Making Do - Cover

Making Do

Copyright© 2018 by Babyboomer

Chapter 4

Mystery Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Depression small town girl trying to make do with her talents. Love, sin, evil, romance, challenge this generation. Above all people are tested by all types of temptations amid small town life.

Caution: This Mystery Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Crime   Historical   Mystery   Cheating   Sharing   Slut Wife   Incest   Father   Daughter   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Double Penetration   First   Pregnancy  

Nancy was staring into space. She was sitting at her desk typing up more notes for Henry.

Her boss had become more than a boss. He had become her lover and husband. She reminissed about the first time she saw him as a person who was more than an older man. He had come to her bedside with her father after he had heard that she had some evidence that might show corruption and murder in their town. He had heard some of the story and she had broken down and cried.

He had bent over and tenderly caressed her cheek. There were tears in his eyes too.

“I can’t stand to see you cry Nancy. You are so beautiful and I hate to see those tears. We’ll get them Nancy! Those horrible people will be punished.”

Then he had accomplished what he had said he would do. The Mayor, his wife, and the thug that had killed Teddy were in jail. She had fallen in love with him during that time. This time when her bra had come off, everything had come off! Henry had hit a ‘home run!’ It surprised no one that they married but maybe a few were surprised that it had happened so rapidly. Yet having the honeymoon before the wedding had made it a rush. As they say “the first baby can come at any time then the rest take nine months.”

At the same time Henry was staring out the window. He was remembering when Nancy gave her virginity to him and they made the baby. It had been all he could have wanted with a woman. She was heroic when he broke her maidenhead. Then she had become a wanton whore for him. She couldn’t get enough of his cock. He even stuck it up her little butt. Yet it obviously hurt her so much he stopped and wouldn’t do her asshole anymore. He loved her and she loved him. However, he would still get on his hands and knees and look at her cute beaver as it flashed at him while she typed.

His thoughts about his wife were interrupted by what had happened recently. His courtroom victories and marriage to his very young secretary had not escaped the notice of the party bosses. They wanted him to run for Mayor! He hadn’t been convinced until the pretty young wives seduced him. Nancy had told him that he might hurt the baby so they had to stop sex. That hurt him more than he expected. He soon found out that he wasn’t such a good guy. To one of the wives he really pumped her when she asked him to ‘give her a baby, too’. He had promised himself that he would keep doing her until she was pregnant. Then he had raped Nancy’s best friend. It was rape because she had passed out from drinking too much. Then instead of just placing her in the guest bedroom he had peeked at her lambie pie. There were a lot of girls bleaching their hair nowadays and he was curious to see if she was a real blond. Fortunately, unfortunately, however you may see it, he found out she was. Then he had to find out if she was a virgin. She wasn’t so he had to find out if she would respond to getting screwed even when drunk. She did and he did. He unloaded into her and Nancy just told him that her best friend had to get married ‘just like us’. Those were only the women he remembered. He even did a waitress at lunch time.

Maybe that was why he didn’t see the windowwasher pull out his gun and shoot him. It was silenced with a pillow of all things. Since he had opened the window there was no glass breakage.

After the fifth slug entered Henry’s dead body the killer decended using the pulley system and left in his ‘borrowed’ truck. It was ten minutes before Nancy found his lifeless body. It was another thirty minutes before Harry found Henry’s body and his daughter next to him. As it happened there was a policeman on his beat when Harry ran down to the street. He rushed up the stairs took one look at the scene and called his chief.

“It looks bad chief! Henry Dickson has been shot dead in his office. His wife is passed out on the floor. There is no gun. It’s murder for sure.”

Nancy was still in shock. Her boy friend had been murdered and then her husband too. Then her husband’s diary which she had found listed all of the women he had screwed. It even included her best friend although Henry had raped her not seduced her. For only two months they had not had sex but Henry found time to screw half of the women in the town! Well, it seemed that way!

Then there was the offer of the bosses for Henry to become Mayor! It seemed a very good thing for him except that – they wanted her- to take the place of the Mayor’s wife! He was to convince her to become a prostitute and be the madame too! She had been really mad until she read that he couldn’t and wouldn’t do such a thing to her. It was then that she decided to find out who had murdered Henry. Yes, he had betrayed her by screwing even her best friend, but he hadn’t allowed the bosses to try and corrupt her. Yet she had a baby to deliver before she could actually start the process.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.