25 October 2008
Chapter 8

Copyright© 2018 by Mustang

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 8 - On this day, Dan and Karen bring Lisa and John McKinnon's fantasies to reality.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   BiSexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Voyeurism  

“That was fun, us sharing a blow job! I can hardly wait for us to share another one. I love that you like sucking cock.” Lisa said, cuddling Dan. “Kiss me, my love!” They embraced in a tongue-searching kiss. “Wow, that was a fantastic kiss!”

“You only liked it because I had a man’s cum on my breath,” he joked.

“Just like when you eat my fucked pussy!”

“That makes five cocks you made cum.”

“I liked that game. Can we play it again soon?”

“Sure, but you’d pick ten for sure! I’ll write down a bunch of numbers on small pieces of paper, and the number you pick is the number of men you have to make cum.”

“I can hardly wait!”

“We’ll see what we can do before our babies are born or into December.”

“Soon, please,” she sighed, relaxing in his loving embrace.

“Would you like to go home? I know that Wendy and Lisa would be happy to taste your pussy again,” he asked, caressing her breast.

“I’d like that, and you can fuck me again.”


They got dressed, with Dan having Lisa leave her dress untied. Approaching the reception counter, Heather came around to greet Dan. “Will you be here again before my birthday?” She asked, embracing her petite body with his.

“I’m not sure. Wendy is due to deliver our babies on the 25th of November.”

“Can I borrow your phone?” She asked. He handed it to her, and she entered her phone number. “Now you have no excuse not to call me. You know that we don’t always have to fuck here at the House,” she hinted. “I’m sure my bed would welcome you to fuck me. I don’t have a regular boyfriend. I’m sure I can sneak you in past my mom. Who knows? Once she sees you, she may want you to fuck her too. Could you handle a horny mother and daughter to fuck?”

“I know he could,” Lisa said. “Heather, I’ll bring Dan here soon for you two to fuck.”

“Thank you, Lisa. It was very nice to meet you. Dan, are things alright between you and Karen?” Heather asked.

“Yes, they are; why do you ask?”

“I noticed Karen and Lisa’s husband leaving together about forty-five minutes ago. You and Karen are my favourite couple in here.”

“I’m certain that Karen and I are fine, and I love that you are concerned for us.”

“Karen and I will be swapping husbands for some sexy fuck fun for the next several weeks,” Lisa said.

Heather gave them both a long, sensual kiss and a hand inside her top onto her bare breast. “And I’d love for Dan to bring you so we can spend some bed time together.”

“I’d like that, Heather.”


There was a cab stand across the street, and Dan walked her over to an empty cab. They got in the back seat, and Dan had her keep her dress untied and spread open. “Sit close to me and give the cab driver a little show.”

“You are so naughty; I love you!” Lisa placed her left leg over his right and turned to face more towards the cabbie. She talked to the cabbie, so he had to turn to his right. Her legs were spread wide, and the cab’s interior lights easily showed him her bare pussy and tits. She gave him her home address, and he drove away.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.