Futa Naked in School 02 - Winning the Futa Vote - Cover

Futa Naked in School 02 - Winning the Futa Vote

Copyright© 2018 by mypenname3000

Chapter 1: Denice's Naked Futa Campaign

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1: Denice's Naked Futa Campaign - Denice, running for homecoming queen, is chosen to attend school naked in an alternate universe where only women and futas exist! She will have to decide how far she's willing to go to win the futa vote!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including ft/ft   Teenagers   Lesbian   Hermaphrodite   Fiction   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Orgy   Interracial   Black Female   White Female   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Public Sex  

Denice Jenning’s Week, Monday

“I hope you’ll vote for me,” I said Monday morning as students were heading to the weekly Program assembly. “You know you want a cutie like me for homecoming queen!”

“Maybe,” said Stacie. The purple-haired futa took a flyer.

“If I win your vote, will you get the entire swim team to support me?” I asked, giving the futa a wink.

She laughed. “I don’t control them, but we’ll see.”

She sauntered by, heading inside the gymnasium for the assembly. Today, four new students would be selected to have to attend the week at our school naked. Last week, the start of the Program, had caused quite a stir. The two girls chosen last week, Ginny Reynolds and Tina Walker, had gotten into a slut off or something. Ginny was gangbanged in the restroom so, of course, Tina, a senior who wasn’t about to be shown up by a freshman, had to out do Ginny. Tina had organized nearly every futa in school to fuck her.

A few years ago, this would never have happened. But things had changed in America. A true sexual freedom revolt had happened. The age of consent was lowered to fourteen. Incest laws were repealed. While there might be a stigma for going around naked in public, it wasn’t against the law any longer. Futas or women were free to show tits, ass, pussy, and clit-dicks all they wanted. Sometimes it wasn’t practical, but they could do it.

Even better, sex was not only allowed, it was encouraged. Breakthroughs in medical field had eliminated STDs, and with the birth control shot, you only needed an injection once a year to keep any futa-sperm from fertilizing your eggs.

To help promote this, high schools across the country were encouraged to join the Program. The rules were simple, if you were a selected student, you had to attend school naked (except for any necessary protection for personal safety, like lab aprons or pads during PE), you had to use the facilities of the opposite genders (us girls had to use the futas’ restroom and locker room), and you had to allow any person to make reasonable requests.

That was the naughty part.

A reasonable request could range from posing for a picture to letting a person grope your body. There could be no penetration of the mouth, pussy, or asshole without your permission, but they could rub your vulva or stroke your cock. They could make you cum.

It sounded both exciting and terrifying.

“Please support me for homecoming queen,” the busty Umeko Himura said, handing out flyers at the other side of the gymnasium’s entrance.

I shot the girl a hard look. She was Japanese, glasses perched on her delicate face, her large tits almost falling out of her low-cut top. She was an honor roll student, but you wouldn’t know it from how she shamelessly flirted.

“Mmm, you’ll support me, won’t you, Danita and Shanene?” she purred to the Hayward twins, a pair of identical futas. “Maybe we can have a little fun together at the dance.”

“Maybe,” one of the twins said, a big grin on her face.

“Be careful she doesn’t smother you with her big, saggy udders!” I shouted over the crowd.

“Udders!” Umeko hissed, glaring at me. She arched her back, practically thrusting her tits, clad in a tight top, out before her. “You’re one to talk. Your boobs are almost as big as mine.” She paused, a malicious twinkle dancing behind her glasses. “Almost.”

“But mine are still ripe and perky,” I said. “Double D’s, just the right size. Not freakish K cups like you.”

“I’m an F Cup!” she hissed back.

“I think you both have great tits,” said a freshman named Samantha. She has been dating Ginny until the gangbang, then they broke up, or so rumors gossiped.

“Well, you can support me then,” I said, handing her a flyer. “I need all the support. Can’t let a senior win. She’s so old.”

“I’m a year older than you, Denice!” hissed Umeko. “Not a decrepit hag.”

“See, she admits it,” I said, winking at Samantha.

The freshman futa grinned. “Hope you get chosen for the Program.”

She sauntered towards the entrance, whistling until she stiffened. She spotted her former girlfriend walking naked down the hall. Ginny was hanging on the arms of a nerdy futa with blonde hair. The pair looked close. I heard Samantha was cuckolded and lost her girl to someone named Candice.

Such drama. I normally hated it, but I wanted to be homecoming queen so badly.

My eyes flicked to Ginny. She was a slender girl with round, naked breasts, her green eyes bright as she strolled down the halls. She didn’t seem to notice the futas groping her ass or tits while she talked to the nerdy blonde. The pair shared a giggle.

“Support me for homecoming,” I said, thrusting a flyer out at the couple.

“Ginny’s already pledged her support for me,” Umeko said, a big grin on her face.

“I did,” Ginny said. “But Candice is free to vote for whom she likes.”

Candice’s cheeks reddened. “I ... Let’s just get inside.”

“I’ll support you for a flash of those tits,” said Shelena, our high school’s quarterback. She was only a sophomore, but the African-American futa had talent on the field.

It went to her swollen head.

She stopped before me, an arrogant, if gorgeous, Black futa. Her ebony skin was such a rich hue. Her big boobs jiggled in her halter top. Her large cock bulged the skinny jeans she wore. Always showing off.

“I’d rather shove a rusty trombone up my ass then show you my tits,” I hissed. “Though I bet Umeko would love to bear all she’s got.”

“They are lovely tits,” Shelena said, glancing over at Umeko. “Hope one of you is chosen today. I can’t wait to thrust my cock into your pussies.”

I sneered at her. “You aren’t getting my permission for that.”

Shelena shrugged. “We’ll see.” Then her head snapped around. “Yo, you, did you do it?” She sauntered after a nerdy couple, a girl and a futa. The futa quivered, looking like she was staring at a shark. The girl clung to her as Shelena barked, “Spit it out, Paloma!”

“I ... I did it,” said Paloma, the futa. She pulled out some papers. “Just redo them in your handwriting. You’ll get a B.”

Shelena nodded then sauntered into the gymnasium. I frowned at the nerdy futa. She had her shoulders hunched while the girl, they must be dating, whispered to her. Then the pair darted into inside for the assembly.

I shook my head in disgust. Bullies were the worst.

Five minutes later, I had more promises to vote for me, so I headed into the gymnasium. Umeko walked a few steps ahead of me, heading to her friends in the senior section of the stands. I found a spot in the junior’s section, sitting down as Principal McTaggart came out to the middle of the room. The futa had a bubbly expression on her face, a look at home on a futa-schoolgirl than a mature adult.

“Good morning everyone!” the principal said. “Can I get a great, big Rogers High School welcome!”

I cheered with everyone, showing my school spirit. I was campaigning. I had to show my school spirit and be proud to be a Rogers’s Rams. The sounds echoed through the gymnasium. Several hundred teenagers could make a racket. The cheerleaders, led by my friend Tatyana, were doing high kicks and thrusting their pompoms into the air, purple skirts flaring.

“Yes, yes, the Program is off to an excellent start,” said Principal McTaggart. “Even if Ginny has to do a makeup day for being sick last week.”

So that was why she was still naked. I just thought she liked it.

“I know you’re all anxious for which two futas and girls will be chosen for this week,” the principal continued, her voice booming through the PA system. “Let’s do futas first!”

She called the names of two futas, a freshman and a sophomore, that I didn’t know. They both looked nervous as they stripped naked. I couldn’t help the excitement quivering through me as I saw them take off their panties, their hard dicks springing out before them. Both were flushed cheeks, clearly embarrassed at being erect before the school.

“I’m bigger!” Shelena shouted, her hands cupped about her mouth.

What a cunt.

“I’m sure you are, Shelena,” said Principal McTaggart. “And if you get chosen, I’m sure plenty of girls will swoon.”

I noticed Ginny making a gagging face to her girlfriend. The pair giggled, Candice arm around the naked girl, her hand holding onto Ginny’s round breast. The couple looked at ease, so close considering they just started dating. They had an intimacy that was surprising.

Were they friends or something beforehand?

“Now sometimes we like to choose people randomly,” the principal continued, “but other times it’s more fun to select girls involved in school activities for this week.”

My eyes widened. “Oh, no.”

“So, I thought it would be fun if our two leading candidates for homecoming queen joined the Program. Denice Jennings and Umeko Himura are our girls going naked this week, representing the juniors and seniors respectively.”

The gymnasium exploded in applause.

It thundered through the room as I groaned. This couldn’t be happening. I wanted to shrink down, but when I saw Umeko bound to her feet with such an eager expression, I realized I couldn’t shy away. I had to be just as eager as her. I had to show as much school spirit as possible.

I donned my biggest smile and stood up. I put a saunter to my steps, my jeans whisking as I strutted down the stairs, passing cheering futas. I waved to the horny dickgirls, loving the looks of joy on their faces. I saw so many bulging pants and skirts, nipples poking at their tops. Futas often didn’t wear bras even when they had tits as big as mine.

I waved to them. I blew kisses to the crowd.

“DENICE!” started chanting from the junior section of the crowd. “DENICE! DENICE!”

From the senior seats came: “UMEKO! UMEKO! UMEKO!”

The two cheers warred with each other.

“DENICE!”

“UMEKO!”

“DENICE!”

“UMEKO!”

I shuddered as the sophomores and freshman took up the cheers, rising in their seats. Girls were joining in, voicing which one of us they wanted. The cheerleaders were shaking their pompoms, their purple skirts swirling about their lush thighs. Tatyana winked at me as I walked by her.

“DENICE!”

“UMEKO!”

I was scared and, strangely, horny when I reached the principal. The redheaded futa-principal grinned at me, her dick tenting her skirt. Though the age of consent was lowered, teachers weren’t allowed to do things with students outside of using Program participants as visual aides during their lessons.

But that didn’t mean they couldn’t ogle us.

“I hope your wife doesn’t notice you staring at us,” I muttered, my voice almost swallowed by the cheers. Principal McTaggart’s wife taught German and coached gymnastics and the track and field teams.

“As long as I don’t touch,” said the principal, her voice bubbly. She held up two bags. “Now, clothing off, girls. You can keep your shoes and socks on, but everything else goes into the bag.”

I sighed as Umeko popped off her stretch top without hesitation, her large tits constrained in a maroon bra. It looked enticing with geometric designs drawn in black fabric on the front. It contrasted with the pale-olive hue to her skin. Her silky, black hair swept about her shoulders as she reached behind her and undid the fastener.

Her bra came off.

“UMEKO!”

“UMEKO!”

The shouts drowned out my supporters as her big, pillowy tits came into view, her dusky-olive nipples thrusting hard before her. She grinned, arching her back and shaking her big udders at them. My cheeks burned. I couldn’t let her outdo me. I grabbed the hem of my blouse and yanked it over my head, my breasts bouncing in my lilac bra.

When my tits came into view, big and firm, my nipples a succulent dark red, my supporters roared their delight.

“DENICE!”

“DENICE!”

For a second, they were winning until both sides reached an equilibrium again.

“DENICE!”

“UMEKO!”

“DENICE!”

“UMEKO!”

I kicked off my shoes and unzipped my jeans. I wouldn’t be outdone. Umeko was already stepping out of her panties now, revealing her shaved pussy. Her juices glistened on her flushed vulva, her slit tight and inviting. She blew kisses to the crowd, naked and unembarrassed, her cheeks flushed dark.

I pushed my jeans and panties down in one go, bending over and thrusting my ass at the senior and junior side of she gymnasium. My tits swayed before and my braid of blonde hair dangled off my shoulder. I wiggled my hips, working my pants down lower and lower. I could my trimmed bush and juicy pussy was on display, my cream flowing.

I felt so exposed.

This thrill shot through me every time I heard my supporters shout my name.

“DENICE!”

“UMEKO!”

It was this kinky, wild thrill. I couldn’t believe how hot this made me. How excited. My heart thundered in my chest as I stepped out of my jeans and panties. I threw them in the back then thrust my arm into the air like a cheerleader, my large tits swaying.

“Aren’t they both just beautiful?” asked Principal McTaggart into the microphone. Her words boomed through the gymnasium.

“DENICE!”

“UMEKO!”

“Your candidates for homecoming queen!” the principal shouted then started clapping.

“DENICE!”

“UMEKO!”

“DENICE!”

“UMEKO!”

I quivered, pussy juices running down my thighs as the shouts roared over me. It was intoxicating. It had me quivering in delight. My eyes darted around the gymnasium, seeing students from all four grades lusting for me. Mostly futas, but there were some girls, like this freshman cutie named Adile.

I felt so confident. I felt like I was going to win. I would flirt. I would use being naked for a week to get everyone to follow me. I felt so excited. My victory was assure. There were so many people calling my name and...

Umeko bounced on the balls of her feet, shaking her tits as she waved at the students.

“Okay, get to your class,” said Principal McTaggart. “I hope we have another amazing week in the Program.”

The futas descended.

They surrounded me like hungry vultures. I smiled at them as they grabbed my tits. Hands squeezed and groped my large breasts. Others stroked down my back to squeeze my rump. Someone’s hands thrust between my thighs, rubbing at my pussy through my trimmed, blonde bush.

“I’ll vote for you,” groaned Samantha, her eyes glassy. I realized it was her fingers rubbing along my pussy lips, brushing my clit. She hovered over the entrance like she wanted to penetrate me. “If you...”

“What?” I asked, arching my eyebrows.

“If you fuck me!” the freshman futa moaned.

“Why, so she can be unimpressed with your dick!” Shelena snorted. She grabbed Samantha and pulled her away. “You lost your girl to a nerd.”

Samantha’s face flashed red, then she darted away.

“Now I’ll guarantee the entire football team’s vote if you fuck me, Denice,” Shelena said, shoving her hand between my thighs.

Her touch was electric. I quivered as the Black futa caressed me, adding delight to the other futas around me. Fingers pinched my nipples. They twisted them, sending tingling rapture rippling down to my molten cunt. I whimpered, squirming around all these sexy futas.

“Yeah, fuck us,” moaned the Hayward twins. They were behind me, squeezing my ass. One kissed my shoulder.

“Fuck me and my twin sister,” the other said. “It’ll be hot! We’d love to share you!”

“No, fuck me!” groaned a futa, a fellow junior named Inga.

“You would definitely get my vote,” said Teal, a freshman I didn’t know that well.

“Just say the word,” Shelena groaned, her fingers sliding up and down my pussy. Her large tits quivered in her blouse. The ebony-skinned beauty grinned at me. “I’ll let you ride my big dick. Largest in school.”

“It’s not,” Ginny Reynolds said as she sauntered by, hardly any futas touching her. They were all around me or Umeko. “Candice’s is bigger.”

“Ginny,” Candice said, squirming.

Ginny giggled, her cheeks as red as her hair. The pair vanished while I groaned, teased by the hands rubbing my flesh. Shelena’s fingers massaged my clit. She was skilled at that. I whimpered as the sophomore futa-quarterback teased me. Flutters rippled through my body. My breasts jiggled and swayed, my hands clenched as my eyes fell on her lush, big tits.

“Just say the word,” Shelena purred, my body quivering. “We can have a wild time. I’ll vote for you.”

“Mmm, but what guarantees do I have that you won’t vote for Umeko after you fuck me?” I asked, quivering. I grabbed her breast through her top, squeezing her plump fullness. She had tits almost as big as mine. I felt no bra, my fingers sweeping over her nipple.

She grinned at me.

“My word.”

“But you’re word is garbage,” I said, finding her nipple and pinching.

She gasped, her eyes widening as I twisted. Her face contorted in pain. She ripped her hand away, fury crossing across her expression. I arched an eyebrow, still twisting her nub, seeing her futa-pride crashing across her face.

I dared her to strike. It would be the end of her. With all these witness. With the principal over there. I hated bullies.

Shelena scowled and whirled away. She strutted, her hips swaying as she went after Umeko. That cow-uttered sow could rut with the quarterback all she wanted. I would have better supporters. Like those delicious twins nibbling on my neck.

“Mmm, futas,” I moaned, “I’ll pose pictures for you, and come Friday night, I will dance naked with all of you if you support me. And who knows what will happen on a night that magical.”

The futas groaned around me.

I sauntered forward, my body on fire. I wanted to cum so badly. I wanted to let them keep rubbing me until I exploded. Wicked thoughts of doing naughty things to them, of falling to my knees and sucking their cocks, of letting them gangbang me the way Tina Walker had done last week, shot through my imagination. I quivered as my large breasts swayed before me.

“You are so hot, Denice!” one of the Hayward twins groaned, her voice so husky and sensual.

“My futa-sister and I love you!” the other panted.

“I’ll vote for you for just a handjob!” the eager freshman groaned, Teal’s eyes burning.

“I’ll eat your pussy,” Stacie Ward said as she sauntered past. She smacked my rump. “How’s that for a promise?”

I shuddered, my ass burning. I watched the captain of the swim team strolled away, my entire body burning. I flexed my fingers and shook my head. Her words were appealing. I didn’t have a futa-girlfriend at the moment—I broke up with Hazel Reed over the summer when she got boring—so I could indulge, but...

Why give it to them that easily?

I sauntered to my second period class, PE. My boobs were so sore bouncing before me without a bra for support. All the futas swarmed me in the locker room afterward, wanting to wash me. I used the time to do more politicking, and it made me so horny. I was on fire when I entered my next class, English. The professor, Ms. Rowbottom, glanced at me. The Black futa arched an eyebrow, her brown eyes twinkling. “Do you need satisfaction, Denice?”

My friend, a girl named Randi, giggled, sitting in the front row. “You look horny.”

Every head in the classroom shot to mine. Leann Winthrop, a futa on the student council, arched her eyebrows, eager to do it. My body was on fire. I could take the first ten minutes of class to masturbate, or have assistance from a volunteer, to cum. It was so tempting, but...

I could control myself. I didn’t need to be gangbanged like Ginny or Tina. I didn’t judge them—who they had sex with was their business—but I wanted to get all the futas so frustrated that they were begging to vote for me just hoping I’d do anything with them.

It proved a difficult strategy to follow through.

Campaign was so much ... wilder when I was naked. Futas were coming up to me, squeezing my tits, fingering my pussy, even stroking my asshole. I had my nipples tweaked and even licked, but they couldn’t suck on them. I posed in pictures for them, clinging to their bodies, squeezing their tits or cocks through their clothing while they beamed.

“I’ll vote for you!” they all promised after I gave them quick kisses on the lips.

Girls, too, posed with me. That freshman girl from the assembly, who must be a lesbian, sidled up to me. Adile had such exotic skin. She must be Middle Eastern with that dusky hue. She shoved her hand between my thighs, rubbing my cunt while one of the A/V club nerds, a black-haired futa named Lizaveta Kuznetsov, snapped the picture.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.