Amber
Chapter 1

Copyright© 2018 by Armera Llsehi

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Amber is coming for the summer and it will be one to not forget. This is the first weekend of the beginning of a change for Leon Benton, a high school history teacher. It has been a long time coming since the change in his daughter almost two years ago.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Father   Daughter   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Big Breasts   Teacher/Student  

It is about nine in the morning and the neighborhood is still relatively quiet. Leon steps onto the porch with a cup of coffee and waits. Any minute now his daughter should be pulling up. It is one of those typical summer days. School is out for the kids and he has the whole summer off to spend with his daughter. Leon is a history high school teacher for Appleton Heights High. As for his daughter, Amber, he gets her every summer.

His ex-wife divorced Leon when their daughter was four. Leon was twenty-two and Sarah was twenty. He loved the woman, but they just had too many problems that they were never able to resolve and perhaps they were too young to begin with. It wasn’t a hideous divorce like many couples have. No, this was a simple one. They parted everything down the middle, even what they had before their marriage and discussed how they wanted to do custody of little Amber.

Ultimately they decided that Amber would live with her mother for the school year and then with Leon on the summers. It has worked out on two way for them: one, Sarah ended up moving to another state—a few states away—and two, with Leon a teacher, he gets the summers off and has plenty of time to spend with her. Sarah is a good woman and when they discussed the custody, she was very open to his opinions. They settled on no child support, since they both would have her and when she turned sixteen, Amber could decide where she wanted to live. Of course if Amber chose her father then the whole child support thing would change and that was a mess they both wanted to avoid too.

Of course Leon sent what he could. Sarah gladly accepted it and it all went to Amber. Eventually, Sarah remarried a guy that had two kids of his own and owned about eighty fast food restaurants and Leon’s support was no longer needed—at least financially.

Sixteen is the magic number for Leon. And this is the year Amber turned sixteen and the year he hopes she will decide to live with him. He hopes to build a better relationship with her— a more fulfilling one.

As he waits, he looks over to the Jackson’s yard just in time to catch their teenage daughter walk outside to get the morning paper. She has a nice little body for her age. Her breasts aren’t real big but they are prominent. And she had a really nice ass. Leon watches her lithe form as she walks over and bends down to get the paper. He feels his cock stir in his pants and begin to harden. She turns around and looks straight at the man and waves. They have gone through this same routine for the last year and by now he swears that she knows that he watches her every move. Leon spent most of the summer last year hiding his erections when she came over for sleepovers with his daughter. He continues to watch her all the way until she goes back into her house.

Now the youngest person Leon has ever had sex with is his ex-wife. He was eighteen and she was sixteen. Now, sure he will admit that he has the occasional thought about Jessica Jackson ever since she was in his history class this last year. It was then he really took notice of her. Some of the kids that come through his class every year have some banging bodies—and those bodies always make his cock harden. Sometimes he isn’t able to leave his desk because of it. He doesn’t feel it is wrong, but since there are those that do, he never has acted on any impulse.

Now, getting laid isn’t a problem for Leon. He is thirty-four with all his hair, and even though his is just a high school teacher, he has done really well for himself. He owns his home outright and his car a Mercedes SLK-Class. He dabbled in the Stock Market and came out successful. But one marriage is enough for him. And quite frankly, the man enjoys the single life. A little pussy here and there when he needs it is great and in the morning he goes back to his single life. A house without a woman is something that he is used to. It isn’t much different when Amber comes to visit, so it won’t be something hard to get used to should she want to stay.

Finishing up his coffee, Leon watches a white SUV pulling up in front of his house. He jumps up off his chair, completely forgetting about his erection and walks toward the vehicle. Amber gets out and slams the door. She walks right past her father with a quick, “Hi, Daddy.” and goes right into the house. Leon looks straight at Sarah with a frown asking, “What the hell is that all about?”

“We had a fight on the way here,” he ex-wife offers.

“About what?” he presses.

“Well, she is sixteen and she knows she gets to choose where she wants to live,” Sarah explains, looking pained. Leon isn’t sure that it is because of the fight or that Amber may have chosen to live with him. “But she is undecided,” the woman continues. “She doesn’t want to hurt me or you with her decision.”

“Well, I hope she doesn’t stay angry,” he says, looking back toward the house.

“Just give her time to cool off,” Sarah advises. “Besides, you’re the one she likes more right now. You are the one that convinced me to let her do the change.”

Leon turns back to his ex-wife and shrugs. “Many kids have done it and it’s perfectly safe.” This was a sore subject a year and a half ago. It took some convincing on Leon’s part because he only wanted Amber to have everything she wanted. Sarah has started to come around after reluctantly agreeing, but he decides it is probably a good idea to change the subject. “So, how have you been?”

“I’m alright. Same old, same old,” she answers with a smile. Her smile is just like it was at sixteen when Leon met her and her body sure as hell hasn’t changed. She has nice, luscious breasts and an ass about as nice as Jessica Jackson’s. Leon doesn’t notice his cock getting hard while he looks her over, but Sarah apparently does. “You can’t be missing me that much,” she says with another smile. Leon’s face reddens briefly. “You better be careful with that thing around Amber.”

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.