The Drama Club - Cover

The Drama Club

Copyright© 2018 by Babyboomer

Chapter 5

Mystery Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Two girls want to learn how to act on stage. They pay a price for their curiosity. Family secrets are exposed. The two friends grow up quickly and find out about boy friends, the mystery of a mother's disappearance, and what lust is.

Caution: This Mystery Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   Coercion   Consensual   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Fiction   Historical   Sharing   Incest   Sister   Father   Daughter   Swinging   Anal Sex   Double Penetration   Pregnancy   Small Breasts  

For Nancy sleep had taken away some of the sting of what had happened. She and her dad hadn’t been betrayed by her mother. No, her mother had tried to protect them from the shame that could have come from Mr. Chan. What Nancy wondered about was her fate since she had a long female line of ‘loose women’ of which she was a direct decendant. Golly, even her dad had knocked up her mom’s best friend! Maybe she was going to be lucky and not be seduced since she should have gotten it by someone by now! Feeling a little better about herself, Nancy put on her bathrobe and went to the toilet. She splashed some water on her face and went downstairs to get some food. Her dad had already left for the office and the housekeeper wasn’t due to be there until the afternoon. Usually Lilian would have stopped in for a bite and some talk by now. So she opened the door automatically when she heard the doorbell. It wasn’t Lilian. It was her dad, Fred.

“Hello Mr. Schmidt. Dad’s already gone to his office. May I help you with something?”

Fred Schmidt had never turned down a chance to get between any woman’s legs. He had seduced his wife before their marriage. Then when he found out about the trick his wife was trying to play in order to get pregnant, he talked Wilma into letting him do her too. Now here was this young reincarnation of Wilma in her robe. At a glance he could tell she had no bra on and he would lay odds that she had no nickers on either. His wife had gone to work earlier but he wasn’t due till the afternoon shift today.

“Say may I have a cup of coffee Nancy? I was looking for Lilian but she isn’t here is she?”

“No, she isn’t. She may have gone down to the Drama Club ahead of me.” Nancy reached up to where the cups were stored. It was a strain to stand on her tiptoes to get it but she didn’t think anything about it. Her robe lifted up to the middle of her buttocks which gave Fred Schmidt a full view of the cute girl’s most secret place. That did nothing from discouraging his thoughts of seducing the young girl.

“That’s odd. She usually goes everywhere with you. But I saw her last night I became concerned. She wasn’t herself.”

“Golly I have no idea what could have been bothering her!” Nancy was not a good liar. Just the thought of what her friend had done caused her body to react and betrayed her. She turned away abruptly and bent over in order to get the sugar in the floor cabinet. Fred gently eased his pants zipper down and pulled his penis out of its confines.

“Are you sure Nancy? The two of you were supposedly at your house last night. I wonder if that’s exactly true.”

Nancy’s eyes flew all over the place. She quickly poured the coffee. She placed the sugar out and gave him the cream. Her hands were shaking and she couldn’t look Mr. Schmidt in his eyes.

Fred stood up and grabbed Nancy’s hand. He spun her a bit and made her look him in the eyes.

“Now please tell me the truth Nancy. What happened to Lilian?”

Everything seemed to tumble out of her mouth. She couldn’t stop telling him about anything that Lilian did or saw. Only her mother’s diary remained a secret. Later she wondered why she hadn’t mentioned that.

At first Fred couldn’t believe that Lilian had actually seen what had happened. Then he saw an opportunity to comfort the distraught Nancy. Her mouth kept going telling him about how Lilian was no longer a virgin. Then she told him about her feelings. He hugged her close to his body. Her robe had opened and she could feel his warmth. Suddenly he reached own and lifted her up into his arms. His lips met hers and soon their tongues were dueling a lovers duet. Since he wasn’t close to being a novice at seduction, he began to lower her slowly. He gently pulled apart the hidden portal to her reproductive channel. His penis arched its head and met the slick, slight opening. Ever so slowly he pressed up and into her engorged labia. Fred could feel Nancy drawing her breath inward as her hymen expanded.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.