25 October 2008 - Cover

25 October 2008

Copyright© 2018 by Mustang

Chapter 7

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 7 - On this day, Dan and Karen bring Lisa and John McKinnon's fantasies to reality.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   BiSexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Voyeurism  

Dan sat up, licking Lisa’s pussy clean of Adam’s cum. She attacked his mouth, tasting the cum on his tongue and smelling his breath. “You are getting me so aroused with your choice of sex.”

“Let’s get you some more fucking action. Sit with your legs spread and massage your inner thigh and then your pussy. You’ll show the guys or girls that you’re available and ready for fucking.”

“I never expected a woman to be interested in me.”

“Why not? All my girls love being with you and enjoy the taste of your pussy juice.”

“Would you like me to bring back a woman and eat her pussy for you and for us?”

“Most straight men love girl-on-girl action. I’d love to watch you lick a nice pussy but I’d be tempted to fuck her too.”

“Why don’t I find us a willing girl? I’ll lick her pussy; you fuck her, and I’ll lick your cum from her.”

“Okay, you’re making my cock get harder!”


A moment later, there was a shadow cast over them. “Hi, I was wondering if I could borrow your wife for a fuck. She looks really hot!” He hesitantly asked, holding a condom wrapper in his fingers.

“You’d have to fuck my wife here. I love watching men fucking her.”

“Okay,” he replied, sliding off his boxers.

Lisa smiled to the size of his semi-hard cock. She had him step closer, and caressing his cock, she began to suck on it. He watched her suck his cock to life, humping her mouth every few strokes. Once she had him nice and hard, she laid on her back, using Dan’s lap as her pillow.

Her stud went between her legs and was going to eat her pussy. “It may not smell so good. I have been recently fucked.”

“A cunt is a cunt!” He remarked and buried his face in her moisture. He ate her for a moment, making her body jolt several times. She looked up at Dan and encouraged him to fondle her tits. Her stud moved up and was about to open the condom wrapper. She took it from him and threw it away.

“My husband prefers men to fuck me without a sleeve so he can lick my pussy clean afterwards.”

“Yuck, you lick up men’s cum?”

“Don’t knock it if you haven’t tried it.” Dan smiled.

“It makes me feel so much closer to my husband when he licks another man’s cum from my pussy.”

“Fuck, you must really love your wife to do that!”

“I do love her very much!” He smiled at her.

“Thank you, my love.” Lisa wiggled her ass, getting more comfortable as her new fucker’s cock entered her. A few minutes later, she was so aroused at having a husband who encouraged her to fuck other men that she soon released a strong climax. Her stud soon couldn’t hold back, and another minute later he washed the inside of her pussy with his cum.

Her stud pulled out of her, his cock slimy with their juices. Dan offered to suck his cock clean, but he refused. He wrinkled his brow when he saw him go down between her legs and begin to lick up his dripping cum. Lisa bent her knees, pressing his face more against her wet slit.

“That’s two, three to go,” he remarked, sitting up. She smothered him with appreciative kisses, tasting her stranger’s cum on his breath.

“Are you really going to hold me to making five men cum?”

“Yes, I am and more if you like.”


Moments later, they were interrupted by the arrival of Heather. “I see you’ve been waiting for me,” she smiled at the leaking juice from his cock. Heather took off her T-shirt and slid her short skirt down her slender legs, revealing her firm body to them. “I hate that we have to hurry our fucks during my break. Hi Lisa, I hope you don’t mind if I borrow Dan for a quick fuck.”

“No, it’s alright.”

She sucked on him quickly, making him rock hard. Lisa watched as Heather skillfully straddled his thighs and lowered down, inhaling his cock into her yearning slit. “Mmm, I love us fucking! Isn’t Dan the best fucker ever? I have my choice of any man in here, big cocks and small, and Dan is the only one I allow to fuck me on the job.”

“Yes, Dan is an excellent lover.” Lisa looked at the youthful, firm body of the woman fucking her man. One hand was on his shoulder as she leaned toward Lisa and kissed her.

“I hope I didn’t offend you with a nice kiss. You are very beautiful, and I’d love to have some quiet time with you in bed.”

“I’m very flattered. I haven’t had a woman say she’s attracted to me.”

“I am especially happy with you being with Dan.” Heather leaned toward Lisa again, and they shared another longer, soft kiss. She didn’t object to Lisa’s hand fondling her firm breast. “Remember, Dan, you have promised to take me out on a nice, sexy date for my birthday on the 20th of December.”

“I won’t forget. Do you mind pretending to be my very slutty daughter?”

“That’ll be easy to do with what I’ll wear for you. I’m sure what you’ll plan for me will be very hot and sexy.”

“It will be.”

“I hate to ask you to rush, but can you take me now?” Dan increased his pace, fucking his young beauty. She held him tight to her breasts, meeting his every thrust. “That’s my love; give it to me; give me what I want!”

“Uhhh, umph, umph, uhhh!” He groaned, his cock spurting into her yearning pussy.

“Mmm, I love the sounds of you fucking your cum into me!”

“I think quite a number of women say the same thing to him,” Lisa joked, and Heather agreed.

Dan had to pull out of Heather, and his cum began to leak. He went immediately to her pussy and began licking up his ooze. Dan was happy that Lisa joined him, and he let her finish licking clean. He leaned over Heather, who caressed his cock and sucked him dry.

“I have to go and do a quick clean-up, then back to work. Thank you, Dan, for another quick but good fuck. I love you.”

“I love you too.” Heather picked up her clothes and hurried to the women’s room, hearing the cheers and wolf whistles of many men.


“Do you feel like a dance or two?” Dan asked.

“I was thinking the same thing.”

“A warning to you: my cock will look silly bobbing around as I dance,” he said as they began to move to the music.

“Actually, I think it’s trying to attract more attention,” she smiled.

The song ended with a slow one beginning. Lisa placed her arms around Dan’s shoulders and neck, pressing her breasts against his chest. “I think someone is lonely and looking for somewhere warm to play,” she joked of his cock stabbing at her pussy mound.

“I wouldn’t have very much cum having just fucked Heather.”

“I’m in love with you, Dan. You’re treating me so well that I’ve forgotten that I’m even married to John. I wish I was your wife for real.”

“You’d have to share the bed with Karen, Wendy, Tina, and possibly Susan; plus, my daughter Cathy is in it quite often too.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.