25 October 2008 - Cover

25 October 2008

Copyright© 2018 by Mustang

Chapter 5

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 5 - On this day, Dan and Karen bring Lisa and John McKinnon's fantasies to reality.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   BiSexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Voyeurism  

The group of four got into John’s car with Dan and Lisa again in the backseat. She was all over Dan, undoing the bow that kept her dress closed.

“Dan, you and Karen said you had a surprise for us,” Lisa asked, placing her left leg over Dan’s right and guiding his fingers to her wet pussy.

“Have you both heard of the Hen House?” Karen asked.

“Yes, but we’ve never been there before. We’ve heard that people can go there and fuck in public.”

“Yes, that’s true. Karen and I are two of the early original members. You can only get in if you are a member or go with a member as a guest,” Dan said.

“We are taking you both to the Hen House as our guests, and are we ever going to have a lot of sexy fun!” Karen remarked, placing her hand on John’s crotch.

Lisa’s eyes widened to what she imagined the Hen House might be like. “With your beautiful looks and killer-looking body, you’ll get plenty of attention being asked for a fuck,” Dan remarked, massaging the insides of her pussy.

“I will? Other men will want to fuck me?”

“You bet, or you take on two guys for a fuck and a blow job.”

“I would have my choice of men to fuck me?”

“Yes, and John’s choice of women.”

While John drove to the Hen House, Dan and Karen explained the rules the House goes by.


Dan escorted Lisa inside the Hen House, holding her hand, her breasts virtually falling out of her dress. Her ears picked up the sound of solid rock music coming from the nest room. She smiled at the very attractive-looking young woman; she figured she was about twenty, with long brunette hair caressing her shoulders. Lisa noticed her light pink Hen House T-shirt cut very low to mostly reveal her firm breasts, and she obviously wore no bra. She noticed the black and white plastic name tag read, ‘Heather.’

“Dan!” Lisa heard the young woman say it loudly. Heather came around the counter, Lisa, and now John, taking in the beauty of her slender body. She wrapped her arms around Dan’s shoulders and neck, pressing her breasts flat against his chest, and gave him more than a friendly kiss.

Dan’s hand embraced her petite figure, going to the small of her back just above her tiny ass. Lisa noted the very short black pleated skirt that hung low to her slim hips.

“I trust you’ll make time for me later on.”

“You know I will, my love!” Dan said, returning her kiss.

Heather was almost as friendly with Karen and introduced John to her. John’s eyes had Heather’s clothes off, and in his mind, he was fucking this young beauty.

“Heather, this beautiful woman is Lisa, John’s wife; she is my new lover.”

“Hi Lisa, It’s very nice to meet you; isn’t Dan the best ever?” She asked.

“Yes, he is,” she smiled, looking up at Dan and squeezing his hand. Dan paid the guest fee for John and Lisa and signed them in as their guests.


Dan continued to hold Lisa’s hand as he escorted her into the main room. Her eyes lit up, seeing the sea of flesh in so many different shades. Everywhere she looked, people were in various stages of fucking or women giving blow jobs. She and John noticed women licking another woman’s pussy, a guy giving another guy a blow job and another guy had his cock deep inside another guy’s ass.

“That Heather girl, she’s very pretty; are you fucking her?”

“Yes, I am. She will come by our table on one of her breaks for me to fuck her. I won’t if you don’t want me to, if it might make you feel uncomfortable.”

“You mean I might be jealous of her? Actually, Dan, thank you for the compliment. You think enough about our relationship to ask me first, and I love you for that consideration. I’ll love watching you in action.”

“The House is a safe place for straight, gay, and lesbian singles and couples to come and enjoy having sex. The colour of your skin has no bearing on who your sex partner can be. If you want to try a black cock or pussy, you can.”

“I’ve never been with a black man before.”

“I’ve been with two black women.”

Dan walked Lisa to their favourite table, and the four sat together on the curved, padded bench. He smiled, gazing at Lisa and looking around at all the sex taking place. She noted there was a large glass bowl in the centre of the table, mostly filled with condoms.

Beside each seating area, there were towels and cloths available for cleaning up after having sex. “The washrooms have showers in case you need one and bidets if you want to wash out your pussy,” Dan explained.

A waitress unknown to Dan and Karen arrived to take their drink order. John said he was driving and would drink pop. The drinks were delivered, and Dan offered a toast, “To new friends and lovers.” Karen handed Dan and John Viagra to take for more sexual endurance.


“Now, to start the night off the proper way, Lisa, my love, will suck on Dan’s cock to get him hard, and I’ll suck on John’s cock,” Karen said. “Then I want one of my favourites, a satisfying double penetration.”

“I’d love to; which do I get?” John asked.

“When I’m with Dan for a double fuck, our guest always fucks my pussy, and John’s big cock is going to fill me in just fine!” Karen said that and began to suck on him.

It only took a minute for both cocks to be nice and hard. Dan looked at the size of John’s hard cock compared to his. Though he’d never received any complaints about his size, it was obvious that John’s was longer and much fatter. Karen had John sit, and straddling his thighs, he slowly lowered onto his long shaft. Lisa stood by Dan’s side, watching Karen eventually take all of his nine inches, and felt jealous of her.

“Lisa, my love, will you please hand me that bottle of lubricant?” Dan asked, standing at Karen’s ass. She began to ride John’s cock as Lisa poured some gel on Karen’s ass crack and some on her hand and spread it around Dan’s cock.

Lisa had his cock nice and hard, and he stepped forward, pressing the head against Karen’s wrinkled hole. It only took a slight push, and the head entered. Another few steps closer, and he shoved his cock all the way in.

“Uhhh!” Karen sighed at the double sensation of her pussy and ass being stretched tight. “Come on, you two, fuck me like a dirty whore, a married slut who can’t get enough fucking cock!”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.