Amber - Cover

Amber

Copyright© 2018 by Armera Llsehi

Chapter 6

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Amber is coming for the summer and it will be one to not forget. This is the first weekend of the beginning of a change for Leon Benton, a high school history teacher. It has been a long time coming since the change in his daughter almost two years ago.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Father   Daughter   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Big Breasts   Teacher/Student  

By the time Leon is exiting the bathroom both girls are exiting the bedroom. He smiles at them both and they return the smile, but Amber quickly changes her expression to one of a questioning look. Leon continues to smile, knowing he knows something they don’t. “So, he says as they come closer. “Are you ready for you sleepover?”

“You bet, Daddy,” Amber says, winking.

Jessica nods yet doesn’t say anything. Leon is about to question them more when the doorbell rings interrupting them. “Well, it looks like your guests are here,” he says with a big grin.

Amber is instantly happy and she quickly gives her father a quick kiss before running down the stairs. Jessica starts to follow, but as she passes Leon, she hesitates. She seems to not be sure if she should ask him something or not, so he breaks the ice. “Do you have something on your mind, Jess?” Leon isn’t sure that Jess is acceptable, but he hopes so.

“Actually, Mister Bent ... um, Leon,” she says with a very meek voice. “Amber says you helped her with losing her virginity and um, I was wondering if you would do the same for me.”

Leon smiles at her with a predatory smile. She stands as high as his chest, so he kneels slightly, more to make himself not seem so intimidating and grabs her hand. “I’m sure that won’t be a problem.” He is extremely excited by this. He didn’t want to seem like some kind of predator bringing up sex or coming onto these girls despite what Amber has said about it all. But this is perfect. Here he has this teen with a nice curvy body. He has already seen her pussy and wants to taste it. He almost suggests that they go to his room now, but with Amber’s guests here, he decides not to.

“Would you mind if Amber joins us?” she asks shyly.

Leon never imagined her to be so shy. Unless he took the way she looked at him differently than how he feels. She never seemed that way whenever she came over to play with Amber or had sleep overs. It is rather intriguing to see this hot, young girl standing before him and asking questions in such a timid way. “If Amber would like to join in, then it will only be more fun for us,” he answers with a warm grin.

Her face lights up with a matching smile. She gives Leon a quick peck on the cheek and then turns to run down the stairs. When she reaches the top of the stairs, she spins around and says, “Can you fuck my ass too?”

Leon is still kneeling partially down when the question comes and he nearly falls over from the shock of it. It is as if she knew his earlier thoughts of what he wanted to do to that tight, little ass of hers and is seeking to please him. Leon puts the biggest grin he can on his face and says, “It will be my pleasure.”

Jessica giggles and then goes down the stairs. Leon stands up and takes a few moments to let the stiffness in his member to settle before following downstairs as well. He doesn’t want to shock any of the girls after all. Besides, up until now he doesn’t know how many of Amber’s friends know of their special relationship.

When he reaches the bottom of the stairs, Leon sees his daughter and Jessica standing with a small group of girls and an older woman, presumably one of the girls’ mothers. It was definitely a good choice to wait. They are huddled in a circle chatting when the older woman notices him first. “You must be Leon,” she says with an accent. She has jet black hair and very nice breasts.

The first thought that enters his mind is whether they are real or not. “Yes,” Leon says, trying to look at her face and not her chest. “And you are?”

“I’m Sandra’s mom,” she answers, pointing to the single redhead of the group. “I’m Donna.”

Leon thinks back to his earlier conversation with Amber. This is the girl with the large breasts. He can see where she gets them. And his daughter was right. Even for a redhead she is absolutely beautiful. “The, um, hair,” he says pointing and finding it a little odd.

Donna laughs. “No, I don’t dye it. It’s from her father.”

“Well, that explains it,” Leon says. “Also, your accent seems familiar.” He is very curious about this woman.

“I was born in Spain,” she says. “Married her father when I was twenty and had her two years later.”

“Well, you are a very beautiful lady. Just like your daughter,” Leon says, trying to compliment both without sounding like a pervert.

Donna blushes a bit and smiles. “You had better watch this one, she can be quite aggressive.”

Leon steps back and waves his hands in the air. “I’ll do my best to resist.”

The woman laughs for a few heartbeats and then says, “Well, I do need to get going. I just wanted to meet you and say hello.”

“It was very nice meeting you too,” he says. Donna turns and talks with her daughter briefly and then leaves. He notices Amber and the other two girls, looking at him and giggling. “What is so funny?” he asks.

“We saw the way you were looking at her,” Amber remarks.

“And what’s wrong with that?” he asks defensively.

“Nothing, Daddy,” she answers, still giggling. “I just know when you want to fuck someone.”

Leon’s face reddens. He is obviously still getting used to this side of his daughter. “So are you going to introduce me or do I need to guess who everyone is?” he says, changing the subject.

The girls giggle a little more before Amber composes herself enough to do so. “This is Renata,” she says, pointing to the new girl on her left. “She’s the one with the piercing I told you about.”

“Amber! Renata shouts, her face turning a deeper red than Leon’s.

“Oh hush,” Amber counters. She turns to the blonde.

“Nice to meet you all, ladies,” Leon says diplomatically.

“And this is Sandra,” Amber says with a nod to her father, wrapping an arm around the redheaded girl.

“Well,” Leon says, clapping his hands together. “I’ll leave you to your party.”

“Oh come on, Daddy,” Amber says, grabbing her father’s hand. “You’re not going anywhere.”

“I’m not?” he asks. Though he knows that something is going to happen, he figures it wouldn’t happen until later. Instead, he would do like he has every year and left them alone.

“No, you’re not,” she answers firmly. Amber is enjoying having the ability to be in charge. “Renata brought a couple of movies for us to watch.” The grin on her face that follows tells her father that they are not average, run-of-the-mill movies.

The girls all pile into the living room while Amber helps her father carry in the snacks. Once everyone is comfortable and settled and Amber has the movie in the player, Leon hits play. The first movie as it turns out is Pirates—a porn movie starring Jesse Jane, Carmen Luvana, Evan Stone and a few others. After some questioning, Leon learns that Renata took the movies from her parent’s closet. According to the girl, her parents don’t think that she knows where they are. Leon almost puts a halt to the movie, but all the girls assure him that they have all seen it before. The movie that follows is the sequel—Pirate II: Stagnetti’s Revenge.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.