The Newlin's, Marcie and Mark
Chapter 7

Copyright© 2018 by Paris Waterman

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7 - A long novel telling the story of a man and woman from their respective introductions to sex through their first meeting, mating, marriage and afterward.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Reluctant   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Sharing   Incest   Cousins   BDSM   Humiliation   Light Bond   Spanking   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Analingus   Exhibitionism   First   Fisting   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pegging   Sex Toys   Spitting   Voyeurism   Water Sports   Public Sex  

Back at Laura’s House

Marcie and Jane waited in the drive while Laura parked the car in her garage. The garage was just too narrow for anyone but the driver to get out of once inside.

Jane was visibly nervous as they waited for Laura to let them into the house, leaning against the brick wall and adopting a phony pose while trying to look casual. She had one foot back on the wall, knee bent; leaning on one shoulder, a hand in her pocket while crouching down with her back resting against the wall—none of it looked right to Marcie

Then again, Marcie was obviously nervous as well. She was fiddling with a cigarette that was already broken in half, hanging together by the narrowest strip of paper. She wasn’t about to light it. She wouldn’t have dared. Laura had strict rules about smoking. Had she lit up and taken just one drag, there would be no kisses for Marcie. None at all, and Jane would probably follow suit.

Marcie’s eyes widened when the garage door closed and Laura didn’t open the front door. “Is she leaving us out her in our bikinis?” she said to Jane, who was taking matters more calmly than Marcie.

“Take it easy, she’s setting the stage for us,” Jane said.

“The stage; what’s that mean?” Marcie remembered all too well Gavin’s leaving her naked outside his place and how embarrassing that had been.

“She’s probably putting her toys out, you know, the ones she’ll want us to use for fun and games.”

That seemed to appease Marcie, and then the front door opened and Laura emerged wearing a devastating black ‘fuck me’ dress and giggling crazily as she beckoned both girls inside.

“What the fuck...” Marcie started to say only to be curtly cut off by her roomie.

“Zip it, Marcie. Fun and games is about to commence. Get your skinny asses inside before you attract the flies.”

This was a different Laura than the one Marcie had known back on the Florida Atlantic campus.

Laura saw that puzzled expression and clarified things to some extent. “I meant that with you two standing out front in those skimpy bikinis some guys would spot you and wham, their fly’s would burst with sudden affection for you---am I right, Jane?”

“You’re seldom wrong, Laura,” Jane answered then added, “So what do you have planned?”

“Step the fuck inside, will you?” she replied sounding irritated and both girls quickly ran into the living room and on turning to face Laura discovered her hiking up her tight ‘fuck me’ dress to reveal a strap-on cock fixed to a garter belt.

“Wow!” Marcie gasped in shocked surprise.

“Ohhh,” Jane said, not nearly as surprised as Marcie. This was proven by the manner in which she began licking her lips. She lunged at Laura’s faux-cock before Marcie realized it wasn’t a gag being played on them by her roomie.

Jane was on her knees sucking the cock lustily, her hair had spilled down over the front of her face and she ignored it grabbing Laura’s ass and pulling her even tighter against her face.

“She’s a natural cocksucker, isn’t she” Laura giggled, looking directly at Marcie. “She didn’t look this good back at the beach though, did she?”

Marcie had regained control at this point and calmly replied, “Well, I don’t think she had all that much to work with, now did she?”

Laura cracked up, “That’s why I love you, Marcie! You have as warped a sense of humor as I do!” Then to Jane, “Suck it bitch!” While running a hand along Jane’s back, ribs and over her hips then pushing her hand between the girls legs to reach her vagina.

Turning toward Marcie, Laura laughed and said, “This is what she loves---I swear it. She really loves being treated like this. Tell her you love it, Janie---go on, tell her!”

Still sucking voraciously on the strap-on cock, Jane rolled her eyes toward Marcie and made a sound like, “Mmffph!” while Laura added another finger to her masturbatory attack.

Marcie felt herself getting hot just watching the two women going at it. And when Jane began humping Laura’s hand she couldn’t help but touch herself, causing Laura to howl with a wanton cackle.

“Think that’s hot, do you, Marcie? Then watch this!”

Marcie gasped as Laura pulled her fingers from Jane’s cunt and coated her hand with what might have been Vaseline, or a similar substance, and sent it entirely into Jane’s gaping cunt.

“Ever seen someone get fisted before?” She crowed, almost taunting her friend and roomie.

“No...” Marcie replied, rooted to the spot. She felt numb, and her thighs were squeezing together as her right hand wedged its way into her bikini bottoms and suddenly there were two fingers digging into her own swampy hole. She was confused, highly aroused and looked as if she were about to cry, but felt as if she had to pee and cum at the same time.

Incredibly, Jane was still sucking on the make-shift cock in her mouth. Laura’s hand had wormed its way almost wrist deep inside Jane’s cunt. Jane started to cum, and kept cumming until Laura tired and withdrew her hand with a resounding ‘POP’. Even then her climax continued.

Marcie wriggled her bikini bottoms down around her knees. Just the feeling of the cool air-conditioning on her wet pussy drove her deliciously crazy. The very idea of illicitly masturbating next to the two women added to the sexiness of it all. Marcie ran her fingers up and down her slit, which was absolutely drooling, while stroking her clit. Sure enough, she started cumming within seconds. She tried not to make any noise and bit down on her lip to stifle her whimpering.

But one wasn’t going to be enough. Her body wasn’t about to allow that. Even as the last spasms from the first orgasm passed, her fingers were busy again. She used her fingers to spread her juices up down and all around. She was both exhausted and terrifically turned on; drifting in between dreaming and consciousness as she watched Jane and Laura do their thing.

Laura pulled Jane on top of her, kissing her neck and face until she was breathless. Only then did she pause then she met Marcie’s eyes and smiled. Marcie moaned as a line of drool dribbled from Laura’s mouth. Jane lay almost motionless, except for her heaving chest. Laura laughed wantonly and fed two fingers that had just left Jane’s cunt into her mouth. Jane closed her eyes, sucked and then moaned. “Hmm, you like that, Janey baby?” Jane moaned a little. It wasn’t really a question anyone expected an answer to. Grabbing Jane’s hair, Laura said menacingly, “I want your lipstick smeared all over my cock, Jane. Understand? Ohhhh, yeah; I want you to make us both enjoy this you slutty cocksucker!”

Jane positioned her mouth over the strap-on cock and slowly brought her fingers around the shaft. Marcie watched, amazed as the other woman’s mouth actually watered with desire for the instrument hovering mere inches from her lips. Laura laughed again as Jane opened her mouth, her eyes riveted to the approaching shaft in her hand as if it was swelling in size before her eyes. Marcie felt as if Laura’s cock were touching her own mouth and her clit swelled as she strained to take it into her own mouth, begrudging Jane her pleasure while seeking to add to her own. But it was Jane’s mouth the cock entered. Jane slurped excitedly. Laura moaned, and Marcie sighed as Jane gulped down thick breaths of air after pulling her mouth up and off, and then holding the cock her in her hand and licking the very eye hole softly with the tip of her tongue.

“Marcie!” Laura croaked, “I want you to reach into her cunt and see how far you can go.”

“Ohhh, Laura, I can’t ... she doesn’t...”

“She does! Now do it, you’ll see that she loves it!”

Marcie quickly found the lubricant Laura had used and smeared it over the fingers of her right hand then pried Jane’s thighs apart and found her vagina gaping wantonly at her.

Jesus, I can do this if she’s that wide open, Marcie thought as she brought the fingers of her right hand to the other woman’s gooey opening, made a fist, and slowly worked it inside Jane, twisting her hand back and forth to gain further access.

Jane’s back arched at the stretching, but only made a low gagging sound as Laura forced the strap-on cock deeper down her throat.

Marcie was incredulous as she saw her hand all but disappear into the sexual vortex that she had created within the other girl’s body.

To everyone’s surprise, it was Marcie who raggedly gasped, ““Ohgawwddd...” as she worked her fist back a little then deeper, sinking it in to the middle of her forearm. Then Jane squealed loudly as Laura gripped her breast and squeezed hard, her eyes were fixed on Marcie’s hand fucking Jane’s frothy coated cunt.

Suddenly, Jane spat the shaft from her mouth and began screaming, “Fuck---Fuckkk—Fuckkk, I’m cumming---I’m cumming---c—c--cumming!”

She rolled off Laura and fell to the floor with Marcie’s fist still lodged in her twat.

Marcie was panic stricken. Did she want my hand out? And thinking that was the case, she attempted to unplug her fist still reamed inside Jane.

“Hold still for me, I’ll take it out!” Marcie all but screamed in the other girl’s ear. Jane realized Marcie was trying to disengage from her and lay still until Marcie wriggled her hand free with a soft popping sound not unlike that of a fart.

“Holy shit!” Laura exclaimed. “That was fucking fantastic!”

Jane collapsed backward, landing on her ass still immersed in the ecstatic ecstasy of the momentous orgasms she was undergoing.

Marcie could only squat and stare at her right hand, coated with Jane’s foamy nectar, trying to fathom where it had just been. Then Jane embraced her, covering her face with wet, sloppy kisses and thanking her for “the most wonderful orgasm ever!”

“I thought I’d hurt you!” Marcie said quietly. “I really thought I’d damaged you.”

“Oh no, Marcie ... that was fan-fuckin-tastic!” Maybe a minute went by; Laura was still adjusting the strap-ons harness

“Marcie?” Laura cooed softly.

“Mmmm?” Marcie answered dreamily, but breathing heavily as she felt Laura snuggling up against her. Felt her heavy breasts pressing warmly against her back.

“I want to fuck you. You okay with it?”

She wants to fuck me with that thing, Marcie thought hazily, well, I don’t care ... after all, what are friends for?

“Mmmm sure, Laura, why the fuck not?”

Marcie remained almost totally impassive when Laura kissed her neck and stroked her hair; she tensed slightly when her fingers found their way down to that sticky, slippery place of pleasure between her legs; and then they were all over her ass, exploring that secret place between her cheeks where she so longed to be touched ever since that night with Gavin, and then Laura’s fingertip was working its way up into her asshole and Marcie grew so excited she burst into tears as Laura penetrated her.

“Can I... ?” She sobbed.

“What, oh, you want to touch yourself a little?”

“Mmmmm.”

“Sure,” Laura said, and then withdrew her finger from the other girl’s anus to watch her rub her clit while she finished some last minute adjustments to the harness she now wore.

Marcie’s breathing rate rose as she continued rubbing her little nubbin while watching Laura readying her strap-on.

“Mmmm, Laura ... which hole are you going for?”

“It’s your Irish ass that I’m thinkin’ about, Marcie darling. Any objections?”

“Noooo, none at all!”

Laura casually finished her adjustments, added additional lubricant and positioned Marcie on her hands and knees on the bed, facing the headboard.

Off to the side, Jane sat in an armchair watching raptly, ever the voyouer, she began to masturbate the moment Laura set up behind Marcie.

Laura entered her very slowly; Marcie tensed up and her breathing accelerated at the first sign of pressure to her anus.

“Whoa, easy girl,” Laura cooed, holding on to Marcie’s hips with both hands. “Try to relax those muscles, sweetness.”

Laura took a moment to apply more lube and began anew, this time with Marcie on her stomach, her legs squeezed together. Laura’s thighs were now on the outside, thrusting in very slowly, and actual movement almost imperceptible.

Marcie, hands clenched, began moaning into the sheets; her hair strewn across her face. She tried to draw Laura deeper by moving her hips. Laura responded slowly and they gradually found a rhythm and as Marcie relaxed her anal muscles, Laura edged in further and further.

“Please fuck me, Laura ... please, do it harder, please baby, please,” Marcie moaned into the pillow she held against her face.

Jane edged closer, wanting to see the strap-on as it surged into the tight channel of Marcie’s ass. “Think you’ll get it all the way in?” She inquired of Laura.

Maybe,” Laura replied. “Why don’t you try squatting on the bedpost? I’m sure it will come out your throat if you do it right.”

“You’re kidding, right?” Jane said as she stared hungrily at the bedpost in question.

Marcie grunted as the strap-on cock made a slight gain and then another somewhat larger advancement as Laura stabbed the dildo in a little harder while building her own pleasure.

Laura loved using the strap-on. It gave her what she termed, micro-orgasms, which were actually a series of spasms that clenched and released portions of her own vagina every couple of thrusts. But in her mind’s eye she envisioned herself empting the dildo/cock into Marcie’s beautiful cunt.

.

Coming back to reality, Laura said, “Ugh ... no, Jane, I’m serious. I’ve done it a few times. Go slow and don’t ... for the love of God, don’t slip. Then impale yourself on it and have another huge climax while you watch me fuck Marcie to hers.”

Marcie began drooling on her pillow. She finally relaxed and actually began to enjoy her ass-fucking. “You know, it’s not as bad...”

Laura went from slow to giddy-yap or full throttle, and Marcie swallowed the remainder of her sentence and grabbed the headboard for support.

Jane considered Laura’s suggestion as she studied the bedpost. It wasn’t all that high, nor was it overly thick, at least not more so than Laura’s fist and God knows she’d had that up her twat enough times in the past.

She climbed onto the bed with the others and wobbling a little, stood up as she took hold of the bedpost and then leaned close and rubbed her face against the smooth walnut wood.

Hmmm, well, let’s see if I can fit the damn thing in me, she told herself. Then, with careful, measured movements, she stepped over the post with her right leg and slowly sank down.

“Marcie—Marcie, look at Jane!”

Marcie grunted with the effort, wondering why Laura had all but stopped fucking her, turned and gawked. What the fuck was she doing?

“I—I didn’t think she’d do it ... but...” Laura couldn’t find the words to continue.

“UGH—UGH,” Jane grunted, as she allowed the head of the bedpost to invade her cunt, stretching it almost wide enough to pass a birthing child through.

“WHOA ... UGH—FUCK!”

“Jane, are you all right?” Laura cried out with an overly emotional concern.

With her forehead covered with sweat from her efforts, Jane answered, “Fuck yeah ... I’m so ugh—ugh fuckin’ filled up now ... ohhhh—ohhhhhhh, cumming like you wouldn’t believe!”

Marcie said, “We’d better help her off that thing before she really hurts herself.”

And after Laura pulled the strap-on from Marcie’s anus, they teamed up and slowly came to Jane’s assistance, although she hadn’t thought she required any.

All three girls never forgot the sound—a loud sucking pop--- when Jane’s vagina parted ways with the bedpost. And while she would never admit it to a soul, Laura used the bedpost on several occasions afterward, but resolutely refused to let Jane attempt it again despite repeated requests.

Jane thoroughly exhausted from the fusillade of fucking the bedpost, collapsed upon the bed and eventually dozed off.

Marcie glanced at the strap-on Laura had on and said, “I think we’ve gone far enough with that. Why don’t you just eat me?”

“Oh you’re such a spoil sport, Marcie!” Laura groused, but she did unhook the strap-on and tossed it to a corner of the room. Only to surprise Marcie by sending two deft fingers into her snatch that had the other girl gasping within seconds.

Ugh ... that’s not...”

“The fuck you say,” Laura snarled and added another finger, found the elusive g-spot and had Marcie humping back at her while her hips trembled with an oncoming orgasm.

“Fuck, Laura—fuck!” Marcie grunted as she came, shaking and pressing harder against the tantalizing fingers still deep within her cunt.

“Baby, baby,” Laura murmured into Marcie’s hair as she slowed her fingers.

“Don’t stop, please don’t stop. I need more, Laura ... just a little more—” Marcie rasped as her own fingers sought out her clit and began rubbing furiously.

Laura increased the tempo of her thrusts found places Marcie craved even more, for she moaned happily as Laura’s fingers sloshed and squished through all the sexual fluid generated.

“A little bit higher ... yes, there—there...”

Several more thrusts into her soggy cunt and poor Marcie was cumming and screaming into the pillow, her own hand furiously touching her clit.

Then, her body still jerking from the aftershocks of her orgasm, Marcie breathed out with a huge sigh, and inhaled sweet new air into her lungs. Laura’s fingers were still twitching inside her and with a sated giggle Marcie shifted her hips as a signal for Laura to take them out.

“Was that more like it?” Laura purred as she smoothed Marcie’s hair back from her face.

“Yes, oh God, yes,” Marcie said, and then kissed Laura with fervor.

“Mmm, I’m glad.”

Marcie pointed at Jane. “She’s sleeping already.”

“After having that thing in her I’m not surprised.”

“They both laughed and Marcie gently caressed Jane’s inner thigh.

“We could ... you know...”

“No Marcie, let her sleep.”

“Okay,” she replied but something in her tone told Laura she wanted to lay some more.

“Marcie, how ‘bout I clean this dildo off real good and then you fuck me wearing the strap on?”

“Me?”

“Yeah, you be the guy. You’ll love the way it feels when you really start fucking. There’s a thingy there that rubs against your clit.”

“No way!”

“Oh, yeah, big way, girl. Big way!”

“Okay then ... let’s do it!” Marcie chirped happily.

Laura took the dildo into the bathroom and cleaned it off thoroughly while Marcie strapped the apparatus around her waist. Laura returned and fitted the dildo into place, tested it and satisfied that it was secure, slathered a glob of KY jelly on her rectum and said, “Try my ass on for size, darling.”

Marcie, unfamiliar with having a cock, brought it to bear on Laura’s anus and pushed.

“OHHH---FUCKKK!”

“What—What?” Marcie cried out fearful of having hurt her lover.

“I’m okay---I’m okay. Just---just go slow. Ease it in. I’ve had cocks in there before so I’m not a newbie, but you’ve got to open the passage and that takes time, okay?”

“Yeah ... slow it is.”

Marcie was bringing the dildo back into position when she heard Jane saying: “It can be as good as the real thing—Laura does it sooo fuckin’ well.”

Neither girl responded to her. Marcie edged the tip of the cock into Laura’s ass and stopped.

“That’s it---just wait a couple seconds for my ass to adjust, then push forward some more.”

Marcie leaned forward and placed a kiss on Laura’s neck.

“Mmmmm, that’s nice, Laura cooed.

Marcie felt her anus relax and nudged another half inch in.

“OHHH, you are a sneaky bitch ... but that didn’t hurt any. Got any other surprises?”

Marcie did; reaching under Laura she took hold of a nipple and tweaked it.

“Ahhh,” Laura sighed.

She plucked at it. Laura groaned with satisfaction.

And then she pinched the nipple causing Laura to cry out and as she did, Marcie drove the cock well into her ass and held it there.

“Oh Fuckkk!” Laura huffed. “That was ... that was dirty.”

“Ass fucking is a dirty deed, baby. You of all people should know that!”

Off to one side, Jane was cackling with laughter. “She—she never, ever got it like that before!”

“You bitch...” Laura started to say, but Marcie cut her off by suddenly pumping short, fast strokes that quickly submerged the cock/dildo some six inches into Laura’s ass.

“Oh, fuck---Oh fuck! She bleated.

“Like it, Laura?”

“Fuck ... yeah!”

Marcie was fucking away like a stallion in heat, thoroughly enjoying herself and the thrilling sensations the bogus cock was bestowing on her as she pounded into her roomie.

Laura started to cum, and did. Marcie kept fucking her. Laura weakly raised her arm, waved it as if in surrender, then passed out. She came to moments later only to see the strap-on wavering in front of her face. Her first thought was that Marcie expected her to suck it for her, and she licked her lips and opened her mouth expectantly.

But Marcie had other ideas. “Do Jane for me, Laura. I think you owe her a good munching, don’t you?”

Jane was sprawled wantonly on the sofa as Laura got to her feet and moved to her. She spread Jane’s legs, putting one on top of the sofa and the other on the floor. Jane’s wet cunt glistened in the waning afternoon light as Laura slapped her mouth against it and had her cumming in less than a minute.

Marcie found another toy, a giant dildo, and rammed it into her own cunt while watching the others on the sofa.

Laura, ever the semi-dominant, was enjoying the power she held over Jane, and relished gnawing on her pussy lips and clitoris until both were raw. Jane’s lusty screams of joy rang throughout the house and her hips kept mashing against Laura’s ever nibbling mouth as she brought Jane to one convulsing orgasm after another.

Laura felt pleasure too---sharp pangs of electricity caused her to bite her lip until it began to bleed. Spasms of pure pleasure coursed through her body; she was confused at never having felt this way before, until the numbing pleasure slowly drifted away after Marcie pried her away from Jane’s ravaged cunt.

In doing so, Marcie whispered words of love she’d never uttered before while kissing her repeatedly.


The girls showered separately; not wanting to begin another sexual encounter just yet. They all donned some of Laura’s lingerie, she seemed to have oodles of it, Marcie thought. Then they sat around drinking her father’s good wine and got to talking about their first times

For openers, Marcie related how Laura took her bar hopping in order to get her laid for the first time only to meet Tim after several obvious dead ends; and how Tim proved to be a bigger virgin than Marcie.

“Think that one over, Jane,” Laura said, and all three girls erupted in a laughing fit. Then Laura continued, “What we ended up with was having Marcie give Tim his first handjob. We sort of called it a night after that; um, until we got back to our dorm. Then of course, I ate her out properly. Happy endings are important, you know?”

Jane found this hilarious. Laura merely smirked, and turned to Jane, saying: “And you Jane darling, what have you to offer us?”

Jane leaned forward slightly and poured more wine. It might have just been her imagination, but Marcie thought she could still smell the scent of the brunette and it was heady enough to make her dizzy with lust.

As Jane settled back down to answer the question, she shifted a little, her legs falling slightly apart. Though Marcie tried hard not to stare--or at least not to be obvious about staring--in Jane’s new position, her pussy lips were clearly displayed to the avid gaze of both Laura and Marcie, who had only moments before tried to devour them.

“All right then, my first time...” Jane paused and closed her thighs, preventing any further glimpses of her pussy, at least for the time being.”

“My first time with Brian, that was his name---was in the back of his car. We had gone on a picnic, at a remote corner of Hoover Park, and it started to rain. We decided to try and wait it out in the back of his car and, well, then we started making out and he ... unh, took me.”

“Details, details!” Laura pressed.

“God, you want details?” Jane croaked, half hoping the answer would be no--half hoping the answer would be yes.

Laura nodded her head “yes,” and Marcie noticed that her dark, liquid eyes sparkled with excitement. Marcie gulped down more wine to wet her dry throat.

“How detailed?”

“Very,” Marcie heard herself say, as if she was no longer in control of what she said or did. “Very detailed----and I’ll do the same with you when it’s my turn.”

“Well, okay,” Jane agreed, her gaze directed down towards the floor. “I don’t know that I can remember everything, but here goes ... well, first we were just kissing, French-like, you know? And then his hand came up and started playing with my breasts.” She glanced up at Marcie, to see her hanging on every word. God, she couldn’t believe she was telling them this!

“C’mon, keep going!” Laura said there was urgency in her voice now that was missing earlier.

“Yes, keep going!” Marcie said, echoing Laura.

“Until then I’d always made him stop when he tried to unbutton my blouse, but---but this time I didn’t stop him. Everything was like in slow motion. I could see everything so vividly, hear everything so clearly, the sound of our breathing, the patter of the rain on the roof. He unbuttoned my blouse and pushed it back off of my shoulders, reached behind me and unhooked my bra. I almost stopped him when the bra fell away from me. I had never even let a guy see my breasts before; it felt a little shameful, displaying myself to him like that. All I could think of was that my father would kill me if he knew! I was also a little embarrassed at the size of my breasts, I mean they’re a little bigger now, but then they were like pears, you know?

“But when Brian exclaimed, ‘Gosh, Janie ... they’re the most beautiful things in the world!’ suddenly it was all right. He leaned forward and kissed me again as his hands fondled my breasts and nipples.”

Jane paused to take another drink, growing more aroused with every word of the telling. “I had never felt a man’s hands on my bare breasts before. It was like little tingles of electricity shooting up through me. That was when I knew that we were going to do it ... that I was going to let him put it inside me. I was sure of it the moment his mouth went to my right breast---that’s the first one he touched. Oh, God, I had never known anything could feel as good as it did when he started sucking on that nipple. I thought for sure I’d died and gone to heaven----I had no inclination that the delights to come were much greater still.”

“I bet that was the moment he touched your pussy ... am I right?” Laura asked snidely.

“Umm, yeah ... he was still sucking my tittie when his hand made its way to my cunnie. I never thought about it until after, but I opened my legs for him and he began touching me through my panties. God, I was so wet! When he moved the fabric aside and started running his finger up and down ... Oh, Marcie, I can’t say it!” Jane squealed, dropping her gaze to the floor, unable to muster the courage to continue.

“Sure you can! C’mon, you can’t leave us hanging!” Marcie pleaded.

“Promise you won’t think I’m a slut?” Jane asked hopefully.

“Cut the crap, Jane, we’re all sluts,” Laura almost shouted.

“I promise,” Marcie said, trying to defray Laura’s cruel remark.

“Well, all right, since you promise,” Jane said. “Well, he started moving his finger up and down my---my slit ... there, I’ve said it!” She paused and looked around for some sort of confirmation, finding none, she blinked twice and continued.

“Well I nearly went through the roof! The sensations were incredible! I couldn’t breathe I was so fuckin’ hot. Now what I was thinking was that Brain was gonna continue sucking on my girls and maybe finger me some, but no ... he rearranged himself on the backseat and went down on me!

“I had no idea people did that sort of stuff at the time. Imagine how I felt!”

“I’ve gone down on you, I know you liked it,” Linda said and Marcie nodded in agreement.

“Yeah---yeah, now, but this was high school for Christ’s sake! I’m surprised my screams of pleasure didn’t bring the park rangers down on us!”

“I kissed Brain once at a Christmas party,” Laura said, off-handedly to Marcie. “He had bad breath.”

“He did,” Jane said, confirming it. “But hey, in the backseat of a steamy car a girl’s inclined to ignore it, especially if the guy’s willing to go down on her!”

“But you didn’t know that at the time,” Marcie said, surprised that she’d bothered to comment on a guys breath.

Jane decided to finish her story, she was already squirming around, unable to get comfortable and both Marcie and Laura noticed.

“It didn’t take long. Um, I’d had some orgasms before, of course, doing ... well, you know, from my fingers,” incredibly, Jane blushed again, having admitted that she masturbated, but then the others freely admitted they did, or would have had she asked. And so, feeling somewhat foolish at this point, she marched on and concluded her tale, saying: “But this was sure different--- so intense, it was like comparing the flow from a faucet with Niagara Falls! I don’t know how long I came; it just went on and on!

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.