My Teen Daughter's Yoga Pants - Cover

My Teen Daughter's Yoga Pants

Copyright© 2018 by RFDick

Chapter 6

Incest Story: Chapter 6 - Smart-mouthed teen daughter insists on wearing tight yoga pants to school. Mom doesn't want her wearing a thong under it. Dad witnesses it all.

Caution: This Incest Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Teenagers   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   FemaleDom   Spanking   Revenge  

SPIT ON IT! NOW SUCK IT!!

Jean stood there and pushed her strap-on cock toward Roxie’s face. Roxie was sitting up on her bed, so aroused, seeing her mom like this. That cock! Bigger than her dad’s cock! Ten fucking inches! She was the kind of girl who liked “big”. Her arousal took over. She secreted warm, cunt juice on her bedsheet. She scooted over toward her stern-faced mom, and opened her mouth.

She sucked the big, silicone head as if were a real cock. It seemed real to her. She was squirming, anticipating a good fucking from--mom!! She moaned, and looked up at Jean, wanting her approval. She felt submissive and vulnerable to her mommy.

“That’s it. That’s good. Get your mouth around it. Get it wet. Spit on it! Yes, like that!”

Roxie followed her instructions, and then said, “It’s TOO big, Mommy! It might hurt me!”

She liked hearing her talk in this baby voice. Roxie was role-playing, and it turned Jean on that her daughter was so into it--with her!

“You would be surprised how much your pussy can handle. If you can take all of your dad’s cock, you can take this. Lay down, spread your legs!”

Roxie followed her instructions. Where she would usually talk back to her “bitch mom”, she was submitting. Her clit was on fire! She just wanted to cum!

Jean rubbed her cockhead up and down over Roxie’s wet, pink pussy.

“Oh, Mommy, Mommy, be careful, not too fast!” Jean pushed the big cockhead between Roxie’s tight labia--the lips spreading apart to narrowly allow the cockhead a passage into her hot cunt hole; inch by inch, three, four, five, six. She wants it ALL, but her pussy refuses to be rushed. It feels tight. This cock is very thick. Roxie bites her lower lip, eyes closed, squeezing the edge of her mattress. Deeper! Seven inches, eight, nine --

“MOMMY!, OH!, OH!!! I AM CUMMING!!! MOMMY!!! OH!!!” she screamed out, cumming quickly, as Jean rammed her cock-beast in and out-- locking into a steady “fuck rhythm”. (She had fucked the juicy cum out of Charlotte’s tight pussy, over the weekend, and was well-practiced. Through the years, she had fucked other girls. She had a craving for young pussy. The younger the better. Middle School was her “prime pussy” target, but she had better luck with college girls from the lesbian bars, outside of town. Her many “pretend trips” to visit relatives, were her opportunities to fuck new pussy. Karl had no clue. He was preoccupied with his daughter and her friends.)

Jean fucked her hard! She was surprised and wildly turned on how her fourteen year old daughter was able to take all that cock into her pussy. She was jealous that Karl had fucked her first!

For years she had been nurturing a future sexual relationship with her. However, they had taken showers together recently, washing each other’s bodies. Washing each other’s pussies, breasts, assholes. It didn’t get sexual but would soon. And yet, they still argued. In front of Karl, they acted like rivals. In some ways it was a front, a game they played. The lines blurred between real and pretend. Roxie knew her mom wanted her, badly. And she teased her, taunted her, drove her crazy. She used her dad to make her jealous. But, Karl beat Jean to Roxie’s pussy. Jean was angry at him, but moreso at Roxie for jumping ship to her dad, and not her. She had been putting in the time, she felt.

They got into doggy position. Jean pushed that cock so deep into Roxie. She was ramming ten inches of silicone cock into her daughter’s weeping pussy--this was Jean’s revenge and reward for being so patient over the years! Jean was getting close to cumming. With each thrust into Roxie, her clitoris was stimulated by the textured inside of the strap-on. As Roxie screamed out in orgasm, she was ramming her harder and harder! All she could think about was her impending orgasm! And she didn’t realize that there was someone else in the room!

“You two are so--” Karl said, not able to finish his sentence. He stood there watching his wife fucking his daughter. Heatwaves of anger, jealousy and arousal flushed his face- red. Jean kept fucking, and ignored her husband. She was SO close to cumming now!!

“MOMMY! DON’T! STOP IT! IT HURTS!!” Roxie screamed out. This was for show, though. She wanted her dad to be jealous. She felt another orgasm starting to rip through her!

“FUCK!! MOMMY I’M CUMMMING SO HARD!! DADDY!! DON’T STOP HER!! WATCH US, WATCH!!!” Roxie screeched out as her mom thrusted harder into her!!

“Karl, get the fuck out of here! Get the FUCK OUT!” Jean panted hard. She felt like a show horse on display.

Karl grabbed on to Jean’s butt. He spread her wider, and pushed his cock into her pussy as she continued to fuck Roxy. His big cock easily slipped into her wet pussy. Her eyes rolled back, as she could not stop her orgasm from gripping her pussy!

“AHH! FUCK!!! KARL!!! YESSSSS!” she cried out as he fast-fucked her hole while she deep-thrusted their daughter. Roxie cried out as well.

“MOMMMY NO!! OH MOMMY!!!” and she came again. Karl couldn’t last long. This was so arousing beyond anything he could have imagined: Seeing his wife wearing a strap-on. So butch of her! Jean fucking their daughter! How twisted were they? How hot was this? He felt his balls tightening up! He could not hold back any longer! He performed like a wild animal, fucking Jean.

“OHH! MAN!!!! ROXIE, JEAN, ROXIE BABY GIRL!!!!” he grunted, emptying is balls into his wife’s pussy, but looking into Roxie’s lovely face. She was sweating and flush with orgasm. He wanted his cock deep in his little girl’s pussy, and wanted to kiss her, badly. Instead, he kissed his wife’s shoulder, as the last pump of his cum left his cock.

MOM-DAUGHTER-DAD

They lay on the bed. Roxie between them. Dad was sucking on her left nipple, the breast nearest to him. Mom, making out with her. Dad was hard again. He stopped sucking her nipple. He raised his head.

“So, here we are. This was amazing. You two are amazing. It had to happen, eventually.” The girls broke from their kissing. Roxie looked at him.

“Daddy. Am I with you or----her?”

“What do you mean?”

“You or her?”

“Both of us, I think. You are our daughter.”

“Why are you asking that, Roxie?” Jean asked. She was a little perturbed.

“You took Charlotte away. And she is with you, right? So, who is with me? Tell me now!”

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.