Breathless Shades - Cover

Breathless Shades

Copyright© 2018 by Smirkin

Chapter 6

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6 - A young man is ignored by a popular girl for long enough that he takes matters into his own hands.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   NonConsensual   Rape   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cream Pie  

Time has passed and Belle attempts to thrash about on the bed with what little fight she still has left, each movement still tightening the grip around her throat. She finds herself more agitated as she feels the slosh of Chris’ cum still within her as it settles. Feeling the residual effects still of her attack, that she so desperately walked into. Her attention is quickly disturbed as she hears quiet a knock on the door, almost in fear that it’s her attacker returning for another round!

“Housekeeping, May I come in?”

Belle feels relieved as she releases a great sigh. Hearing the voice not of Chris, but of another male. She then feels her face become heated as her eyes widen! ‘It’s a man! He can’t see me like this!’ she thinks to herself as she struggles to get loose, to hide, to get anywhere but where she is! Feeling her body completely exposed as the man begins turning the knob to enter to the room. She tries to hide her face against the bed as she hears him step in.

“Uhh, I’m sorry!” The man quickly covers his eyes while turning away. “I was just here to clean up the room or check to see if anything was needed as the check out time nears ... um ... I didn’t mean to intrude!” He states apologetically. Belle quickly jerks her face up, staring at the man, seemingly cowering behind his hands.

“NO!!! Wait!” She pleads to him while she wriggled against the binds, mashing her bare breast against the sheets of the bed. “Please! Help untie me!” She begs him, hoping that he would at least do that, that simple gesture. “Please sir! I’m already embarrassed enough as it is, I was attacked!!”

The young man hesitantly lowers his hands while peeking shyly over the edges of his fingers. Observing Belle as she lies there on her stomach. Her breast pressed firmly between her body and the mattress causing her to have a slight cleavage that he can’t seem to take his eyes away from. He looks over body slightly as he notices her fingers wiggling and stretching into the air as her wrists sit not far from her ankles, and her thighs and knees slightly bowed out. Belle’s body resembling an erotic ‘Y’ form from his view. He looks back to her tear-stained face as he catches his minor reflection as a gleam in her darkened grey eyes. Feeling in that moment an immediate lust for her body form within his loins. ‘She’s already been attacked, what will it hurt if I sample her also?’ The young housekeeper thought to himself as he steps further into the room and shuts the door behind him, turning just enough to lock the door. The color within Belle’s cheeks seems to drain as she notices the change in the demeanor of the man as he turns back to her grinning.

“Oh ... I’ll help untie you ma’am, but it will cost you.”

Belle stares at him in shock, unable to believe this seems to be happening again. Hoping that she’s just delirious from the previous encounter or that this is some sort of dream. “Oh c’mon! Please just untie me so I can leave. I’m so fucking tired of this shit!” She huffs as she rocks side to side. She tries anything she can to still get herself loose. The young man squats down to eye level, and clears his throat.

“I’m not sure you’re quite in the ideal situation to argue with anyone though, Ma’am. I mean ... You are the one tied up ... Claiming to have been attacked. You don’t exactly look like you’ve been attacked.” The young man squints at Belle as he rubs his chin.

“Can WE cut this BULLSHIT! I’m NOT going to ask again!” Belle almost yells at the young housekeeper as her frustrations begin to increase. Her having been bound over night, part of which was while shut into a closet, seems to be fueling her temperament. The housekeeper nods his head and stands up, straightening the knees of his pants casually as he turns around and begins unlocking the door. “Well, I offered to help.” He shrugs as he turns the knob to open the door.

“WAIT WAIT WAIT WAIT ... okay ... What will it cost me?” Belle hangs her head as she finishes speaking. She feels beyond frustrated, but more or less ... Frustrated with herself. Thinking that if she hadn’t chased after the first guy from out-of-town that maybe ... Just maybe she wouldn’t have found herself in this situation.

He stops, pressing the knob of the door back while grinning. He locks the door again and turns to face her, “Oooh, not much. Nothing that you wouldn’t freely give away to others.” He steps away from the door and approaches the petite Belle. He reaches down to stroke her hair as she stares up at him. The worry begins to settle in her thoughts again.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.