25 October 2008 - Cover

25 October 2008

Copyright© 2018 by Mustang

Chapter 4

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 4 - On this day, Dan and Karen bring Lisa and John McKinnon's fantasies to reality.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   BiSexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Voyeurism  

“Okay, we’re ready for action!” Lisa smiled, holding Karen’s hand.

“Don’t you two look good enough to eat!” Dan grinned at the two pairs of virtually exposed breasts and nonexistent hems.

“That’s the plan, my love. Lots of pussy eating,” Karen said, going to Dan and kissing him.

“Where are we going for dinner?” Lisa asked.

“To Chandler’s in the Convention Centre, I’ve asked for a certain waiter named Andrew. He’s very discreet and earns his tip.”

John drove with Karen sitting beside him. Dan and Lisa acted like horny teenagers in the back seat. She untied her dress, allowing his hands free reign over her body. They kissed passionately while he fingered her pussy. He teased her by keeping her hands from releasing his cock out of his pants. She undid their seatbelts and, lying on her back, invited Dan to lay between her legs, and they pretended to fuck.

They arrived at the Centre and the girls caused many eyes to look their way by walking holding hands. Walking into Chandler’s, Dan mentioned his reservation for a certain table, and they were met by Andrew.

“Hi Andrew. Nice to see you again,” Dan said, offering his hand.

“Nice to see you again too, Mr. Hayward.”

“Andrew, do you remember this beautiful woman? Karen is my wife.”

“Of course, Mrs. Hayward, good to see you again,” he smiled, eyeing her very deep cleavage.

“And this sensual-looking woman is Lisa McKinnon; she’s our lover and her husband, John.” Andrew said hello, admiring her revealing breasts.

“Dan, if I may say so, when you ask for me to be your waiter, I know it’s going to be an interesting time working.”

Dan looked at Lisa and said, “I’ve been here with Tina and Susan, telling Andrew each one is my wife. We have some very sexy fun during our meal.”

“Will you bring me here as your wife?” Lisa asked in his ear, and he nodded.

Andrew thought it unusual that Lisa sat beside Dan and Karen beside John. The women cuddled close to their new man, with the guy’s arm going around a waist. Dan ordered a bottle of champagne for them, and the meals were soon ordered.

Soon Dan and Lisa were kissing, and he sneaked a feel of her tit. Several times Andrew appeared, and the girls would stare at his crotch. Dan smiled, knowing that Andrew continued his routine of having his cock and ball sack out of his underwear and standing close to the women.

Each time Andrew appeared, Dan would gently pull on the material of Lisa’s dress to reveal more breast skin to them. On his third visit, Dan finally revealed Lisa’s right breast to Andrew.

“Dan!” Lisa mildly protested, pretending to cover her tit.

“No, let your beautiful tit show for Andrew to see and possibly feel.” Karen did the same, only revealing both her tits to him.


They enjoyed their meals with the girls, letting their tits stay in view.

“Lisa, I noticed you staring at Andrew’s crotch, wondering about the size of his cock,” Karen teased.

“He is standing close to me, and it’s sort of right there, so easy to want to touch.”

“Then why don’t you touch his cock?”


Andrew returned, noticing the meals were finished. Karen motioned for him to be by her side. “Lisa wants to see your cock.” She boldly unzipped his fly and took his cock out. She stroked it several times with the others looking on.

Lisa was shocked when Karen leaned closer and began to suck on it. “Oh my God, I can’t believe Karen is sucking on his cock right here in the restaurant!” Lisa said, cuddling closer to Dan.

“You want to suck on his cock, don’t you?” He asked, and she looked straight at him.

“I’m tempted,” she replied, watching Karen’s mouth make Andrew’s cock rock solid.

“If you want to remain my lover and pretend to be my wife, then you’ll have several opportunities to be fucked by different men. Please suck on his cock for me, and I’d love to see you give him a blow job and swallow his cum.”

“Will you kiss me right after I swallow? John never kisses me after I give him a blow job.”

“Absolutely. I’ll kiss you anytime you give a guy a blow job. Save some of his cum in your mouth and on your lips for me.”

“Andrew, I’d love to suck on your cock too,” Lisa said, and he went to her side.

Everyone watched as Lisa caressed his cock and leaning began to suck on it. “I love my girls having sexy fun. Let me see him cum in your mouth,” Dan said to her ear, and she nodded. He placed his hand on her left knee, moved it up under her short hem, and rubbed her pussy.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.