Breathless Shades - Cover

Breathless Shades

Copyright© 2018 by Smirkin

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - A young man is ignored by a popular girl for long enough that he takes matters into his own hands.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   NonConsensual   Rape   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cream Pie  

I stare into her eyes a few moments longer. Admiring that glossed over look, while her eyelids slowly droop. Watching her try to fight the sleep they want to bring her. I listen to each soft breath as a wheeze trails off the edges of each one. I bring my hand up to brush my thumb over her soft lips. So pouty ... So welcoming ... Which gives me an idea.

The bitch was dumb enough to believe what I had said earlier and walk right into me taking her for myself again. Why don’t I just save us both trouble ... Since she’s already here, and I more than ready to ... Entertain her again, or is she entertaining me?

I grin as I scan the room, looking at what’s scattered about. A nearby table catches my attention, I glance down at Radhika before walking towards it to check that she’s still in the state I currently want her in. Once I reach the table I feel more than pleased with what I see. Several different lengths of coated wiring, and zip ties. I can feel the thoughts quickly turning in my head. She’s going to really love this next bit. Then again, I don’t give a fuck because I know I’ll love it for certain!

“Ahh, Dear ... Dear ... Little Miss Fucking Perfect...” I say, loud enough that I know she should be able to hear.

I look over my shoulder briefly to make sure those glossy eyes are still there. Still waiting for me. I grab a few zip ties and a decent length of wiring. I grin at her, tilting my head slightly, as I make my way back to her. Setting down my newly found accessories to use in playing with her. I lean my face against the table and sort of pout my lips in a mocking manner.

“Aww poor widdle slut. Do you have anything to say? You sure seemed to have had much to say earlier while you were acting like a little bitch. Wanting to tell the entire room about our quality time.” I reach my thumb up and run it over her lip again.

I reach for her arm and grab ahold of it, as I slide my hand towards her wrist, guiding it to the joint of where the table and leg meets. I reach for one of the ties and position it through all the brackets as I feed the plastic through the receiving end. Cinching the plastic strip tightly against her wrist. Tight enough her flesh folds over it slight as it digs into her wrist. She must be able to feel it well as I hear a whimper, it’s faint but it’s there. I pull her hips forward and off the table slightly, and allow gravity to do the rest as she slides, landing almost perfectly onto her knees. I repeat the process with another tie to her other wrist. Securing it to the table leg in the same fashion.

I take step back and use the moment to observe her. Arms suspended and wrists bound to the upper joints of the legs. Her head hung slightly against the edge while dark tufts of hair hang in her face, on her knees as they’re bent just so. A very welcoming sight to see, as I feel the excitement stirring within my groin again.

“Radhikaaaa ... It’s time again. You wouldn’t want to miss this ... Would you?” I take several steps towards her.

Approaching the table behind her, reaching for the wire. Smiling to myself as I look down, feeling her cheek pressing against the crotch of my pants. ‘Ah, perfect height!’ I chuckle at the thought to myself. I pick up the coated wiring and pull it taut between my hands, testing the durability. I release the cord and tangled my fingers into the hair on top of her and gentle tug. I begin to move her head side to side then motion it into circles as I feel her resistance.

“Has someone decided to join the party again?” I laugh.

I grip her hair firmly and yank back, almost slamming my own fist into the table top as her head and neck are forced to adapt causing her to lean upward into it. She stares up at me startled, her dark glossy eyes, seeming to have so many questions. I trail the side of her face with the exposed ends of the cord, watching the stiff wires drag softly against her skin.

“So ... Is Little Miss Perfect ready to use that mouth for something other than bitching and teasing?” I grin, hoping for a response.

I grip her hair and slide my fist against the table further inward. As I had hope she began to stir, and move, trying to lean herself into the pull. I watch her bottom lip quiver as her eyes seem to sort of shake in focus.

“STOP! Stop this! Let me go! ... Pleaseeee let me go!” She belts out of her little mouth.

“I think we both know, you’re not going any fucking where til I’m done getting what the hell I want. So is there anything else you’d like to say before we start?” I let go of her hair, causing her to slide back to where she previously was. Still holding the cord, I unbutton my pants. I never did get back to buckling my belt from before. I stare into her face waiting for her to say something even remotely interesting. She just looks so fucking clueless. I reach into my pants and grab my cock, pulling it out as I gently stroke its length. My focus keeps going to that pouty lip of hers. It seems so perfect, the perfect lip to wrap around my cock.

“Please, can’t we talk about this?! I swear I’ll tell everyone it’s been a misunderstanding! ... Please just let me go.” She continues to try to plead.

Unfortunately for her, it only arouses me more ... To an extent that is. Her voice is simply annoying beyond a moderate dose. I take the cord and slide it behind her neck, pulling her face towards my thick shaft as her eyes stay locked on mine. The bitch is probably hoping I’ll change my mind ... but why the fuck would I? I can’t think of one good reason not to continue!

“Well ... This is what’s going to happen Radhika. I’m going to wrap this cord around your neck. You’re going to be a good little bitch and suck my cock. The cord will be used as added assistance to make sure your fucking little brain doesn’t get any ideas. Because if you try anything dumb ... Or do poorly ... I’m going to pull ... And pull tight! ... Understand?” I nod my head, motioning for her to respond.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.