Making Do - Cover

Making Do

Copyright© 2018 by Babyboomer

Chapter 1

Mystery Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Depression small town girl trying to make do with her talents. Love, sin, evil, romance, challenge this generation. Above all people are tested by all types of temptations amid small town life.

Caution: This Mystery Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   Teenagers   Coercion   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Crime   Historical   Mystery   Cheating   Sharing   Slut Wife   Incest   Father   Daughter   Group Sex   Anal Sex   Double Penetration   First   Pregnancy  

Sometimes she wished she had a nicer dress. Yet she had been taught to make do with what was available. So she had her best dress on and her Sunday shoes. She had walked the three miles and now stood at the doorway of the town Lawyer’s office. She knew typing and had helped her father in his law office at home. She was sixteen, newly graduated from highschool and looking for work. She hoped that she had enough experience and skills to be able to get the work for there was little opportunity elsewhere in town.

Nancy walked up the twenty steps to the small landing that led to the town’s office area. Within the entrance was the mayor’s office, the town district attorney and the head of public works. Some typing could be heard in the attorney’s office but even Nancy’s ear detected that whoever was typing wasn’t very fast or good.

“Dawgone keys! How in the world do they get so stuck together!”

Nancy sucked in her breath and knocked on the door.

“Come in! I’ll be with you soon if I can get these keys unstuck.”

“Maybe I can help Mr. Dickson. My name is Nancy Screw. I came to apply for the secretary’s position. Please let me try to help you.”

Henry Dickson stood away from ‘the infernal machine’ and gladly let Nancy sit. The first thing he noticed was how pleasant she smelled. Her hair was neatly brushed and shiney. Her smile was cheery and voice pleasing to his ear. He could see down her dress far enough to notice the swell of two sweet girlish breasts. Looking down, as she sat, gave him a wickedly enticing sight of the uncovered knees of the cute girl before him. Now he could watch as her deft small fingers quickly untangled the metalic mess that he had made. He almost didn’t get out of her way in time as she rose from the chair. He was not a very coordinated man!

“There we go Mr. Dickson. It appears to be in working order but if you wish I could test it to be sure.”

“Well Nancy, If you could finish the letter I started then that should tell us alot!”

She quickly finished typing the letter from the handwritten one in front of her. Unlike the rather unprofessional key strokes that were in the first couple of sentences, the rest was neatly and smoothly done. She quickly typed up a second copy and gave them to Mr. Dickson. She had done in three minutes that which would have taken him – far more time. He knew her father, of course and knew she had been some sort of amateur detective solving a few little robberies and things of that nature. He was reticent to hire her since he could face her father in court at some time in the future.

But he really needed help now. The silly cow that had been his secretary had gotten pregnant and he couldn’t have a pregnant woman in the office! So he was stuck and had been for a couple of weeks. Every applicant that had walked through the door had been not smart enough, too lazy or not very nice. One didn’t even know how to type! So, he gave up waiting for the perfect fit and chose Nancy.

Nancy was happy. Now she could earn some money and help out the household. Her father

wasn’t paid money most of the time. Their house was repaired, painted, reroofed and the yard mowed constantly. They got enough money for taxes and such but no real money for the nice little things, like stockings or new panties. One extra Nancy wanted to try was silk bed sheets!

About a month later, while Nancy finished up on a couple of documents for her new boss, the Mayor stepped in and asked something of Nancy while she was typing. Of course she didn’t hear what he had said so she had to stop and ask.

“Sorry Mr. Mayor what did you say?”

“Nancy, please type up this letter for me quickly. It has to go out with the morning mail!”

“Am I supposed to do your letters too?”

“Come on, Nancy please help me out. I’m in a bind here. My wife won’t type for me anymore and we can’t get enough money for a new secretary from the town board. I’ll pay you a penny a sheet.”

“I can’t do this until my work for Mr.Dickson is done. Then only if he isn’t here so he won’t get the wrong idea.”

So it went for several weeks. However, after a couple of weeks, every night Nancy began to have bad dreams. They always involved the Mayor and missing money! Each morning she awoke she felt tired and a bit worried. Even her boy friend Teddy remarked how tired she seemed. She noticed how lifeless her kisses were. She worried she might lose him due to her lackluster feeling.

Ted was surprised one Friday night while at lover’s lane how she didn’t fight at all when he started to feel her tits. Although he loved it at first he then realized that it was like kissing and feeling up a robot. Frankly he wanted to feel up Nancy while she was awake, willing, and wanting his touch.

“O.K. Nancy, I’ve got your bra off and I’m feeling your wonderful nipples but you are not here! What is wrong? I – like you too much to go any further. I refuse to make love to a robot! I want my old Nancy back! What can I do to help?”

“Oh my God Teddy! Your fingers are all over my nipples! I had no idea that you had gotten so far! What is happening to me?”

“O.K. At least you seem to be back with me now, so what is the matter?”

“Let me get my bra back on and we need to go back home and talk.”

Soon, to the consternation of Mr. Harold Screw, Nancy’s father, and the next door neighbor,

Mrs. Tee Art, the two arrived back much too early. However it had been so early they had not been compromised. Tee still had her jacket on. Harrry sighed as his daughter and boy friend walked into the house and he watched his weekly knockabout go back to her place to wait for her husband to appear back from his gambling night. He shook his head and sighed. Hopefully next week he would get a piece of that he thought.

“Hey dad, Aunt Flo looked like she was going out.”

“I don’t thiink so Nancy, she did want to show me the nice dress and hat she had just got.”

“So, what are you two back from lover’s lane for? Teddy finally get to first base and you’re upset?”

“DAD! He’s the perfect gentleman, Father or I would not go out with him! It is me dad.

I’m not – with it. I – think, if he had not stopped himself, he might have – gotten a lot further than

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.