Making Do - Cover

Making Do

Copyright© 2018 by Babyboomer

Chapter 8

Mystery Sex Story: Chapter 8 - Depression small town girl trying to make do with her talents. Love, sin, evil, romance, challenge this generation. Above all people are tested by all types of temptations amid small town life.

Caution: This Mystery Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Crime   Historical   Mystery   Cheating   Sharing   Slut Wife   Incest   Father   Daughter   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Double Penetration   First   Pregnancy  

When Harry woke up he still had his raging hard on inside of Nancy’s foaming cunt. White fluid oozed from her cock filled hole as he fucked her. Seconds later he felt another load of semen ejaculating into her warm cozy cunt. More fluid seeped from the redhaired entrance to the daughter who had delivered him his first grandchild. She wasn’t his beloved Penny. She wasn’t back from the dead. He started to cry.

“Why did you leave us?” Nancy heard her father mumble as his penis softened in her vagina. Soon it slipped out and he rolled to one side. She had heard him correctly. Her mother had left and had not died. What had happened? How could a mother just leave her baby? She knew she couldn’t do that. She also knew her father had been keeping this secret from her for a long time.

“It’s time to tell me, dad. What happened to mom?”

“You were never to know about her leaving Nancy. Frankly, dispite the evidence, I never thought she just left. I always thought that someone kidnapped her and then murdered her. Maybe it was some serial killer that took her. Maybe the mob took her and sold her to a warlord. I tried to find out why – but it cost too much and I found out too little.”

Later, he shared what had been found. It was very little indeed. Some clothes, toiletries, and little else had been packed in a small suitcase. The police had found it several days later, only a mile away. Nancy was almost certain that her mother was dead. Why pack it and then leave it? Also, if it had been some serial killer or pervert why pack the suitcase at all? No, it was for deception. Someone wanted her father and the police to believe her mother had left of her own accord. Then it looked like several days later it didn’t matter anymore. By then, Nancy surmised, she was definitely dead and buried.

Nancy was sick and wanted something that would help her sleep. She had told her father and he had told her that today wouldn’t be a tough day at work. So there she was in the library looking at the books. Soon she was working her way through some old books for girls. In front of her she found a rather old book. ‘The Baker Boys Meet Carol’ was the title. It started out like an old book should with very polite behavior and hidden glances. However, the heroine soon found herself at the mercy of two scoundrels, Ben and Bob Baker. Her seduction and loss of her innocence took place toward the end of the book. It was a complete surprise to find the book so she was careful to put it back exactly where it had been. However, right next to it was her mother’s diary! The cover had the title “Penelope of Sheeptown”. She wondered whether this would be another steamy book but soon recognized that it wasn’t. In it she found out how much her mother loved her father. Then she was born and Fred and Aunt Flo moved in next door. Then it told of their seduction by Fred and Flo. Yet since it was the Jazz Age they went along with it. However it wasn’t very long after that her mother found Fred with a known mobster. It troubled her. She decided that she would talk with him. The diary stopped at that point.

Nancy felt cold all over. She felt certain that Fred was the murderer. Yet she had no way of proving anything. Her mother, her boy friend, and her husband had been murdered. Yet as much as it looked like he was the one responsible, she needed to know for certain.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.