Amber - Cover

Amber

Copyright© 2018 by Armera Llsehi

Chapter 5

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Amber is coming for the summer and it will be one to not forget. This is the first weekend of the beginning of a change for Leon Benton, a high school history teacher. It has been a long time coming since the change in his daughter almost two years ago.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Father   Daughter   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Big Breasts   Teacher/Student  

Lunch is spectacular. Amber makes chicken quesadillas with Serrano chilies and white cheddar. She says that it is something off of Food Network and wanted to give it a try. Leon also finds out that Bill, the stepdad, never lets anyone in the house cook. He says that is why he employs a full time chef. Leon often thinks how great it would be to have on, which is if he could even afford it. But he does enjoy getting in the kitchen himself and dabbling in the food arts. Now, he is not a chef by any means, but he can throw down some pretty mean foods. And apparently so too can Amber.

They eat and converse about Amber more than anything, which is just fine with him. Leon never has anything really interesting happening to him so he usually shies away from himself. There is really no sense on boring someone with his unexcited life. It is a little awkward for him, at least in the beginning, to just sit down and have a simple conversation without thinking sexually about his daughter. They have crossed a line most normal people don’t or wouldn’t. So he figures he would just treat their relationship as something of a couple and it helps ease that tension away. Of course, with her being only a teenager, he will have to refer to Amber as his daughter to other people, but those other times she is more.

When lunch is over, she goes to take a shower. Leon thinks to join her, but his body, especially his cock, needs rest. Here soon there are going to be four girls joining them later tonight after all. So he stays and cleans up the kitchen and prepares all the snacks into party sized bowls. By the time he is finished, Amber is coming down the stairs in a pair of tight blue jeans and an open blouse. Her breasts bounce with each step she takes down the stairs. The man’s cock stirs, but he just ignores it. He promised himself to wait until tonight.

“We have a few hours to go, Daddy,” Amber says when she reaches the bottom of the stairs. “I’m going to go over to Jessica’s for a bit.”

“Alright,” Leon says. “I’ll hang around her, maybe catch a movie or something. Just get back here before all your friends start to show up.”

“Afraid they’re all going to gang up on you and fuck you brains out?” she asks playfully.

Leon smiles. His daughter seems so grown up. Maybe that’s why they say girls mature faster than boys. He doesn’t know if that’s true in every case since it wouldn’t be the case had the events not happened nearly two years ago. Regardless, the young woman standing in front of him is a testament to the fact. Or it could be that eighteen is only two years away and two years doesn’t really make a difference. “Actually, I’m afraid I won’t be able to help myself.”

She laughs and he joins in right after. Amber runs up and jumps at her father. He catches her under legs and holds her there. She presses her hips into his groin and comes in for a long, hard kiss. When they break, she pulls back and looks at him with a large smile set on her face. “I love you so much, Daddy.”

“I love you too, baby,” Leon says. He is filled with so much happiness at this moment that he could not even describe if he were asked to. When he sets her down, she bolts for the door, fixing her blouse along the way. And just as she goes out the door, she turns around and blows him a kiss before vanishing.

Once the door closes, Leon is encased in silence. He has the whole house to himself. He is used to it. Since he usually lives alone for most of the year it really isn’t a big deal. But now he kind of feels alone. He has had moments like this before and they were always solved by going to and bringing a woman back and fucking her until he couldn’t anymore. He sighs and resigns himself to the couch. He needs some action to take his mind of things, so he pops in a movie. Settling in, he forgets the world for a little while.


The movie ends just before Amber returns. He hears the giggling of two girls as the front door swings open. Leon gets up off the couch and exits the living room, nearly bumping into both girls.

“Oh hey, Mister Benton,” Jessica, the hot little girl from next door says, startled.

Leon’s eyes instantly go to her body, more so to her breasts. They are ample and her nipples are hard through the tight, white shirt that she is wearing. For a teenager she has some curves too. She definitely looks batter close up. He looks back up quickly, hopping that neither girl has caught him and says, “Just call me Leon. The mister is for school.”

“Alright, Leon,” she repeats softly.

“Hi, Daddy!” Amber says almost with a shout. She kisses him hard on the mouth and he lets his hand slide over to her ass. He grabs it and pulls her in hard, turning the kiss into a deeper one, pushing his tongue into her mouth. “Mmm, Daddy, we keep this up, we may just have to have some pre-party fun.”

Leon winks at her. From the corner of his eye he can see Jessica standing with her jaw dropped open. She either didn’t expect to see what just happened or she did but is still surprised to see that it is true.

Amber whirls around to the younger girl and pulls her hand. “Come on before everyone else gets here.”

They take off up the stairs and Leon looks at his watch. “Your guests should be arriving in an hour,” he yells up after them. Amber gives him the okay before disappearing into her room. He hangs around downstairs for a few minutes, trying to think of something to do. He goes over to his computer and sits down. His mind is on his daughter and he is about to look up some porn when he decides to take her up on that pre-party fun. So he slides his chair in and head up the stairs.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.