s see...

He found find two magazines hidden away under her bras that were full of suggestive ads for covert get togethers that Mark thought to be aimed at swingers. The big surprise was Rana’s diary, actually more of a journal, which was pretty boring until reaching the place where she wrote about seeing him, and how she set out to seduce him. Then after their first time together, she penned a section that was more or less a daydream about becoming his slave.

Further on, she touched on his being seduced by her cousin Samira. Remarkably, she went on to write about the possibilities of both of them sharing him again in the future. Moreover there was a paragraph about how much she enjoyed watching him with her and how she wanted a repeat performance.

She hadn’t thought of her cousin sexually until the night in the limo when Mark had brought them together. Mark riffled through the following pages to see if she had spoken to Samira about any of this, but found no indication she had.

By this time Mark’s cock was so stiff it was almost painful, and his mind was racing as he pictured Rana standing naked in front of Samira, holding up her full breasts to the younger woman and begging to be sucked. Mark had been horny before, but now he was ready to jerk off on the spot.

Only then he heard Rana’s key in the lock and hurriedly tossed the journal back into its hiding place and closed the drawer, then stood in the middle of the room as Rana entered the bedroom.

“Hi handsome,” she said happily as she moved toward him, tossing her backpack on a nearby chair.

“Rana,” he said, pulling her to him before kissing her passionately while squeezing her right breast as she moaned into his mouth.

He broke the kiss just long enough to rasp, ““I’m going to fuck you so hard you won’t be able

to walk for a week!”

Rana stared at him wide-eyed.

Grabbing a thickly aroused nipple with each hand, Mark pulled her through the small bedroom into the darkened living room. She gasped as he bent her over in front of a wing chair and put her hands on the chair arms. Then he ripped her underwear off and followed that by starting to tear off his own clothing while enjoying the sight of her slickened pussy lips peeking out from between the tops of her thighs, just below her dark, puckered asshole.

Rana looked anxiously at him over her shoulder unaware that her breasts were swinging back and forth like the pendulum on a grandfather’s clock as Mark’s cock sprang into view.

Finally Mark had all his clothes off and stepped up to Rana’s gorgeous ass. He rubbed the head of his cock once between her labia and found her slick and wet inside. With a soft grunt he fit the bulging head of his cock into the mouth of her waiting pussy and pushed.

Rana gasped.

Two more thrusts and he was buried to the hilt, surrounded by her warmth and wetness. Rana groaned deeply.

“Like it?”

“Sooo nice!” she replied.

Mark balanced himself, pulled out and slammed his dick into her until his hips began slapping against her firm buttocks.

It wasn’t long before his loins were slapping against her ass in a steady, powerful rhythm. Rana panted and groaned, sometimes letting out a soft whimper when he pulled out, leaving her pussy momentarily empty. Mark’s cock glistened with her juices and wet, sticky sounds filled the room.

With every gasp, he inhaled the wonderful aroma of her sex. The force of their rutting pushed the chair across the polished hardwood floor until it butted against a wall. Rana braced herself with her arms and legs as Mark began pounding even harder. She threw her head back and uttered a long, low guttural howl as the rapid penetration of her sex took her over the edge and into a powerful orgasm.

They were making so much noise neither one heard the sound of the key in Rana’s front door, but Mark noticed as soon as the door began to open but didn’t care he was too intent on the beautiful creature bent over in front of him. The door swung open and a pretty, dark-haired young woman he’d never seen before holding a laundry basket stepped inside, turning back to close the door. From the corner of his eye, he saw her reach out to flip on the lights.

The moment the light flooded the room, Rana gasped and her pussy gave his cock a hard squeeze. She tried to work free of him, but he held both hands on her back, keeping her in position. She turned her face toward the young woman with the laundry basket, who stood a few feet away as if turned to stone, staring at them wide-eyed.

Mark didn’t care and continued his eager thrusting into Rana’s slick pussy and for three or four heartbeats the only sounds in the room was the “slurp-slap, slurp-slap, slurp-slap” of their fucking and the chair inching across the floor from their frantic movements.

The pretty young girl gave a small cry, dropped her laundry basket and fled through the front door, letting it slam behind her. Rana gave an odd groan that somehow conveyed both her humiliation and arousal and surprised Mark by meeting his thrusts with her own, thrashing her hips and head simultaneously, compelling him to increase speed to match her furious pace.

Rana was moaning and groaning continuously and her cunt was so wet he could feel her juices coating his testicles and soaking his pubic hair. Her climax began to wane and she collapsed forward, resting her head and shoulders on the chair. The slightly different angle of her upraised pussy forced his cockhead to rub against the inner walls of her slit. A second later he felt his balls contract and the first gush of cum shot up his penis in a fiery burst.

With a sharp feeling of ecstatic relief, a torrent of sperm sprayed from his peehole into Rana’s clasping cunt.

“AH! AHH! AHHH!” He grunted as he continued to pull out and force his way back inside her slippery warmth.

Finally they stopped, and panting hard they remained in place, with Rana’s head and shoulders resting on the chair, her hips raised and her legs spread wide and locked motionless. Mark’s cock softened slightly, and he left it inside her.

His knees were so weak from all the exertion he felt he would collapse to the floor if he dared to move. And so he caressed Rana’s slender waist and broad, firm buttocks. She gave a satisfied sigh.

“You are a one fantastic fuck,” he gasped into her ear.

“Do you really think so?” she said in a small voice, glancing at me over her shoulder with a relieved smile. “I think you’re terrific too.”

“Um, it may be none of my business, but would you know who the girl was that walked in on us?”

Rana’s head jerked up, seemingly recovering the memory wiped out by the power of her prolonged orgasm.

“That was Nicole, we share some classes and she lives in the next building. This guy tried to hit on her every time she used the laundry room in her building; I told her she could use mine.”

“But she had a key to your place,” Mark said questioningly.

“Well I gave her the key so she could finish folding her laundry without being pestered. In return she does mine as well.”

“So that pile of folded stuff on the floor is yours?”

“Mmmm, yeah. God this is so embarrassing!”

“Why because she saw us fucking? She’s probably at the supermarket picking out a nice sized cucumber right now,” Mark laughed.

Rana looked puzzled for a moment then flushed when she understood his implication.

“She wouldn’t!” Rana blurted, but there was a note of uncertainty in her voice.

He was laughing and Rana had a smirk on her face as he pulled out of her pussy. Mark paused to admire the way her inner lips and dark pubic hair clung wetly to his half-erect member as it slid out of her. He helped Rana stand and turn around into his arms. She still had her tennis shoes on.

They stood there for a while; their sweaty bodies pressed against each other, while he held her and caressed her shoulders and back. She laid her head against his shoulder and sighed, her thick hair tickling his neck.

“That was wonderful,” she said dreamily. “I never thought of doing it that way, you know?”

“I never did it that way before either.”

They kissed, a soft languid kiss, with no tonguing, but light nibbling of one another’s lips. When it ended, Mark told her about meeting the assistant dean and the dinner invitation the following night.


Apparently it was the University’s policy to honor students bringing praise to the school with an informal ‘tea’ for an hour or so. Inasmuch as Mark wasn’t a senior and not a Masters candidate, as yet, he had drawn the Assistant Dean and not the Dean himself. Mark wasn’t aware of the distinction, and felt honored at the invitation, for the news of his 3rd place finish was still sinking in.

“It says “We request your presence at tea at 4 in the afternoon.” Rana said for the third time as they finished dressing.”

“I know, I know, but I was told it’s for dinner, so let’s go on that assumption, shall we? If it’s just tea and crumpets, we’ll have dinner on the way home, okay?”

“Fine, Mark, just as long as you fill me with that cock of yours after I eat, and maybe I’ll blow you for desert.”

“Promises, promises,” mark laughed as he grabbed her by the ass and gave it a hard squeeze.

“No—No, you’ll fuck up my make-up, later, baby, I promise,” Rana laughed and he saw the wanton lust flickering in her eyes.


Mrs. Aubuchon turned out to be a dark eyed petite cutie named Karrie who had met her husband Howard while she was an exchange student from Italy. She hit it off immediately with Rana and the two women retired to the kitchen to allow the men to get to know each other and hold their scholarly discussion in the tiny sitting room.

They talked awkwardly for about forty five minutes until the women broke it up by bringing in a bottle of wine and four glasses. The two were chatting as if they had known each other for years. From the wine the couples graduated to vodka martinis, and then sent out for pizza. By the time that was demolished, Rana and Howard had discovered a mutual interest in roses and were on hands and knees in the middle of the floor spreading out a series of books that Howard had acquired over the years with some particularly rare samples in them.

Karrie replenished Mark’s second martini and sat down on the sofa beside him. “I’ve told your Rana more about myself today than I’ve ever told anyone. I think we’re going to become great friends, she and I. She’s a lovely person.”

All Mark could think to say was “Yes she is, isn’t she?”

“And she’s told me much about herself and about you.” Karrie went on. “She told me how caring and considerate you are with her.”

“She did, did she?” he said and took a gulp of his martini.

“Oh no, I’m not against students becoming lovers without any long term considerations, Mark. That would be stifling at your age; why before I settled down with Howard I flirted with many good-looking guys and ... I shouldn’t say this, but I did more than flirt with several of them.”

“Oh,” Mark said and took another sip of his drink without taking his eyes off Mrs. Aubuchon.

“Oh, yourself, Mark. As a married woman, I am not allowed to have real friends. If I give any impression that I recognize a man as a man while I am a woman, then I am a hussy. If I kiss a man other than my husband because he is a friend and I love him then I am a slut. If I kiss a woman because she is my friend and I love her, then I am labeled lesbian and ostracized.”

“Do you regret marrying Howard?”

“Oh no, if I were not married to Howard I would be living with him as Rana is with you. Maybe I should divorce him and do that. I hate just being Mrs. Dr. Howard Aubuchon, wife and non-person otherwise, not to be desired or otherwise befriended by anyone else.”

Their conversation was interrupted by sounds of laughter from both Rana and Howard on the floor with their books on roses. Howard was holding up a picture and Rana laughed as she snatched it from him and held him off as he attempted to retrieve it.

“See what I mean, right there with your Rana,” Karrie laughed. “She can flirt, remind a man that she is a woman and he is a man. I am no longer allowed to do that in public.”

Mark was sure Karrie was sending him a signal that implied a great deal more than what he’d expected from this invitation, and because he didn’t dare be wrong, chose his next words carefully.

“What about in private?” He said quietly.

She stiffened, but her smile belied her answer, “I no longer have the nerve. I’m married.”

Mark impulsively leaned over and kissed her on the lips. Karrie didn’t recoil, neither did she respond. But there was something in her eyes that held a promise out to him.

A few minutes later Mark said, “Well, it’s getting late;” and looking at his watch for emphasis, “We really should be going.”

Rana gave Howard a good-night hug and Karrie extended her hand. “Well then, we’ll be seeing the two of you next Wednesday.”

She held Mark’s hand a few moments longer than necessary and he noticed a faint smile touch her lips.

Later when Rana slipped into bed and turned to throw one bare leg over him she murmured, “Why didn’t I get a hunk like Howard for my advisor instead of that stuffy old Ms. Gatsby?”

“Because, my dear, too many promising careers have been ruined by sexy temptresses like you. The first commandment of the school is ‘thou shalt not screw any assigned students’. Imagine the trouble Howard would be in if anyone heard about the two of you rolling around on the floor like you did tonight.”

“We were not rolling around on the floor!”

“And I for my part kissed his wife. Did you see that?”

“No, I didn’t. When did that happen?”

“We were talking about the restrictions society places upon us as men, but more importantly as women. For example, as a married woman she can no longer flirt with a man, for it would remind the man that she is a woman, and you know what that might lead too.”

“So?” Rana said then waited for him to answer.

“So I was sure that Karrie was sending a signal to me, and so I asked: ‘What about in private?’”

“You DO have a nerve asking her that,” Rana said, and then she began to giggle. On recovering from her giggling, Rana said, “And just how did she answer that?”

Mark cupped Rana’s right breast and thumbed the nipple in a way that she liked. “She said, ‘I’m married.’”

“Oh-ho,” Rana said and licked her lips then sat up and placed the tip of Mark’s erection against her dainty clit. She slid it up and down a few times and then slid down onto him with a happy sigh. He never got around to asking what she’d meant with her last remark.


The following Wednesday Mark didn’t miss the significance of Rana’s evading his amorous advances as she contemplated her attire for their visit to Karrie and Howard’s.

Wanting to make a good impression, she selected a pair of slacks that she had purchased the week before and had not worn yet. Then she picked a lavender bra from her drawer and asked Mark to help her with the hooks. As always he rubbed each breast vigorously before allowing it to escape his view by tucking it into the cup of the bra. There was no reason Rana couldn’t have hooked the bra herself, but she had grown to love this little ritual and as she buttoned the almost sheer blouse over the bra, she was pleased to see her eraser tipped nipples protruding proudly for all to see.

Mark tugged on a fresh pair of jeans, then grabbed a Greg Norman golf shirt off a hanger and tucked it into the jeans. He leaned to the left and then the right, admiring his lean, trim body in the full-length mirror. As he adjusted his genitals he had a fleeting thought of Karrie and her fine looking body and how great she probably was in the sack and then dismissed it thinking of how he would fuck Rana after they had several drinks and returned home.

Karrie and Howard met them at the door; both of them effusively chatty. Karrie, in a light green and red silk Japanese kimono greeted Rana with a kiss to the cheek and took Mark’s hand to lead him into the sitting room where a bottle of Saki wine and glasses were already on the coffee table.

Rana was a little surprised that Karrie would wear something so provocative for their visit, but when she saw what Howard was wearing, she forgot all about Karrie. He had on a pair of tight

white pants that had to be at least a size to small for his frame. His thin waistline allowed him to get away with this, but that was lost on both Rana and Mark because Howard obviously wore nothing beneath them. As if it mattered in the least, he also wore a white muscle shirt that Rana found she liked, but only after a long, lingering look at his loins.

He dresses to the left, she noted with satisfaction, but everyone else could see this too, and so she made no further mention of it.

Howard fussed over pouring the Saki claiming it as a ritual that had to be maintained and Rana and Mark sat nervously wondering whether to drink or toast some unmentioned event.

Rana broke the silence. “You mentioned, Howard ... I mean last time ... that you had a good view of your roses at this time of day?”

“Oh yes. Yes I did. Well, it’s through the library and um, actually from my bedroom window.”

“I’d love to see them in this light,” Rana said gaily, and Howard took her elbow and led her down the short corridor that could lead only to the bedroom, leaving Mark and Karrie to chat.

Karrie laid a hand gently on Mark’s elbow and laughed. “There’ll be no Oscars awarded for that scene.”

“You’ve been in touch with Rana,” he guessed.

“Only about twice a day,” she answered, and while raising her hands to his shoulders the kimono slipped open for a moment revealing she wore nothing underneath. Mark must have looked a fraction of a second too long causing her to say, “They’re real. All natures own...”

As she said it she held the kimono apart revealing her assets in all their glory. “ ... Feel them, if you don’t believe me.”

Mark was taken by surprise and more so as she took hold of his hand and brought it to her heavy but surprisingly firm breast. It felt deliciously weighty, enticingly warm, and his fingers seemed to curl around it of their own volition.

“Have you ever done it ... I mean with the husband in the next room?” She asked huskily.

“He’s with my girl, Mrs. Aubuchon.”

His directness startled her. Karrie hadn’t expected it, not from one so young and inexperienced. “Have you?” She said and smiled leaning into him even more.

“No ... but I have with a very protective brother in the front seat while in the back ... with her cousin sitting next to us.”

“Mmmm, well that certainly took ... balls,” she said after a slight pause for emphasis. “It’s naughty of me I know, but sometimes I find myself checking out friends and colleagues wondering what it might be like.”

Mark’s eyes widened in surprise and the question was out before he could stop it. “Who, the students?”

“No, of course not, credit me with some morals.”

“Then who?”

Again, she looked around the obviously empty room before she replied. “Well, you and Rana are the exception ... usually it’s an assistant Professor, of course!”

Karrie abruptly changed the subject, saying: “Why don’t we take a quick peek to see what roses they’re looking at, don’t you think?”

As they approached the master bedroom, Mark heard murmurs of approval from Howard and the sounds of Rana’s soft laughter. Mark froze in his tracks.

“No—No, Mark, keep going. Peek in the room see what they’re up too, Karrie whispered in his ear while laying a heavy breast on his arm.

He saw Rana leaning over an armchair, ostensibly looking out at something in the garden, while Howard was right behind her, massaging her breasts through the sheer blouse she had on and grinding his groin against her ass. To all intents and purposes Rana appeared to be enjoying what he was doing although she wasn’t actively participating.

Mark found himself speechless and unable to move. Karrie stuck her tongue in his left ear and whispered, “Let’s go back to the living room. They won’t be back for a while as you can see.”

Then she deftly guided Mark back to the sofa and had him sit down then joined him. “Tell me, Mark, did seeing them bother you?”

“Yeah---I mean, yes—yes it did. I ... I’m totally shocked that Rana would permit anyone to do that to her,” he said lamely, while recalling how easily he’d allowed the couple in the parking lot to fondle her, and then let him fuck her while they watched; however he wasn’t about to reveal that to Karrie.

Then Karrie surprised him even more, laying her hand on his lap. The touch of her fingers was electric and for a moment, Mark forgot what his girlfriend was doing in the bedroom. “You know Mark, Rana...” she paused for effect. “Maybe I shouldn’t say this, but it seems that she’s enjoying herself in there.”

“I should put a stop to it,” he said, starting to rise, but sat back when Karrie allowed her kimono to fall completely open revealing her full nudity beneath it.

“Better yet, why not get even with them?” Her voice oozed temptation, tantalizing him away from his anger at Rana and into a sexual haze of desire for this temptress next to him; and when her fingernails grazed his erection he realized two things simultaneously; he had an erection and this lovely woman was willingly touching it.

“You ... you’re serious?” He said.

“Absolutely, darling,” Karrie whispered in his ear and then licked it lasciviously. His hand reflexively moved to her breast and caressed it. She moaned into his ear and offered her lips to him and they kissed. Karrie’s mischievous tongue darted quickly into his mouth to lick his teeth and gums before he could react and put his own tongue into gear.

Mark’s jeans hit the floor and his hands slid over the firm rounded hips as she drew him down to the sofa. Karrie shifted position and leaned back to stare into his eyes. “Like my breasts?” she inquired easily.

“They’re 40–D’s honey. Like ‘em?”

“Love ‘em,” he croaked.

“So do ‘em already,’ she said and giggled.

He was still gawking at them wondering how much he might get in his mouth, and then stopped thinking and attacked her left breast and its half dollar-sized areola.

At the same time Karrie began masturbating him.


Meanwhile, in the bedroom, Howard had unbuttoned Rana’s blouse and unhooked her lavender bra to free her lovely pear-shaped breasts and was already feverishly tweaking her nipples.

Rana wondered briefly if all men loved to play with a woman’s breasts the same way, quickly dropped the thought and reached behind her with both hands pulling Howard’s hips into her so that he resumed grinding his cock into her ass. Taking this as a final sign of her acquiescence Howard left her breasts to put both hands down the front of her pants and started trying to pull them down.

Suddenly he felt Rana tense up. “I ... I’m not sure that we should be doing this,” she whispered back to him.

“I see,” he said. “Well maybe so, maybe so” but he kept his cock against her rear-end and Rana did not pull away. Moments later he said, “Let’s see what’s going on in the living room, shall we?”

His suggestion served to confuse Rana. Why wouldn’t things be all right in the living room? She wondered. At the same time she allowed him to steer her from the bedroom without a thought that her bra was lying on a chair back in the bedroom. She merely clutched her blouse closed with her right hand as they entered the living room.

Her chin nearly hit the floor when she spied Karrie and Mark completely nude and performing a graphic version of sixty-nine on the sofa.

She blinked several times but each time her eyes told her that Karrie had her legs clamped around Mark’s head and all she could see of Mark was the top of his head moving between the older woman’s thighs.

Karrie definitely had his cock in her mouth and was moving back and forth from the shaft to his balls. Mark’s cock glistened in what little light there was in the room, for all but one lamp had been turned off.

Rana felt Howard’s hand on her flank and then between her legs, gripping her firmly. She turned to him questioningly and he steered her back into the bedroom.

“We can join them, or we can stay here for a time,” he suggested so calmly that although the young girl was confused she found herself highly aroused.

A sudden taste of bile rose up in her throat as Rana analyzed the situation and the truth hit home. He must have seen Howard and her in the bedroom and gone off with Karrie. Had the Aubuchon’s planned to seduce them both?

She wanted to summon up a jealous rage, but couldn’t for she knew that she had allowed Howard to do far more than flirt with her; but she hadn’t expected Mark to be going down on another woman he’d just met, despite how sexy she was.

Then she thought, I’m always too analytical, maybe this time I should just go with my instincts, he didn’t mind my being touched by that couple in the parking lot. And he’d shown my panties to the waiter during dinner. Now he’s 69ing with Howard’s wife.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.