25 October 2008
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2018 by Mustang

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 2 - On this day, Dan and Karen bring Lisa and John McKinnon's fantasies to reality.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   BiSexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Voyeurism  

John began to move his hand up and down Karen’s inner thigh, each time moving closer to her pussy. She casually spread her pose, giving Lisa and Dan a clear view between her legs, and felt John adjust his sitting, placing his right arm around her thin waist.

She turned more towards him, her eyes searching for his. Karen placed her right hand on his face and leaned in to kiss him. She could easily make the advances, but she also liked being seduced by her future lover.

Their kissing intensified with John’s hand going from her leg to her waist, and then she motioned his hand inside her dress to fondle her tits. She moaned softly as his fingers made her nipples hard. She wanted to be more direct, so she placed her hand on his crotch. and moaned again, feeling its size.

His left hand went to her inner thigh and up to touch her heated pussy. He rubbed up and down her slit, then several fingers entered her. “Yes, fuck me!” She muttered.


“How do you feel about watching John seduce Karen?” Dan asked Lisa.

“I’m strangely aroused. I thought I’d be jealous of him, but I’m not so much.”

“Just wait until you see them fucking, and you may change your mind.”

“I hope I won’t be jealous because I want this to work for us. I need to be with you as much as possible.”

“I look at it like this. Karen is very desirable to men of all ages and is highly sexually active. It confirms to me that men want to fuck her; she’s the right one for me. I’ve already noticed that Karen is extremely attracted to John.”

Dan smoothed his hand up her leg and began to finger her pussy; his thumb rubbed her clit making her body jolt. “And I’m very attracted to you. I need you to fuck me, Dan!”

“I will, my love, but we should watch Karen and John begin to fuck first. Aren’t you going to videotape them fucking?”

“Yes, I should, for viewing in bed later on.”


John had Karen highly aroused, and she needed him now. She unzipped his fly, taking his cock out. “Oh my fuck, your cock is bigger than Dan’s!” She absentmindedly remarked. “Sorry, honey, but his cock is bigger than yours!”

“What until you get him nice and hard!” Lisa mentioned. “Can you two hold off for a moment? I want to get the video camera to record all your sexy fun!” She slid off his lap, the lightened load a blessing to his crotch.

“Someone seems happy to watch John and me together,” Karen remarked of the obvious bulge in his pants. Dan adjusted his cock for relief, the hard outline pointing straight to the side.

“You know how it arouses me to watch men fucking you.”

“Yes, I do, very well!”

Karen and Lisa continued to kiss, his fingers exciting her pussy and her hand stroking his growing cock.


Lisa hurried back and wiggled her ass on Dan’s lap to get comfortable. She didn’t object to him pulling up her hem to fully expose her bare pussy. “Your pussy could use a fresh shave.”

“You said it was now your duty to keep my pussy shaved, so decide when you want to shave it.”

“I’ll talk to Karen, and we’ll set up a date.”

Lisa smiled at Karen, noticing her gazing at her exposed pussy. “Okay, you two, we want to see some hot and heavy action!” Lisa said, focusing the camera on them.

Karen went to her knees, spreading John’s pants, stroked his cock, and, leaning over, began to suck on it. John smiled, looking at her mouth around the shaft of his growing cock. He raised the hem of her short skirt to reveal her bare ass. His hand smoothed over her round flesh, and then several fingers entered her.

Dan was pleasing his love, fingering her pussy deeply.

Karen moaned as he fingered her pussy, the sound vibrating on his cock. “I love this fucking cock of yours!” She panted, then attacked it again. She moved up, kissing him hard. “I need you to fuck me good and hard!”

“You heard her, John; Karen needs a good fucking from you!” Lisa encouraged.

“Yes, she does!” John agreed. He moved her aside, dropped his pants, and took them off. His shirt was next. Minus was in his underwear, and now naked Dan gazed at the massive, hard cock that would soon fuck his wife.

“I think I’m jealous of his cock. Karen loves big cocks. How can I possibly satisfy you?”

“Your cock is big enough for me; besides, John won’t eat my pussy after he’s fucked me, and you definitely do!” She whispered, kissing his cheek.

John had Karen stand, and with her back to him, she slid her dress from her shoulders, and it fell effortlessly to the floor. He cupped her tits, fondling them roughly. She moaned softly, grinding her ass against his hard cock.

“Mmm, I love being man-handled, don’t I, honey?” Karen cooed, looking at Dan’s fingers fucking Lisa’s pussy.

“By many men.”

John knelt and, spreading her pussy lips, began to lick her. She smiled, closing her eyes and running her fingers through his hair. His tongue massaged her clit making her moan and her body jolt. Karen brought him to his feet and knelt to his cock. She looked directly into the camera as she licked a large drop of pee cum around the head.

“Look at the size of this fucking cock!” She emphasized gently squeezing it. “I’m going to love swallowing your cum!” She sucked deep and hard, taking him right to the balls, then slowly releasing it in stages.

“Fuck, do you ever suck a good cock!”

“I never thought I’d hear him say those words to another woman, only me.”

“Dan, if Karen is as good a fuck as her cock sucking abilities, I may have to keep her for a long time,” he remarked, fucking her mouth.

“Karen is a great fuck; hundreds of men can tell you so. Maybe we can work something out and swap wives quite often.”

John looked at Lisa, his body doubling over from her sucking on his cock. “We have talked about expanding our sexual interests. I wouldn’t mind waking up next to Dan quite often, but if we do this, the girls must be with me.”

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.