Breathless Shades
Chapter 4

Copyright© 2018 by Smirkin

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - A young man is ignored by a popular girl for long enough that he takes matters into his own hands.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   NonConsensual   Rape   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cream Pie  

I had driven through most of the night. It was becoming harder to focus on the road. The passing headlights leaving burning sensation in my tired eyes. I keep zoning out thinking of the last image of her in my thoughts. I want that feeling again, that rush. That sense of control as I stared into her luminous face. Though I can’t get it from her again. Not right now, after she recuperates a bit. I come to notice a little hotel with a restaurant on the side. So easy to get lost in thoughts, almost missed it. It looks to be open, and I could use a bite of food. Seems like a decent enough of a place to stop for the night. Grab a shower and a bite to eat, sounds like a good idea to me.

I pull up to the front of the hotel and place the gear in park, turn the ignition off and lean back against my seat. I sort of stretch while looking around with a heavy sigh. I take notice of several people in the little diner. There’s a few women and a couple of men ... Appears to be several truckers perhaps. I reach into my pocket for my little souvenir, feeling the fabric between my fingers. Enjoying the memory attached to them as I retrieve them from my pocket. I give them another look admiring them. More so for the memory and that they were on her at one point. Pressed against her, nestled between her thighs. A flimsy bit of fabric guarding a simple treasure. I clench them into my hand as I open the glove box and toss them inside, closing it.

Reaching into the backseat I grab a small duffel bag, just a change of clothes inside and a few other things. Nothing special, although I need to grab something from under the seat. I pull the bag to the front of the car, unzipping it as I lean down. I slide my hand under the passenger seat, grabbing a coil of rope and toss it into my bag, zipping it shut. I just want it in case I come across anything worth playing with! I soon get out of the car and head into the hotel. Just plan to get a simple room, away from others. I don’t want any neighbors. Which I get with no issues. Once I have the key in hand I leave the front and head to my room, at least it’s one of those places where all the accesses to the rooms are from outside. Meaning no pesky public hallways that I have to share with others. After I arrive to my room I decide to go shower so I can head to the diner.

I feel so much better after that relaxing shower, I’m sure I smell better as well. I chuckle at myself as I walk into the diner, hearing the bell ring alerting others nearby of my entrance. I find myself a booth in the corner and take a seat. It doesn’t take long before I notice a woman sitting at the counter. It’s sort of hard not to. She keeps looking at me from the corner of her eyes, like she can’t be seen. I use the moment to look her over and she’s not bad-looking. Quite attractive, red hair, light complexion. She has this sort of look to her though. It’s like she’d try anything once.

I find myself too busy observing her that I didn’t notice the waitress had shown up to take my order. Hardly even paying attention I order the special, some sandwich ... I don’t know, whatever it is doesn’t matter. She leaves allowing the redhead and myself to continue playing a game of tag with our glances. With each glance she begins teasingly sucking on a finger. I laugh to myself and shake my head a bit as I switch my attention to looking out the window. I turn my head back to her, but the waitress is back with my order and drink. She serves me and asks if I need anything else, I quickly dismiss her. I don’t need much and can’t think of anything I’d need as I notice the special was a Turkey Club. Not bad considering I didn’t even know what I had ordered. Once she’s out my view I look for the redhead but I don’t see her at the counter. ‘Damn ... I must’ve missed her between looking out the window and the waitress.’ I thought to myself.

“Well, Hello there.” I hear a female voice with a bit of a southern flare.

I look to my side in the direction of the voice, and there she is. Sitting on a stool at the counter. She must have moved while I was distracted. Her voice matches exactly how she looks. A very arousing nature to her tone. A pleasant change from the previous. Now her voice I wouldn’t mind hearing plead.

“Hello to you as well, sneaking up on me, eh?” I laugh before beginning my meal.

She twirls around slowly on the stool as she grins to me. Once the stool comes to a stop, she slides off of it and slowly approaches the table. She runs her fingers along the edge of the tabletop as she slips into the seat of the booth across from me. I find myself smirking at her as she does so. She seems to be trying to get a feel for me. Trying to figure out how to pique my interests. I watch her casually as she studies my face, watching her hands as she drums her fingers against the table before she pulls one hand up to rest her face into the palm of her hand and briefly squints at me. I nod to myself as I find a humor to her seeming to be sizing me up.

“My name is Belle ... And yours would be?” She speaks in that tone. Something about the tone of her voice that grabs my attention.

“Hmm ... Belle ... My name?” I reply ... Not sure if I should say my name.

“Well of course, I mean ... You do have a name ... Don’t ya, darling?” She giggles softly.

“Of course ... But why should I tell you what that name is?” I ask, looking at her eyes. A slate grey, reflective almost.

“I told you my name, the least you can do is tell me yours ... I won’t bite, unless you want me to.” She licks her lips while smiling.

“You can call me Chris. Since you must need a name.”

I finish my meal and sit back. Watching her movements. She’s still trying to figure out what to say and do next. She keeps playfully licking her lips and leaning her chest against the table. Trying to give me a peek at her cleavage that’s testing behind her low-cut blouse. Though she doesn’t have much, they’re definitely nice nonetheless. She seems to definitely be worth playing with tonight.

“So ... Chris ... Are you staying next door?” She reaches for my hand, circling her finger around a knuckle.

“Yes, yes I am.” I grin nodding my head. This is almost too easy.

“How about we leave her, and go to your room then? I mean ... If that’s okay with you, Chris” she covers the top of my hand and squeezes softly while she looks around.

“That sounds fine.” I smirk, trying not to laugh at how easy she’s falling into this.

I pull my wallet from my back pocket and leave some cash on the table, should be more than enough to cover the meal and tip. Tucking away my wallet I reach my hand out to her. “Well ... shall we, Belle?” I grab her hand as she reaches up to me. Standing beside her I notice her height. She’s much shorter than I am. Though that works perfectly for what I have planned!

Once we arrive to the room I notice my duffel bag still sitting on the bed. I guess I never moved it as I had meant to before leaving. Belle is looking around as if she’d never been in a room similar to this before. Kind of cute in a way. I grab the bag and place it in the closet beside the bathroom as she walks towards me.

“Would you mind ... If I freshened up some?” She leans in against me while smiling.

“Not at all, go ahead ... I have something I want to do first anyway.” I need to prepare, myself.

She smiles and heads into the bathroom, shutting the door behind her. Doesn’t take long before I hear her turn the sink on. The running water drowning out any minor sounds. I look back to the closet, and reach in grabbing my bag. I quickly open it as I pull the coil of rope out. I scan around the room, looking for something ... Something that stands out as a good location. A strong point within the room. I’m almost disappointed that I can’t find one, until I look up and notice the clothing bar within the closet is a decent height. Well the top one that is. I assume it’s for shirts and dresses and the such. It works though for what I want.

I can still hear the water running, as I uncoil the rope. Unraveling its length as I toss the end over the top bar. Continuing to pull its length until the entire coil is loose. I carefully make loop and knot the end while I turn my focus back to that bar. I pull the rope over it as the knotted end comes up and leave it there to rest for now. I wonder if Belle is into being tied up?

Perfect timing! I hear the bathroom door open as I finish, she steps out wearing absolutely nothing. I can’t help but smile. She’s made this so easy! The visual of her nude body is certainly pleasing. Enough to cause me to stiffen within my pants.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.