The Drama Club - Cover

The Drama Club

Copyright© 2018 by Babyboomer

Chapter 7

Mystery Sex Story: Chapter 7 - Two girls want to learn how to act on stage. They pay a price for their curiosity. Family secrets are exposed. The two friends grow up quickly and find out about boy friends, the mystery of a mother's disappearance, and what lust is.

Caution: This Mystery Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   Coercion   Consensual   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Fiction   Historical   Sharing   Incest   Sister   Father   Daughter   Swinging   Anal Sex   Double Penetration   Pregnancy   Small Breasts  

Nancy and Lilian finally got to the theater. Nancy had a shiver when she thought about her female relatives and how they ended up. She even had the ugly graphic pictures to prove it! But it was more than ten years ago that her mother was intimidated into white slavery. Nancy wondered if she could trace the horrid Mr. Chan. All she could hope for would be justice and maybe to stop his awful part in the trade of white slavery.

“Hi, Hugh!” Lilian didn’t get a chance to say more before Hugh embraced her and gave her a scorching kiss. Then he gave Nancy a hug. It confirmed what Lilian had told her about his package. It also gave Nancy a bit of a tingle in her recently violated secret place. After the hug, Nancy reminded herself that the only thing that she wanted to pump Hugh for was information, especially since he was Lilian’s boy friend.

“Hugh something came up and I need to find out where the previous owner, a Mr. Chan, went. It could be important.”

“Yeah, Nancy is right Hugh. If you don’t know right now maybe you can find out from your folks or you could get them to find out some way.” Lilian looked at him and Nancy could see Hugh melt like hot butter.

“Sure for you girls I’ll do anything. I don’t know but I’ll ask my folks. Since it was only last year they may still have an address.”

“Thanks Hugh.” Nancy and Lilian couldn’t let Hugh know all of the facts.

“So girls lets get back to the stage. The lead actor is here now and he heard that you two were interested in acting. He asked if you might try a scene with him.”

“Look Lilian, frankly I’d like to stay here and read some more of the library. Maybe there is more that we can find out here. So you go first and then I’ll try it out.”

Hugh took Lilian out to meet the older star of the stage production. He had starred in a couple of early talkies as a teen son of some one. Now he was older but had not made the transition to leading actor in the films. The truth was he had seduced the daughters and wives of the producers and directors who might have hired him. That wasn’t really so bad but the guy had no class. He liked to brag about his latest conquests. Nobody liked that! Now he had to travel from small town to small town to be able to stay an actor. He didn’t brag as much since they were not world reknowned movie stars. Most of his conquests were bored house wives. So when Hugh introduced Lilian to him he was anxious to add her young pelt to his collection.

“This is such an honor to meet you Mr. Logan. I’ve been a fan of yours for years.”

“I am so happy to meet you Lilian. Hugh has told me about you. He seems to think you have great potential to be an actress. You are certainly pretty enough. However I have to warn you that it can be a difficult and trying path to follow. Luckily I think I have the ability to guide you to get to your highest goals as an actress. This play will be a good one for your starting career. Now if you would come with me we have some necessary lines to go over. Oh, thank you Hugh, you can go now.”

“But -”

Mr. Lance Logan had Lilian’s arm and proceeded to his dressing room. Hugh felt like an idiot. He decided he would go back to his room and at least get to talk with Nancy. Later when Lilian came back he would take Nancy to see Mr. Logan.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.