Making Do
Chapter 7

Copyright© 2018 by Babyboomer

Mystery Sex Story: Chapter 7 - Depression small town girl trying to make do with her talents. Love, sin, evil, romance, challenge this generation. Above all people are tested by all types of temptations amid small town life.

Caution: This Mystery Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Crime   Historical   Mystery   Cheating   Sharing   Slut Wife   Incest   Father   Daughter   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Double Penetration   First   Pregnancy  

It had been so much fun for her to dine and have a conversation without a baby crying. The wine had flowed and she even had an after dinner drink. Then Aunt Flo had reminded her to go change. She told Harry and Fred that they were to be surprised. She hurried but it took longer than she had thought it would. But it was fun to see the expressions on their faces when she came out of the changing room. Both of the men had such unexpected reactions. Her dad looked like he was about to cry. Fred looked almost scared for a second before he got up and came over to Nancy for a hug. By the time he reached her, Aunt Flo had a slow dance on and Fred asked her for a dance.

“Is it really you Penny? I thought you were dead!”

“Uncle Fred, it is me, Nancy! Aunt Flo thought you and dad would like this costume. She hoped that it would make it seem like old times.”

“Old times? Yes, I like that idea, a lot! You know your Aunt Flo is a wise woman but scheming all of the time. You certainly look like your mother dear! She was quite a woman! But she did like to dance much closer than you are right now. Let’s snuggle up tight dear. Look how your dad is snuggling with Flo. Oh I do miss how nice the old dresses felt!”

Nancy was a bit befuddled with how close they danced. She could feel Fred’s ‘appreciation’ of her outfit up close and very personal. He had his erection parked right on her dress covered slit. Aunt Flo had recommended that she not wear any panties since the panty lines would be obvious. How could she object since that was the reason she had used to not wear the garterbelt! She felt so relieved when the dance stopped and she stepped away from the overheatted Fred. But that was when her father stepped in to take his place. He did that and more! To her it was amazing that his big prick didn’t bust open his zipper! That said, she was astounded when that erection seemed to try to find its way into her waiting snatch! It was continuesly but slowly bunching her dress up her thighs. She was certain that if they kept on dancing like that her own father’s penis would be imbedded deep in that spot she had been hoping her new husband would enter!

The music stopped and soon she had a drink in her hands. She didn’t think as she downed it in one gulp. She helped herself to another two before the dancing started again. Then she found that she was dancing with her father again. She heard him call her Penny, but where she would have corrected him a few minutes before she was already trying to figure out how she could stop the itch that had developed between her legs. It didn’t help when she realized what that itch was about!

By that time her head was a bit dizzy. Frankly, when she realized she had heard the sound of a zipper, her dress was too high to prevent anything from happening. She lifted her eyes to talk to her father. That was when she felt the head of his cock pressing against her labia. As her eyes widened and nothing other than a slight moan came from her mouth, her own father penetrated the sanctity of her womanhood. She hadn’t looked for Aunt Flo before but now she was in trouble and didn’t know how she should get out of it! Yet just when she was needed most, Aunt Flo had her eyes closed and the good long prick of her own husband deep into the slippery confines of her own needy cunt. Then it was time for Nancy to close her eyes as Harry finally was buried as deep as he could go into his own daughter’s pussy. For Nancy it had been far too long to wait for a man’s cock to fuck her. Even the fact that her father was the one, she didn’t waste a stroke and had numerous orgasms. Soon the two men switched places as they had when Nancy’s mother had been alive. Nancy didn’t care as long as a good hard cock was in her. Then she was on to having one cock in her vagina and another up her slippery behind. Then it was her turn to watch Aunt Flo show what a real professional can do to a man! Nancy was always a quick learner. Soon she could fuck with the best whores around. Aunt Flo taught her how to suck a man until he came. She even swallowed a load. It was the morning that was the toughest, especially for her father.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.