My Teen Daughter's Yoga Pants - Cover

My Teen Daughter's Yoga Pants

Copyright© 2018 by RFDick

Chapter 5

Incest Story: Chapter 5 - Smart-mouthed teen daughter insists on wearing tight yoga pants to school. Mom doesn't want her wearing a thong under it. Dad witnesses it all.

Caution: This Incest Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Teenagers   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   FemaleDom   Spanking   Revenge  

DDLF: DADDY-DAUGHTER LOVERS FOREVER!

“Your mom is coming home today--who knows when? We don’t want to get caught.”

“She might EVEN come home tonight, and we still have ALL DAY, Daddy!” Roxie said, pouting a little as she lay next to her dad in bed.

“Why risk it? Look, from now on, we will find time to--be together.” Karl said, hesitating, as if to measure his words.

“I hope so. I mean, we are like--a couple now. I don’t want us to break up when we just got together.”

“A couple?”

“Yeah. Aren’t we? You are my “first”. And I please you better than mom, don’t I?”

“Yes, you do, completely, totally. But it gets complicated, right? She is my wife, your mom.”

“Well, maybe I want you all to myself!!” she said, sounding a little angry.

“What about Charlotte? You’re with her aren’t you? How are you gonna handle her?”

“Um, right now I am mad at her. She has not been answering my texts. I don’t know what happened.”

“Is she mad at you?”

“No reason to be.”

“Well, you are gonna have to figure it out with her. The main thing is, we have to be very cool about this, and not leave any trace of what has happened this weekend. We need to wash the sheets and pillows, for starters. And the uniform, too.”

“Ok, Daddy.” Roxie said, and had a smirk on her face. She still had on the now-crumpled, cum stained, Catholic Schoolgirl skirt, but was otherwise nude. She got up from her dad’s side and rested on her knees. The short skirt’s bottom hem was about an inch from revealing her pussy. Roxie quickly moved one knee over his legs, so that he was locked in. He was propped on his pillow and partially against the headboard. All he could see now was her reddish/brown/yellow-patterned plaid skirt, and nothing else. She had scooted up to his face, inches away. She lifted her skirt and gave him a spectacular close-up view of her pussy: Bald and slightly chaffed from fucking his big cock; traces of their cum rested in the folds of her pussy lips like a cream-filled eclair.

“What are you doing to me, girl!?” weakly complaining while at the same time, kissing his way to her ripe pussy.

She moaned in anticipation, and said, “We still have time. A quick one!”

For the next twenty minutes she rode on his stiff cock, crying out, moaning and shrieking, as her daddy thrusted up, forcefully, to meet her slam-downs on his thick shaft!! They came hard, and in unison! Once again, she had drained his balls. They lay together in the cum-stained bedsheets, kissing.

“We REALLY better clean up now.” Karl said.

“Ok, Daddy, I don’t even care if she finds out.”

“Who, your mother or Charlotte?”

“Both.”


Jean pulled into the driveway at 4:30, just as Karl and Roxie completed cleaning up the bedroom; the bedsheets, laundered, and bed made. The place looked good. Cum was still oozing out of Roxie’s pussy, though. And her clitoris seemed to be continually in the state of engorged arousal. They had that last fuck only two hours before. It was cutting it pretty close. Risky! Karl had taken a long, hot shower to get ‘the Roxie’ off his body. During their many fuckings, she had smeared her pussy juices all over his face, chest, cock, groin, thighs. He came out of the shower, almost red from the nearly scalding water. He felt clean now; no stone unturned. He had to be careful from now on. Roxie, too, needed to not say or do anything that would give Jean the slightest hint that something sexual had happened between them. That might be a tall order for her. She had a sharp tongue, and a large reserve of anger against her mom. They were highly competitive for her dad’s attention. It was always like a contest between them.

“There she is.” Karl said in a chipper voice.

“What a trip! I am exhausted”

“How’s the family?”

“Good, everyone is good. Where is Roxie?” she said, suspiciously scanning the living room.

“She is up in her room.”

“So, what did you two do this weekend?” she said, looking deep into Karl’s eyes.

“I was in and out, and so was she.” he said, not realizing it was an unintentional sexual reference.

“Is she okay? Did you get a chance to talk to her about that day? You know. The yoga pants?”

“Uh, yeah, sort of. She gets it that what she did--was--was inappropriate.”

“But was it? I don’t think you totally thought it was inappropriate, Karl. I know you.”

“Are we gonna do this? Now?”

“Look, I am not gonna start an argument, but I feel like we can be honest. Something we have never been.”

“Where is this coming from? You never talk like this. What happened on your trip?”

“Things happened, things I had time to think about. I know one thing, I am not sure she should see Charlotte anymore.”

“Huh? She did say Charlotte has not been answering her texts? Do you know anything?”

“I have been--texting Charlotte. We have texted before.”

“You and her? Why?”

“I wanted to buy Roxie something for her birthday, and I asked her if she thought she would like it.”

“And then what?”

“And we ended up shopping together to get it for her. She is a sweet girl, but I don’t think she is right for Roxie. I mean, they are MORE than friends, you know.”

“No, I know. And we don’t judge that, right? She might be going through a phase, being interested in girls or--just Charlotte.”

“If Charlotte has not been texting her this weekend maybe that is a good thing. Maybe she met someone else.” Jean said, recalling images of the hotel room--images of Charlotte, nude, legs spread, masturbating--of her bald, teen pussy, close-up-- of her hand pressing Charlotte’s head firmly against her pussy, as the young girl ate her out for the first time--of their orgasms.

“Maybe. But I think Roxie is feeling down about it. Maybe you two can talk about it. Not tonight. I know you are tired. But find some time and talk to her about it. And maybe about when she pulled down her yoga pants in front of us with no panties on.”

“I was there! You don’t have to tell me the details, silly man!” she said, softening her attitude, pouring herself some red wine.

“I know. I meant--”

“The way it affected you with me, right? I mean, the way we--the way YOU were with me after she left. That is no coincidence. We are NEVER like that. How lucky was I?” she said sarcastically. The sex she and Karl had after Roxie exposed her pussy to them, was the best sex she had had from Karl in years.


Jean went to bed early. And Karl, later joined her and had a deep sleep. Roxie had drained his balls so many times and worn him out!

The next morning, Karl left for work. He missed Roxie already. He had wanted to climb in bed with her. But, he had to go to work and at least he could think about their weekend, and maybe jack off in his private bathroom in his office.

Jean showered. She hated to wash off Charlotte’s scent. (She knew Karl would not have detected a different smell on her, so she didn’t bother to shower before bed.) She dried off and put on her bathrobe, and headed for Roxie’s room. She knocked on the door and Roxie said she was getting dressed.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.