The Drama Club - Cover

The Drama Club

Copyright© 2018 by Babyboomer

Chapter 9

Mystery Sex Story: Chapter 9 - Two girls want to learn how to act on stage. They pay a price for their curiosity. Family secrets are exposed. The two friends grow up quickly and find out about boy friends, the mystery of a mother's disappearance, and what lust is.

Caution: This Mystery Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   Coercion   Consensual   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Fiction   Historical   Sharing   Incest   Sister   Father   Daughter   Swinging   Anal Sex   Double Penetration   Pregnancy   Small Breasts  

‘Sometimes I wish I wasn’t the District Attorney here.’ Herbert Kundt Scrough was tired. He loved his daughter Nancy but it was becoming very difficult lately. She looked so much like her mother Wilma that he thought God was playing some sick joke on him. Just the other night he heard her moaning in her bedroom. Not too long ago he had heard her moan like that and she had been sick. That wasn’t the case this time! Oh no, she had her middle finger deep inside of her cute vagina. Every time she thrust her finger into her honeypot a nice squishy sound resulted. Luckily her eyes had been closed. Seconds after he opened the door she had an obvious orgasm. Her inner thigh muscles quaked with the effort and he could see the muscles of her abdomen ripple from the orgasm. Seconds later she flopped back onto the bed. Her finger had left its mark. Her clitoris extended about an inch from its sheath. Her labia were puffy and red from the friction. Her juices dripped between her beautiful legs which were still twitching from the stimulus. He had watched the expresion on her face and she had looked just like Wilma after he had fucked her.

Herb had always been lucky with the ladies. He had an understanding with Lilian’s mother, Martha. His friend from college, Fred had taken over Martha’s affection as soon as he met her. Martha, introduced him to Wilma. Three dates later he found out that Wilma was a virgin. Then he found out she was under age! He was in a real sweat! Here he was an attorney with a girl too young in a state that had a limit of sixteen for having consentual sex. The trouble was he couldn’t stop and she didn’t want him to stop! Within three months they had done every position he could think of. Yes, even sodomy which carried a real prison term if he had gotten caught. He was fortunate that her birthday came before she got pregnant.

After the wedding he expected things to slow down a bit. No, she wouldn’t let that happen. Just as Fred had been best man at his wedding he had been best man at Fred’s wedding a few months before his. It was like a whirlwind of sex. They had double dated a lot before so it didn’t seem so odd to continue. Yet now the girls were dancing with either of them and even kissing them. It just progressed so easily. Soon he watched Fred fuck Wilma as he fucked Martha. It was so exciting. Yet as soon as Martha became pregnant, the get togethers stopped.

Wilma told him later about Martha’s need for a baby. It sounded so matter-of-fact. It wasn’t as if they stopped having sex. They just stopped the swapping. Frankly everything was wonderful for a couple of years. He was lucky to become the D.A. just before the depression hit. Their neighbors were able to keep their jobs but worked long and crazy hours. He heard some rumors about how Martha kept her job but it wasn’t his place to ask too many questions. After a number of months it was obvious that while he might still have a job his pay was going to be much lower.

He led a very quiet professional life. He kept drunks off the street. Nobody wanted too many questions asked. His was a nice quiet city that had always been next to the great industrial city. While there were few speakeasys in town, there were several houses of ill repute. A number of families were able to survive due to the efforts of the wives. It was a different story in the industrial city however. Several of his city’s young girls ran away to go find ‘work’ in the big city. One found a legitimate job. Most of the others became whores for hire. And one he never found.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.