25 October 2008 - Cover

25 October 2008

Copyright© 2018 by Mustang

Chapter 1

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 1 - On this day, Dan and Karen bring Lisa and John McKinnon's fantasies to reality.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   BiSexual   Fiction   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   Voyeurism  

Lisa McKinnon was like a sex maniac at home with her husband, John. Sunday night through Wednesday night was non-stop fucking anywhere in their house and having the best sex of their marriage.

She and John watched the videos he’d recorded of her and Dan fucking. She said it was only fair to return the favour and wanted to watch him fuck another woman, namely Karen. She also told him how aroused she was to have sex with a woman, and he should try to convince Karen to do it with her. Lisa also revealed she’d like to do a threesome: her, Dan, and John, then her, Karen, and John.

John agreed to Dan and Karen’s suggestion of Saturday to have their fun. Lisa’s parents were happy to have their grandkids again for the weekend, so there would be no distractions for their sexy, fun day.

Lisa and Karen made the plans with a meeting time of 2 p.m. at the McKinnon’s home. They’d get to know each other and see what happened, then go out to dinner. Karen said she and Dan had a special surprise for them after dinner.

The time passed normally for Dan and Karen but agonizingly slowly for Lisa and John. “Do I look okay for Dan and Karen?” Lisa asked about her same revealing dress in a different pattern.

“If Dan won’t fuck you, I certainly will!” He teased her, cuddling against her back.

“I’ll definitely make sure Dan does fuck me several times.” He slipped a hand inside the low opening of her dress and fondled her bare tit.

She turned around and kissed her husband, then handed him the blue pill. “Viagra, what do I need this for? I don’t have any problems getting hard!”

“I know you don’t, but Karen is expecting you to be able to fuck her more than just once. It’ll help you to say harder between fucks and do it more often.”


Dan parked the van beside Lisa’s car, and Karen looked in the vanity mirror to check her light makeup and lipstick. “You look absolutely stunning, as always. If John doesn’t want to fuck you, he must be gay.”

“Thank you, honey; I love you!” She adjusted the low opening of her dress; the short hem would take care of itself. “Here, take this,” she said, handing him a blue pill.

“Viagra, I don’t have any problem getting a hard on!”

“We know you don’t, but you know that it helps you to stay harder for more fucking.”


Dan and Karen walked, hand in hand, to the front door. He didn’t have to press the doorbell; Lisa was there to quickly open the door.

Dan and Karen’s eyes lit up at the sensual-looking dress Lisa was wearing. It was the same pattern as her other one, but with a darker blue print that accented her mostly exposed pale white breasts. They stepped in and were given a very friendly kiss and hug by her.

“Hi Karen I love your dress; it’s very sexy!” Lisa complimented.

“Thank you, and yours is so little material, you might catch a cold.”

“As long as Dan can be my get-well doctor,” she smiled.

“I’ll make sure his schedule is clear for you,” she joked, and they laughed.

John came from the bedroom to greet their guests. Karen was instantly pleased with the handsome appearance of John and gripped Dan’s hand tighter. He was several inches taller than Dan, with light brown hair, a square jaw, and brown eyes. She figured he was about Dan’s weight and had a trim physique, very similar to Dan’s build.

“I think I’m in love!” She whispered to Dan. He shook hands with John and watched Karen’s reaction to meeting him.

“Hello Karen, it’s nice to finally meet you in a more relaxing atmosphere,” John said, shaking her hand. She countered with a surprising hug and kiss to the cheek.

“My, don’t you look very sexy,” Lisa complimented Karen’s dress again, eyeing John.

“Yes, I certainly agree!” John smiled at her extremely low-cut, nonexistent-hemmed dress. Karen’s breasts were so exposed that a slight turn one way or the other would reveal a hardening nipple. She loved the hemline of her dresses, which allowed for pussy viewing without pulling it up.

“Thank you, and yours is very sexy too.”

Lisa moved to Dan’s side, her hand briefly touching his as they looked at their spouses eyeing each other.

“Let’s go in the living room, where we can relax,” Lisa suggested, leading the way. The four stood there, unsure of who to sit beside. “We know why we’re together, so Karen, why don’t you sit with John and I’ll be with Dan?”

Karen smiled immediately, sitting on the couch. Her dress hem wasn’t designed to be politely pulled down to hide her bare pussy; it was supposed to show it off. John sat on her left, which would normally give him a better view of her cleavage from the side, but with her dress, it didn’t matter; both sides highlighted her deep cleavage.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.