Making Do - Cover

Making Do

Copyright© 2018 by Babyboomer

Chapter 3

Mystery Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Depression small town girl trying to make do with her talents. Love, sin, evil, romance, challenge this generation. Above all people are tested by all types of temptations amid small town life.

Caution: This Mystery Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Crime   Historical   Mystery   Cheating   Sharing   Slut Wife   Incest   Father   Daughter   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Double Penetration   First   Pregnancy  

Henry was quite surprised to see Harry Screw at his office door. Nancy was still out but would be back tomorrow. Henry did have the capacity to read people fairly well. Henry was obviously concerned and needed to talk to him about something. His guilty conscience immediately thought of the door in the wall and Nancy’s cute lambie pie. Quickly he dismissed that and remembered that the boy who had died had been Nancy’s ‘friend’. ‘I wonder if he was ever able to do the deed to the sweet Nancy?’ A very realistic and some would say pornographic picture popped up in his mind. Only it was his face not the boy friend enjoying her fruits of love. Less than a second of real time had elapsed before he had offered Harry a seat.

“Harry, it is so good to see you outside of the courtroom! What brings you to see me here of all places?”

“Henry, it’s my daughter.”

Harry’s heart began to beat faster. ‘Maybe he did find out! Oh my God I could lose everything!’

“She’s so upset. I’m going to have to ask you some tough questions this morning.”

“Uh-sure Henry go ahead.” ‘This is the end!’

“It’s about the Mayor and his wife. Do you know them well? Are you friends?”

If Harry had been crossexamining Henry he would have seen the relief on his face and the body language relax. All Harry saw was the willingness of Henry to answer him.

“Frankly Harry, please keep this to yourself, I have always thought that the two of them were not particularly nice people. They talked about the ‘common people’ and their ‘deep concern’ with everyones welfare but coming from an ex-broker and an ex-prostitute I wasn’t convinced. I am not friends with them although I’ve had to deal with some of their ideas. Mainly rights-of-way and that sort of thing. And no I’m not friends with either of them.”

“Good, that’s what I thought but I had to hear it from you. You see, Nancy and I think that Ted’s death was not an accident. He had called and told her that he had incriminating evidence on the Mayor and his wife. It had to do with their ‘house’ and the mob.”

“Damn! I hate corruption! If he was murdered because of that then this office will get to the bottom of it! Did Ted say he had documentation?”

“Nancy told me that he had.”

“Good! Then I had better go see that daughter of your’s Harry. She’s got some explaining to do so we can get these people put away.”

“Thanks for listening Henry. I know I found the right man for the job!”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.