Amber - Cover

Amber

Copyright© 2018 by Armera Llsehi

Chapter 11

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 11 - Amber is coming for the summer and it will be one to not forget. This is the first weekend of the beginning of a change for Leon Benton, a high school history teacher. It has been a long time coming since the change in his daughter almost two years ago.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Father   Daughter   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Big Breasts   Teacher/Student  

The next day, they get up around mid-morning. Amber slips downstairs and gets breakfast made. They eat and she thinks that it would be a good idea to go swimming so Leon ends up having a good time watching her pad around in a bikini. They swim around for about an hour, not doing anything sexual, but Leon can certainly feel the tension between them the entire time. Finally it becomes too much and Amber gives in.

“Daddy?” she says. “I want to suck your dick, please.”

“No problem,” Leon says smugly.

Amber swims over to him and they kiss. They start slowly and quickly build up to a deep passionate kiss. Leon pulls her onto him, sliding her bikini top aside to expose a nipple and takes it into his mouth.

“Daddy,” she says sounding impatient. “I want to suck your dick.”

“Okay, okay,” her father says. He stands up out of the water and Amber yanks his shorts off. Leon’s erection is standing at attention, pointing straight out at her. He moves his ass onto the side and sits. Amber waits until Leon is settled and then moves in and starts kissing his cock all over, slowly and delicately. Thinking back to yesterday, with the conversation still fresh in his mind, he asks, “Do you miss having one?”

Pausing, Amber looks up at me. “Not at all.” She smiles and Leon sees something there behind those eyes. “Besides, we wouldn’t have done any of this if I did. And then I never would have known how good you taste. I just love the way your dick tastes, Daddy.”

“Then taste away,” he says.

She takes her father’s prick in her mouth and begins sucking it fiercely. In no time flat, Leon is climaxing. She squeezes him, sucking the cum down her throat. She takes mouthful after mouthful until his manhood doesn’t give anymore. When she is done, Amber grabs his hand, pulling him back into the water. Leon slides, barely making a splash and she moves past him to lean over the edge of the pool. With her hand, she slides her bottoms to the side, letting the man see her tight, wanting cunt.

It is in this moment he decides to never bring up the past again. Amber doesn’t regret doing it and neither does he for letting her. Leon slips behind her, rubbing himself over her cunt, up and down a few times and then he slides it in. He grabs her hips and slides all the way in. Leon starts slowly and Amber matches his thrusts with her hips so he quickly turns it up, pumping her harder.

“Fill me up, Daddy! Pump me full of your cum!” she yells.

Leon does get a little worried that a neighbor might hear her. There is a privacy fence that keeps prying eyes out, but it doesn’t mean that it is soundproof. “You have to be a little quieter,” he warns, still trusting into her.

“Fuck it, Daddy!” she yells louder. “Do you want me or not?” Yes is the first thing to comes to his mind. But what would people think? Amber answers that unasked question. “Who cares what anyone thinks. They’re a bunch of perverts too. I love you, Daddy. I want only you.”

Leon makes up his mind for good. The neighbors are turning out to be quite the perverts. The past is in the past. There is no way Amber is going to go back to live with her mother. And if Amber doesn’t care, then he doesn’t. “I love you too,” he says and then he bursts inside her. She slumps over in exhaustion. Leon follows suit and they lie there for a long, long time.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.