My Faire Lady - Cover

My Faire Lady

This story is Copyright© 2018 to Ridden. It may not be posted to any other site without the authors written permission.

Chapter 3

True Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Public belly riding in the USA. This story continues on from where 'Laura's Mare' ended.

Caution: This True Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   True Story   Zoophilia   Bestiality   Size   Nudism  

When we got back to the horse box we found Deke had been busy, he had borrowed some poles and canvas screen from our neighbours which he used to construct an enclosure besides the truck. This screen allowed me to get organised without having to take Spirit back up into the horse box. Much easier... !!

First things first, once Laura had released my wrists I scooted inside to undress and use the toilet, not sexy, but very important. Belly riders soon learn that a full bladder or bowel is not a good thing, causes all sorts of issues, so best remember. I also washed the ‘smudges’ Laura had applied as part of my slave look, towelled off just to start clean and dry, then slipped on a wrap to go outside, just in case.

By the time I got outside, Deke had Spirit all ready to go, saddle and sling adjusted. He helped me in and then set about fastening me in position. All of those yoga exercises were paying off. In my usual position, my legs would not be hidden by the coat draped over Spirit, well, they would be covered, but stick out very obviously as ‘lumps’ where no lumps should be.

When Deke modified the saddle and the sling Laura had explained the coat idea, so he messed around and came up with a different set of cuffs and straps that worked by binding my legs folded up, knees up near my chest. Not uncomfortable, but only because of the yoga, otherwise I wouldn’t have lasted anything like as long in that position. Another important lesson for a belly rider is alignment, in order to comfortably take Spirit’s cock inside me my body has to be aligned to allow deep penetration and because his cock is designed to work a certain way, I have to be the one who adjusts. The new position meant my hips were rolled up, so Deke had made allowance and the sling countered the roll by supporting me differently. Now as I lay in position, my back was arched legs pulled up to my sides, thighs bound in position, calves too, ankles as well, but not in their usual place.

The other big difference was I couldn’t swing like normal. To keep me hidden I was bound tight beneath Spirit and there was little movement unless he decided to hunch his hindquarters. The sling allowed for this by holding me a little more forward to ensure I couldn’t get impaled deeper than was safe. It also added to my mindset, made me feel much more like nothing but a sheath for my stallions cock.

Not being able to swing forced me to concentrate on working my muscles stretched tight around Spirit’s cock, clench and release, grip, relax, the ripple takes the most effort but also has the best effect, for both of us.

Laura was also ready, she leaned down to buckle the head harness, then added the bit gag, I was bridled again, it just added to my mindset, now I was just Spirit’s mare, a sheath for his cock, I closed my eyes, wriggled my tits against his belly, dragging my nipples through the hair, kissed his chest, lost in my own little world. I was ready.

Deke let the coat down and I was hidden from the world, now I had no choice, no control but that which my pussy exerted upon my stallion’s cock that now filled me up. I settled in to become a part of my stallion, feeling his every move, his muscles working against my body, his warmth, smell, soon his sweat too. Intoxicating... !!

Usually when belly riding I need to steer, which requires I see where we are going. This requires tilting my head back and to the side to see forwards, albeit side on, but with the coat hanging almost to the ground I couldn’t see anything, besides which Laura was mounted in the saddle and steering. All that meant I could just lay there, face against my darling as I worked my muscles to massage Spirit’s cock. I wanted his cum, right then that was my entire focus. My purpose in life, giving my horse pleasure. I needed to feel his shaft swell and throb, his flare expand deep inside me, his cock pulse as he pumped me full of his yummy creamy cum.

Tricia was mounted on Thief and Mirella on Lady, all three ‘Ladies’ guided their mounts across the grass to where the jousting folk were forming up, the Knights in their armour, attendants carrying their equipment, banners, all the paraphernalia that goes along with putting on a show for the spectators.

More attendants were already in the arena, setting up the tilts, the wooden barrier that separated the horses as the Knights rode towards each other, lances levelled.

But first they paraded from their ‘camp’ next to us, to the arena, followed by the ‘Ladies’. Laura, Tricia and Mirella were enjoying themselves, the Knights all trying to gain their attention, each wanted to get one of the ‘Ladies’ to tie a silk to his lance, a favour to be rewarded if he won. Of course there were a lot of comments back and forth, claims of sturdy lances, and what reward a ‘Lady’ might bestow upon a winning Knight.

With more than two dozen horses moving in a loose group, nobody noticed Spirit prancing then stopping to pump me full of cum, my mouth pressed hard against his chest to muffle my screams of ecstasy.

Beneath the coat it was hot, the heat of the sun, the lack of a breeze, Spirit and I both sweating, I could feel our mixed juices seeping out around his deep buried shaft, trickling down over my puckered rosebud, before dripping down to disappear in the grass.

Then we reached the arena, a huge roped off oval with spectators gathered all around. Of course the Knights wanted to make an entrance, impress the crowd, so they set off around the arena, the ‘Ladies’ followed, a little more sedately as befits a Lady, but also because a galloping horse and a belly rider are a dangerous combination. Laura stuck to a fast trot, edging towards a canter. The feel of Spirit’s body against mine as he sped up was intense, I could feel his muscles as I was pressed up hard against him, the power exhilarating. Not to mention the way his shaft was moving, the rhythmic thrusting dragging my clit along, sweet torture, my inability to control anything adding to my arousal, if I could get any more aroused. I seemed to be caught in a kind of rolling orgasm, that never quite peaked but never faded either. You know that point after a good fuck when your whole sex is too sensitive and you close your legs to stop your partner touching you till it passes... ?? Yes, that post orgasmic sensitivity, I had it in spades, but had no way to close my legs or push my partner away. I could only writhe and moan, exquisite torture, sink deeper into my role as my stallion’s cock sheath.

A lot of these details I only found out later, as being unable to see anything combined with being driven out of my mind, limited my ability to understand what was happening around us. All I really knew was how Spirit was moving and how loud, therefore close, the spectators were. Laura took care to get as close as safely possible, knowing that being in public, albeit hidden was a huge turn on for me. The risk of discovery just added extra spice.

Their entrance made, the ‘Ladies’ settled down at the centre point, horses close enough their riders could reach out to touch each others hands, the closeness helping to conceal me, I needed the help, for when they stopped I was right on the brink of orgasm, a big one, the kind that puts you out, unconscious.

I just hung there, moaning, teetering on the edge, working aching muscles to entice another cum from the horse cock gently pulsing inside me. I could vaguely hear Laura talking soothingly, praising Spirit, her words though seemingly innocent were aimed at taunting me further. Spirit was being evil, making me work for his pleasure, my pleasure, I just wanted to cum, to be filled with his cum again and again.

Except that something was very wrong.

It is not unusual for Spirit’s cock to be half hard whilst inside me, in fact it happens during all but the shortest of rides. A horse just isn’t capable of a long, fully hard erection. As a prey animal the act of procreation leaves both stallion and mare vulnerable, so it’s best done in haste. What makes it possible for a belly rider to remain filled has a lot to do with stimulation that simply does not occur between stallion and mare. Usually Spirit’s cock remains engorged so long as the stimulation continues, helped of course by Deke’s concoction. Right then despite my best efforts and years of Kegel exercises, Spirit’s cock was withdrawing until finally it ‘dropped out’ leaving me empty and unfulfilled. Laura was of course oblivious to this, until Spirit adjusted his stance and began to pee...

All I could think of right then was how glad I was he wasn’t still inside me. Water-sports might be a turn on for some, but not in the quantity my stallion was passing. So that was it, I was left bound tight to Spirit’s belly, empty, aroused and with no way to achieve reinsertion.

Except unbeknown to me, Deke hadn’t applied his concoction before we left the horse box and so had brought it along to the arena. Since he was not ‘in costume’ it would look a little odd if he entered and started messing around beneath Spirit’s coat. The situation was saved by one of the girls from the Knights group, who had already guessed what was going on. Spotting Deke and the look on his face she headed over to him, shared a rapid fire conversation and listened to his instructions.

The first I was aware was when a hand cupped my still gaping pussy and four fingers briefly pumped inside. Soon after that I felt my Stallion’s cock head pressing against me before entering once again. Soon I was well on the way to being full once more and a finger was teasing my asshole. Not a word spoken and I couldn’t see enough to know who it was. All I did know was who it wasn’t, after all, Laura, Patricia and Mirella were all mounted, the touch wasn’t Deke. So who? I decided it wasn’t my problem and set the question aside, preferring to concentrate on my Kegel exercises and their effect upon Spirit’s now fully engorged cock.

For the rest of the tournament I lost myself in being a stallion’s cock sheath, working my muscles until my cunt ached and horse cum squished out as Spirit trotted along at Laura’s command. By the time we got back to the horse box Spirit had filled me twice more and I was covered in sweat, mostly mine, even my nipples felt rubbed raw from writhing against my stallion’s belly for so long.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.