The Drama Club - Cover

The Drama Club

Copyright© 2018 by Babyboomer

Chapter 6

Mystery Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Two girls want to learn how to act on stage. They pay a price for their curiosity. Family secrets are exposed. The two friends grow up quickly and find out about boy friends, the mystery of a mother's disappearance, and what lust is.

Caution: This Mystery Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   Coercion   Consensual   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Fiction   Historical   Sharing   Incest   Sister   Father   Daughter   Swinging   Anal Sex   Double Penetration   Pregnancy   Small Breasts  

She stumbled down the sidewalk and like so many times in her life went to the ‘fort’. It was on a patch of land between several of the neighborhood houses. She, Lilian, Tommy Wald and Billy Harper constructed it. She went in and sat in one of the old chairs that were there. She began to cry. That she was crying was highly unusual. The only time that Tommy could remember she cried was when she broke her arm. So when Tommy walked in a couple of minutes later he didn’t hesitate to try to comfort her. He knew that a hug can solve a lot of hurts.

She didn’t really know it was Tommy who was hugging her but she thought it was. It felt so good and so warm that she started to feel better almost immediately. But she was crying because she wanted more than a hug, much more. Tommy had bent over to hug her so she got up to hug him back. But her lips got in the way of his lips. Soon the hugging had also become kissing.

Tommy had never had a kiss before. Now his best friend was kissing him and hugging him. This was better than his dreams. His heart began to pump hard. Automatically something else became hard. It was covered by his pants but jutted into the very spot that Nancy wanted filled.

Both of them wanted something to happen but had no clue about the next step. Tommy began to pet her breasts. Her light cotton dress did not protect her very much from his caresses. In no time her nipples puffed up. They were nice and hard. They needed to be set free. Nancy stepped away and pulled the dress over her head. Seconds later Tommy began to take his shirt and pants off. Clumsily they both took their shoes off last.

No words said they began to hug again. This time they felt the sweat from their bodies as they rubbed. This time when his hard prick jutted into Nancy’s spot it wasn’t protected by clothing. This time it rubbed back and forth. This time Nancy knew she had to move her hips a bit to help him gain entry. Never in Tommy’s imagination had he gotten so far with his best friend. It was obvious she wanted him as much as he wanted her. This time Nancy felt her hymen expand again. Tommy heard her sharp intake of breath. But this time no one interrupted.

“God! Oh, that stung!” Beads of sweat covered Nancy’s forehead and her eyes crinkled with the pain. Tommy stopped immediately. Then concerned with her pain tried to pull back.

“Whoa, partner, please just keep still. Maybe it won’t hurt so much soon.” That much she had remembered from what Lilian had told her. She wasn’t sure that Lilian was as small as she was though or maybe Tommy was bigger or both. They were still standing and since it felt so good to them it took some time before Nancy remembered Lilian getting it while she was on her back. When they began to have sex after that Nancy was able to relax and take Tommy as deep as he could do it. Now he was able to hit the right places! This time it was Nancy with her mouth open, moaning and looking at the roof of the fort with glazed eyes. When Tommy pumped her waiting uterus full of his young creamy sperm Nancy’s vaginal canal went crazy. Tommy swore to her later that he thought she was going to rip his prick right off.

“Uh, Nancy does this mean we have to get married? I know my folks told me they had to get married when they were young.”

“I don’t know Tommy. I know I shouldn’t get pregnant but I’ve heard that sometimes counting days doesn’t work. I don’t know if that matters Tommy because I’ve always liked you. If its now or later it wouldn’t make much difference to me.”

“Nancy, you know I’ve always liked you too. We seemed to hit it off together the first time we met. I think there may be something like fate. I mean what we just did was wonderful. It just seems right to me.”

Nancy and Tommy chatted some more before they went back to their own homes. He helped her to her door since her insides had been battered by him. He gave her a big kiss and left whistling a happy song.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.