Amber
Chapter 10

Copyright© 2018 by Armera Llsehi

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 10 - Amber is coming for the summer and it will be one to not forget. This is the first weekend of the beginning of a change for Leon Benton, a high school history teacher. It has been a long time coming since the change in his daughter almost two years ago.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Father   Daughter   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Big Breasts   Teacher/Student  

The first thing Leon does after stepping back into his house is grab the phone. He can’t get Sandra Castillo out of his mind or her mother. Both are very beautiful and the thought of having both at once makes his cock stand up. The conversation goes well. Donna is very excited, so they set something up for the upcoming weekend, which is only a couple days away.

Leon has nothing to do and an empty house to do it in. He runs upstairs, throwing his clothes off in the process and hops into the shower. Throughout his shower, he can’t take his mind off Sandra and her tight little teen ass. He just can’t wait until the weekend and neither can his rock hard cock. With his mind on her, picturing the girl as she was naked on his living room floor, Leon starts stroking himself. It throbs hard in his hand while he moves it slowly up and down the length. The water plays across the tip and only seems to intensify the feeling he’s having.

He can feel Sandra’s lips enveloping his member. Her tongue swirls around the head of it. Her mouth then begins to move faster up and down on him. As he imagines this, his stroking is going fast and he has to force himself to slow down. Leon closes his eyes again and he can feel the girl sliding up his body until she is kneeling over his face. He can smell that sweet scent of her teenage cunt. Slowly, she lowers it down, close enough for him to taste. He sticks his tongue out and slowly caresses her soft, hairless folds. She moans softly and starts grinding her innocent pussy into his mouth.

Leon’s tongue slips in and he digs deep into the tight, virgin snatch. She moans even louder. His cock throbs harder, wishing it really was inside her. Leon slips out his tongue and begins sucking on her clit. With his teeth, he softly rubs her nub between them, forcing her body to jump involuntarily.

Keeping the rhythm of his hand at a slow, constant pace despite that it is throbbing so hard that it hurts, Leon strokes it from base to tip, back and forth. He can feel the bulging veins and the intensity of it. Before he can think too much on it, his mind slips back to Sandra. She is now climaxing all over his face. He drinks all of it before she clips off and onto her back. Without wasting time, Leon gets on top on her. He grabs her legs, pushing them up toward her head, exposing her tight, unused cunt. She is quivering. He knows she is a virgin and has never had a cock shoved in her, but he cannot wait any longer, making it slow for her. Instead, he shoves his steely erection into the wet swollen hole.

The young teenager screams in pain. Leon can imagine it hurts, but he doesn’t stop. He pushes it in as far as it can physically go and then starts hammering her hard. Tears are now flowing down her face and Leon almost wants to stop, but she has the tightest pussy he has have ever had the chance to fuck. He doesn’t stop and instead keeps up his pace.

After a few thrusts, the pain on her face goes away and is replaced with a smile. The tears fade too. Sandra is no longer hurt and is now moaning. Now the man’s cock can’t take anymore. Her pussy is too tight, it is like a vise grip clutching down and it won’t let go until he climaxes all inside her little body. His hand moves faster. His prick is begging for relief. It aches to really be inside the petite teen. He pumps his fist harder as he does her. She begs for him to slow down, but he cannot and refuses to. Leon grabs her wrists, bringing them above her head, locking them in place with his hand. He wraps his free arm around her arching back and pulls her in tight.

As he’s fucking her, Leon tells her to tell him where she wants it. Sandra tells him that she wants it inside her. His cock swells and he feels the cum building in his balls. His hand strokes faster, tight around his shaft. His eyes clamp tight. Then his prick explodes. Three bursts of hot cum fly forth from it. He leans back against the wall, watching his cum slowly going down the drain as it is pushed by the water.


After the shower, Leon decides to take a nap. He is drained and his body, or at least his cock and balls, needs some time to rest and build themselves back up. But his rest doesn’t last long. He is awakened by his daughter. Amber is leaning over him, giving him a peck on the cheek. Leon grabs her and pulls her down into a deep kiss, slipping his tongue in as far as he can. He cannot wait to slip himself back into her.

“Those clothes need to come off now,” he orders. Leon is already naked, not bothering to dress when he got out of the shower.

Amber gets undressed fast and climbs onto his already erect member. She has a way of getting it hard fast. She has a tight body. Words cannot describe her, excited that she is smoking hot. And once she is settled on him, she begins to slowly grind against him. Leon takes her breasts in his hands and then each nipple to suck on them individually.

“Oh, Daddy,” she moans. “I didn’t expect to get your big dick again so soon.”

“How can I deprive you of it?” he asks with a smirk.

She looks down at her father and smiles. “Do you like my pussy, Daddy?”

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.