The Babysitter's New Stepmom - Cover

The Babysitter's New Stepmom

Copyright© 2018 by Tony Sorrentino

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Josie gets a lot closer to her new stepmom after her daddy has to go to the hospital. Now, the two of them sleep in the same bed and they keep each other content in ways that females only know as the shortest route to a nice orgasm ever invented. Now she is working as a babysitter and her mom is helping her out the best way possible.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/ft   Mult   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Father   Daughter   Humiliation   Spanking   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Squirting   Voyeurism   Babysitter  

Josie Applebum was one of those clueless teenagers that thought money grew on trees. She had no idea where it actually came from except that her daddy usually gave her what she asked for to buy this and that and whatever else that came into her mind.

Then, her dad got sick and had to stay in the hospital for a very long time.

That meant that both she and her new stepmom Misty had to sort of raise cash just to pay the bills and put food on the table for dinner in the evening.

It was sort of a new thing for Josie because she could only find a job as a babysitter and the pay for babysitters was not very attractive because young couples with kids were the cheapest people in the world when it came to a decent tip for anything.

Josie had just passed her sweet sixteen and she was ashamed of the fact that she was technically still a virgin except for her mouth which she used to great advantage to pay boys back for buying her dinner or lunch or a movie or even sometimes panties or a bra when she asked them real nice. Most boys tended to think that a nice blow job was more than adequate payback for such inexpensive gifts from a girl that they knew was not a tramp and saw every day at school or at the game watching their team lose to some big school with lots of richer and more pampered teenagers than their low-rent district on the other side of the tracks.

Misty was a good typist and got a job at the high school making up teacher’s lesson plans and even important things like quarterly budgets and other boring projects that the schoolteachers though should be done by staff. Unfortunately, the district was so bare-bone that they didn’t have that luxury and they all had to pitch in to make things work.

Sometimes, Misty would wear some of Josie’s clothes to work and she would be mistaken for one of the students. In actuality, Josie’s new stepmom was only about five years older than her because her dad was one of those guys that really liked his women young and tender.

Josie had even started to give him nightly “panty pops” just to help him over the hump of losing their driving force of a mom and wife that held everything together for as long as Josie could remember.

The twenty-something stepmom was in great shape because she had been a gymnast on the State championship team and had even had thoughts of going to the Olympics until she had a bad fall on the high beam and injured her ankle enough to make that out of the question.

Misty had been letting Josie’s dad screw her backside whilst visiting his sick wife in the hospital. She had worked as a “candy-striper” there to make the patients and their families a little more at home in a sterile environment.

Usually, Misty was not one of those young girls that would bend over for a stranger, but she felt so sorry for Mister Applebum that she didn’t hesitate to pull down her pantyhose when he told her he hadn’t had sex for more than six months.

After Josie’s mom passed away and Misty and her dad were anal humping for several months, she was relieved when her father told her Misty would be her new stepmom and there would be no need for her to slip on a pair of her mom’s French undies and spritz her buttocks with her perfume just to let her depressed dad slide his sex-deprived dick between her silk covered ass cheeks and deposit his cream loads right on the fabric and sometimes even all the way up her spine almost to her hair line way up high. Her dad generally had big loads of man-juice and in a way, Josie liked that a whole lot because the texture of the stuff and the way it tickled her sense of smell was a real turn-on although she made a point of pretending it was something she did just to temporarily fill in for her missing mom and that there was no enjoyment on her part at all.

It would have been real embarrassing to admit that she loved the way his cock felt when it was sliding between her naughty cheeks and she love it when he spurted with such force that it went so high up her body almost to the top of her head.

She had peeked when he installed Misty in the master bedroom and saw how hard he pounded the petite girl’s butt from behind in the doggy style that seemed be the fad these days. Her new stepmom was only a few years older than her and she was glad her dad had found a good substitute for her mom’s loving feeling when the lights when down low. It was also better that he stop the “panty popping” with his teenaged daughter because most church-going folks would not understand the absolute necessity to pretend his daughter’s pretty ass was his now departed wife’s backside and that when he shot his load, he shut his eyes and pretended it was his spouse come back from the grave to give him comfort in his hour of need.

Usually, Josie didn’t say anything when her dad was “popping” her backside except for making the same low whining noise that she remembered her mother making when daddy was giving it to her good and proper on a Saturday night. She used to listen from the other side of the wall late at night just to see if they said anything of interest when “doing it” late at night.

She had to confess to the old priest how she had used the corner of the student desk to hump her feminine slit into an orgasm that would explode when her mom went into her screaming routine that signaled her release.

In a way, she knew it was not normal to be doing something like that, but it felt so good at the time that it was difficult for her to break the pattern and she just continued to do it out of habit and a sense of desiring that special tingle that reminded her of better days.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.