The Drama Club - Cover

The Drama Club

Copyright© 2018 by Babyboomer

Chapter 1

Mystery Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Two girls want to learn how to act on stage. They pay a price for their curiosity. Family secrets are exposed. The two friends grow up quickly and find out about boy friends, the mystery of a mother's disappearance, and what lust is.

Caution: This Mystery Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   Coercion   Consensual   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Fiction   Historical   Sharing   Incest   Sister   Father   Daughter   Swinging   Anal Sex   Double Penetration   Pregnancy   Small Breasts  

Lillian had always wanted to be an actress. Even her mother had named her after Lillian Gish, the beautiful actress of the Teens. But it was now 1938 and she was stuck with that old time name. It probably wouldn’t matter anyway since the studios usually pick names for their actors and actresses. That’s what the magazines say. Now here she was at the local theater. They had advertized that the theater wanted actors and actresses for a play. It wasn’t one of those ‘heavy’ plays from Shakespeare. This was going to be some type of romance with a little humor too.

Hugh Haveacock saw the cute teen walk into the club. Of course she wasn’t alone. It looked like a friend of hers, also cute, was right behind her. Both had brown hair and small teats. Hugh wasn’t a great Don Juan of the female gender but he had sparked a couple and had some small success with another. He was hoping that at least one of these two would find him attractive.

Hugh stepped up and introduced himself. Lillian Laybya and the other girl, Nancy Scrough, told him their names and asked if spots were available in the Drama Club. Hugh took them to the club office where they signed in for new membership. He led them on a small tour of the facility. First he showed them the dock overlooking the river which led to the sea. He told them a gin smuggling story. He embellished it with mention of the previous and mysterious Oriental owner. Then he guided them around the theater and backstage.

He was surprised at some of the knowledge they possessed about lighting and background. He explained to them that he was learning to direct but in order to do it properly he was learning about everything else first. Where he was lucky was his parents owned the theater and let the club use it at cost as long as he could be an apprentice. But one of his duties was to be on site at night. They couldn’t afford someone to stay as a watchman so he was it.

Then he showed them the dressing rooms. Additionally, he guided them into the costume and props room. After a short walk around he took them to a door that wasn’t a door in the back.

“Now ladies, this may seem to be an ordinary book shelf but it isn’t. I found this room recently. Frankly, I was so bored with the watchman routine that I began to read all of the books that you see on the shelves. It was when I tried to pull out this blue book on fishing that I opened the bookcase up.”

As if they were on cue the girls ‘ooohed’ as they bookcase slowly opened wide. A rather antiquated room became bright when Hugh threw the light switch on. A chinese decor right out of the early twenties gleamed back at them. A bright red enamel painted dresser stood to one side. Hugh’s bed was next to it. But the jail cell equiped with shackles was what intrigued Nancy the most.

“Remind me to never get on the wrong side of Hugh, Lillian. It looks like he plays for keeps!”

“I hope you both realize this was installed way before I started. Besides, I haven’t found the keys for the jail or the shackles! Maybe this was a jail for the county or town at one time.”

“Oh, so you haven’t tried to find out yet?”

“No, I haven’t shown off the room to very many people so I guess it hasn’t really been a question. I hadn’t given much thought about who had it constructed or why it was needed.”

“Let me tackle this Hugh, I have had some fun in the past doing this type of investigation. It’s a sort of history lesson if you will.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.