Making Do - Cover

Making Do

Copyright© 2018 by Babyboomer

Chapter 5

Mystery Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Depression small town girl trying to make do with her talents. Love, sin, evil, romance, challenge this generation. Above all people are tested by all types of temptations amid small town life.

Caution: This Mystery Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Crime   Historical   Mystery   Cheating   Sharing   Slut Wife   Incest   Father   Daughter   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Double Penetration   First   Pregnancy  

It had been under a year since Henry had been murdered. There had been a lot more suspects than she had imagined. Twelve husbands, ten boy friends, various crooks and the mob had been listed as possible suspects. Only half of them had been eliminated from the list. But her thoughts were interrupted by the next door neighbor, Mrs. Tee Art. Nancy liked to call her Aunt Flo since her mother had nicknamed her. Now she was in the last stage of her surprise pregnancy. Both she and her husband seemed happier than they had ever been. For some reason her own father seemed very grumpy when he saw her. She knew she would never really understand men. She had thought that every one of them thought with their stomaches and penises. Now her father is so grumpy with an old friend like Mrs. Tee Art. Nancy had always admired the size of her breasts. Then she had gotten pregnant and they had ballooned up as big as Aunt Flo’s. Now hers had reduced but Aunt Flo’s were huge.

When they sat down Nancy went through the usual tea or coffee routine. Aunt Flo had just stopped by to see the baby and ask for some hints about how Nancy fed the baby. She wondered if Nancy was breast feeding or using cow’s milk. Her reply was cow’s milk since most of her friends had found that it was easy and cheap to do. Somehow Nancy told her about the diary and her discovery that Henry wasn’t such a good guy. However, Aunt Flo looked petrified when Nancy told her about Henry. Then something began to click in Nancy’s brain. Her father’s recent reaction towards Aunt Flo, Henry’s overindulgence in sexual conquests, and just who may have been the recipient of sperm that had impregnated her and maybe her neighbor! She had seen the result of how effectively that sperm worked with several of those women he had named he had sex with in the diary. Aunt Flo hadn’t been named but she had been right next door! Even her father had gotten into her nickers. Why not Henry? He had become very adept at seduction and right next door was a big titted mama want-to-be. Unlike her best friend, her Aunt Flo let him have her. Maybe her father had subconsciously guessed about her infidelity. Of course he had been screwing her but somehow he knew he couldn’t be the father and her husband couldn’t be the father. So she had become a whore instead of a one time cheat. Nancy, instead of revealing what she had discovered tried to listen to her ‘Aunt Flo’.

“Can you imagine my surprise when my Fred, the big lug, told me that the boss of the party had asked him to be the new Mayor? Well, of course he would have to be elected but my Fred is so popular he will win. Fred even told me that he had an important professional position that I’d fill with ease. He said my experience would benefit me and help out large numbers of people in the community! But it would be much later. For some reason I would need to have the baby and lose some of the baby fat. It sounds so exciting.”

“My goodness Aunt Flo, this is exciting. I can’t imagine a more deserving person to be offered a professional position. Of course you will be the first Lady of the town! And you have always been the hostess with the mostest. Maybe since he is a politician now, he will give you the key to the town as the town’s first lady!” ‘And the key to the whorehouse where you will spread those pretty legs of yours to whoever wants to pay the most. And maybe he won’t care if you get pregnant again since you will get him the riches he wants and his revenge too. Wait! Revenge? This certainly sounds like revenge to me. What if he couldn’t wait for revenge to the man who had impregnated his wife. My dad couldn’t knock her up so it had to be her current lover Henry! Now he was to be Mayor too!’

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.