Amber
Chapter 9

Copyright© 2018 by Armera Llsehi

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 9 - Amber is coming for the summer and it will be one to not forget. This is the first weekend of the beginning of a change for Leon Benton, a high school history teacher. It has been a long time coming since the change in his daughter almost two years ago.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Father   Daughter   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Big Breasts   Teacher/Student  

She smiles and says, “I’m Samantha, Jessica’s Mom. I don’t believe we have ever really met.” Leon shakes his head. “I wanted to come over and thank you for what you did for Jessica.”

“Um, what I did?” he asks, feinting ignorance.

“She has repeatedly tried to get her father to take her virginity, but he has refused over and over again,” she explains. “He’s more worried about his job then spending time with me or Jess.”

“I’m, uh, glad to have helped and I’m sorry for you two,” he says, stumbling over his words.

“It’s alright,” Samantha says, brushing it off. “I can find someone to fuck when I need to, but I was hoping to find someone special for Jess. It seems I have found that person.”

“Well, I wouldn’t say I was special,” Leon argues, even turning slightly red in the face.

“She called you daddy, didn’t she?”

“Well, um, yeah,” he admits.

“She doesn’t even call her own father that,” she shrugs. “But she seems to have found an attachment to you.” Leon can’t really deny it, even if part of it seems a little too good to be true. “I want to ask you if she can come over her and spend more time with you and Amber while she’s here.”

“I don’t see a problem with that,” Leon says smiling.

“I knew you wouldn’t” Samantha says, showing relief. “Jess will be so happy.”

“Feel free to send her over anytime she wants,” he offers, feeling a large amount of relief and thinking that it will be the end to their conversation. It isn’t.

Samantha steps up to him and plants her lips on his. Her hand slips down to his crotch and she grabs it, squeezing. “Let me truly thank you,” she offers. Before he man can argue, she is kneeling down in front of him, unbuttoning his jeans and pulls more of his manhood free. She begins teasing the tip of his prick with her tongue. Her breath is hot as she makes circle around the end of it.

Leon tries to relax, but his attention keeps jumping back to the street, wondering if anyone will see what is going on. Samantha brings his attention back each time her lips move up and down his shaft, going a little further each time. He grabs her head and pulls her in on his length. The woman moans her mouthful of cock, so he pulls harder, making her go faster. She moans louder.

Pulling off him, Samantha adjusts her body into a better kneeling position. Never once do her eyes move off Leon’s cock. She seems totally oblivious to the world around them. Then she grabs his manhood and shoves it deep into her mouth, all the way to the back of her throat. Leon feels her lips touch the base of his cock and sends a shock of excitement through him.

She slides her mouth over the full length of him rod over and over while fondling his balls. The man moans, slowly losing the anxiety he feels about someone possibly seeing them. She is so into herself that she has to stop and catch her breath. Then she moves to licking his balls, taking him to the edge.

Leon grabs her hair and pulls her head back onto his erection. Her hot breath sends shivers through him. He forces the woman back and forth over his length, feeling his balls stiffening as they prepare for release. So he shoves her head all the way down until he once again feels her lips touching the base. Then he explodes, pumping cum down her throat like gasoline into a car. Samantha moans the entire time while gagging on the slimy fluid. Leon doesn’t give her any relief until his prick stops spewing.

Leon pulls his cock from her mouth, but Samantha is quick to grab it. She strokes it, pumping every little drop that she can from it. Then she is licking the tip of it, collecting every drop that come out. When she is finished, the woman lets go and looks up at Leon with her dark eyes. “I hope you have more in you than that.”

He looks her over. She is shorter than he, standing at least a full head size shorter with large breasts. Her body is completely tanned, as golden as the sun. Leon’s manhood quickly returns to life. She stands and unbuttons her pants, letting them drop to the ground. Then she steps out of them, takes off her shirt and bra, ditching them beside the pants. “Do you like what you see?” she asks.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.