Singapore Fling - Cover

Singapore Fling

Copyright© 2018 by storyace

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - An American boy goes to a massage parlor in Singapore, just for a massage; the Chinese madame takes care of him in a way that brings him back for more. And more.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Interracial   White Male   Oriental Female   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Big Breasts  

Back in Singapore, deeper.

Young James is 18 now, and returns to Singapore to continue his education.

The third summer when I returned, I found Lian living in the apartment with my father and her daughter. She’d retired from her job at the bordello.

The trouble was, there were only 2 bedrooms.

“You don’t mind sharing with Lian do you?” Dad asked.

Actually, I did mind. I’d met a girl in the states, and I’d decided not to go to see Lian while I was in Singapore this time. I didn’t know if I’d even see Irene again [she was headed for an East coast university], but I did know I was through with the old woman. The trouble was, she didn’t seem to be through with me. She grinned at me happily as dad told me about the sleeping arrangements.

I didn’t want to insult her, or make a scene. With the high cost of apartments there, and four of us crammed into this small space, there wasn’t a lot of options.

Everyone clearly now knew about Lian and I. No one said anything out loud, and I would have been mortified if they had. At the same time, there was no use in pretending we weren’t who we were. I glanced at Lian; her big breasts, her deep eyes, and her skillful mouth. I gave in to the inevitable; with her in the apartment there was just no way I wasn’t going to succumb to her. She wasn’t young or beautiful, but she had talent. There seemed no way to avoid another summer of hot age-gap interracial sex.

“Yeah, sure.” I said, and everyone seemed to relax.

Lian cooked, and the four of us sat down to dinner like a family. I felt weird and embarrassed, especially with Huan. What did she think of her lover’s son sleeping with her mother? It was all wrong. I didn’t mind being open about my weird sex life with Dad, but I would have been happier if Huan didn’t have to know too.

And yet later, as I went into our room with Lian, my cock stirred with anticipation. She was a sure thing; her great breasts and tight juicy cunt attached to a woman who just loved to do it with me. I thought I was immune by now, but her lust was still contagious.

“You’ve grown.” The old woman said quietly as we took our clothes off. “Below also?”

“I don’t think so.” I said, looking down at her fondly. I still liked her. My mouth watered as she revealed the hairless groin she’d prepared for my arrival.

“Let’s see.” She said happily, stroking me with that easy familiarity we shared. “Big boy!” she laughed quietly, dropping to her knees to suck on it.

“No” is a powerful word that I hadn’t yet learned to use. The old woman sucked my cock into her hungry mouth, and sucked the rest of me into her vortex as well.

As the electrical ecstasy of Lian’s expert mouth and lips sucked the doubt from me, I forgot about my American girlfriend, Lian’s attractive daughter, my father, and everything else that had been bothering me.

I ran my fingers through her hair, noticing additional strands of gleaming silver running through the black richness. I wasn’t bothered; I looked down into her exotic eyes, my cock bulging with pleasure between her luscious lips. She wanted me, wanted to suck and fuck me. That’s very hard to resist, even from a woman of her age and background.

Her head moved forward and back as she did her thing, sucking me deep into her throat as she fondled my balls with a deft touch. I admired her beauty, it was pretty impressive for a woman her age to be so attractive. She pulled away with a gasp and a smile, her deep dark eyes glowing as she looked up at me.

“Come in my mouth.” She urged me, “Tomorrow we have long loving.”

I held her soft face in my hands and tensed my ass, then blasted my release into her waiting mouth. She hummed, swallowed, and pulled as if my semen was the elixir of life.

I never came like that with Irene. She didn’t want me to come in her mouth, and of course we used condoms for straight sex.

It wasn’t that the pretty young American girl was a poor lover, it was just that Lian was literally a pro. An ex-pro who had the skills and experience of a whore, yet the real desire and emotions of a woman in love.

As the great orgasm subsided, I realized that I’d just sealed my fate. By letting her do that to me, I’d agreed to be hers for another summer.

We got into bed together. I’d fucked plenty, but never slept with a woman before. It took some getting used to, but I came to like it after a while.

The next morning we all had breakfast together in the small kitchen. It was a bit weird; now that she was openly sleeping with Dad, was Huan supposed to be my stepmother? Anyway, Dad and his young mistress / secretary went off to work, leaving me alone with her voracious old mother.

She smiled at me as the door closed behind them, and the two of us were alone for the first time since the bordello.

“Let’s have a bath.” She suggested with a twinkle in her eye. “We continue your education!”

I felt conflicted; I didn’t want to do it with Lian anymore. I shouldn’t have let her suck me off ... I looked into her happy old face, and knew I couldn’t refuse her.

“You did your tongue exercises while you were in America?” she asked me as we got undressed.

“Yes.” I said, thinking of the time I’d spent between Irene’s spread thighs, making her come repeatedly.

“Good boy.” She said approvingly as she stepped into the hot water. “This year we go further. I make you into a champion.”

Irene was a spoiled rich beauty. She told me I’d fucked her like she’d never been fucked. I made her come so hard, so many times ... and it was only because of the lessons with Lian.

I got in the opposite end of the tub, facing her. Our asses pressed together and our knees stuck up, as well as my penis. Lian took it in her hand to toy with it as we talked. It felt good; I was still conflicted, yet I was stiff as a log in her experienced hands. The pleasure was too wonderful to reject.

“You have a girlfriend in America now?” she asked as her soapy fingers slid up and down.

“Yes.” I admitted.

She looked disappointed, but kept her grip on my stiff penis.

“Pretty girl?”

“Very pretty.” I confirmed.

Her fist contracted on my cock. “You have sex with her?”

“Yes.” I admitted.

She dug her fingers into my organ fiercely.

“Did she fuck you good like me?” she demanded.

“No, not like you.” I conceded.

Lian relaxed her grip and stroked me.

“Ok.” She said, as if that settled the matter. But it took a couple of weeks before we were back in our comfort zone with each other. Our relationship was different than before; she was still my teacher, but I had to please her, serve her in return. She teased me, letting her kimono fall half open, or asking me how I liked her new crimson corset. I could look, but not touch until she said so. It was all good fun, part of the rich experience she was sharing with me.

How was it that I wanted her at all I wondered to myself? She was at least 50 years old. Irene was 18 ... but Irene wasn’t here. I’d probably never see her again, she was living in a city on the other side of the planet. And the old woman had her own qualities.

Lian told me to make love to her finger; then massage her feet, kiss and fondle them. Following her instruction, I pedicured and manicured, brushed her long thick hair, and shaved her groin before she let me touch her sensitive areas.

She made my cock ache for her affection, teasing and flirting, and she taught me to reciprocate.

To slowly seduce, to show interest and then hold back, to build the desire like a building a fire from a spark into an inferno before the first physical touch.

She opened her pudgy old thighs for me again. I slid it into her warm wet tight friendly middle, settling my weight against her voluptuous body.

“Ah.” She sighed in satisfaction. “Fuck me hard.” She said softly, “And don’t come until I say!”

She was so damn tight, so wet, so wild in her pleasure, that I had to stop after a few minutes, or I would have popped.

“No stopping!” Lian admonished me, slapping my ass, “Fuck hard, no stop, no come!”

She contracted her vagina around my penis and slapped my ass some more for emphasis.

“If you come, I sit on your face and you eat cream pie!” she warned me.

I managed to comply, that time. When she’d come twice, she permitted me to let loose.

I looked into her familiar face as I came, into her deep dark eyes. It was good with her, there was no tension. We had no future together, this was all there was; just this shared pleasure, a meeting of our bodies, a transfer of fluid. She smiled and held me tightly, accepting my emissions without hesitation or fear. Lian liked it when I came in her. I liked it too.

After sex, she liked to lie together quietly for a while. Irene always jumped up and took a shower, washing off the odor and possibly shame. That was perhaps Lian’s greatest attraction; she was simply shameless about sex.

We went out shopping together and Lian taught me how to tell when a fish or chicken was fresh, and about spices and herbs. I helped her with cooking and cleaning too; as soon as the domestic chores were done, it was straight to bed for an hour or two, then I’d usually take lunch to the office for Huan and Dad.

I still couldn’t get over how beautiful Huan was; the way she moved, her magnificent hair following behind her. The way she spoke, her soft sexy voice, and her competence in the office.

I was a bit in love with her, even though I was sleeping with her mother, and she was sleeping with my father. I know that’s fucked up, but that’s how I felt.

Sometimes Dad would be out late with clients, and in the morning he’d sleep in while Huan and I went to the office. But other days he’d be out early with Huan, leaving Lian and I alone. That was good, because she liked to be somewhat vocal when we did it. Actually, we never had sex while her daughter or my father were in the apartment.

And I never heard any fucking from their room either, I thought they must only do it when Lian and I were out shopping.

A few weeks after I got there, I was helping Lian change the sheets in Dad and Huan’s room, and a weird gizmo fell out of the bed, a plastic ring with a lump on the edge.

“What is this?” I asked Lian, picking it up.

“Don’t know.” She replied, looking at it closely.

I figured out was to put over the cock to make it vibrate during sex. It had a microswitch to activate it.

Lian grinned. “Cockring vibrator, new idea. We try?”

“But this is ... not ours.” I pointed out.

“We put it back after, come!” Lian insisted, grabbing my hand and pulling me into our room.

A girl like Irene would never do such a thing. Being with Lian had some benefits.

It was difficult to get it over my cock, because I was already erect and it was a little too small; but lian lubricated me with her mouth and forced it on me.

“Switch on now or after?” she asked, as we got horizontal.

“I don’t know.” I said, getting into position with my rod at her slot.

I slid it halfway into her, and then pressed the tiny button.

“Oh!” she exclaimed as the weird buzzing started.

It was very stimulating, especially for Lian. As I got into her all the way, the vibrator contacted her clitoris.

She yelped and grabbed my ass, her fingers gripping me tight, and I just stayed there for a few seconds as she came.

The vibrator was working on me too, and it was difficult not to come as I fucked her, but I managed to hold off until she started to come again. Then I pushed it against her clit again and she exploded, grinding and heaving, moaning happily, and I kissed her mouth as I ejaculated into her.

We both had great orgasms; but we almost always did have anyway. The difference was that with the cock vibrator, it was over much sooner. I cleaned it and put it back, and we didn’t use it again.

Lian had her own toys to work me with.

A week or so later, she was finger-fucking my ass as she sucked my cock and fondled my balls. She hummed happily as I struggled to stop the contractions that would release my fluid and end this madness.

“Now fuck me hard.” She instructed, rolling onto her back and opening her legs. “No come until I say!” she added unnecessarily.

I followed her as she rolled onto her back and spread her short pudgy legs for me. I took my cock in my fist and rubbed the end up and down her a few times, then pushed it into her. She sighed in pleasure as I sunk deep into the wet warm tightness of her plump frame.

As I pumped her, she reached into the side drawer and pulled out a vibrator.

“No stop!” she ordered as she turned it on and stretched her arms around to put it against my anus.

The sensation was maddening, unexpected. My cock in her tight cunt and her grin in my surprised face was part of it, as she pressed the crazy device against me, and I felt my anal sphincter spread around the end of it.

“No, don’t!” I pleaded to no avail.

She pushed it into me; it was greased. It was an ambush, she’d had it prepared in advance. It penetrated my rear and slid maddeningly into me, turning my guts to soup.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.