The Newlin's, Marcie and Mark
Chapter 1

Copyright© 2018 by Paris Waterman

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - A long novel telling the story of a man and woman from their respective introductions to sex through their first meeting, mating, marriage and afterward.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Reluctant   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Sharing   Incest   Cousins   BDSM   Humiliation   Light Bond   Spanking   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Analingus   Exhibitionism   First   Fisting   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pegging   Sex Toys   Spitting   Voyeurism   Water Sports   Public Sex  

The Beginning – Mark Newlin

It was May, 1991, and Mark Newlin had been dating Fay Morgenstern for two weeks now without getting to first base.

Fay was a pretty girl and knew it, with a devastating ass, great legs and a beginning to blossom pair of young tits. The Senior Prom loomed ahead and Mark had procrastinated over a month over asking her or not going. Finances were one problem; the other was that she had fought him off every time he attempted to feel her up. This included the night when on a double-date with Nick and Debby, he had only managed a few almost chaste kisses while Debby giddily blew Nick in the backseat.

But he had, after managing to earn a minor windfall simonizing cars on week nights and weekends. Mark was confused when he received a written invitation to have dinner at Fay’s home the night before the Prom. Fay hadn’t mentioned it at school, nor on their last date the night he’d asked her to the Prom.

Mark was still a virgin at eighteen and not all that confident in his ability to deal with women; especially one like Fay. He considered this night special and took great pains in his personal appearance; he always had, but lingered at the mirror while shaving this time to make certain every last follicle was trimmed off and that his face was baby-ass smooth.

He decided on slacks over his usual summer shorts and wore a new sports shirt. His mother stopped him before he left to tell him that he had never looked more handsome than he did just then.

Mark rang the bell to Fay’s house at exactly the right time and was surprised to find it answered by Fay’s mother, Rita Morgenstern and not Fay herself.

“Oh, hello there Mark,” Mrs. Morgenstern said as he stood in her doorway, “Well you’re right on time. I like that in a young man. It’s a very good sign.”

“Thank you, Mrs. Morgenstern, he said, handing her the flowers he’d brought for Fay, but unsure what the proper procedure was in handing off flowers and figured Fay’s Mom would know.

Mrs. Morgenstern wore a cardigan sweater that barely contained her ample cleavage. The lacy edge of a black brassiere was visible; and hers was most certainly a well-filled bra. As she absentmindedly nibbled the long strand of pearls that she always wore, Mark licked his lips, his throat having suddenly gone dry. Mrs. Morgenstern always reminded him of a mature version of one of those buxom goddesses in the prints in his Art History textbook.

“Why thank you, Mark. I’m certain Fay will be both surprised and pleased. I’ll put them in a vase and add some water in a minute.”

Mark was relieved that he’d handled the flower hand-off properly and stepped inside. Of course he had been in their living room on two previous occasions to pick Fay up on a date.

“Um, where’s Fay?” he inquired as he nervously ran a finger around his collar although it was loose and certainly not constrictive at all.

“Oh, what’s the matter with me?” Mrs. Morgenstern said, pretending to be flustered and waving the flowers about as she ignored his question.

“Oh, do sit down while I find a vase for these lovely flowers, Mark.” And she left the room leaving Mark no choice but to sit down.

Mark glanced at the framed picture on Mrs. Morgenstern’s desk; young, eighteen-year-old Fay Morgenstern in her cheerleader uniform, with her skirt riding up as she leaped in the air, revealing her world class ass to the camera for the world to see. Maybe I’ll get to touch that ass and more Prom night, he thought and blushed at what he’d been thinking. Whoa, dude, this is Mrs. Morgenstern’s daughter you’re thinking about here, he reminded himself.

Mrs. Morgenstern returned shortly, and to Mark’s surprise, joined him on the sofa, sitting at the opposite end, but facing him. Before she spoke, she smiled at him and let several seconds pass.

She’s changed her clothes! Mark told himself. Gone was the cardigan sweater and skirt. Now Mrs. Morgenstern wore black pumps and black leotards under a sexy summery dress that from certain angles revealed generous amounts of breast. Was she wearing a bra? He wondered, before deciding she was not and she was definitely better proportioned than her daughter. Plus was it his imagination or did she seem hot to trot?

It must have been the pearls that did it. Mrs. Morgenstern always wore them wrapped about her throat three times like a kind of a choker, with the rest of the long strand nestled between her full mounds like a puddle of shiny white liquid. Mrs. Morgenstern was a woman in every sense of the word. A brunette of average height, somewhere in her middle forties, she was still a knock-out; and like her daughter, she had a great body. But hers was much better developed.

Mrs. Morgenstern leaned toward him, “I found the perfect vase for the flowers. Fay will just love them. I don’t think anyone’s ever brought her flowers before.”

Mrs. Morgenstern began her pre-planned assault on the young virgin quickly by assaying: “You think my Fay is a virgin?”

“Isn’t she?” he gasped, not thinking to answer any other way.

“Of course not,” Mrs. Morgenstern said, her skirt had ridden up a bit exposing a great deal of thigh. Mark pretended not to notice and concentrated on what Fay’s mother had just said. When he looked at her he saw she had a curious expression on her face.

“What?”

Her eyes narrowed and her lips twisted thoughtfully. Finally, she asked, “Are you gay?”

“No,” he said, completely unoffended. It was not the first time that question had been asked of him.

“Didn’t think so,” Mrs. Morgenstern said, patting the cushion next to her. “Come closer; sit beside me.” Mark moved in next to her and tried to look relaxed but every nerve in his body was jangling and his body felt stiff as a board. Mrs. Morgenstern didn’t seem to notice. Instead she rubbed at a mark on her dress before turning and looking at him. It wasn’t long before he began to wither under her stare.

“What?” he asked again, afraid she had noticed his right ear lobe was slightly larger than his left. She shook her head; there was a frown on her face. “You’re not like other guys, are you?”

“No, I suppose not.”

She nodded, absently picking at the scuff mark. “I thought you might like to see some pictures we’ve taken of our Fay. Would you, like that, Mark?”

“Um, yes, yes of course!” he replied innocently.

Mrs. Morgenstern leaned over providing him with a formidable view of her bosom as she reached for a photo album on the coffee table without rising as most people would have.

“Now here she is trying out for the gymnast team. Doesn’t she just look darling?”

What Mark saw was Fay in a leotard so tight around her crotch that her camel toe was stark in its revelation to his eyes.

“Um, when was this picture taken?” He inquired, not able to take his eyes off the camel toe.

“Oh ... let’s see. It was earlier this semester. She didn’t make the squad, but as I said she looked so darling in that leotard ... don’t you just love it?”

Turning the page, Mark saw that the following picture was of Fay bending over to pick some object up and the photographer had taken the picture just as her dress rode up high enough to reveal her thong clad ass.

Mark couldn’t help but react by getting a hardon. Why was Mrs. Morgenstern showing him these ... erotic pictures of her daughter?

He tried to cover his obvious erection with his left hand, only to be chastised by Fay’s mother who suddenly raised her voice and yelled, “Leave that thing alone!”

“Huh?”

“You heard me, Mark Newlin! Stop fiddling with your cock and sit still.”

““Um, yes ma’am!

He put his hands down then up and then slowly lowered them but made sure he did not disturb his hardon. Damn that dick of mine. It pops up at the most unexpected times. It’s downright embarrassing. But why tell me to leave it alone? Why even mention it?

“How long have you been trying to fuck my daughter?”

Mark tried to swallow, but couldn’t.

“I asked you a question, Mark Newlin!” she all but growled in his ear.

He realized that in her anger she was revealing almost all of her right breast to him. He could swear that her areola and its nipple were visible and the nipple appeared to be elongated to about ¾’s of an inch.

Mark had only seen women’s nipples in Playboy, none of them had been nearly that long---as far as he could remember.

“Have you been trying to screw Fay?”

“Look, Mrs. Morgenstern...”

“ANSWER ME!”

“I---I’ve thought about it! Lord knows I hardly think about anything else! But I swear to God, I haven’t even touched her anywhere inappropriately!”

Mrs. Morgenstern lowered her voice and asked sweetly, “And why not? You don’t find her attractive?”

“Yes---yes, of course I do!”

“Do you think me stupid, Mark Newlin?”

“No, ma’am!”

A split second later Mark realized she was gripping his erection through his slacks.

To that moment of his young adult life, no one but he had ever held his penis in their hand before.

“What---what are you doing, Mrs. Morgenstern?”

“Oh, for heaven’s sake, don’t try that on me. I’m not one of your silly, bubble headed school girls.”

Her carefully chosen words left him totally confused.

“Are you telling me that you’ve never had Fay’s tits out of her bra?”

“NO!”

“You’ve never rubbed her shaven pussy?”

“NO!”

This was information that he retained and would think about for the next 24 hours, until...

But let’s not get ahead of ourselves.

Mrs. Morgenstern came to her feet and leaned over him. Those tremendous boobs were pressing right into his bare chest, causing his dick to go rock hard. They were face to face, yet not looking one another in the eye.

“You know, Mark,” Mrs. Morgenstern finally said, her voice dropping to a husky whisper, “I’ve been watching you...” Mark didn’t know what to say to this, so he didn’t say anything.

“ ... and I think you’re hot,” she finished.

What happened next was definitely not in his imagination. Without warning she kissed him hard, pinning him against the back of the sofa. Once Mark recovered from the initial shock he began to return the kiss, he tasted alcohol among other things, but was always a step or two behind as her tongue forced its way past his lips---his first actual Frenching---alive and electric. His hand went to her back; her hand went to his crotch as she drove him down onto the sofa’s thick cushions. Tentatively he moved a hand down to her ass and Mrs. Morgenstern boldly shoved her hand down the front of his slacks.

She stopped kissing him and stared at his crotch, her hand now tracing it way along his length. “No way!” She muttered then scrabbled at his slacks, tugging them down to his thighs until he was exposed and erect before her.

Mrs. Morgenstern’s voice was husky with lust. “No fucking way!”

Before Mark could protest he’d done nothing wrong---for that was his perception of what had just transpired---she seemed to be studying the purple head of his blood-engorged cock.

A drop of pearl-like liquid formed at the tiny, slitted opening. Mrs. Morgenstern’ tongue darted out and licked it up. “Mmmm...” she moaned approvingly. He felt Mrs. Morgenstern tweak his dick between finger and thumb.

“Tell me if I’m going too far,” she whispered. The blood rushing into his engorged organ answered for him as his tool stiffened rock hard beneath her tickling fingers. Mrs. Morgenstern didn’t waste time; as if on cue she dropped to her knees, parted her lips, and took the head of his cock into her mouth.

All Mark could hear, aside from the thudding of his heart, were the soft wet sounds of her mouth sliding over his cock. The shock of his cock actually being in a woman’s mouth was too much for him. His entire body stiffened, and with a bellowing groan he came; eliciting a muted whimper from Mrs. Morgenstern, who continued bobbing for another minute, the sensations intensifying with each bob, drawing out groan after groan from Mark until she finally released his appendage, letting it flop from her mouth. Mrs. Morgenstern sat back down on the sofa and dabbed at the corners of her mouth before sucking on her finger.

When Mark came to his senses he was splayed out, stunned, pleased and vulnerable all rolled into one. Gradually he became aware he was lying half naked in front of the mother of the girl he was taking to the Prom.

For some reason he began to think about Fay, only to be abruptly brought back to the present by the sound of Mrs. Morgenstern’s voice. She was jacking him off with one hand, cradling and tickling his balls with the other.

“You know, Mark,” she said in a quiet, husky voice, “You’ve got quite the package here. But I never realized how well hung you were. I envy my Fay getting such a fine cock to take her cherry.” She ended the statement with a little kiss and a flick of her tongue to the head of his still firm cock. Now let’s see how fast we can make this thing cum again!”

She moaned joyfully, moving her head faster up and down the length of Mark’s cock for a couple of good, deep sucks. Then she released his cock from her mouth, grasped his cock lightly with forefinger and thumb and expertly began jacking him off onto her outstretched tongue.

Seeing her wide-open mouth was really all it took---Mark’s cock unleashed a tidal wave of cum into her mouth. “Mmmph! Gluck—Gluck! Mmmmm!” Mrs. Morgenstern moaned as she struggled between swallowing and savoring his milky blasts. Of course some of it leaked out the side of her mouth and trickled down her chin. Her mouth returned to engulf his cock again, this time to suck him dry, while Mark struggled to keep from collapsing and falling off the sofa.

Mrs. Morgenstern finally released his spent cock from her cum filled mouth and wiped her lips and chin with the back of her hand. “God, I love sperm,” she confessed, looking up at him, and smiling. A generous drop of pearly liquid still lingered at the corner of her mouth and several gobs of the white stuff lay splattered across the rounded tops of her breasts. She collected the dollop of semen from the corner of her mouth with her fingertips and rolled her eyes up in concentration as she tasted it. “You know, Mark,” she said, “You really need to eat more oranges.”

“Uh, yes Mrs. Morgenstern.”

“Markie, when we’re alone like this I’d like you to call me Rita.”

“Yes, Mrs. Morgenstern ... I mean Rita.”

Giggling like a teenager, she came up off her knees to stand before him. Her hands went to the sides of her breasts, and she looked down at them as she cupped them. “Oh, there’s a bit of splatter,” she commented. Looking at Mark with a wicked grin, she said, “I’ll bet you’ve wanted to have a good look at my tits for a while now, haven’t you?”

“Uh, sure ... I guess.”

“You GUESS?” Mrs. Morgenstern laughed. “Dear boy, what do you mean ‘You GUESS’? Do you have any idea how many men---not boys, mind you---but men, drool after these puppies?”

After uttering those words, she scooped her breasts from the dress and suddenly Mark was confronted by the most impressive pair of tits he’d ever seen.

They were beautiful; big and round without a hint of sag, capped by a pair of pink nipples the size of silver dollars. It was obvious that she spent time in a tanning bed, or perhaps sunning herself naked by the pool when in private for there was not the slightest hint of tan lines about them. The long strand of pearls draped down between them. The urge to suck upon them was overwhelming.

“You’re a very beautiful woman, Mrs ... I mean Rita,” he croaked.

Mrs. Morgenstern cupped her ample breasts in her hands and leaned forward, offering them up to him as it were. “Go ahead,” she said. “Feel them.” Mark could restrain himself no longer. Grasping her tits in both hands, Mark’s mouth went first to one nipple, then to the other. Her pointy nipples stiffened even harder as he sucked and squeezed. Mrs. Morgenstern emitted a sort of half-laugh, half-sigh as she enjoyed his attentions to her marvelous pair. Then her hand dropped to his lap and Mark became aware of his dick twitching back to life as she tickled his shaft

“Oh my goodness. You’re ready for another round at it, aren’t you?” Mrs. Morgenstern remarked. He almost died of embarrassment when she said, “I’d forgotten how it is for a younger man!”

Mrs. Morgenstern seated herself in the center of the sofa and indicated she wanted him standing before her. And once again Mrs. Morgenstern applied her lips and tongue to his cock. She made him wet, then, stroking his dick with one hand as she released him from her mouth, she nibbled and licked his ballsack. In the space of two seconds Mark’s dick was harder than cobalt steel.

Now Mrs. Morgenstern stood up and unzipped her dress and let it fall to the floor leaving her in the black leotard through which Mark could discern the how Mrs. Morgenstern kept her bush trimmed down to a narrow strip. It was obvious that she shaved, too; her slit was clearly visible beneath her neatly trimmed patch of fur. Just like the girls in his treasured collection of smut magazines.

Wow, Mark thought, four years of almost no sex in high school, and now twice in the space of an afternoon! Then the sensation of Mrs. Morgenstern’s mouth on his manhood overcame all conscious thought and his eyes rolled up in their sockets.

When Mark came to from his temporary daze Mrs. Morgenstern was standing before him, using some tissues to wipe his sperm from her chest. “Don’t go anywhere, Markie,” she purred as she tucked her breasts back into her dress, and then walked down the hall toward the bathroom.

Mark was in no condition to go anywhere; but his eyes went to the pictures he’d seen of Fay—particularly the one showing off her camel-toe, and a renewed energy resulted in his member thickening again.

Mrs. Morgenstern returned with a dampened hand towel and in motherly fashion wiped his penis clean of her saliva and his sperm. There, all clean again. “Ohhh, look at you!” She laughed happily at spying his rapidly rising state.

“Was that your very first blowjob?” Mark nodded dumbly and she smiled. “I thought so. What did you think?”

He tried to put it into words but his vocabulary failed him. He shrugged and shook his head. “Um, awesome ... yeah, it was awesome!”

She nodded in agreement. “Now you’re going to eat me, Markie. I want you to kneel on the floor in front of me.”

As soon as he had done so, Mrs. Morgenstern scooted to the edge of the sofa, gathered her leotard in her hands and slowly brought edged it down to her knees. “Would you do the honors and take it completely off, Markie?”

He did, tossing it to one side and staring at her pussy. The first one he’d ever seen in person.

He sniffed, expecting a fishy odor as reported by the older, so-called knowledgeable guys, but didn’t notice anything other than a rather pleasant perfumish smell wafting up to his nostrils.

Mrs. Morgenstern reached out, took him by the back of the neck and brought his face within inches of her neatly trimmed sex. “Kiss me there!” she commanded.

Mark pressed his lips against the already tacky labia. “You can kiss better than that. Pretend it’s my mouth, see what happens, Markie.”

Mrs. Morgenstern shifted and her sexual musk filled his nose and Mark grew light-headed. He kissed her again; his mouth slightly open and her hips rose up to meet him. Without hesitation he began licking her turning her vagina from damp to sodden in a minute’s time. Mark assessed her taste, there was some sweat and some urine; but as he continued he found it to his liking and began using his tongue with greater frequency until she pushed his head back with one hand. A pair of green eyes, punctuated by black eyeliner, stared at him intently. Mark couldn’t tell if she was pleased or angry, but did recognize surprise in them.


Am I doing it wrong? He wondered, but kept at it.

“That’s nice,” she said, complimenting him for the first time. “No, wait!” she exclaimed. “Chew me there! OHH, OHH!”

She moaned as Mark compiled and felt her stiffen under his touch.

“Lick me! Oh, fuck ... bite me

Markie!” she said in a more normal tone as she held her left leg out of the way ensuring a clear path to her cunt.

“Markie!” she called out a little louder and brought him out of licking frenzy. “Strip for me, Markie!”

What?” Why now? I’m doing it right aren’t I?

As if reading his mind, Rita explained herself to him. “I know, I know, Markie darling. It seems stupid ... but I need to see you---all of you. It will help me cum”

Mark stood up and rapidly divested his clothes and stood before her stark naked.

Rita actually purred as she admired his youthful body. Her husband, having left for parts unknown six months earlier, had possessed a pot-belly and a four inch cock. He wasn’t missed, except for the money he had provided. Fortunately, Rita’s father was a wealthy man and saw to it that his only daughter was well taken care of by giving her a generous monthly allowance that covered all expenses and then some for her and her daughter.

“Prom’s tomorrow isn’t it, Markie?”

“Yes, ma’am.”

“Want me to tell you how to get that nice fat cock of yours into her pussy?”

She’d said Fay was shaved before, he recalled as he nodded his head affirmatively.

“Stick two fingers in there and sort of stir them around while I talk, Markie, baby.”

“Mmmmm, that’s just right, Markie! Now, when she gets into your car ... are you driving, or do you have one of those long limousines with a driver?”

“Um, a limmo ... yeah, a driver,” he stammered.

“Good, so as soon as she sits down next to you, kiss her. Like this...” Mrs. Morgenstern pulled his mouth to hers and thrust her tongue into his mouth. She refused to let him pull away, but kept swirling her tongue around his mouth, over his teeth and gum, and slapping against his tongue until he reciprocated and dueled tongues with her.

She broke off the kiss—and asked, “So, do you see what I mean?”

“Yeah,” Mark replied.

“So while that’s going on, you use a hand to go up her dress and grab her pussy.”

“Really?”

“Of course. She’s thinking about the assault on her mouth; registering whether she likes it or not, and while she’s distracted that way, you’ve got her coochie. The thing is to see how far you can get with it before she wises up and tries to stop you. I mean, can you manage to get a finger in there before her hand reaches yours? Even then, if she’s wet down there, you’ve excited her. Keep going. If not, back off and kiss her again. Ignore the driver. He may get his rocks off watching you two, what do you care?”

“You, um, you mentioned earlier that Fay wasn’t a virgin. Is that really true?”

“I understand she gave it up to that basketball player, what’s his name ... Thorpe, or something.”

Incredulous, Mark said, “Reggie Thorpe?” Reggie was a 6’7” black kid, skinnier than skinny athlete, considered a wallflower by almost everyone in the school.

“Yeah, the skinny black kid; he was boning her ... I caught them on this very sofa,” she said, pointing to the sofa they were sitting on before he started going down on her.

“On the other hand, I doubt that she’s given anyone a blowjob, or her ass. So there’s that to look forward to. Although I wouldn’t try anal on Prom night. I shudder to think of the many things that could---no, that would go wrong.”

Mark nodded; he envisioned one or two unseemly things himself.

“Hmmm, so let’s not use the sofa again, hmmmm? The bedroom’s perfect for what we’re gonna do. Come on, Markie, let’s fuck!”

He followed her into her bedroom, and when she assumed a pose on the bed, Mark thought he was looking at a Playboy Centerfold.

“You ... you’re beautiful ... Mrs ... I mean, Rita.”

“Say that again, Markie, I’ll never tire of hearing it,” she beamed at him.

He said it again and moved to her. Rita gave a slight shudder as he reached under her arms and cupped her magnificent tits with his hands.

“Squeeze ‘em, Markie!”

He did. Marveling as her huge, taut nipples and they swelled up under my palms.

“Bite ‘em Markie!”

He couldn’t bite them hard enough for her. Rita kept begging him to bite harder. Mark’s free hand ventured down to the fleecy nap covering her mons.

Where is it? He asked himself as he searched in vain for what for him was the elusive cunt hole.

Rita took hold of his wrist and guided his fingers to her sodden twat. “There, baby, right there!” she croaked in her own excitement at having a young stud about to mount her.

Once his fingers slithered into her hot pussy he thought about kissing her but avoided her mouth as she had sucked his cock with it, and paid homage to her neck, ear lobes and throat on abandoning her gorgeous tits.

Markie, while we’re at it I should show you how to really please a woman.”

“Will Fay like it?”

“Every woman you ever touch in that vicinity will adore you if you follow my instructions to the letter.”

“I will! I will!” He answered his voice strident with the need to know.

“Okay then. Now when you get between my legs...”

Mark didn’t move, being frozen to the spot as he stared at Mrs. Morgenstern’s gaping pussy.

“MARK! Pay attention to my voice, please!”

“Oh, yeah, sorry!”

“When you get between my legs like this,” she grabbed him by the nape of the neck and brought him within inches of her cunt. “Don’t just push them apart so you can dive face first into my pussy. Always take your time. Look me, or the woman in the eye, as you very slowly spread her legs. I mean really spread them, Markie. I want you to get your face wet not just your tongue.

“Another thing---an important thing, Markie, is don’t rush right in there. Don’t dive right in---that’s the wrong way to go---remember I said go slow, right?”

Mark nodded. He was paying close attention to every word Mrs. Morgenstern uttered.

“Build tension ... I mean sexual tension by kissing the inner parts of her thigh. First one side, then the other. Move temptingly close, but don’t touch that pussy, understand?”

“Yes ... kiss—don’t touch the pussy. You can touch the tits; in fact I highly recommend doing it. And caress her body, it really doesn’t matter where, just make it a loving touch, that’s what counts, Markie. It’s kind of a two pronged attack---no pun intended. You’re trying to stimulate all her senses here---sending little electric jolts of pleasure everywhere, you know?”

Mark nodded. He was paying close attention, very close attention. “After kissing as close to the pussy as possible without touching, start over at the lowest point of the thigh and repeat everything.”

Mark noted that Mrs. Morgenstern was breathing heavily and pausing frequently to catch her breath. “Now this time when you kiss your way close to her pussy...” She paused and took a deep breath.

“Are you all right, Mrs. Morgenstern?”

“Yes I am, but call me Rita for fuck’s sake! Anyway, then you take a moment and look up into Fay’s eyes. That’s kind of a signal between the two of you that what comes next will be special. You still haven’t done anything to that pussy, Mark. That’s vital. Now, having met her eyes, you rise up and pay homage to her nipples. It doesn’t matter if you kiss them, bite them, or suck them. Just play with them for a minute or so.

“Do you see how much time this is taking?” Mark nodded.

“It’s because the woman’s different than the man. She requires time to let her imagination merge with reality. She needs time to process the varied sensations running through her body. Then, and only then do you begin kissing your way down her torso, the undersides of a breast---the stomach, and the navel—use that tongue there before moving further south.

“Kiss and lick your way down along the very sides of her pussy. The larger lips are the outer labia. You can probably take them between your teeth and worry them some. Some women will cum then and there from it. Most won’t. Oh, I almost forgot. Some girls will try to hurry you along in getting that tongue inside her. Make her wait. You will be rewarded for it.

“Next ... WHOA! WHAT THE FUCK?”

Rita took hold of Mark’s hair and yanked him away from her cunt. “I didn’t tell you to start on me, Markie!”

“Sorry---Sorry---Sorry!” He stammered. “It was your ... smell. It got to me. I had to taste you. I’m sorry.”

Rita laughed and ruffled his hair. “I’m sorry too. I’ve put you in the most tempting place and forgot how difficult it must be for you to hold off as long as you did. I’m certainly not angry with you, Markie. Let’s get started. I’ll keep talking; you show me that you’re paying attention.”

“Spread my legs, Markie. Can you see my asshole?”

“Yes, I can see it,” he replied.

“Lick it, Mark. Show me you’re not a coward.”

He didn’t hesitate. Seconds later, Rita was moaning with satisfaction. “That’s it, Markie! Now see if you can get to my cunnie.”

“FUCK, Markie ... you DO have a certain flair for this!”

“Mmmm?” he said, his voice muffled by her pussy.

“Just keep doing what you’re doing. I’m already getting close. I can feel it building inside me to where I may just gush my orgasm out all over you. Keep doing THAT!”

“Ohhhh, Markie! Can you lick me harder?”

“Yesssssss ... like that----ohhhh, just like that!”

Mark was in another world entirely. His cock, fully engorged, was bouncing up and down between his legs. He wanted to raise up and ram it into her sodden pussy but resisted the urge and continued sucking and licking and nipping at her pussy as Mrs. Morgenstern came and came and came. It was during this period that he discovered her clitoris and how licking it just so gave him control of her for the first time.

In the end it was Rita who called a stop to his cunt licking, cradling his head to her breasts she whispered, “Rest a while, lover boy. I’ll get you off. You’ll love it, you’ll see.”

Five minutes later, Mrs. Morgenstern’s hoarse voice croaked, “Okay Markie ... gimme that cock, NOW!”

Having a decided preference for doggy-style, Rita positioned herself on all fours, took a firm grip on the headboard and shoved her rear end at his twitching, jerking cock.

“Put that fat baby in my hand, Markie,” she demanded, and he did. She widened her stance and placed the head of his dick at her entrance and told him to get going. Mark edged in slowly, Rita wiggled enticingly and he used a little more oomph and suddenly he had four thick inches inside her.

“Ohhh feels good to me, Markie. How’s it feel to you ... I mean it being your first time and all?”

“H—H—Heavenly!” he gasped, for was.

“Okay, okay, when you’re ready you can go faster. You can’t hurt me, Markie.”

Mark imagined he was fucking a velvet glove as her cuntal muscles closed around his member and squeezed ever so lightly. He began driving in and out at a faster pace, thinking correctly that the faster tempo would magnify the ever so pleasant sensations rippling throughout his cock and through it the remainder of his nervous system.

“Is this all right?” He inquired.

Mrs. Morgenstern had to remove a fist from her mouth in order to answer him. “Fuck yeah!”

Mark rocked back, slipping out and then drove it in again. Now he was getting all seven inches in there. Finding it was very enjoyable for the both of them, he quickly doubled his thrusting.

“HOLY FUCK!” Mrs. Morgenstern howled happily.

“You all right?” Mark asked with concern.

“Honey, you can cave my fuckin’ cervix in and I won’t complain. I love that cock of yours. I absolutely love it. Give it to me!”

Delighted that he had a willing pussy at long last, Mark did his best to please her, and succeeded beyond either of their wildest dreams.

“Soooo good!” Mrs. Morgenstern crowed, as he kept slamming into her sodden cunt. “You’re going to make me cum, Markie! Oh—Oh—Oh, Markie ... I’m cumming! I’m cumming!”

Once again she bit into her fist. But she couldn’t quell the earth-shattering climax that slammed into her and stayed with her longer than any she’d ever had before.

Mark glanced into the mirror over the dresser on the opposite side of the room and saw himself plowing into her. For the first time he saw his cream covered cock assailing her cunt as it stretched her labia each time he backed it out while Rita shook through successive orgasms before groaning happily and collapsing on the bed.

It took several minutes for her to come to her senses, and when she did, she realized Mark had yet to cum. Still panting heavily, she met his eye and said, “We’re not finished until you cum, Markie. So put it back and let her rip.”

“But look at my dick ... it’s covered with this ... creamy stuff.”

“That would be our combined juices, Markie. That’s a sign we both had fun fucking.”

Then snorting like a pig, Rita slithered between his legs and took his cock in her mouth and cleaned the so-called cream from his shaft. “Now, my Markie’s all clean again. Put it back and let’s get it on!”

They began to rut, and this time Mark didn’t take his eyes off the mirror, reveling in the voyeuristic images they were creating with each erotic movement. He was pounding relentlessly away when he felt the first tremor in his balls.

“Gonna cum, Mrs. Morgenstern!”

Rita kegeled for all she was worth; wanting to give him the best orgasm possible. His cock exploded. Shot after shot of thick goo splashed into her cunt and mixed with her own secretions. It was pure pleasure for both.

Mark had exhausted himself and collapsed. Rita was more disciplined and got up, walked to the bathroom and grabbed a handful of tissues and wiped her cunt of cum and excess juices then brought him a hand towel, wiped him off until she realized he’d fallen asleep.

“You were wonderful, Markie,” she whispered to his sleeping form. “I hope you’ll still come around and visit me after you fuck Fay tomorrow night. I’ve got so many things to show you. I just know you’ll be interested.

To her surprise, Mark was awake; her words brought him out of a sexual fog, and he softly kissed her inner thigh, thinking, She tastes like rain and smells like slowly decaying leaves. He moved higher with his kisses, and now could truly smell her---smell them, for his sperm was there as well. He paused and, for the first time in his young life, gazed at a woman’s sex. Neatly trimmed black pubic hair framed Mrs. Morgenstern’s glistening folds; her swollen clit bulged slightly under its hood, calling to him.

Mark could feel her heat on his face, and like a moth to flame it drew him in. His tongue parted her, delved into her, and dipped into her nectar. A guttural moan filled his ears and he became lost in her sex, drowning happily in the pool of her wet juice.

“Slow, go slow, Markie,” she whispered. “Take your time ... look around; enjoy the sights and smells and most of all, the taste.”

He obeyed her, slowly exploring every nook and cranny of her cunt with slow, tender licks and kisses, liberating a river of her juices that wound up coating his mouth and chin.

Low, primal sounds filled the room only to be muted by the sudden pressure of her thighs against his head. Mark pushed on; embellishing his technique by letting his tongue dart and flick everywhere it seemed possible. Mrs. Morgenstern began trembling and shaking beneath him. Her thighs hugged his face, each squeeze more powerful than the last, cutting off the blood to his brain until the world dimmed and he blacked out.

When he came to his senses Mrs. Morgenstern had him by my hair and was twisting his head painfully to the side. She was looking down at him triumphantly. Her face was flush and sweat beaded on her forehead. With a crooked smile she playfully pushed him away in an odd display of affection. Mark wiped his face with his shirt and realized his erection was back.

“You’ve got a real beauty there, Markie,” she sighed as she looked down at his throbbing cock. Mark saw the lust in those green eyes and his whole body tingled with anticipation. Once again she bent her head downward. Mark felt her hot breath on the head of his dick. But Mrs. Morgenstern was in no hurry, no doubt savoring the excruciating suspense she was creating. Finally he felt her tongue touch the underside of his shaft then slowly traced along a pulsing vein.

Mrs. Morgenstern, having some experience in such matters, went at an agonizingly slow pace, kissing and licking and sucking her way up and down his length, until Mark thought he’d explode if she didn’t take him in her mouth and blow him.

“Please!” he pleaded, “Do me again!”

Then it happened. Her mouth came down over the head of his cock, her lips sealing him in her mouth---and then she sucked him. That first suck was exquisite---so much so that would remember the sensations it caused for the remainder of his life.

When he managed to open his eyes he saw that he was not dreaming. His cock was definitely in her mouth, and her head was bobbing up and down as she fellated him.

“OH--MY--GOD ... OH—MY--GOD, he thought, it’s really happening! But I still don’t believe it---do I?

Mrs. Morgenstern took him from her mouth; he felt a cool breeze from the air-conditioning unit in a nearby window then realized she was now on her knees beside him.

OH, PLEASE, PLEASE, KEEP GOING! He thought, but did not utter a word.

“Stand up for me,” she said in a husky voice.

As he complied, Mark noticed a string of saliva hanging from her mouth and realized that he wasn’t dreaming after all. This was real!

Standing also provided him with a much better perspective of what was actually going on. Seated all he could see was the back of her head---of course he could certainly feel her mouth and tongue working him over, but now...

In retrospect he would admit it started out as a perfect blow job. Mrs. Morgenstern simply did everything exactly right. Mark couldn’t think of anything she could have done to make it more exciting or pleasurable.

Mrs. Morgenstern knelt with her knees together; toes pointed straight out behind her, and of course, still wore her heels. Her posture was good, her back slightly arched as she tilted her head back allowing her to look him in the eye, which she did.

“Like it, so far, Markie?”

“Mmmmm,” he murmured, unable to speak coherently. His cock however, managed to speak for itself, slapping her in the face the moment she released it to pull a pubic hair from her mouth. She laughed sluttishly, and said, “Now that’s a fucking cock for sure!” Then planted a kiss on its tip after securing it in her right hand, and then rubbed it over her face and eyes,

“Mmmm, let me tell you, Markie, there’s nothing quite like a cock rubbing over your face. The head is soooo spongy soft, especially just after the guy’s cum. Gotta rub that beauty cream in deep, it’s great for getting rid of wrinkles and such. I think...” she laughed, and took him back into her mouth, sucked voraciously for a minute before taking his cock out and studying it.

“I’m impressed, Markie, you haven’t cum yet. Fay’s been missing out on a fine young stud. I plan on making good use of you...” she paused and holding his member out where he could see it, added, “and this too, Markie boy!”

She cupped the cheeks of his ass and pulled him even closer, then toyed with his testicles.

“My—my, you won’t last much longer, Markie. That said, Mrs. Morgenstern began jerking him off, slowly but steadily as he looked down, totally captivated by what she was doing to him.

“OH!” he groaned.

Mrs. Morgenstern brought her face closer to his cock and opened her mouth and stuck her tongue out as if she were about to receive communion; then pulled away as she stopped masturbating him.

“WHAT?” Mark squawked.

“Maybe we shouldn’t be doing this,” Mrs. Morgenstern said.

Mark couldn’t think clearly. Was she really going to stop now?

Seeing the puzzle look of panic on his face, she laughed and teasingly said, “Don’t tell me you want an old lady like me to do you.”

“YES! YES I DO!”

Before she could follow up with her next teasing line, he blurted, “You’re the sexiest woman I’ve ever known!”

He meant every word and she knew it. “Good answer!” she laughed.

“Please don’t stop,” He begged her.

“Don’t worry. I’m sending you home with a shit-eating grin on your face. And I’ll show you how to get into Fay’s pants tomorrow night too.”

She looked long and hard at his twitching cock, and said, “You want to finish in my mouth or have me jerk you off?”

Mark was so happy she was going to continue he couldn’t answer her.

“You want me to blow you, don’t you?” He nodded and moaned.

“Mmmm ... well, I want you in my mouth too.” With that, her mouth slid over his shaft as she took him deep.

“JESUS!” he gasped, placing both hands on her head for the first time. Mrs. Morgenstern’s head bobbed slowly a couple of times, and then she looked up at him. “Yeah, do that, I like a man who takes control.”

Mark filed that remark away. It would come in handy at a later time, with both Mrs. Morgenstern and several other women. Confidence—control, very similar, both serving to give his future partners an assurance that he knew what he was doing, thereby opening doors that might otherwise be closed.

She went slow and steady, taking in at least three-quarters of his rod each time. Mrs. Morgenstern fellated him deep and slow, knowing when he was close and slowing until the urge to cum subsided, and then continued again. “Like it, Markie?”

“Mmmm, love it, Mrs. Morgenstern.”

“Call me, Rita. All my friends call me Rita. You are my friend aren’t you?”

“Oh I am soooo your friend. I’ll be your best friend you want me too.”

To Mark’s eyes, Rita was stunningly beautiful at that moment. Of course a woman never looks more gorgeous than when on her knees with one’s cock in her mouth and her lipsticked lips stretched around a thickened penis making serious sucking sounds. Ah, yes, such a lovely moment!

She continued blowing him, not speeding up or stroking him with her hands. She paused from time to time to lick the head or his balls, but each time she resumed at the same leisurely pace. The pressure was driving Mark crazy with pleasure.

The pleasure was almost too much to bear and Rita sensed it before poor Mark did.

“I’m going to make you cum now, Markie. Get ready—get set—CUM!”

Mark groaned.

Rita sucked furiously.

Marked groaned and strained to urge his testicles to erupt as fast as possible.

Two more rapacious sucks brought him to a boil, then Rita whipped him from her mouth and held his pulsing member over her outstretched tongue as Mark let line after line of thick translucent jizz splatter against her tongue, cheek, nose, and hair, before slowing to a drizzle that had to be squeezed out by Rita’s hand that held him tightly.

Through it all, Mark groaned happily. He had never enjoyed a release quit like this one. Nor had he ever held off cumming this long before, and he would remember the benefits of holding back from then on.

He looked at her cum covered face and smiled. I did that, he told himself and was awed by the sight.

“Oh, you little motherfucker,” Rita laughed lewdly. You got your shit all over me! I didn’t expect a facial!”

“I’m so sorry,” he said apologizing immediately.

“Ah, don’t go apologizing, I loved it. I consider all that cum a compliment. Now let’s see about getting you up and going again, shall we?”

But first, I want you to kiss me, really kiss me,” Rita purred.

Mark of course was only too happy to do so and kissed her passionately.

When it ended, Mrs. Morgenstern said, “That’s the way to kiss my daughter when she gets in that limo with you.

With any luck at all you should fuck her before getting to the reception dinner.”

“Now do you have plans for the rest of the afternoon?”

“Um, no, nothing planned.”

“Fay’s at the mall to shop and take in a movie. She won’t be home for hours. Let’s get it on again, Markie!”

Markie never hesitated. Still hard he slid into her hot cunt and started fucking. Mrs. Morgenstern howled with joy and screamed “Do me, Markie! Do me again and again and again!”

The Beginning – Marcie Dolan

Marcie was the only child of Thad and Eleanor Dolan of Orlando, Florida. Her high school years while promising were unremarkable. However she showed sufficient promise as a pianist to win a partial scholarship to Florida Atlantic University in Boca Raton to study music, and it is there we meet her for the first time.


Marcie didn’t consider herself very attractive but the guys in her senior class certainly thought differently. She was 5’6”, with long brown hair and brown eyes. Her 34B breasts had a habit of bouncing freely on the rare occasions when she went without a bra. Her sexual experiences were few and far between. For that matter, Marcie was a virgin. She had been groped and tongued on her few dates but that was it. She masturbated at least twice a day, and after graduating went to four times and would have willingly put out had anyone asked, but her schedule was so hectic there was no time to go on a date. The major reason for it was Marcie’s parents had entered her into three piano recitals in hopes of landing her a full college scholarship. The problem wasn’t getting her a chance to perform, but that it was too little too late. She was offered a scholarship to the University of Kentucky—for the following year. And so she accepted the partial ride to Florida Atlantic, in Boca Raton.


Marcie stared at the ‘D’ she’d received on Edith Wharton’s The Age of Innocence; reading the instructor’s comments over and over again.

“It’s hopeless, she told herself. I just don’t understand what it is they want. I read the damn thing. I wrote what I thought about it and yet he says I missed the main point of the novel and spent most of my time with minutia. Marcie reached for her pocket dictionary and looked up the word: ‘Precise details; small or trifling matters.’

She crumpled the paper up in her fist and began to sob. I’m here to learn about music—to master the piano. Everything else is just shit—shit—shit!

This wasn’t the first time a paper of hers was not well received. She’d botched her first test in History of Civilization and just managed a C in French, a language Marcie had taken all four years in high school.

How the fuck did that happen? She asked herself for the umpteenth time. Adding fuel to that fire of discontent, Marcie’s roomie, one Lillian Tideway, was either a drug addict or alcoholic, or both. Lillian kept disturbing Marcie when she was trying to study or even sleeping by stumbling into their shared dorm and vomiting before reaching the toilet, or getting the heebie-jeebies (as she called it) in the middle of the night. In fact it had reached the point where Marcie—a practical, but fairly shy girl of 19---was about to drop out prior to getting F’s in most of her subjects.

What she would later refer to as ‘the miracle’ occurred on a Saturday night. Lillian OD’d and was hospitalized and wound up leaving school when her parents were summoned the following Tuesday. Thursday afternoon Laura Grisum entered her dorm room, and Marcie’s life changed for the better.

First of all, Laura’s major was English Literature from day one, with a minor in Music and the Arts. Laura played trumpet and trombone among other instruments, and after listening to Marcie’s lament, fished her ‘D’ paper on The Age of Innocence, from the trash basket, which had yet to be emptied out, uncrumpled it and smoothed it out then sat down to read it.

“Um, you know, this isn’t as bad as it sounds.”

Marcie stopped biting her cuticle and whipped her head around to look at the newcomer.

“What I mean is your paper reads all right. Grammatically speaking it’s perfectly correct. This guy ... it is a guy right?”

Marcie nodded. “Yeah, a grad student named Smythe or something like that.”

“Thought so. Well he’s hung up on a couple things. One you didn’t pay homage to Wharton. This guy seems to expect you to bend over backwards and kiss her ass. Shit, even Wharton wouldn’t want that. She got a Pulitzer for it, but it isn’t the greatest thing ever written by a mile and she’d be the first to admit it.

“Look here, if you skipped over this paragraph and pointed out how her main theme repeats itself several times over then put that skipped part back, your paper reads much better. I’d say at least a B or B+.”

Feeling better already, Marcie wiped a tear from her eye and said meekly, I’ve got another paper I’m handing in tomorrow. Would you look at it for me?”

“Sure, lemmie see it.”

Marcie pulled several pages from her notebook and handed them to Laura who sat on the edge of her bed and studied Marcie’s paper.

“Um, look here,” she said. “If you change this line here to read...” And in ten minutes Marcie had a new version that would ultimately bring her an A+ and as stated earlier, change her life.


Thinking about it later, Marcie was surprised that it was several days before she actually took her new roomie in. It might even have been longer had not Laura sauntered out of the shower and walked into their shared space in the nude.

Marcie looked at her objectively. Laura was simply gorgeous. Her face was long with high cheekbones, proof of her Scandinavian ancestry; arched eyebrows, a pouty mouth and clear blue eyes. She was about two inches taller than Marcie, which put her at an even 5’8”. She had long blond hair, great legs, a tight ass, terrifically up thrust, perky breasts, and to Marcie’s eyes, on coming from the shower, the neatest trimmed bush over her pussy that she’d ever seen.

Later, after Laura left her alone in their dorm room, Marcie stripped off her clothing and stood naked in front of the mirror over the dresser examining her own body.

She’s a blonde and I’m a brunette. Advantage Laura. I can’t deny that I have a pretty face. Everyone’s always said so and I can’t argue the point. Mmmm, my nose could be a little smaller, but maybe someday I can have that taken care of. I do have kissable lips—movie star lips actually. They may be my best feature.

What else? Well those tits poking out at you are actually a tad bigger than Laura’s. Don’t need a bra most days, except to hide my nips. So there’s that, or them. And ... I can’t knock my ass. At least not for another ten or twenty years. Got her there too. Legs ... Laura’s are better and longer. Oh—oh, she’s got those blue eyes and that tops my brownies. And—and that trimmed pussy ... um, I should be able to duplicate that. Hell, maybe she’ll show me how she does hers. I wonder if she’s a virgin like me.

Marcie found out later that night when the first hurricane of the season roared in. It was hurricane season and her college campus was directly in the projected path of the hurricane. It was only a question of whether it was going to hit them full on or just a glancing blow. Marcie had never encountered a hurricane’s full force, but having been raised in Orlando, they had passed over her home many times as she grew up. But passing over and taking the full brunt of the storm were two different things as she was starting to realize.

The click of her heels on the tile floor echoed up and down the long hallway as she hurried from her last class of the day. Today was the day to get her mid-term grades and she couldn’t bear not knowing if her latest paper was an ‘A’ or a ‘B’. Hopefully it would be posted and she could satisfy her curiosity and return to the safety of her dorm room before the eye of the storm crossed over the college.

She waited patiently although she was unable to stop tapping her foot while the line of students ahead of her paused at the bulletin board to read their grades. Finally the person ahead of her stepped away and she scoured the listing for her name, found it and then located her mid-term grades. ‘A+” in Music, ‘B’ in History of Civilization, ‘B+’ in French and last of all an ‘A-’ in English.

Marcie was so giddy with joy that she started to skip away from the bulletin board only to stop as she was passing the ladies room and decided she had better straighten her appearance out, especially her hair now plastered across her forehead from the torrential rain.

A little moan escaped her lips when she looked into the mirror. Her shoulder length Chestnut hair was hanging in wet, curly strands now, dripping water down her neck. She sighed; it had looked so good when she left the dorm just a few minutes ago. She tried her best to fluff it up, but it was useless and she gave up and leaned toward the mirror to fix her makeup.

She sighed again. I should be happy about my grades, she thought. I am happy about them, but I’m still ... what?

“Unsatisfied,” she said aloud to her reflection. “And why is that, Marcie?”

She stared into the mirror as if expecting an answer, but none came. “FUCK!” she shouted in frustration, just as another girl walked into the ladies room and gave her a strange look.

“Sorry, just talking to my inner self,” she said to the girl who although bewildered by Marcie’s actions, merely nodded in acceptance and entered a stall making sure to lock the door after her. Marcie left the ladies room without uttering another word and braved the howling wind and heavy rain for the two blocks it took to reach her dormitory.

Once inside she wanted to sit down on the floor and go to sleep, but thought better of it and ventured into the bathroom, stripped off her wet clothing, blow-dried her hair, combed it, redid her makeup and after placing her wet clothes on hangers to let them dry, put on a bra she’d taken off the day before, pulled on a tee with Florida Atlantic University across her chest and a pair of soccer shorts, and then sprawled out on the couch she’d picked up from Goodwill and started reading. But Marcie kept thinking about her roomie, Laura. She was certainly different from the other students, but not just in an academic sense. Marcie couldn’t quite put her finger on what the difference was but there was just something in the way Laura’s eyes sparkled when she looked at her.

Laura came barging in about twenty minutes later, and with a knowing grin asked, “So how did your mid-terms go?”

A warm feeling shot down Marcie’s spine hitting most of her pleasure points on hearing Laura’s voice. “I think you already know ... do you?”

“No—no, c’mon, tell me!”

“I aced English and Music. As for the others---I lucked out with a B in History and B+ in my French class. So I done good---thanks to you, Laura.

That said, Marcie sprang from the couch and hugged her roomie, who promptly hugged her back, saying, “So let’s celebrate the good news then!”

“Oh, we can’t. It’s terrible outside and getting worse. What’s the weather channel have to say about the storm?”

“Last I heard the eye is almost on us.”

“So ... I guess we’re really in for it. I’ve never been in a real hurricane before. Have you, Laura?”

Laura plopped down on the couch and shook her head, no.

Marcie took note that Laura’s mini-skirt was raked up enough to permit her to see between the other girl’s legs. She could have simply ignored the overt display of the other girl’s charms. Yet this time her eyes were drawn to the juncture of her thighs and she felt that certain sexual tingle between her own legs. A flush rose up from her neck to cover her face when she saw Laura smile knowingly at her and gradually opened them wider, as if daring Marcie to say something about it.

Marcie’s heart began to race the moment she understood what Laura was doing. Instinctively Marcie knew Laura had no panties under the skirt. Marcie felt her face turn hot. She got flustered, and not knowing what to do, began to shuffle some papers on the desk next to her.

“What on Earth are you doing with my term paper?” Laura said her voice almost a soft caress.

That forced Marcie to look at Laura again. Her legs were opened even wider. Marcie was certain the other girl’s pubic hair was visible.

Holy shit ... I can make out her labia!

Realizing she owed Laura a response Marcie stammered, “I—I thought I’d almost knocked the papers off the desk. I—I was just setting them right again.”

“Oh,” Laura said and crossed her legs, closing off the visual of her genitals while revealing most of her right thigh. Marcie sighed with relief, and then realized she was somewhat disappointed matters hadn’t gone further.

What could have happened? She wondered. I’ve seen her naked. She’s seen me naked. So what’s the problem?

The answer hit her hard a moment later. You wanted to taste that pussy you slut. That’s what the matter is! Marcie had to bit her fist to keep from crying out and alerting Laura.


Thirty minutes later the eye of the hurricane closed in on them. Suddenly the power went out throughout the campus. The girls peered through their window into the darkening sky, only the lights from random generators could be seen.

“Candles—don’t we have some candles?” Laura asked.

Marcie remembered seeing two candles in the small closet both girls shared and went and found them. Lighting them proved difficult. They lacked matches and neither girl smoked.

Marcie went out into the corridor and knocked on doors until someone gave her a book of matches. By this point it was so dark Marcie had trouble finding their dorm room.

Laura was waiting by the door and called to her and Marcie lit a candle in the corridor and brought it into their dorm where they lit the other one.

The room was sufficiently bright enough at this to enable them to see things without fear of bumping into them and knocking them over.

The air was filled with electricity and the room grew hot and muggy even with the rain lashing the windows in horizontal sheets. Laura busied herself stuffing towels against the base of the windows to keep the water out. Marcie worried her cuticles even more while wondering if they should have evacuated the campus before the hurricane arrived.

“Quit worrying so much, Laura said. “We’re safe here. It’s noisy and the lightning isn’t my cup of tea either, but hey, we’ve got each other at least.”

A thunderous clap of thunder followed immediately by several bright flashes of lightning had the girls hugging each other, fearful of what lay ahead.

Several minutes passed without further thunder or lightning. Marcie tried to laugh but couldn’t. What she could do was to follow Laura’s every move; paying particular attention to the way Laura’s tight skirt clung to her sexy butt like a second skin. Her mind kept wandering back to the other girl’s spread legs and the almost obscene view that she’d had of her bare crotch. Marcie felt the lips of her own sex pulse and squeezed her thighs together.

Then with Laura looking out the window, Marcie began squeezing her right breast. A pang of pleasure rocketed from it to her clit and she had to stifle a moan. Marcie became tremendously excited recalling the numerous times Laura had looked at, even commented on her breasts, admiring them, maintaining that hers were inconsequential when compared to Marcie’s.

What she failed to realize was that Laura could see her image in the window she was corking with towels. Nor did she see the smile on Laura’s face as she tweaked the nipple on her breast to add to her momentary pleasure.

Finishing with the towels for the time being, Laura turned to Marcie and said, “So Marcie, are you a virgin?”

Caught off-guard by the question, Marcie stammered, “Wha—what kind of question is that?”

“It’s a reasonable question you ask me,” Laura responded. “Are you?”

“Well, if—if you must know---yes, I am.”

Laura approached her roomie; put a hand on her should and guided her to their ratty couch.

“Sit, we need to talk.”

Another thunderous roll reverberated around them, shaking the building itself.

Marcie shrieked in fear, and then laughed because of it; Marcie’s fear had helped to calm her. There was also something else on her mind at the moment.

Always one to do the obvious, Laura sat beside the quaking Marcie and started to unbutton the front of her blouse before turning to face Marcie. “It’s so friggin’ muggy in here. We should get naked and be as comfortable as possible.”

“What! Are you crazy, Laura?”

“If we’re gonna die here we should at least be comfortable. Look I’m taking mine off.”

“You---you just wanna see my tits again,” Marcie said accusingly.

“Yeah, one more time before we die,” Laura shot back sarcastically. “Seriously, Marcie, how far have you gone, and with whom did you do it?”

“None of your business—and put your blouse back on.”

Laura giggled and tossed her top to the floor and sat caressing her wonder bra clad breasts.

“Mmm, not as big as those Ta-ta’s of yours, but Hank told me they were delicious two nights ago.”

“Hank?” Marcie said, hooked by the mere mention of a guy’s name by Laura.

“Yeah, Hank. He plays the drums over at Mooney’s Café. Have you been?”

A brilliant bolt of lightning set them both to clutching each other.

“Jesus Christ that was close!” Laura said showing that she wasn’t quite as brave as she was acting.

“I gave Billy Gorman a blowjob after our Prom,” Marcie lied as she belatedly answered Laura’s earlier question. He had groped her breasts and she had felt his boner pressed against her, but it had gone no further.

“Oh,” Laura said caught off-guard by the untimely response. “Well, have you ever kissed a girl?”

“Of course I...”

She brought herself up short, pulled a leg up under her and turned toward Laura and demanded to know why she was asking.

“Because I was hoping that when I kiss you it would be your first time doing it.”

“Huh?”

“C’mon, Marcie, I’m curious.”

Marcie’s eyebrows went up, but she didn’t say anything.

“Why are you asking me?”

“Who was it you kissed?”

“Oh, for Christ’s sake! If you must know, it was Jennifer Coslowski. We were fourteen or fifteen and practicing on one another in case we were invited to a party that involved playing spin the bottle with boys.”

“Really?” There was amusement in Lauren’s voice now.

“You’re not into girls are you? “ Marcie said. “I mean I never thought you liked girls ... why the other night at Ollie’s Hilltop you were making out with that guy at the bar.”

“I tend to do that after a few beers. You should see me after doing Tequila Shooters,” Laura laughed, “I’ve been known to pull my tits out.”

“You didn’t!” Marcie said shocked.

Laura smiled. It was by any standard a sad smile and she put her arm around Marcie’s shoulder and said, “Please forgive me, Marcie, but I have to do this.”

Marcie had just exhaled when Laura’s lips covered hers. She gasped in surprise—fully alert now—and put her left hand on Laura’s shoulder to push her away. But instead of moving back, Laura kissed her harder, pushing Marcie back against the arm of the couch.

“Shhh,” she whispered when Marcie whimpered. She ignored the virgin’s struggling, kissing her again, as the thunder, lightning and heavy rain came down on them harder than ever.

As far as Marcie was concerned, part of her wanted to continue resisting. The other half said to give up. The latter side won, and she found herself kissing Laura back. She also found that she liked the softness of her roomies lips and the warm sweetness of her breath against her mouth. When the tip of Laura’s tongue glided over Marcie’s mouth, she opened it and moaned as her own tongue ventured into Laura’s mouth.

As the sexual fog lifted slightly, Marcie found herself wondering what to do with her hands. Her right hand trembled as she guided it to Laura’s arm and then her head. Her hair was silky, sliding through her fingers. And then she was gripping her shoulder, holding Laura to her almost desperately.

For several minutes, with the hurricane still raging over them, all they did was kiss. Laura was extremely careful to be gentle, but every move she made was done with apparent precision, as if she wanted to make sure Marcie maxed out on the pleasure involved in the experience.

Her kisses became more languid—more erotic. Her fingers kneaded Marcie’s neck, her scalp, got tangled in her hair. Marcie felt her stomach tightening in desire, and when Laura’s fingertips brushed against her nipple, she groaned and arched against Laura’s body.

“Ohhhh, that’s...” Laura’s hand went under her tee-shirt and cupped her breast.

“I don’t think you should be...” Marcie started to protest, but it felt so good, so right.

Then the hand and more importantly the fingers were under the cup and taking hold of her nipple, rolling it, pinching it and squeezing it.

Laura’s lips moved down to her jaw and then her neck, nuzzling her there with gentle nips and licks.

“Laura!” Marcie managed to get a good breath in and out, her mind reeling from the sensations the other girl was creating in her.

“Do you want me to stop?”

Marcie whimpered softly, “Hell, no!”

Laura triumphant laugh rumbled against her breast, sounding louder than any thunder clap, and Marcie forced her eyes open and met those of Laura, who whispered, “Let’s move to my bed, we’ll both be more comfortable.”

Marcie nodded; reaching her mouth up to Laura’s to kiss her back.

Laura helped her to her feet and they started for the bedroom, only to come back for the candles, for it was now pitch black inside and out, save for the flashes of lightning illuminating the night sky.

Laura led the way glancing over her shoulder once to make sure Marcie was following.

When they reached the side of her bed, she took Marcie’s face in both of her hands and pulled her mouth to hers for another French kiss.

Marcie’s knees were shaking with trepidation from the action she was about to take.

Should be doing this?

Those doubts vanished as soon as Laura set one hand on her breast and the other between Marcie’s legs.

“Oh, yes! Oh, yes!” Marcie exclaimed.

“Do you mind?” Laura whispered using both hands to pull the tee over Marcie’s head, and a moment later her bra was on the floor and Laura had her mouth around Marcie’s left areola, her bright white teeth gnawing at the stiffened nipple.

Marcie was having difficulty in breathing knowing full well where this was leading.

Laura released the nipple and stared down at Marcie for a long moment, then crossed her arms across her chest, pulling her own top up and over her head in one motion.

Marcie stared at her roomie in a pair of shorts and a pink demi-bra. Definitely Victoria Secret; she had the same one in black in her dresser drawer. Her fingers twitched, and slowly, Marcie raised them to graze over her hips. She felt Laura shudder under her touch as she moved a hand higher up her side. Laura leaned toward her so she could reach her.

Marcie was used to touching her own breasts, but feeling another woman’s was a whole new sensation. The material of her bra was silky. Although Laura’s breasts were smallish, they were firm, and overflowed the tops of the cups to create almost perfect heart-shaped cleavage. Her nipples puckered against the material, just as Marcie’s had. She brushed the pad of her thumb against Laura’s nipple, felt it harden instantly, and noted Laura’s sudden intake of breath as she leaned into Marcie’s touch.

“Yesssss,” she hissed. Tease them!”

Marcie giggled to cover her nervousness then shrugged. In a show of bravado, she cupped Laura’s entire breast, squeezing so it expanded over the edge of her bra and a swollen nipple popped out.

Marcie looked up and their gazes locked. She leaned forward, darting her tongue out to taste the errant nipple. Her brown eyes grew darker, and she mewled like a cat licking from a bowl of cream.

“Enough,” Laura laughed, “This is supposed to be about you.”

With that, she pushed Marcie’s shoulders away, sending her flat on her back. Laura reached behind her and undid the clasp then tossed the bra aside. A moment later she kicked her shorts off the leg they had attached too after she pulled them down. Her panties followed seconds later.

“Oh, look at you,” Laura said, seeing that Marcie had stripped the last of her clothing off as well. “Aren’t you the naughty little girl?”

She pulled Marcie’s legs up onto the bed and turned her so she was lying properly. She knelt on the bed beside Marcie. “And here I thought you were such an innocent girl.”

Marcie raised her eyebrows at Laura and watched her head dip so that her lips could kiss her left nipple. She lifted her right hand to stroke Laura’s hair, but she slapped it away.

“No. No touching. You’re being punished.”

Marcie stifled a giggle and lay back watching as her roomie licked and sucked one nipple and then the other, her hands massaging and caressing both breasts at the same time. Her hair tickled Marcie’s skin, and she shivered, but it was partly due to the arousal the touches were building within her.

Laura didn’t look up at her as she crawled over Marcie and shimmied down to lay between her legs.

Her fingers trailed lines down Marcie’s sides, over the hips, along the juncture of her legs to her torso—which made her shiver again—and then finally over her bed of curls. Marcie’s hips jumped, and Laura pressed lightly to still them.

Marcie wasn’t sure what she was supposed to do. Do I let her part my thighs? Do I do it myself to show her I’m willing? Do I have to do her in return? I’d always thought if one wants to give oral, they shouldn’t expect it in return, that it was a gift to the receiver.

She was so lost in thought that she didn’t realize Laura had spread her legs and raised her knees up, pushing against them to spread the thighs wider. One minute she was wondering what their roles were. The next, she felt Laura’s tongue massaging her clit.

Marcie tensed—gasped and sent her hips skyward. Seconds later she was gripping one of the rails of the headboard above her. Laura’s hands held her legs down and apart. Marcie dared to look at her and moaned at the sight of the long blond hair fluttering wildly over her loins. The warmth of her breath and tongue that of Marcie’s own blood as jolt after jolt of lightning bolt went skittering through her body from her cunt to her brain.

“OHMYGOD---OHMYGOD---OHMYGOD! Marcie screeched while scraping Laura’s shoulder blades with her nails.

Laura, delighted with that response, moaned into Marcie’s vagina, creating a humming sensation of tiny vibrations that reached the deepest part of the girl on the receiving end.

The wind reached hurricane force and battered at the sides and windows of their dormitory. Neither girl heard it, or if they did, refused to be cowed by it.

“AHHHHHH!” Marcie howled joyously as Laura captured her clit between her teeth then released it only to bathe it with her saliva soaked tongue.

At almost the same time, Laura circled a finger around the pussy before her, slipped it inside, stroking a few times before repeating the whole process.

Marcie felt like crying for a whole new reason now. She heard Mozart in her head right alongside the rapturous texture of Laura’s mouth and fingers. A silly thought came and went. Are all trombone players this talented in oral sex? But the overall thought on her mind was simply ---When am I gonna cum?

It was almost as if Laura read her mind. With one last kiss administered to Marcie’s clit, she
ended the sweet torture by pressing one hand flat above Marcie’s clit, holding her in place; two fingers then slithered inside her, stroking and stretching. Then her thumb rubbed that oh so sensitive clit.

Marcie’s whimpers grew with the intensity of the pressure inside her belly and the thrusts of Laura’s fingers. Now there were at least three of them working.

Marcie couldn’t think. Only feel. But damn, it felt soooo good.

It could only have been a few minutes, but it seemed like hours had passed since Laura started on her. She was panting and unable to catch her breath. The edge was right there, only Marcie lacked the strength to get there, and just when she was ready to give up trying pleasure shot through every fiber of her being.

Marcie’s cry of ecstasy came out in a ragged scream. She saw stars behind her eyelids. She couldn’t breathe. She didn’t want to. She just wanted to float in this ethereal place of bliss.

In all probability, Marcie passed out. When she opened her eyes the wind and rain were still buffeting their dorm and Laura lay beside her on the bed spooning her.

“So ... did’ja like it?” Laura inquired as she ran her index finger along Marcie’s lips.

“Soooo good,” Marcie replied and licked the tip of her finger then sucked it into her mouth, smiling back. Then pulled her finger free and leaned in to kiss Laura’s lips.

“You know,” she said, “I liked you from the moment you walked into this room. I liked you even more when you made me a better writer and improved my grades. But this ... this was beyond anything I had any right to expect---and it was fuckin’ wonderful!”

Laura kissed her back, using just the tip of her tongue to penetrate Marcie’s lips before quickly withdrawing.

Marcie kissed her back, sending her tongue surging into Laura’s mouth, tracing over her teeth and gums several times before Laura dared activate her own tongue.

That kiss went on for almost twenty minutes. Later one of them—they couldn’t recall who---said it was probably an attempt to outlast the buffeting wind and rain that made it last so long. But in their respective hearts they knew the real reason, but never let on to the other.

Marcie sat up and took in the nymph-like form lying beside her. “You’re very beautiful, Laura. Um, it---it may take me a while to ... you know, adjust to this. I’m only saying this to warn you, you know?”

“I know, sweetie. I know.” She cupped Marcie’s still tingling breast, her knee sliding over Marcie’s hip to pull her closer. And as her hand darted between her legs and those knowing fingers eased past the sodden coral labia into the rising heat, she added, “But I’ve been patient this long.”

Marcie winced inwardly, I have to reciprocate, she thought, I have too. Yet she was still unable to respond in kind.

Then, Laura kissed her, her tongue licked Marcie’s lips. Marcie lost her breath as she pressed her mouth back to the other woman’s willing lips and moaned.

Suddenly her hand was moving on Laura’s stomach. Both of them tensed as it moved slowly upward. As Marcie’s knuckles touched the underside of the bra covered breast, she hesitated. God, what am I waiting for? She thought. Then, as if she couldn’t control it, her hand opened and covered one of Laura’s heaving breasts.

She got a partial answer as Laura sucked hard on the tongue in her mouth, and another, more final answer when she began to knead the soft flesh and Laura moaned, “Oh, God ... YES!”

“Is it okay for me...” Marcie began, only to hear her companion hiss, “Suck it. Oh, suck it!”

Marcie was trembling as she pushed the bra up and out of the way, stuck out her tongue and tentatively touched the nipple. She heard Laura gasp. Then, she widened her tongue and licked across the soft and puffy surface. A moan escaped from her own lips as she felt the soft skin under her tongue. Then, her mouth opened wide and she sucked the large nipple inside.

Her heart was pounding so hard and pumping blood so fast that she didn’t hear Laura’s scream. Suddenly, her mouth was filled with sweet flesh. The nipple filled her mouth like a soft marshmallow and tasted almost as sweet. Although the evidence was in her mouth, she still couldn’t believe that she was sucking on her roomie’s breast. She allowed the pressure on her neck to hold her mouth to the warm flesh and began to suck, pulling a good portion of the nipple deep into her mouth. Saliva began to drip from her lips, running gently down the slopes of Laura’s pert breast. When Marcie began to worry the puffy nipple with her teeth and tongue, she felt Laura tremble. Her tongue laved the soft skin, covering it with her warm saliva.

Laura was gasping for breath as Marcie began to nibble on the nipple with her teeth. The young girl was quickly transported into a sensuous world where she had never been. Nothing in her life had prepared her for this. Her thighs were covered with the juice running liberally from her vagina. A dark stain began to form on the rumpled sheets they lay on.

Suddenly, Laura’s hips lifted up and she groaned loudly as an incredible climax began. It started as a tiny tremor in her chest and ran quickly to her pulsing vagina. Then it exploded throughout her body as she screamed in pleasure.

Marcie barely heard the scream and Laura was almost done with her climax when she finally realized what was happening. When she pulled away from Laura’s tit she left strings of her saliva hanging from her open lips to the blonde haired girl’s breast.

Marcie’s head was spinning and her lips were throbbing from the feeling of Laura’s breast. She touched her lips with the back of a trembling hand; then realized what had happened and almost jumped up, startling the dazed Laura and almost knocking them both to the floor.

“What---what the fuck happened?” Marcie croaked.

“You made me cum, you silly bitch. Sucking my tit—you made me cum!”

“That—that’s not supposed to happen ... is it?”

“Never happened to me before, soooo...” Laura said, and then laughed.

“Wow!” Marcie said astonished at what had just occurred.

“I can’t wait to see what happens when you go down on me,” Laura said, and both girls giggled inanely until a thunderous clap of thunder frightened both of them into clinging tightly to each other.

“Are you hungry?” Laura asked a minute or so later.

“Yeah, I’m starved. Maybe we should get a pizza or something, you know?”

“Yeah, well there’s a fucking hurricane going on out there. I doubt anyone’s delivering right now,” Laura said.

Marcie called anyway and to their surprise, the phone was answered and their order accepted.

Both girls donned robes then sat and waited for their pizza to arrive. Marcie kept peeking out the window to see if any trees had fallen or if the street had flooded over, but at that time the weather was merely heavy rain and strong, gusts of wind.

Marcie was caught glancing at Laura’s crotch and giggled.

“So you’re thinking about doing me, huh?” Laura laughed.

“Yeah, I guess I am.”

The pizza came and Laura tipped the guy five bucks while thanking him for saving two starving females.

After he left, she kiddingly said, “I think he was figuring we’d fuck him for coming out in all this shitty weather.”

“Did it cross your slutty little mind?” Marcie asked with a smile.

“Mmmm, it did,” Laura said, biting into her slice.

Marcie waited until her roomie swallowed and said, “Sooo?”

“His zits turned me off. Now if he’d taken his dick out and it was impressive ... well I might have jumped him ... maybe.”

After that the two women were mostly silent and avoided eye contact as they devoured the pizza. It soon became evident to them that they were both elated by what had occurred and both were thinking of what the future might hold for them.

When Laura finally spoke, it almost startled Marcie. “Do we have a working hair dryer?”

“Uh, no! Damn ... that’s one thing I meant to buy but forgot.” Marcie said. “But I’ll be happy to rub your hair dry with a towel. Um, are you gonna wash it with all that lightning out there?”

There was a momentary pause before Laura replied. “Yeah, I think so. But I’ll wait for things to calm down a little.”

“You have beautiful hair,” Marcie said several minutes later as Laura began to run a brush through it.

“Mmmm, unfortunately, it curls so easily that whenever I get it wet I can’t do anything with it.”

“Why don’t you just let it go curly? I think you would look sexy with naturally blonde curly hair,” Here, let me,” Marcie said, taking the brush from Laura and loving stroking her hair with it.

“Maybe I will,” Laura answered as she leaned back into her roomie. “Oh, that feels so good.” There was something so comforting about the way Marcie was stroking her hair with the brush and following it down with her hand; so comforting that Laura began to plan their next sexual encounter, although she never thought of it as such. She just said, “You were gonna eat me ... what happened?”

Dreamily, Marcie responded, “Mmmm, that’s right. I did, didn’t I?”

Marcie felt the fingers slip under the opening of her robe. “Laura,” she moaned as the hands reached the beginning slope of Marcie’s breasts and she gently began kneading the flesh.

“Relax. Relax. Relax,” Laura whispered methodically as her hands moved slowly up the slopes. Her hands went deeper under the opening of the robe.

“You’re breasts are so beautiful, Marcie.” They sat high on her chest, the nipples pebble hard. Laura’s hands moved slowly over them, caressing, squeezing lightly, and even tickling them. A moan escaped her lips as the nipples almost burned her palms and Laura groaned deep in her throat.

“Laura, please,” Marcie whispered.

“Okay ... it is your turn isn’t it?” Laura threw her robe completely open. Now Marcie was staring at Laura’s totally exposed body. Her well-shaped thighs were spread slightly apart and her feet were moving nervously back and forth. A little chill ran through Marcie when she saw a glimmer of wetness on Laura’s neatly trimmed pubic hair.

Laura opened her hands and gently rubbed the palms across the hard nubs in a circular fashion. Marcie began to squirm as Laura played with her breasts. She squeezed her eyes closed and tried to control her breathing. However, the room seemed to be spinning now. She trembled at the thought that Laura’s robe was open and that she had a view of Laura’s entirely naked body. Still, Laura made no move to close it. Instead, her legs squirmed open a little further. Whimpers began to come from Marcie’s lips as the other woman continued to tease her now throbbing nipples.

“Ohhh, fuck yeah! C’mon Marcie, you can do more than look ... can’t you?”

Laura reached down and found one of Marcie’s trembling hands and placed it between her legs. She pressed her middle finger down on Marcie’s, forcing her finger to slide between the fat lips.

“FUCKKKK!” Laura groaned as Marcie’s fingers felt Laura’s swollen labia. Laura’s legs opened wider and Marcie’s fingers began to move automatically between the inner lips.

One of Laura’s hands continued to caress Marcie’s breast and the other rubbed the side her face gently as she watched in fascination. She wanted to be the one touching Marcie but she feared that that would be going too far at this point. She feared that she would jump up and leave her if she moved too fast.

In the softest of whispers, Laura said, “C’mon Marcie, you can do it. I know you want to do it!”

Marcie began to tremble. Laura bent over and kissed her. That was all it took. A long and low scream escaped Marcie’s mouth.

“Ooookay!” Marcie moaned and moved to within an inch of Laura’s throbbing vagina ... From this vantage point, she saw again the juices running from her swollen lips.

Marcie unconsciously licked her lips. “Why ... why are you ... so wet?” she asked.

“You ... you’re the reason, Marcie. Now taste me ... make me cum, Marcie!”

Marcie tore her eyes from the other girl’s crotch and looked up at Laura’s sparkling eyes. She slowly shook her head no but her heart was fluttering in her chest. In her mind she was thinking of how many times she had wondered ... how many times she had masturbated thinking about this pretty girl, or that striking blonde. And of course, she’d thought about Laura as well.

Now Laura’s cunt beckoned to her obscenely as she hovered over it. Suddenly, her thoughts were interrupted as Laura brought her hand down to her pulsing cunt and moaned. Marcie watched with her eyes as wide as saucers as Laura began to massage her inner lips. Marcie watched as copious juices streaming out of her pussy like a river now. Suddenly, she was very much aware of her own vagina as it began to throb again.

The smell of Laura’s excitement filled the small room.

“Oh God, yes, watch me, watch me play with myself. Its soooo exciting,” Laura hissed as she plunged her finger into her sopping hole.

Soon the room was filled with the slopping sucking sound of Laura’s finger moving in and out of her clinching hole. Her legs were spread as wide as she could get them and her hips were moving up and down. Within seconds, her hand was covered with her juice and it splattered on her thighs. She tried desperately to keep her eyes open but the pleasure was too great.

Marcie could hardly get her breath as she watched the spectacle before her.

“Ohhhhh!!! I’m going to cummmm!” Laura wailed as the juice began to pour over her fingers and run in little rivers down her cheeks below.

Marcie all but pounced on her climaxing roomie, pushing her tongue deep into Laura’s warm mouth as she pressed their breasts together. She found herself gasping for breath as she pulled her mouth away and began kissing down her cheek to her neck where she licked the warm skin.

“Mmmm,” Laura moaned as Marcie’s tongue licked into her ear. Then she heard her whisper something. However, blood was pumping so hard in her head that she didn’t hear what she said. “What?” she asked breathlessly.
“I ... I want to eat you!” Marcie whispered again, her voice louder and trembling just a bit.

“Oh, God,” was Laura’s only response.

Marcie took that as an approval and moving slowly began planting little butterfly kisses on Laura’s soft skin as she went lower. “I love your breasts,” she whispered as she stared at the gorgeous round swells capped with very hard nipples. A moan, almost a whimper, escaped Marcie’s lips as her head dropped and she took one into her mouth.

“MARCIE!” Laura screamed as the mouth covered a sensitive nipple and then began to suck. Suddenly, Laura felt her cunt spasm. She squeezed her legs, pinching her swollen lips between her thighs in an attempt to control her excitement. It didn’t work. “Ohhhhh!!!” she whimpered as a totally unexpected climax began to rush through her.

When Marcie felt Laura’s body trembling, she pulled her lips from her nipples and saw that Laura’s eyes were tightly closed and she was gasping for breath. When she realized that Laura was climaxing she dropped her head and took the nipple into her mouth again, sucking hard.

Laura grabbed Marcie’s head and pulled her mouth tightly to her breast almost smothering the poor girl with her soft flesh. She held her there, her legs squirming back and forth until her climax waned and then she released her head.

A smile crossed Marcie’s face and her head dropped down to gently kiss her still hard nipple, making a smacking sound with her lips. Then, she began to kiss down the orb and onto the flat of her stomach. Another smile crossed her lips when she felt her belly quiver. Then, she felt Laura’s hands in her hair.

Laura entwined her fingers in the other girl’s hair and began to gently push her downward.

“Oh, God Marcie,” she hissed as she felt her lips leaving a wet trail across her stomach. She felt the young girl’s tongue come out and lick across her bellybutton and then lower. However, she moved agonizingly slowly. Laura’s hips began to move up and down in anticipation.

When Marcie’s lips reached Laura’s pubic hair, she moved even slower.

“Oh Marcie, Pleaseeeee!” Laura begged, no longer playing coy. She wanted her to eat her now. She wanted it more than anything ever in her life.

“Please what?” Marcie whispered teasingly.

Laura hesitated, blood pumping though her veins and making her dizzy. “Please, please ... Marcie... EAT MEEEE!” she finally screamed, her fingers gripping Marcie’s head and pushing.

Marcie felt her heart skip a beat as she allowed Laura to push her head ever closer to her center. When she felt Laura’s soft pubic hair under her lips again, she shifted her head and kissed toward Laura’s thigh. She heard her moan in frustration and smiled, kissing down her thigh. Then she moved around until she was kneeling between her legs. She looked up briefly and saw that Laura’s eyes were still tightly closed and that her breasts were heaving with each breath. Then Marcie pushed Laura’s legs upward until her thighs were pressed to her chest. Now she looked down and saw her swollen sex spread before her. Now there was nothing between her and Laura’s sweet vagina. She looked up at Laura one last time and then dropped her head.

“Mmmm!!!” Marcie moaned as the soft and very wet flesh of her lover covered her mouth. It felt like her lips and chin had been pressed into a warm melon. Laura tasted sweeter than she had dared to hope. Unable to wait any longer, she pushed her tongue between the lips and into her juice filled hole. When she pulled it back into her mouth, she thought she would pass out as Laura’s sweet taste consumed her senses. Then she sucked the swollen lips into her mouth; first one fat lip and then the other. She gently nibbled at the swollen flesh with her teeth, listening to Laura’s moans of pleasure.

Laura felt her body begin to race toward a climax. Then, when she felt Marcie suck her swollen clit between her lips, skyrockets went off and she screamed, lifting her hips and almost throwing Marcie off of her pulsing pussy.

Suddenly, every part of her body was on fire. Her heart was pounding so fast that she couldn’t seem to catch her breath.

“Ohhhhh ... Fuckkkk!” Laura screamed as a tumultuous climax the likes of which she’d thought she was incapable of having rushed over her.

Marcie tried desperately to keep her mouth on Laura’s pussy as her hips bucked upward. She swallowed time and again as the juice poured from Laura’s cunt in a steady stream. Laura’s pleasure had become Marcie’s now. She was lost in the sensuous delight of the other woman’s climax and barely realized that she was done until she realized that Laura was pushing her head away. She looked up and saw a weak smile on Laura’s exhausted face. Marcie smiled back and bent to gently plant kisses on her still throbbing groin.

Finally, Marcie lifted her head and wiped her mouth with the back of her hand as she looked at the pretty young female lying exhausted beneath her. “Now, when I catch my breath I’ll reheat the last of the pizza. You want one slice, or two?”

“I ... I don’t know,” Laura said from her sensual fog. She watched Marcie get off the bed and grab a tee shirt to pull over her naked body. However, the shirt only came to the middle of her buttocks, leaving the lower half bare. She turned to smile sweetly over her shoulder and wiggled her butt, then giggled like a schoolgirl as she went to the refrigerator for the pizza.

They would room together through graduation and become lifelong friends and ardent lovers, but Marcie’s sexual appetite craved men too. Her need to be filled by a stiff cock was shared by Laura, who as we will discover would help Marcie become a ‘real woman’ before the year was out.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.