Making Do - Cover

Making Do

Copyright© 2018 by Babyboomer

Chapter 9

Mystery Sex Story: Chapter 9 - Depression small town girl trying to make do with her talents. Love, sin, evil, romance, challenge this generation. Above all people are tested by all types of temptations amid small town life.

Caution: This Mystery Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Crime   Historical   Mystery   Cheating   Sharing   Slut Wife   Incest   Father   Daughter   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Double Penetration   First   Pregnancy  

“I don’t know Nancy. It was not a good thing to find myself in bed with my own daughter. Even I have some morals and that hurt a great deal. If your mother had been alive she would have killed me and I wouldn’t have blamed her. Now you want me to go with you over to Fred and Flo’s place again? It’s too much for me Nancy.”

“Daddy, I think he killed or had killed mother, Teddy, and my husband Henry. Mother and Teddy because they found out about the mob’s connection to Fred. Henry was killed because he impregnated Flo.”

“I knew somebody knocked her up. I had been trying for years. Then something happened and she was happy. She also stopped seeing me. Fred? You know he never talks about his work! Most guys gripe or complain, maybe even gloat about what they do for a living. Not Fred – And after all of the years of screwing Flo she never talked about what Fred did to make a living. Maybe he is independantly wealthy?”

“Maybe I’ll ask some questions from somebody I know that may give us an idea about that.’

“Brad, darling, I have a rather tough question to ask you. This is so important but you need to trust me.”

“Nancy, you are the love of my life! You know that I want to marry you and have a family with you. I trust you with my love too. So ask and I will tell you anything you need to know.”

“Do Fred and Flo have accounts at your bank?”

“Nancy, this isn’t personal stuff. I thought you might ask about other women or something. I mean – let me think- I guess there is no ethical problem. Uh – yes they have multiple accounts.”

“Can you tell me if they are independantly wealthy?”

“No, I am pretty sure they aren’t but they certainly aren’t poor. I know that Flo has gotten much richer lately. But what has this to do with us?”

“I haven’t any real proof yet but I believe Fred has murdered my mother, my old boy friend Ted, and my dead husband Henry. I also think he pushed Flo down the stairs or beat her up so that she lost the baby.”

“God! I don’t know what to say? This is pretty unbelievable Nancy! If I didn’t know you better this would sound crazy. Yet I guess even a small town like ours has its bad guys.”

“So I’ve got a plan but I need your help. You see my dad will—-

“I don’t know Nancy, Fred was kind of weird the last time we met like that. He was jumpy for a week! Yet, if you like stuff like that, maybe you would like to work at my place as a special consort for my big time customers. I know they would like to put their big salamis into a girl as pretty as you!”

“But what if my fiance found out?”

“What if he found out about what happened a few weeks ago?”

“But only the four of us know about that! How could he find out?”

“Well it wouldn’t be your Dad or you and not Fred. I wonder who it could be?”

“You wouldn’t – you couldn’t!”

“Listen you little bitch – I own you – Just like I owned your mother. She probably ran away because of me. We knew each other long before Fred and I moved here. The stupid twit got knocked up. Luckily she met your dad and got married soon after. We were able to go to the next town and pedal our wares there every other week. Then poof she vanished. Your dad almost died. I had to seduce him to wake him up. Then years later I screwed up and let your loving hubby knock me up. Now maybe I can get Fred back when you get in the business. He sure loved fucking your mom and now it’s your turn.”

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.