Singapore Fling - Cover

Singapore Fling

Copyright© 2018 by storyace

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - An American boy goes to a massage parlor in Singapore, just for a massage; the Chinese madame takes care of him in a way that brings him back for more. And more.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Interracial   White Male   Oriental Female   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Big Breasts  

Part 2; coming back again, 17 year old James returns to Singapore and his hot Chinese milf for another summer of hot sex and emotional turmoil.

3,000 words

Dad had told me he had an apartment now, but not that beautiful Huan was living there with him. She was his secretary too, so she went to the office with him in the mornings. They shared a bedroom, and I felt awkward and out of place.

Dad made no excuses or explanations; he respected my privacy and expected the same from me. I was jealous but I didn’t resent him for it, I sort of admired him for his success if anything.

She looked fabulous in her smart business clothes; so elegant and sophisticated compared to the lovely but somewhat demeaning kimono she used to wear as a waitress. She was 6 years older than me, and 30 years younger than dad.

Huan fussed around with papers and phones, keys and bags, made sure dad’s tie was straight, and they bustled out of the small apartment to some meeting or other. My eyes focused on her tight little ass, long legs, and slim waist as she followed him out the door.

I walked down to the massage bordello; I wasn’t really thinking about why, or whether it was a good idea. My feet just took me there, back to the place where I’d lost my cherry, to the old woman who had brought me to so many orgasms. Who loved me, and might offer herself to me again.

I found Lian sitting outside with a cup of coffee.

She wore a long dress that covered her from the neck to her ankles, but followed all her curves faithfully. Her great breasts seemed to fill the street. Her hair was wound into a tight bun on the back of her head.

“James!” she said with a wide and possibly excited smile, “My big boy! Come, sit with me!”

I wasn’t even sure why I went there; I was over her.

Or I was until she smiled at me that way, so happy and bright, her dark slanted eyes crinkling with joy. She was infectous, and I felt something stir in my chest and something else stir in my pants.

We talked for a while, catching up. We laughed like we used to, her big breasts wobbling and her eyes bright at a joke I told. Her wide belly seemed to shrink; the lines in her face became unimportant. Her sexy laugh, interested eyes, and big tits were more prominent.

Then she invited me in.

“I can’t.” I told her awkwardly.

“Oh, you have girl now, in America? She asked with a hint of regret.

“No, it’s not that, it’s just that I’m not staying at the hotel anymore.” I told her, “No expense account.”

“Ah.” She agreed, leaning back in her chair as her face assumed that inscrutable expression I’d heard so much about but never actually seen before.

“I charge hotel for massage, not this.”

And she placed 4 four fingers against her chest between her breasts.

“This,” she continued, “Not for money.”

I felt my face drop, contort, and twist in shame. I stared at her pretty face; was she really saying she did it with me because she simply liked it?

“Now James, you come inside.” She told me as she stood and entered the dark bordello.

“Close door.” She added as she walked through that strange yet familiar space, through the bead curtain, down the hallway, and into the bedroom where we’d had so much sex the year before.

“Clothes off.” She told me with a stern new voice that thrilled and frightened me.

Ah, the fear; excitement and fright, basically the same thing. My heart was pounding again, like it always did before fucking Lian. I wondered if I would feel this way with other women?

I peeled it all off, and my cock sprang forward, powerful and erect. She had to smile when she saw it.

She stepped close, her big breasts just an inch from my naked chest, her breath in my face, but not touching.

“Go down on your knees.” She said quietly, as if troubled by her own words.

She lifted her foot onto a low stool and pointed at it.

“Kiss foot.” She said neutrally.

She wore open sandals; Lian had small, well shaped feet. I bent down to obey; it was a small penance for insulting my lover as I had, insinuating she was a prostitute. Even though she was one. Or had been one.

I kissed the top of her arch, then the inside curve between the foot and ankle. She stood still as I slid my fingers up her calf, lifting the hem of her dress so I could kiss my way slowly upwards. I lifted the hem higher, and her panties were in sight between her slightly open thighs.

It was the moment of decision for both of us; if I went any further, we were going all the way.

I hadn’t come here to start this confusion up again. I just wanted to say hello to me ex-lover, it was a matter of decency.

There was nothing decent about what I was doing now though.

My cock was stiff and my mouth watering as it approached her magic slot; the vagina that had hosted hundreds of men, the velvet vice, the delicious Singapore dish.

I clamped my mouth onto her groin through the white cotton, sucking and mashing my mouth against it, and she grabbed my head as her dress slipped around me, groaning. I noticed that she now had a thick bush of straight black pubic hair between her pudgy thighs.

I could taste her desire; I pushed her away and stood, naked, stiff, eager.

My heart was pounding with excitement and my young cock throbbed and bobbed as she pulled off her dress and underwear. Her big breasts hung in a heavy bra, and other than that and the thick gold chain around her neck, she was naked. I wasn’t afraid of her like I was the first few times we did it. I knew her now, knew the curves and bumps of her, knew the taste of her mouth and her vagina, knew the sounds she made when I entered her.

Her face was older than I remembered, and should not have looked as attractive as it did; but it was the face of my lover, the face I looked at when I had orgasms and fun, the face of the woman who listened when I spoke, who laughed at my jokes, who came when I fucked her.

She grabbed my hot cock and kissed my mouth hungrily. Her hand and mouth thrilled me, the tactile sensation of this horny experienced old whore on my naked skin caused hormones to flow, and my cock to tingle with energy.

“So big boy, where you put this since we were last together? You must have girls in America.”

“No, I told you I didn’t.”

“Me also, no lovers since you.”

I believed her; maybe I shouldn’t have, but I was only seventeen at the time.

She held the small of my back in one hand as she urgently pumped my cock with the other. I reached behind her back to unhook her bra, and after some efforts her big glorious tits swung free. I lifted one to suck the nipple, and then we fell into the wide firm waiting bed.

How I’d missed this; her excitement, her desire, her open smile and tight vagina. She was the opposite of the girls I knew at home, Lian the whore, Lian the old woman, Lian my lover!

She got on top of me, holding my cock in her hand and rubbing it up and down her slot as moisture gathered there. She slipped the end between her vaginal lips, teasing us both, grinning at me, her long black grey streaked hair hanging down, her big pendular tits swaying with her movements, my blood filling my penis so it was hard, hard as steel, the sensitive nerves around the crown sending signals of crazy pleasure into my befuddled young brain.

And finally, sliding herself down my pole; she smiled in satisfaction when it was in her, staring down at me.

I stared back, ignoring the roll of her belly but admiring her big breasts and long thick hair. She tightened around my penis, demonstrating her power. Reminding me that although she was loose and old on top, she was as tight as a fist down below.

“James?” she asked coyly, sitting on my thighs with my young penis inside her tight old cunt.

“Yes?”

“You miss me?”

“Yes.”

She laughed delightfully, and proceeded to bump and grind. Her breasts and long hair bounced together, then in opposition. Her vagina was tight, so tight. I held her breasts in my hands and pinched her huge nipples.

She grunted and groaned happily as she rode me, bouncing, laughing, fun.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.