My Faire Lady - Cover

My Faire Lady

This story is Copyright© 2018 to Ridden. It may not be posted to any other site without the authors written permission.

Chapter 2

True Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Public belly riding in the USA. This story continues on from where 'Laura's Mare' ended.

Caution: This True Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   True Story   Zoophilia   Bestiality   Size   Nudism  

Once back in the horse box Spirit’s coat was folded up and over his back so I could see and be seen. Not that anyone could see me except our ‘family’. As usual I relaxed and waited for Spirit’s cock to soften and ‘drop out’ before I could be released from the sling. Laura did remove my bit gag and head harness, which allowed me to drink, the cool water was just what I needed, especially now as I would not have to suffer a full bladder whilst impaled with horse cock.

Once released I hugged my stallion, we kissed, sucked tongue, he did the lippy thing. Deke meanwhile removed the saddle and sling, Mirella took care of the coat, checking and folding it ready for tomorrow. I just concentrated on Spirit, he had water and feed, so I settled in to grooming him. Talking softly as I worked, thanking him for looking after me, for fucking me so well, for so long, praising his virility, telling him how much I loved him. Only once he was washed and brushed, fed and watered, could I leave him to attend to myself.

Being beneath Spirit, filled with his cock is my heaven, feeling him cum deep inside me is wonderful, so when I first get out of the sling I still feel that extra bond with him, I’m intimately conscious of his virile seed within me. After the first gush when his cock ‘drops out’ of me, I continue to leak our mixed cum for a lot longer than you might think, the more liquid pre cum easily drains out but the creamy cum is more reluctant to go, and so seeps out slowly before it drips down, still unwillingly, to coat my thighs. Still freshly fucked, I’m equally reluctant to loose his cum, so I almost always loiter with him, washing him, grooming, or just being with him, hugging and rubbing, loving on my big beautiful stallion. For giving me such pleasure, taking care of me, he deserves to be taken care of completely before I take care of myself. Moving around him as I work also helps to work out the aches, easing my muscles as I reach and stretch to wash and brush, who cares if I’m hot and sweaty and dripping horse cum? I certainly don’t.

I badly needed a shower, problem was the horse box didn’t have enough water for a good shower and unlike a camp site we had no hook up to main water or power. So I had to trek across the camping area to the public showers. No problem, except I was still awash with Spirit’s cum, wearing jeans was pointless. I settled for a denim skirt, crop top and sandals, Laura had changed and was similarly dressed, her top a little more refined, skirt a little longer. Wash bags and towels and we were off. Laura smiling, casually greeting those we met along the way. Me? I was trying hard not to do the ‘full of horse cum’ waddle. That natural way my legs remain wider spread than is normal when walking, having been spread apart all day, wrapped around Spirit. Trouble is that wide stance does not help to contain the cum inside that gravity is pulling on to get out. The skirt is better than soaked crotch jeans, but does little to hide what is seeping down my thighs.

Ok, so yes, I could have worn a long skirt, but I don’t own any. Besides, Laura was well aware of my predicament, I could tell by her nipples. So I really didn’t care, I stopped even trying and settled for regular glances at Laura’s tits.

The showers were just as you’d expect, high traffic, low on privacy, but lots of hot water, Laura and I shared a cubicle, we were not alone, others were sharing too, one showering, one drying off, the cubicles were big enough and it saved time. Something everyone queuing up appreciated.

Washed and douched, dryish, we headed out, Laura leading me on a circuitous route, mostly to show me things I’d not seen due to being hidden under Spirit all day. We didn’t take too long, Deke was barbecuing. Mirella is a very good cook, chef, whatever, even she acknowledges that she pales besides Deke where barbecue is concerned. Of course being Deke he does not accept praise easily, so in his words, “I just burn it how you like it.”

We liked it.

Even Alpha joined us, though he slighted Deke a little, preferring his steak rare, as in uncooked.

Afterwards we decided to forego coffee and go exploring, so with the leftover food and dishes washed and stowed, horses checked and happy, Tricia gave Alpha the ‘guard’ command. It was a beautiful summer evening, just enough breeze to feel it, the place was alive with people, stalls, tents. Of course there were a lot of folk trying to sell stuff, but they were almost all dressed up to suit the theme and had a relaxed approach, no high pressure selling, a lot of laughter too.

When we are out together, Laura and I, I’m not allowed near machinery, I’m an engineer, Laura does not take being ignored well, so I stay away from temptation. What caught our attention was the leather stalls, a whole ‘street’ of leather crafts, every imaginable item you could ever want, well, except the more exotic BDSM stuff, but even so there were stalls that had such things lurking in the back of their tents and stalls.

Laura decided I needed a leather outfit. Yes, I was dress-up barbie, again. Admittedly she has good taste and a sense of style that I completely lack. My dress shopping has always been more like ‘right size, right colour, right enough’ which makes Laura shudder and pull faces.

The outfit she chose for me consisted of a leather skirt that had thongs holding the back and front together, leaving me basically naked from hip to thigh. I loved it. The top was a matching vest, the sides just thongs, the front didn’t meet but fastened with three chains, Laura liked that they fastened with little horse shoe shaped catches. Like the skirt it fitted perfectly, except my height meant there was more skin between the two. Next came suitable footwear, for that we headed to a different stall, pointed out to us by the dress stall owner. Laura decided sandals would work, I thought boots, but Laura spanked me and said I was Spirit’s mare, not some biker’s bitch. Ho hum, sandals it was. At 5’10” I don’t need high heels to tower over people, none the less Laura chose a pair of matching leather sandals with wedge heels and thongs that wound their way up my legs to fasten just below my knees.

Patricia suggested a matching leather leash to attach to my collar, my wedding collar. Laura spanked her and pointed out that I wasn’t a bitch in heat, unlike some. Patricia just grinned... “Oh yeah... !!” The bitch actually got visibly aroused.

Now that Laura had played dress-up, we moved on, Mirella found a spice stall, Deke suggested coffee, I think mostly because he’d spotted a victim from last night and wanted to see if they were up for another game. We found a place to sit under some trees where huge logs had been left for use as seating. Sure enough Deke’s victims joined us, supposedly to set up another game, but if so, why did they spend so much time talking to Laura’s ta-ta’s... ??

My wife is built...

It was a fun evening but we still headed back to the horse box long before most people were thinking of their beds. Deke had a game to go to, Patricia was almost panting with need, Alpha was going to be one lucky Malamute, as always. Laura and I just wanted to snuggle. Mirella? Well, she wanted to snuggle too.

It wasn’t until we reached the horse box that we heard the low growl. We had visitors, uninvited, unwelcome visitors. Unluckily for them Alpha was playing host in our absence. Actually he was insisting they stay right where he caught them. Patricia took charge, Laura called someone and it wasn’t long before a State trooper was escorting our visitors away. The trooper was laughing at them, mostly because they begged him to cuff them and take them away from the ‘devil dog’ and probably because they admitted trying to break into our horse box, eager to confess if it got them cuffed quicker.

I have no idea how well the Ren-Faires are policed, or how much crime there is, I can attest that it was handled fast and barely disturbed our evening. Laura did her thing, so I wasn’t involved, Patricia was busy praising her mate and Mirella was busy flashing herself at Deke, teasing him about his wanting to play poker rather than poke her. (He did both.)

Once everything settled down, we closed up the horse box for the night, Laura cut open the plastic on a fresh bale of wood shavings and dumped the lot in the open space at the top of the now closed ramp, kicked it around to level it, then stripped naked and enticed Mirella and I to join her. Spirit, Lady and Thief just watched, occasionally nibbling on their hay nets. Alpha and his bitch occupied the fourth stall, already knotted. We didn’t take a lot of enticing, none actually.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.