The Drama Club
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2018 by Babyboomer

Mystery Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Two girls want to learn how to act on stage. They pay a price for their curiosity. Family secrets are exposed. The two friends grow up quickly and find out about boy friends, the mystery of a mother's disappearance, and what lust is.

Caution: This Mystery Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   Coercion   Consensual   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Fiction   Historical   Sharing   Incest   Sister   Father   Daughter   Swinging   Anal Sex   Double Penetration   Pregnancy   Small Breasts  

“Sorry I’m late Hugh. My housekeeper stayed longer than she usually does. It almost unnerved me enough to give up. Did I just hear a knock on the door?”

“I guess so. Maybe I had better see who it is.”

“Hi, guys! I managed to sneak out. I hope it’s O.K. that I’m here.”

Although Hugh had wanted to spend some time alone with Nancy, he couldn’t say no to Lillian without giving Nancy a reason to be suspicious of his motives. So both seemed happy to invite Lillian inside.

The weather had been quite warm lately. Both girls had on the light cotton dresses they had before. It had begun to cool off outside but it was still quite warm in the theater. Hugh led them back to his room and Nancy quickly sat with one of the books in his only easy chair. It became apparent to both Lillian and Hugh that the only other place to sit was the floor or his bed. Hugh did not want to seem aggressive and he did not want to sit on the floor. He had to come up with an alternative plan.

“Lillian, while Nancy is reading, let’s poke around and see if we can find something else interesting to see.”

“Sure Hugh. But haven’t you poked around here before?”

Hugh almost choked when she said it. The fact that she wasn’t smiling made him realize that she hadn’t understood what she had said had a double meaning.

“Uh, no, I’ve been very busy until tonight to be exploring. So let’s go over to that dark corner and see what’s behind those boxes.”

Both began to carefully move the stacked boxes to one side away from the wall. Lillian noticed a pair of old gas sconces used for lighting still hanging from the wall. She wanted to look at the brass dragons up close. As she approached the one on the right she slipped. Her hand had been out in order to touch it but when she began to loose her balance she grabbed the sconce. She didn’t fall but the gas jet dropped down when she put her weight on it. Suddenly the wall which had been solid opened. It was a door which opened into pitch darkness.

For a second Lillian paused. ‘Was this a harbinger of doom? First the jail cell with the shackles and now this – deep darkness- ‘

“Wow, nice work Lillian. I’ll get the flashlight and some matches and candles too. Then we can really explore!”

“Uh, O.K. Hugh but I hope you won’t mind leading the way? I’m not all that brave.”

It was dark but even as they made their first steps into the hallway they could make out an area of faint light thirty feet ahead of them. Curiousity had gotten the better of Lillian and she had rapidly caught up to Hugh. Why they didn’t see the mattress on the floor may have been because they had started to hear faint noises from beyond the light. Both of them fell onto the mattress. Hugh promptly lost the flashlight which had turned off when it fell. Only acutely aware of the darkness and not thinking too clearly, Hugh began to grope for the flashlight. He reached a bit to his right. His hand touched Lilian’s back. But her response wasn’t negative or positive.

“Hugh look at this! I can’t believe what I’m seeing!”

Hugh had to slide himself up and over so that his entire body was nestled against Lilian’s. She was looking through a fairly small area of a very dirty window pane. It seemed to him that the idiot who put the window down so low to the floor did not have an idea what windows were for. But he was enjoying laying very close to a very beautiful girl. In order to see he had to have his head cheek to cheek with hers. She smelled like a fresh spring day. His vision was not so good due to his lusty thoughts. That is until he actually saw what Lilian had asked him to see. Then his eye sight cleared up in a hurry. The focus of his lust however changed to the woman being humped like a female dog.

“Wow, I had no idea that anyone else was here! She’s beautiful-- she looks a little like you!”

Lilian was in shock! She was almost certain that it was her mother. Yet, since the view of the man was from the back, she could only be sure that it wasn’t her father! That was because she could see him humping another woman a few feet away from her mother’s tryst with the stranger. However there was no way she could get control of herself. Everything was just too overwhelming. Something had snapped and the shy young thing reached behind her to try to find that hard penis that she knew was tucked into the pants of the young Hugh.

Lilian had not worn any underwear since it had been so hot that day. Most girls were just like her. In fact her friend Nancy had nothing on underneath her dress either. Within seconds Lilian had a hot male about to penetrate her fifteen yearr old vagina.

Hugh could not believe that the pretty girl was guiding him into her most guarded possesion. He did have a sister but that was not about to stop him. She wanted him and he certainly wanted her! Boys his age didn’t have girls opening their legs to them every day. Well maybe they did but he sure hadn’t gotten any up to this point. The fact that she was doing this made him wonder if she was some kind of whore or something. That thought did not last long because he bumped into an obvious blockage just after she inserted his prick.

‘Surprise! I guess this thing has to go if we are going any further.’ Hugh thought as he revamped his thinking about the morals of the girl he was having sex with. As he thought some more he realized that it would not have mattered to him if Lilian had not been a virgin.

“Oh!”

That was all she said and luckily it was not loud. It had been a bit of a surprise to Lilian. Everything leading up to Hugh’s insertion had been subconsciously done. Hugh had stopped after he broke through and didn’t begin again until she had relaxed enough to allow him to continue. Where Hugh was deeply involved in the act, Lilian was just barely aware of what was taking place to her. Her attention was fixed on the incredible scene of her mother and father having sex with different partners. This may have allowed her body to react in its most natural way so that she had several orgasms before Hugh’s own.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.